Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » Fludilka

Fludilka

Posts 1 to 20 of 127

Propose a open subject for flooding, then Presents simply for communication without a certain themes

I here is test has found they`ve
What poem you suited
Test

Me messages the next poem

location not sensitiveness river, but blue ice she perishing drowns;
Not yet have been melting clouds, but oblachnosti the Asian sun dopit.
Through pritvorennuyu the door you heart of with the whisper - Mm-hmm.,
Not yet love you, but trust: Not come to love already not can.

I. Innokenty Fyodorovich Annensky.

Narrator: "Yulia, is identically! And can be the entire test?

:blink: why something in human the form of exile not skips site

Gaps need to ubrat- http :/ / aeterna.ru / test.php? Link =tests: 7148

Last edited by Юля (Jan 30 2007 23:40:33)

-we can simultaneously to do manicure, pedicure and type work on computer :rolleyes:

Zoom

Радуга wrote:

& we can simultaneously to do manicure, pedicure and type work on computer

That thank you for unwitting joy!
Lol, is called)
Counseling Good, kaneshna. And here.
But here is calendar thing! Written on is scanned on site - this masterpiece simply)

(And, 's reabsorption, it is understandable, far the hell is clyde my white a small Contest)

Girls. Without kommentariev.http :/ / vdagroup.ru / foretelltarot / taroonline.html

Thats awesome site
On fact :D

And me here is this poem Nakamury:
"That OK, verdict meant. Consider his with honor. Likely, you suited the next poem.
Oplavlyayutsya candles
On ancient parquet,
And flows down on shoulders
Silver with back.
As in death throes process goes
Golden wine.
All frustrated moves away,
That will come — would still.
And, in's bucket perils took me in
Looking ago,
Slip away deer,
Naryvayas on volley.
Someone continuing suggests
On an innocent thumping.
All frustrated moves away, —
Let will come anything.
Someone the angry and skillful,
With, at random
Thrashes thorny arrows
In crazy, fucked-twilight of.
Heard in storm melodies
A repeat of notes.
Let frustrated moves away,
Let will come that will come. "
(With) W. Example his canvas The Kiss.
You very complex and contradictory people. You not all given understand. That OK, remains wish you luck on your’s rocky path.

All very close on fact.

Clean-shaven a hedgehog
On the morning, when I withdrew to an extensive breakfast menu, my a favorite has looked on me and edges has he spoken: "And you know, I not mean nothing against moreover, to woman has gone homes in and promised to." I asked, than caused his misplaced statement, on that he responded: "You only not offense, but with this hairstyle you resembles on hedgehogs, ailing depriving the." I looked it up in a mirror and offended. Did him not likes my hairstyle? A normal kind of, ah, can, slightly a sloppy, ah and that? Could would and shut up. I starters slowly get chiIly. When my reining reached a boil, I dreamt on husband and utterly not to community told: "And have you at all hands not moreover community sewn with! To the same I with you'm getting a divorce! "- and to for the door.

On work I has arrived Campaign, as vzbesivshayasya cat. Colleagues remained in resentful, when on their with friendly "How affairs?" I answered: "Themselves you sick urchins are capable!" Over my worker day talk with superiors on the run-up in tones.

In search of solace I, a girlfriend who. She immediately proposed to meet. Remains history my the misadventures, she declared, that me needs relax. "Know, - 've been talking she, - the best way to raise itself mood - go in a hairdresser." I viciously looked it up on it. "There is no-there is no, - needed she me comfort, - you and now perfectly irritating. Simply visit to the barber - an excellent as. Shall go, here quite not far an excellent salon. A haircut me quite not like, but debate already not was forces.

Northern in age range chair, I with amazement pointed out, that my bad mood instantaneously went out the window.

When work masters of was over, my soul vozlikovala: Perishing now something no one will not come in head to compare me with myselfjust a loathsome restriction.

When husband saw me, he devoutly peeked me in eyes and asked his assistant: "Hope, you already changed her mind with me divorce?" I happily smiled and assured his in his eternal love. And just something and needed - go in a hairdresser.

Yuliya Domna (air base),
Alexander TYRLOVA,
Anna ShITOVA

Source: Daughter of-Mothers

What good & plenties!

Zoom

Zoink. Idiot.
To my "idiot" suited almost 90% all "discoveries")

Юля wrote:

to my "idiot" suited almost 90% all "discoveries")

Not fortunate.

As times contrary - more, than was lucky
Present women - real men)

Then, God me god from such a wife :)

From what?

Izar wrote:

Then why oh why, God me god from such a wife

Юля wrote:

from what?

Perhaps, until became all! ;)

Last edited by Morozz (May 14 2007 21:28:47)

From that description of which I gave!

Voice A. Revy "neponya-I-" me, Lois")

IRA, aha, apparently your the answer staunch)

Юля wrote:

voice A. Revy "neponya-I-" me, Lois")

That)

Here is this - "AS WOMAN ZAVODITSЯ … In BUlLDlNG (OR huge risks are GEMS block. Glance no). "

And why my two posts suffered?

Carry his subject.

A man’s logic - this when by chain successive C2 we can achieve some well a certain goal. And female - this when with the help ridiculous strains of wit we find the first... gave you decision and announce his sense our aspirations.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » Fludilka