Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Light my, zerkaltse.: All about beauty » Cosmetics and sealing compounds

Cosmetics and sealing compounds

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

All Hi! Virgin of, who than enjoys? What firms cause the most preference? Me jobs likes Avon, jobs Reve Gosh.

jobs Reve Gosh

So this OK. Music so is called) A there heap just. That from heap? :rolleyes: Read more, pl-the kind.

Cosmetic properly virtually not'm using)
Avon tolerate not can (I'm sorry, Rainbow) - me nothing their kuplenogo not matched

Cosmetic properly mostly masses-marketovskoy'm using, different there Meybelliny, Mankhetteny, Lumen
Literally yesterday has bought a new rassypchatuyu Eye from Manhattan

Cream, too, ordinary, mostly - Garnier, I'm just trying a different series of
In this moment'm using uvlazhnyayuschey, such a zelenenkaya a series of (lazily go specify name) there cleansing, tonic begins and cream

And of beauty products - very love sladkovto-fresh odors
In this moment in Ama 5 Avenue

Here is)

All Hi!
'm using cosmetic properly nivea, Avon, Garner. 'm by trial on itself. On my observations very expensive cosmetics, not always the most the best. In this moment'm using spirits Dior Addict.

Iriani wrote:

jobs Reve Gosh
So this OK. Music so is called) A there heap just. That from heap? Much detail, pl-the kind.

Oops, I errori! :) I had in mind Yves Rocher (all time location is), me have them shampoos like.

Юля wrote:

Avon tolerate not can (I'm sorry, Rainbow) - me nothing their kuplenogo not matched

Yes? And I got hooked on their cream. Recently has bought the serum, ah very liked! Exactly, this, of course, deal taste. And here is shampoos, contrary, not appealed.

Greetings all!
For skin I prefer be phased into the domestic cosmetics (skin very sensitive, slightly that - immediately allergy) :sorry:
For hair - Avon, and still various to chose and masks Belita.
For meyk-on the material Max Factor, Divazh and Bourgeois.
Perfume remont,. Now Nina Ricci "Love in Paris" :)

And popular means are clinging? :) straight for the couple of recipes?

Yes, case. Before even itself lotion itself did from cucumbers. :)
And recipes d is happy :thank_you:

IRA, that interested in? :) Muskie Graduate Fellowship Program? For no type skin?

Yes, if they quickly incisions. And the I you lazy in the last time. Skin I have mixed (bent on to to a fat shine) and sensitive. Itself I masks'm using on the basis of a white clay (type Hundred recipes beauty) and notebooks (from Gariner)

Clay - this very well! :bb: But, in my opinion, not for winters.

Morozz wrote:

Yes, if they quickly incisions. And the I you lazy in the last time

We all lazy :boast: That. Addition the their lore books over. Faster not case: This oatmeal gruel + coffee menu grounds (2 :1), inflict on face on 15-20 minutes, then continue to have cool water. Get wet towel, inflict easy hydrating cream, if skin strongly hot dry. Making mask on face, not forget a neck and zone decolletage! acute.gif

Still me in the last time likes "Living cosmetics", in pharmacies sells. I there has bought other support options available Beautiful and other support options available upoeniya (honestly! So is called), very lots.

Thank you :thank_you:
And winter of for my skin better than summer (not so glitters) :yes:. Summer with this created nightmare :O
Yes, incidentally, have Evelyn good cream for faces and the bodies. And allergy not cause :) Bought it, right gel antitsellyulitnyy and modeling the serum for bust. Very even nothing! :D

A you know, as choose perfume?

1. Is considered, that sense of smell more stark just on the morning, and to by the evening ability to perceive odors kills your. Nevertheless this not so. Receptors work equally during the day. Simply immediately after Awakening, after olfaktornoy nightlife silence odors are perceived brighter purely psychologically. So that buy perfume can be in any time days, guided by exclusively time work an outlet.

2. And here is age capable play with our your sense of smell instead malevolent joke. However constant burden on all organs feelings will help preserve their in flawed able until deep old age. That concerns to smell, then his can be shake up new aroma.

3. After 50 years ability to deeply and in full least perceive surrounding odors is beginning to gradually prituplyatsya. And although modern research argue that women this concerns in a lesser extent, than men, been, that all elderly people prefer strong, intensive aromas. Here requires a special caution in is, to not inflict excess, especially in warm weather.

4. Should not choose of beauty products immediately after live of cold or flu. These disease can to stay reduce our ability to perceive aromas.

5. Fever sharply boosts opportunities to smell and reinforces influence any smell on rights. In lots weather is worth prefer lungs and fresh odors.

6. For one times in no clothing left can be try not more three aromas. The rest either not vosprimutsya at all, either vosprimutsya not correctly.

7. Cannot be to accept final decision about purchase aroma, until not will pass although would 10 minutes after, as you have dealt his on skin. For this time should evaporate alcohol, Monetary sense of smell misleading.

8. Not choose flavor on reason moreover, that he you grassroots on whom something else. Of beauty products is never equal at different humans. The reason in individual chemical processes, which and make smells special, unique and appropriate precisely you.

9. As crippling flavor? Seems the answer is obvious: 're wearing and went. Are there is no. All much harder. Many men, for example, very often complain, that Implementace water causes have them irritation on the skin, when they use its as cologne after shaving. This naturally - Implementace or parfyumirovannaya water contains very many industrial alcohol (until 80 percent), and crippling its on skin, the more compiled razor-sharp, cannot be. For this there is lotion after shaving – product, specifically developed by for skin faces and so containing quite a negligible number of aromatic-in avoiding irritation and burning when applying.

10. On bottles too with aromas of usually write: Parfum, Eau quo overwhelm you, Eau quo Toilette. The difference lies in ratio concentration aromatic-and alcohols and, respectively, in stamina and intensity aroma. The most content aromatic-– from 20 until 30% – in perfume break,. Forth should cologne water – from 15 to 25%, then Implementace water – from 10 to 20%. That is why the price one and the same aroma depends on forms issuing.

11. The best “place ” for toilet water – hair. But only if they clean. Fat and dirt, which are trickling in on hair and the skin by heads, reinforce flavor and can his skew. Moreover, not spray of beauty products on extremely dry or brittle hair.

12. Spilling perfume, beware with with jewels! Perfume can debauch pearls, luster of amber and other of stones.

13. Not all so simply and with applying aroma on clothes. On tissue crippling toilet water can be, pre by checking, not leaves whether she stigmas. The most them are friendly. Toilet water fur and wool. And here is synthetic tissue can change smells until beyond recognition.

14. If speech goes about perfume break,, i.e. about shoulders of a product, in which flavor the most a focused and compressed, then crippling his need only on own skin. Precisely she will allow compositions uncovered over maximally vividly.

15. Flavor always “is moving ” from the bottom up. So if woman upsets drop at the spirits only for ears, and a man is limited to aromatnіy a means after shaving, then smells, rising upward, quickly disappear.

16. To constantly smell favorite toilet water, crippling its need roughly every three-four hours. Those, from whom skin hot dry, flavor need to “keep it fresh ” still more often.

17. Division perfume products on “odors for has ”,“ for brunettes ” and “for redheads ” not devoid reason. Skin has, typically, hot dry, so she poorly “holds ” flavor. He intensively fills the space, actively influencing the surrounding. So that heavy eastern-saturated odors on the skin blonde a act as “weapons mass destruction. ” So superficial, blond ladies recommend flower aromas. Have brunettes skin usually less lighted and more a fat, that allows used persist longer (want with a skin resurfacing fat as would “preserves them ” flavor on the skin), he more slowly and more imperceptibly is spreading in space. Because eastern aromas, emanating from brunettes, not cause have surrounding sense of rejection. Delicate skin redheads can be is incompatible with smells, in which predominate green Note.

18. The, that we eat, affects the, as flavor will fall on our skin. For example, quick-energy an urgent food makes smells spirits much intensify. Changes flavor smoking, use drugs, and also climate temperature bodies. If she soared, smells strengthens.

19. The official shelf life spirits – 3 year. However nevskrytye perfume can hold out for and longer. The main enemies of aromas – light and warmly. Of beauty products should kept safely out in separating cool place, far from direct of light, but not in refrigerator (exception can be done only for cologne and toilet water).

20. ????? human there is personal "circle aroma" - his guidance ranges roughly equals distance interval keep anyons from entering hands. Surrounding should not feel your of beauty products, if they not includes in this “circle. ” These are rules good tone. To the same flavor – one of the most thin, personal messages, which you send those with whom communicate.

Source: http://beautytime.ru

Code this the hoax: Home.woman.egokoroleva

Helen wrote:

“I don’t so like be beautiful

First, you and so the Beautiful :flag: Secondly, preparation would still for good reason not unmitigated :mybb: A third, there is same and other ways :surprise:
At all HMAS Success to talk about their plans, but times such deal. Want I another “open, for female the beauty :) Perhaps be, any prescriptions for will come in handy.

Oftop. Settles I here on one Forum representatives cosmetics Avon :) ghost, Since ANY SPEED there goes jibber-jabber. I wanted say discuss :) I such a NIGDE not seen :crazyfun: monumental forum such intellectual, nekonfliktnyy, apparently, all chosen struggle with cellulite :idea: That big relish have forumchanok is considered when what something cosmetic a means – :glasses: Why? Because can be open another! I.e. the speed the acquisition of products highly is outpacing the speed consumption its :confused: I itself cosmetic properly this am year and a half. In a bath the pyramid Cheops from pack or can, sklyanochek, tubes and other things. Half peredarila and would still want to shout: "Lyrical, not break test)!" (With) :)
Let us considered, that this oftop in subject compounds.

Радуга wrote:

What there is the speed the acquisition of products highly is outpacing the speed consumption its I itself cosmetic properly this am year and a half. In a bath the pyramid Cheops from pack or can, sklyanochek, tubes and other things. Half peredarila and would still want to shout: "Lyrical, not break test)!" (With)

Ah, need to same.
I have analyzed called me, and somehow miracle me put you up to this. I was in horror from quality products, ah, wasn that varnishes and deodorants) After one probnika cream I have slightly was not occurred going into anaphylactic shock. Since then close to Avon 'have not'm a match :angry:

Оля wrote:

I was in horror from quality products

Yes you that? And I like. And here is incidentally varnishes and deodorants not very. And in a whole products there very the good.

Оля wrote:

After one probnika cream I have slightly was not occurred going into anaphylactic shock.

:O Nu nothing itself! And that precisely? Not'll remember already, perhaps?

Радуга wrote:

Nu nothing itself! And that precisely? Not'll remember already, perhaps?

You have in mind name cream?
If - yes, then I, of course same not remember.
Remember, that this was probe any day cream. On the morning has dealt the, and somewhere through hour starters vision through, tears, runny nose. Passed only after, as all carefully cause investor.
Flax, not know as now, but few years ago have them was restricted any strong allergens. Something was and in other products, not in such extent as in this probnike, but prisutstvavalo.
About, evoked the still! :) Where is something year and a half ago, is seduced on luster of for lips - seek was decisional laziness, and here proposed L at work order on catalogue. In end has ordered something and son. Spark of pomazalas one times and more not was able - consistence, and smells were suitable are monstrous. Son vetoed 2 primary from 3-'s - had to simply dismiss.

Оля wrote:

What something was and in other products, not in such extent as in this probnike, but prisutstvavalo

Horror what o.o. A me all as something suited. ???? I I take expensive antivozrastnye means and very happily. And you now some the other trademark are using or so. All consecutive?

Юра wrote:

there not immediately to discussions about this themes came, so that orientiruysya by my reports (one Yuri)

Javadxan, thank you, Yura, necessarily to read to :)

Радуга wrote:

First, you and so the Beautiful Secondly, preparation would still for good reason not unmitigated A third, there is same and other ways

Thank you for a compliment. Perhaps because I have trine Long Venus, I little am its-. All time there is great :D affairs and things more interesting. And here so didn't tense up. Not analyzed sports (to muscle were gentle), not buy clothing (and suddenly'll lose weight). But experience received, as need to engage themselves and what image life lead normal women.

Радуга wrote:

Horror what A me all as something suited. ???? I I take expensive antivozrastnye means and very happily. And you now some the other trademark are using or so. All consecutive?

Flax, the saddest thing, that allegreny have in having accrue (A I have allergy precisely on preservatives, which are found in many products, in including and in sunscreens. So, I and canned try to put cannabis only in exceptional cases, and on opportunities enjoy the natural products for skin. Lazybones I, of course) But masochku "sour cream, honey, lemon", use sometimes before nightmare - very happily. And if proactively with skrabikom from coffee, so at all - miracle)
From creams there is gift collaborationist Vichy - super!, and black pearls - worse, but nothing itself.

Юра wrote:

there not immediately to discussions about this themes came, so that orientiruysya by my reports (one Yuri) here

Yura, stopping by, was highly interestingly read your considerations.
And can and here to continue? On language astrosimvolov?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Light my, zerkaltse.: All about beauty » Cosmetics and sealing compounds