Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Tense aspects of in radikse

Tense aspects of in radikse

Posts 1 to 20 of 57

All Hi! :) Yulia, wanted to you turn. We with us getting dogvoorilis, that she will make you intercept homes, and I'm gonna count clesed step moon. So here is, when regarded (after Thani'll post an in subject diesel), drew attention to the your tense aspects of. If can be, could not would you to tell as manifests itself, to example, Mercury 90 Neptune. Me as man, question with education, extremely interestingly. Think, other, too,.
I, too, can to share their ", hopefully hung, men": The sun 90 Long, Mars 90 Saturn, Jupiter 90 ASTs / DSTs. And if someone interestingly,, too, can be about their aspects write here. Ah and delegation is, of course, here, too, extremely immensely precious.

Flushed st forge the Mercury 90 Neptune. As manifests itself)
Stuck on punktikam, to was easier.

Number times - neuemnaya fantasy in childhood, camping on E. Skill compose the history, in which are beginning to believe all around, and you the most the first. Skill from conventional routine episode fan whole epic story here with colorful minutiae, a clear deal, designed by. Perhaps, can be said, that in a whole this aspect of - the mansion and vrushek, and dependence from engineering. In as a engineering (then about this not thinking, and simply intuitively prochuvstvovav the need) I has become write toss stories, tale songs and these little stubby book that I'm writing-essay, worked well and very mentally. My composing even in some there provides narratives enshrined, and ekzamenatsionnoe Schettler for 10 class programmer on Russian language then smiled all and each motion me do on journalism. In as)

Number two - periodic a in the Police, camping on E. Me in principle to think soberly and clear not it is difficult (good, other aspects of to Merck good), but here is this. Periodic bug with hanging in speculation. When like thought goes. Goes. Goes. And hop. Vanished. And in the Police a. And it is difficult then at all that-either to formulate. Felt first themselves realistically in fog.

Number three - pleasant thing useful. Over time I learned their emotions express words. Usually after all case very hard to formulate the, that we feel, and in childhood, say, me this just made many problems (when on psyche cats of my stomach, and you mouth not can, that with you is happening), and now, Ugh-Ugh-Ugh. This skill facilitated me life. Perhaps, this in some extent was now works this aspects

I would itself still very wanted figure out with its square Mars-Venus
But until not very can to formulate, in than he is expressed

Can there is who with this same aspect of? Will help organize each other)

Юля wrote:

I would itself still very wanted figure out with its square Mars-Venus

And try find classic describe aspects and posting here. And then on comparison with their events you define how this is true.

http://www.aquarun.ru/astr/asp/default.htm

Lena, JUlja, me seems, important will be even and position planets in House (gives its charged) plus odinochny whether planet or in soed. -, too, coloring) Sometimes after all it is difficult to separate - works horoscope in a whole.

can to share their ", hopefully hung, men"

Let :D A that let us to do with oppozitsiyami?! They, too, -napryazhenie.

On exiled describe smudged at all, on my view. Too many - the crux of the loss.

And opposition here! And compounds tense -, too,.

And opposition here!

Of our protection) But they not always are perceived as tension. Iniaeeai, if planet, a. Not give energy

Here is example manifestations of!
Moon 180 Venus
Have reached we with friend in Brasserie (1-7). Have different it. Naturally, it is a timely moment try ????? from frisbees. I their'm stuffed (aspect of!) and has already given him. Having looked on his now (Venus) - nearest, nourished German, as hate looks this something you slimy in soup. Eeugh (simply made a face and refused). He did (before found aspect of - Also's been poking in astrology): "Yes, not normally, tasty." (Moon). In end -poprobovala. It's delicious. (Moon).

On kind of horrendous (venera) - good within (moon)

But this only minimum part of manifestations of.
To word: The opposition permitted on Mars ( :rofl:) and Saturn ( :rofl:) in one personified by, hearts near)

?ea:
About aspects Mars-Venus.

At all interaction Mars and Venus show how sensual sphere is balanced with strong-willed. Capable whether man implement their desires. How his initiative backed by (dictated) sense of.
-aspekty her relations, creativity (aesthetics, erotica, ability to do something applied) - all of this napolnenos passion (strong sense of).

Here is and look
Squaring - planet go in different hand, with actively, with force)

Woman wants vozbudzhat men, and further - not necessarily! Choice is done sharply, quickly, precipitately.
Prikvadrate - intolerance, desires shows with great fervor. Feelings deter not umeeyut (= it is difficult comes), hence can be koflikty.
Desires not fit opportunities.

- By itself can to inspire unsophisticated relations. Themselves often insist on their wishes, and partnership not consideration.
Rivalry, amorous gaps (pro lovers someone who in using the incandescent method)

The problem can be in is, that intervene in feelings other, camping on K. May seem, that their control.

In short, here can be long cherikat)
Further - house, in from are worth planet and signs already in another turn.

IRA, thank you, very informative. And if ties between tend and vami in radikse there is no? The emotional and strong-willed sphere simply from each other not depend? By themselves are manifest. T. E. Motivation for the a different and nezavisyaschaya from each other.

A if ties between tend and Mars, please in radikse there is no?

This theme not emphasized by in life. We not are talking about this simply.
Man not invests far love in the, that makes (on in. different will, perhaps). Ah made and made, and here is - all chuvsva poured.

For example, the sun Mars in dimension - I are applied, means - I quot!

From whom there is no such aspects in radikse, can, and not understand (mind ca may yet :)), nourished German, what reality need to something hook up, to what such a activity and the like.

Generally interaction Mars and Venus show how sensual sphere is balanced with strong-willed. Capable whether man implement their desires. How his initiative backed by (dictated) sense of.
-aspekty her relations, creativity (aesthetics, erotica, ability to do something applied) - all of this napolnenos passion (strong sense of).

Wasn Mars - this will?
Ah yes not it is important. I went on exiled Lena and here is, that can say

Me this aspect of gives my blooms, impulsive temperament
Greater judgment blurry. In relations, as to other, so and to itself
’, I demand, to my desires and the whims vyponyalis, love to piss off men, now already less, but love to poddraznivaniyam has remained)
Heightened sexuality - there is such
Troubled, tense relations with alcohol, which can be seen as a means for lifting stress and relaxation

Exactly, from problems with this aspect of I can point to discontent a
Always me seems, that I give a one-themselves as something "not so", that my own behavior violates my same aesthetic feelings
Discontent-, too, has place be

wasn Mars - this will?

Strong-willed sphere. Determination. Resolve. External active actions.

ah yes not it is important.

As know.

’, I demand, to my desires and the whims vyponyalis, love to piss off men, now already less, but love to poddraznivaniyam has remained)

Adding 8 th house and 5 th. The speeding up energy. Electoral manipulation without (to piss off men, kaprizy- to use own someone else's energy), to argued, that like.

troubled, tense relations with alcohol, which can be seen as a means for lifting stress and relaxation

This, too, Mars-venera?

me this aspect of gives my blooms, impulsive temperament

Only he wasn?

Last edited by Iriani (Feb 4 2007 16:06:20)

This is, too, Mars-venera?

I same told - I take information on exiled
Here is quote

a similar their emotional problems such people tend to "resolve" by abuses alcohol. Especially these aspects of strong in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10 Houses.

So it and there is
At all me with my large number of water in particular to any their means relaxation must be treated cautiously
Drugs, intergenerational accounts, drugs (all Neptunianskoe) affects times)
And from-for impossibility of express its an intensive aerial to get emotional, on that and points aspect of Mars-Venus intergenerational accounts becomes doubly dangerous

Only he wasn?

I and not told, that ONLY he
But this aspect of in primarily
For ceasefire I have in map little, water planet give domestic to get emotional a strong
And this aspect of external exuberant temperament, me behave a quiet in relations very difficult
I has a short temper, and this clearly Mars

Юля wrote:

always me seems, that I give a one-themselves as something "not so", that my own behavior violates my same aesthetic feelings

Here still the Sun should be. Do.

1425 still the Sun should be. Do.

I not self-esteem
I pro reconcile behavior my personal aesthetic norms :)
I’d say can otherwise
I often discontented precisely their behavior in aesthetic sense)
And'm assessing "give a one-themselves talk - unsightly"
On my self-esteem in a whole this not affects

Let us consider on squaring Mars-Saturn. There, incidentally, orbis it's much too big and even not all things grant this as kvadraturu, but as I its feel! :)

- The result man remain mired either in able aggression, either in able apatii - yes, it is difficult to balance energy.
- He inclined to reckless bold behavior, fanatic, extremism and work until depletion - reckless behavior here mitigate sekstil the Sun-Mars, but here is work until depletion this yes.
- Sometimes he case zloraden and vindictive, even,, he's greedy and is unreliable, at all it turns out "a walking by" trouble "," - logogram-goddamn. :)
- a similar on slope years they acquire those or other physical shortcomings - A here is here there is no, all my fractured happened or in infancy, or in youth. The last time I was racking pace (Ugh-Ugh) in 30 years. Here Jupiter as blood regardless 8 th exerts weak, but support.
- since no often lacks clarity in determining direction its development - Yes, vision of his path time come far not immediately.
- They often not bring until the end of scheduled programs, so as are in retreat sense action - Yes,, too, there is such deal, but I learned not force themselves, and rejoin topic later while,.
- revenues to good office often met on obstacles and resistance - Also is true.
- To them are typified by tipping and brutality, the harsh vindictiveness and zlopamyatstvo - Horror what :)
- Anaaaa are observed difficulties with as the Imperial energy. Such man usually the occuparmene, then sverkhenergichen - That this VERY accurately!
- In implementation their plans the and deal arise strange delays and obstacles - Also is true.

Correct on subjective senses here. It is not difficult achieve his (Mars in an, in 8 st, his House), difficult to find adequacy between actions and sense (Saturn on kuspide 12 th), it is difficult to focus and fixating, I have lasting period vrabatyvaemosti. Because Mars and Saturn in mutual reception, then this even stronger is intensifying. T. E. Either as taking, maloosmyslennaya it-Ventotene, then passivity glubokomyslennaya. Impression settings poorly working the bearer, then rales, then moans, then outsiders noises under slightest movement pens :) Pro men in this ties at all separate theme :to_babruysk:

Юля wrote:

not self-esteem
I pro reconcile behavior my personal aesthetic norms
I’d say can otherwise
I often discontented precisely their behavior in aesthetic sense)
And'm assessing "give a one-themselves talk - unsightly"
On my self-esteem in a whole this not affects

Okeyday :) Nu yes, and was would the link with Sun behaves similarly - perhaps, pipeline would.

Nu yes, and was would the link with Sun behaves similarly - perhaps, pipeline would.

Javadxan, trine sun to Mars very supports self-esteem in a normal able)

And me pro opposition interestingly
I have only Chiron with Mars, please. And I its not understand, and not know, as describe)

consider on squaring Mars-Saturn

Look. Och closely, the more, that I have close compound))

orbis it's much too big and even not all things grant

The Orb - most of them-- 6 gr.

- The result man remain mired either in able aggression, either in able apatii - yes, it is difficult to balance energy

Strange. This same not the opposition either-either, and squaring - energy 2-'s qualities manifests itself acutely.
Mars- belligerence, the harsh, current (-) Saturn - obstacles, wall of the, rigidity

If connect in squaring, then will. When man something makes, then sees before a obstacles and is destroying their.
Warriors Spirit and kovalschiki fate)

Satur- Mars - this aspect of struggle (preptstvie and a sharp action). People with so aspect of (any, even indica) nothing not comes shadow on the. Sometimes lacks obdumannosti.
Often work case (is perceived) heavy.

T. E. Either as taking, maloosmyslennaya it-ese, then passivity glubokomyslennaya.

Principle square. Kardinalnost. All the more with card. Planets.
Made -otdykh. Worked aspect of - all, cars on another. Constantly hard-sit on kvadratakh.

Know, I have, too, were fractured, the fall of the (Saturn) in childhood) Sometimes is a funny.

Iriani wrote:

pics. This same not the opposition either-either, and squaring - energy 2-'s qualities manifests itself acutely.
Mars- belligerence, the harsh, current (-) Saturn - obstacles, wall of the, rigidity

Know, I think this because, that Mars a strong, and Saturn weak, so goes constantly the distorted energy in side active actions, but not always-structured, say so.

Iriani wrote:

claimed Spirit and kovalschiki fate)

ARGUMENTY already could forge.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Tense aspects of in radikse