Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Tense aspects of in radikse

Tense aspects of in radikse

Posts 21 to 40 of 57

Lena, tell us pro opposition) How they lost?

Greetings!
I have there is the opposition the Sun (in crippling) spacecraft to (ekzaltatsiya).
-They must arise disagreements with coworkers and disputes with parents, and problems in relations with business and intimate partners can to argue even to VL 1000 or financial corneal (disagreement with coworkers not were, and here is divorce was 2!)
-Neredko such aspects of determine predisposition to the unfortunate episodes of and suddenly a sharp povorotam on European path (one accidental death survived, but went on a that).
- It was conflict between has been a matter of and neosoznavaemym hampers self-expression, defines lack of this force (not message is a consonant I) and causes a strong emotional sense of uncertainty in itself (: Let and not times)
-Driven one ot people often needs deter its propensity pull the club back in on big affairs, not mellow weighed all the details and analyze all "for" and "against." They hasty and're being impulsive, precisely failure well prepare for thwart and defines their many failures (, too, not so, I rarely are applied not be overthrown easily all for and against)
Conclusion: It seems, me tantalizing of synth. Triangle the Sun-Long-Jupiter :)

IRA, how I remember teaching materials, people, born in http, in life long not can do choice: Change seats work, partners, not can so say, stop on than something one. On life their known oftentimes the watch precisely this. Example: A classmate of. The cleverest guy, graduated in St. Petersburg honey. Israel’s right to-gives, teaching, latest scientific, all such. When foraging in St. Petersburg, yearns about Sochi, dream - to return to mother, despite the, that in St. Petersburg wife and child. Finally all is abandoning, debauch, Comes here, 's been going on work. Again not so and all not m kiddin. Yearns about St. Petersburg and forth on transcript. A bender. Still a bender. From hospitals (one of leading doctors) moves away in s cozy travmotologiyu, sorry, a proctologist. Ah so roughly.

God my God consider it for extrapolation. This example their life.

Радуга wrote:

people, born in http, in life long not can do choice: Change seats work, partners, not can so say, stop on than something one.

Work I before changed often, but not because that was looking better. Fate such :D

With partners problems choice at all not’;)
First I on itself I itself (on its head), the second me himself in Internet upside dragged (and I and not resisted, you big lummox :pardon:).

Here is with recipients of, another matter. Better when not one, and two or three (if more - time not ?????) :D

Astro’s organs is Puff, you have a good twing or you not Russian ;)?

I have Venus in Vodolee. I would perhaps has chosen have its in Pisces :D

Helen wrote:

and lived they threesome.

?-goddamn. As all launched. JK;

Helen wrote:

By the way, the eclipse my it is a watchdog endured his kangaroo hard - at night podgavkival, moaned., climbed to us.

Cat my entire night ploughshares as good, no one sleep not ready. And I have after 12-hour sleep today was insomnia, too.

Linen, have you Long in Natal as aspektirovana? That with 5 st? And ASTs in than? I think, that man at all something normally be somewhere emotional, somewhere thoughtful, importantly, to one thing not perekryvalo another. Ought, then to what you eager to, this well and think, can be this to achieve. Incidentally, here is you and theme "Chego wants woman"? Woman wants to live in harmony with their trumps emotion :boast:

Радуга wrote:

Woman wants to live in harmony with their trumps emotion

Staunchest words, woman wants, still and as wants!

Радуга wrote:

Long in Natale as aspektirovana? That with 5 st? And ASTs in than?

I have oao-squaring moon, Asts in 1997-, 5th go looking Pisces (on my view for decent, compared with the rest of the).
And Sun behaves similarly have moon quintile. But the eclipse survived, as if have torn off skin. Need to inquire have stumbles (those whom Long engulfed on types 1963-1964g. R.) as they themselves felt. I have around only youth, to know not voiceless. :blin:

Helen wrote:

Asts in 1997-

"Peregretost" in samoproyavlenii, Omsa stockings, hype in mirooschuschenii.

Helen wrote:

5th go looking Pisces (on my view for decent, compared with the rest of the).

Planets there is no in 5 st? In any case, think, Fish in 5 st must to lend trudnodifferentsiruemye feelings, something mixing: And feeling, and drooling, and - A sweet pain. Lena, you not propovala such way to? He is often described in psychological / religious / spiritual literature (have Daragana, too, meets). On while, full the information isolation: Without TV, books, the phone, communication. Full silence and live in silence,. I understand, that for modern a married women this virtually impossible, however, need to finding opportunity visit one, although would alone clock. Then the information overcrowding in backtracking, mind ceased its running around the circle and at first plan goes unconsciousness. This his kind of meditation, with very the good.

Helen wrote:

Wu me oao-squaring moon

Javadxan. That yes that enters in oao?

Yes! Pro films. "Theater" Moema not be appropriate?

Радуга wrote:

At while, full the information isolation: Without TV, books, the phone, communication. Full silence and live in silence,

This in the most point. One me well and quite not bored. Last summer, after very difficult for me,, sat homes week and nowhere not went, such [kayf]. But such times, and days, and clock can on absolute negation recalculate.
In oao enters squaring Long-Saturn, squaring Long-Mercury and respectively the opposition Merk-Saturn.
Something I not remember the film "Theatre" Moema, he not a new? Need to find his.

Helen wrote:

Chego something I not remember the film "Theatre" Moema, he not a new? Need to find his.

The film not a new, still doperestroechnyy. But I would you advised start with books. In my opinion, she better.

Helen wrote:

In oao enters squaring Long-FC Saturn squaring Long-Mercury and respectively the opposition Merk-Saturn

Now see. The longest aspect of in configuration is asking problem, short show path exit. Have you as I understand, the problem with pozitivnostyu thinking (Merk 180 Saturn), that is leading in turn to low blood support tonicity (Long 90 Saturn) and emotional instability (Long-Merk). So? There is no? If that, dopolnyay, go fix your me. To the same, Long this female part of nativa. As themselves as woman they? That think-feel on this about? Moon have us in what signs?

All Hi!
Will continue.

Радуга wrote:

One a long aspect of in configuration is asking problem, short show path exit. Have you as I understand, the problem with pozitivnostyu thinking (Merk 180 Saturn), that is leading in turn to low blood support tonicity (Long 90 Saturn) and emotional instability (Long-Merk).

Lena, on-my I have all in accuracy until contrary camping on E. Aspektarnye proceed act in other side. Tone I have, contrary, heightened. Thinking, as I think, very positive. Moon in like him too? Gives marked optimism. And here is, that concerns of emotions, they ah very strong and, importantly amplitude their fluctuations it is difficult conveyed. Can ceasefire strongly many, and when many ceasefire, then roll on water population, on emotions. Still have moon trine to Venus and Mars.

Flax, and figure Jones what?

Figure Jones - basket of, with Saturn in handle.

Юра wrote:

Emotions can be very quickly whip up.

Yes? And impression such a restrained rights. :) however, staff is specious.

Юра wrote:

Lai dogs me very easily gets the.

:swoon:

Here is, think about that question, Rainbow, – my compound Long / Mars - this after all part of stelliuma in War with Uranus / types. And this deal in of increasing to Merck in a 1D. That I recall, that pro your nonagon Merk / Pluto someone said "word can be kill." And that pro my case do you say? Well, that stellium at embraced, to show the. This holding back and gives skill kropotlivosti.

Юра wrote:

A that pro my case do you say?

Later before, me need to think.

Юра wrote:

Vaguely, yeah, that pro your nonagon Merk / types someone said "word can be kill."

There still and mutual porter. So that not can not agree. Word at all can be and kill, and cure, and programming and many what still. Initially was word - so written in Word is and force words not trails strength physical.

Yura, I you in lichku wrote.

And me help deal in oao-of increasing can be? Saturn in Taurus 10 house 180 Jupiter in 1997-4 house, and in the pinnacle of Long in Vodolee in 6 House.
A rainbow here wrote

One a long aspect of in configuration is asking problem, short show path exit.

Thus, I have the problem between Jupiter and Saturn, and the exit to the moon. Difficult me understand problem on opposition Jupiter-Saturn. Help, and. :)

Cities in the, and where such a theme arose? Sobytiyno or emotionally as of liquors? The opposition Jupiter-Saturn can problem standoff prestige and status, for example. Adjusted for your homes another option: Consolidation of careers prevents development family (or of emotions) and contrary. Still option. Can be felt as the problem question system security: Emotionally want not, swing the, and norms svoєyu impeding this. Squares to the moon to lend Telegraaf.nl these the most of emotions and psikhosomatiku, problems can give with nervous system. But this theoretically. But as you you perceive this aspect of?

Want Osoznannosti in life, hence and fulsome desire to deal in his map. And the "cobbler without heavy foot"! I want understand until the end of in than the problem this opposition and as its can be worked out, to not suffer health (Long in 6 House).

epitaph Jupiter-Saturn can problem standoff prestige and status, for example.

Flax, forgive, not quite realized, as this on life can manifest itself? Career to do in conventionally defined illness seems beside the form of I am not expected.’ve worked sake of money. But basic forces Guides on classes unique and now Balaklava, Ukraine. Have been arguing through this stage.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Tense aspects of in radikse