Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Tense aspects of in radikse

Tense aspects of in radikse

Posts 41 to 57 of 57

Still option aspects. Can be, he means sense of losses social justice and all, that stems with its place in society. Can so you and you work from-for money and not feel disclosure potential precisely on civil service.

Lud_mila wrote:

. So, I have the problem between Jupiter and Saturn, and the outlet to the moon. Difficult me understand problem on opposition Jupiter-Saturn. Help, and.

Ludmila! If you interestingly, wanted will share their thoughts remains ready and feelings:
Jupiter in 1997-in 4 House – enlargement of occult, of clandestine knowledge, can be said deepening (have depth has its grains trees, this may represent Teacher of the occult, not coming out of homes (in particular, on the Internet.
Saturn in Taurus in 10 House, Taurus included – immediately comes Association “live for the creation ”, camping on E. Gradual hard work for materialize their ideas, with high responsibility for created. These planet are in opposition to each other, this scales,, with for equilibrium need to keep balance between the outside manifestation of and internal aspirations.
's easing this the opposition to the moon in Vodolee in 6 House, and this forge the It comes. The emotional dissatisfactions, which is reflected on health and so grateful; responsibility can unconsciously be perceived as external limiting – and causes some tension.
Point compensation tau-square in 6 throes Leo in 12 House, (in 12 throes Leo the Ascendant), samoproyavlenie in bezlichnom serving, in Christian love to enthusiast of, in Rezident) sacrifice. Truth in 7 degrees Leo is the Black Long, it can strongly twist perception of.
And still can be use energy of stones: Me seems, you will help daylight today or boat in the form of the pendant average length, forge the It comes. Citrine or Royal Topaz (more often meet tsitriny). Importantly when choosing stone - to he you grassroots, as would "Prezidenta" to you!
But this only – my subjective opinion. :)

If can be, want to join negotiable.
Ludmila I marvel at vami- here is after all Russians women and horse on full gallop and astrology and simbolon.
Here and drive on appease you here to save us and in professional sphere create speaking the substantive and a fundamental.
And increasingly themselves. And what burden on moon, and she after all with birth not very is strong, (know, have the most're so- same).
And you Ludmila, except this she still and is point emerge tension from opposition Mars and Uranus. As in your case are stressful residential burden I not know, but in everything map there is after all very interesting compound the sun and Venus, moreover, that this bright and very not poor vodoleyskogo it of the partners, this compound can, and think, should
Represent the principal partnera- ??, to everything once again testing even and an excellent the nature.
Here is would on whom would you offload part of everything burden, to ease adaptation, recovery and anything. [Po [ierw How consider?

Николай wrote:

she after all with birth not very is strong, (know, have the most're so- same).

Thank you for comment. :) Pro not a strong moon can be in more details? Than she not is strong? As a strong Long themselves shows? Why I so not can?

Николай wrote:

That would on whom would you offload part of everything burden, to ease adaptation, recovery and anything. As consider?

There such. Husband idler on life and screwed-up loafer.

Lud_mila wrote:

Pro not a strong moon can be in more details? Than she not is strong?

Cities in the, force moon in its weakness, and more precisely in flexibility. Most importantly the quality of moon - this ability to to adaptation. Have moon in Vodolee she not is strong.

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, force moon in its weakness, and more precisely in flexibility. Most importantly the quality of moon - this ability to to adaptation. Have moon in Vodolee she not is strong.

Flax, this textbooks write. And that here is you do you say, as holder of the such same moon? In than limping adaptation? You get used to it long to a new community? Not love change?

Lud_mila wrote:

that here is you do you say, as holder of the such same moon? In than limping adaptation? You get used to it long to a new community? Not love change?

Yes, habits quite persistent. Need some time, to to adapt to a new. Is expressed this in concern, a sense of discomfort, exasperation (Actis Systems replies for nervous system). Then still, struck by Long in fixed signs (yes still in of increasing with Saturn) gives "they can get stuck" on negative emotional moments and then in the body this one senses as discomfort. Me seems, that all of this can be overcome. Need step for step recall these moments and in moment residence again this experience negative will stray.
Not forth as yesterday we with you discussed in I.M.S subject, namely conditions – winter. I have alarmist fear of gololedom. Cost one times 30 years ago pripechatatsya head on the descent, so until now under one thought about black ice me all knotted up. So this I have Long in shall with Saturn! And perishing what sensations under of increasing I illustrate. :fie:

Радуга wrote:

Don’t forth as yesterday we with you discussed in I.M.S subject, namely conditions – winter. I have alarmist fear of gololedom. Cost one times 30 years ago pripechatatsya head on the descent, so until now under one thought about black ice me all knotted up. So this I have Long in shall with Saturn! And perishing what sensations under of increasing I illustrate.

And here is this of fear I have no. Although stagnated I in his life not times: In childhood has fallen on e.t.c. tacky amusement, chiefdom stench of (included several joints) - Hi from Mars in Ovne; then were less significant fall of, one times head strongly hit her. Fear of ice blasting not took shape. Simply has become more careful: Go... I go on Ice slowly, mostly on snow.

Радуга wrote:

violations still, struck by Long in fixed signs (yes still in of increasing with Saturn) gives "they can get stuck" on negative emotional moments and then in the body this one senses as discomfort.

From all, that you, Lena, pointed out I have there is here is this. I s about on any infliction on long. But I so and not realized, as can manifest itself VSЯ oao-quadrature (disambiguation).

Time come to mind, that the opposition Jupiter-Saturn - this my neinteres to social implementation. After all the opposition - this maximal sweep cycle, when already the entire experience preobreten and the main interest behind.

Lud_mila wrote:

the opposition Jupiter-Saturn - this my neinteres to social implementation.

Not the to neinteres, and the impossibility "reconciliation" 2-'s poles: Own convictions and social destabilized about social implementation. And all of this deal goes to the moon in 6 st, attempts as something adjust in collective, intimate the link between "indisposed" and implementation Burger King recently responsibilities.

And about in common. Here interestingly, in one case phobia is shaped, and in another there is no. Say, in childhood I 3 times was drowning. ???? specifically so, one times almost until lethal outcome. :swoon: A here is phobia is water no! Apparently is bad my home water element :)

That may yet offer such aspect of? "Violent" implementing saturnianskikh qualities: Responsibility, of discipline, sequence and camping on D. Because Long in 6 st House, and Saturn in 10 st, then these applies to sphere work and daily organizations life.

As many already they've said some and as interestingly.

crazy’s organs is mila wrote:
Pro not a strong moon can be in more details? Than she not is strong

That can add to words of Rainbow before, only the that you the penultimate afternoon day (the end of the cycle moon), camping on E. Moon already not vidna- began days to Hecate. (Forces race for realizatsii- on analogies with, clarity cycle, increasingly that need was do already done)
T. K. Moon in late cycle, this, too, can to lend uptake in domestic the world, in the outside already not interestingly, (perhaps much that were you showed in past incarnations). Seek what the, with whom the compete in the outside world you, Lyudmila, perhaps, already not interestingly, you interested domestic reasons underway, after all so?
In this and is strong Vasha, (our) Long. :P

Николай wrote:

In this and is strong Vasha, (our) Long.

Here still need to given and the speed moon Lyudy. She she has rapid, so with and reaction quick, perhaps :)

Радуга wrote:

1425 still need to given and the speed moon Lyudy. She she has rapid, so with and reaction quick, perhaps

This accurately on 100%.

Lud_mila wrote:

exhaustive information throughout the opposition - this maximal sweep cycle, when already the entire experience preobreten

The opposition: Passed only half ofcycle

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 4 2008 23:17:49)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Tense aspects of in radikse