Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrological programs

Astrological programs

Posts 1 to 20 of 74

People, HELP! I have Zet 5 and Zet 7 grant different meaning moon in map. I in horror!

Flax, typos settings)

This as? That there must change?

This is as? That there must change?

Perhaps.
Zht accounted for the - ignores (is worth prove a jackdaw or not) and the like.

Iriani wrote:

Zht accounted for the - ignores

That such ZhT! :swoon:

What such ZhT!

Lena, this Greenwich time television (GT) :) Fully - GMT - Greenwich local time television.

And-and-and, clear. Thank you! :)

If margin of within 1 degrees, this may be Topotsentricheskaya SK in a "if", accounting daily parallax coil then more the right (this realistically the coordinate of the moon for this seats), but so spectacularly numerous--there that we we build maps with projection of planets on center land (Geocentric SK), printed ephemerides of also narrowly on the Geotsentr.

With respect,
Yuri.

Thank you.

Is happy, that understandable!
And with progami start?! Tell, that this was.

Hello!
I'm just trying a work in if 6.0, not is obtained establish a normal ?.
That program under DOS, launch an its from FAR shell, usually all dosovskie programs go.
If downward, but a prolate screen was set up, not all in sight, circle not today :haha:.
In casings 2 videorezhima, but choice strongly not affects. Podskajite, Astrologers, can from another manager trigger or still what.

Helen wrote:

if downward, but a prolate screen was set up, not all in sight, circle not today

And there there is no accidentally file with enlargement BTM (file format)?
If I not location is, should be. Then number of lines for on the screen can be adjust will (round off circle :)).
If that, I tomorrow at work have a look-see. Then write

Iriani wrote:

Zht accounted for the - ignores (is worth prove a jackdaw or not) and the like.

IRA, regulation laughing, but not in was located 5, nor in was located 7 not has found in settings (16 h.

Not laughing d :) Itself with Zetom until the end of not learn using. I have there deposited khorarnaya 4-1-1 and daddy's different with khorarnymi now.

About Jackdaw. I had in mind, that need to test, is worth whether the tick "accounting tables changes time." Then automatically time marketed at knock-down on year, zone, year-winter. This in metrics.

In was located 5 "accounting tables changes time" is missing, and in was located 7 the tick is worth (watch "Source data").

:/ At VShKA people is debating different things, I not know. Tanya, you one progoy are using? I have from paid Skayworker 2, but to a Zeta I as something more trained.

I have from paid Uranus. Trained. Believes more precisely Zeta (sorely tested). All not'll pack up my shit raze a new version of buy.

Recommend me, please, Star5 (katstsa 5, but not am sure). :) .. There I seen there is rekti on ayzinu. Only from-for this like program would bought.
What there pros-cons, and?! Anyone its uses?

Zet I have so and not went. -khorary, daddy's for storage there incredibly awesome)
Geo-at all Let`s! So and not realized, for what all of this. For me as plaything.

ASTROLYuD, where these chemistry ayzinovskie?! :))) In any programs?
Me after listochnogo calculation to stay kind of knocks from rut :))) A so. Ah, simply dream! Introduced the, that, smartso. And ready outcome)

Iriani wrote:

recommend me, please, Star5 (katstsa 5, but not am sure).. There I seen there is rekti on ayzinu. Only from-for this like program would bought.
What there pros-cons, and?! Anyone its uses?

Alla N.A.Kozyrev uses.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrological programs