Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrological programs

Astrological programs

Posts 21 to 40 of 74

IRA, I Star 5.0'm using. Rekti on Ayzinu there indeed there is and work this simplifies. Truth themselves calculations not are. All major maps she is building, can be very interpretations to configure, i.e. their texts write and to connect, to then in work use. Description of this things there is in electronic no clothing left VShKA. I like still configuring graphic aspects of: In graphs me as something more convenient with InternetCELL those same tranzity look. But and Zet I, too, 'm using.

Expensive my! In each program there is heap of all good, ah and of course shortcomings lack (increasingly quite subjectively) :blush:. Simply need choose precisely the contestant program, which replies precisely with your needs. Ah and habit plays greater role - there is big adherents Uranusa, there are people, which consider ZET about the best astroprotsessorom, and for true researchers-connoisseurs of astrological wide and others. -frills come Mathematike Syntaxis or win * Star 2.0 Plus. Most professional programs produced here. There there is and describe programs, prices and opportunity ask questions about programs.
That concerns ayzinovskoy chemistry, it indeed present in program Star, truth - in tablichno-appraisal statement the form of. If Alla N.A.Kozyrev enjoys Ideology,, it guess it's can to share experience use of. But more fun opportunity - forecasting is events on method Ayzinand implemented in program "win * Star 2.0 Plus." Even in Century our with Anna Eduardovnoy work in VShKA we long sought from developer this programs automation calculus on metodikoyu Ayzina, camping on K. Need was inspect many capital students on forecasting is on method Ayzina. And here is that program makes THAT! For that thanks to the developer - John Paul to Karev, in its time sekonomivshemu us with Nakhodka together time. Now we simply recommend win * Star 2.0 Plus ranging with version of 5.0 those who works with Ayzinym.

Regyna wrote:

Wu me from paid Uranus. Trained. Believes more precisely Zeta (sorely tested). All not'll pack up my shit raze a new version of buy.

Congratulations with update Uranusa! There indeed many new and interesting things.

Zvezdochet wrote:

I congratulate with update Uranusa! There indeed many new and interesting things.

Thank you, Andrei.)
As few, update my.

Regyna wrote:

Thanks, Andrei.) How few, update my.

Please! Necessarily post, in case any predicament don 8-)

Ah that, report to Genady.
Disk received, increasingly set and even Svart. Explore opportunities (they, indeed, far richer, than in Uranusakh previous). Ah and have been arguing align under themselves (orbisy, preferences and camping on P., as usually). Until not start, as change color of aspects of in faiths. 9.3.0, with the rest of the like understandable.
In a whole -- happily.

Glad successful renewal you, Tanja programs.

Regyna wrote:

As not start, as change color of aspects of in faiths. 9.3.0

Tab menu "Configuration" > "Aspekty and orbisy" > "feasibility" > "Color aspects." Increasingly intuitively simply. For everyone aspects every bloc aspects of you can align an opportune color.

Javadxan, Watson: Ta.
Start.))

Bountiful time days all!
Podskajite, pliz, who-thread enjoys Uranusom 8 th version of? Namely 8.2.0. Want buy untangle / ? staff Music, but in the comments section have said on site is worth warning, that, nourished German, only until 98 th Windows, under entire Imaging Computer System she already not rabtaet or can work incorrect approach. Abydno, yes. :( Perhaps, all-??? works? :surprise:

I have there is.
Uranus 8: 02, and Uranus 9.3
Both perfectly work on one computer, okay in WindowsME and at the other under WindowsXP. WinXP better, to partitioning your the high was under NFTS (now usually precisely so and is done).

At all, Andrei-Zvezdochet better me, perhaps, about this to tell can, homilies ask directly have him.

Thank you, Regyna. Stuck have Adreya ask

Regyna wrote:

Wu me there is. Uranus 8: 02, and Uranus 9.3Oba perfectly work on one computer, okay in WindowsME and at the other under WindowsXP. WinXP better, to partitioning your the high was under NFTS (now usually precisely so and is done). At all, Andrei-Zvezdochet better me, perhaps, about this to tell can, homilies ask directly have him.

Yes, typically work, but work in WinXP work 8: 02, developers not guaranteed by

Yolka wrote:

Thanks, Regyna. Stuck have Adreya ask

Already responded. On mails ;)

And I Zet Geo has bought :jumping:

Morozz wrote:

A I Zet Geo has bought

And as the impression?

Радуга wrote:

Morozz написал(а):А я Зет Гео купилаИ как впечатления?

Да, интересны впечатления пользователя. У меня есть эта программа и впечатления неоднозначные, хотелось бы узнать как у других? Мои знакомые одни хвалят ZET, другие - также горячо ругают. Очень многое зависит от личных впечатлений и от того - чего именно пользователю хотелось бы получить от программы.

Радуга wrote:

And as the impression?

Ah. Until I still not enjoyed opportunities GEO. This in the future. Until I need only the intel on zatmeniyam look, ah and in the future - build composite :). AKG - for me dark wood :)

Morozz wrote:

AKG - for me dark wood

Oops, ah that you, AKG - very interesting thing! Advise revere graffical Meadows on AKG, very informative. Truth, best (on my purely subjective glance) astrokartografiya implemented in program SolarMaps\ SolarFire.

Zvezdochet wrote:

zhyttja, ah that you, AKG - very interesting thing!

I own best guess :)
Falken over time :yep:

Question to to Andrey.
Emerged information about exit new version of programs Uranus. If value and 9.50P.
On site "Mir category: Uraniidae" not has found nothing, how many are worth renewal for users previous versions of.
You have already any information about this? Believe, not me one to know like would.

I have Hi from retrogradnogo Mercury :dontknow: shut us down Zet, with some from 2-'s. Authoritarianism lunar (series) on months, where winter time - all normally! Results and in Zet 5 and in Zet 8 coincide. Authoritarianism on months with year-old time - what something an eerie divergence :mad: Don’t can understand in than deal. Usually "arbiter of" I have case Skywalker (very an exact program), but in it there is no Lunara :no: Perhaps someone something tell pollsters?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrological programs