Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrological programs

Astrological programs

Posts 41 to 60 of 74

Flax, have you Hermes works? In terms of accuracy calculations later either him, either Uranusu. But Hermes only in DOSovskoy version of in nature image do, because and ask, goes whether, downward whether (in Windows not there is always such opportunity).

Радуга wrote:

Perhaps someone something tell pollsters?

Can be test on help, and to abandon further use imprecise things

Regyna wrote:

Len, have you Hermes works?

There is no, :no: only Zet 5 and 8, and also Skywalker 2.2.

Regyna wrote:

The subject to to Andrey. Emerged information about exit new version of programs Uranus. If value and 9.50P. On site "Mir category: Uraniidae" not has found nothing, how many are worth renewal for users previous versions of. You have already any information about this? Believe, not me one to know like would.

Long not, Stopping by in this branch, even 4000m2 as well as as something a bit awkward :blush:
Regyna, information about opportunities new version of Uranus value there is on our site here. And on value of programs, in camping on CHAMPION And for registered users look here. Why look "Mir category: Uraniidae", on our site all of this long there are already :cool:. Incidentally, permanent clients - Misc. Discount on renewal and others. Programs :idea: Read more - degrees by correspondence.

Радуга wrote:

Usually "arbiter of" I have case Skywalker (very an exact program), but in it there is no Lunara Perhaps someone something tell pollsters?

Regyna wrote:

Len, have you Hermes works? In terms of accuracy calculations later either him, either Uranusu.

????? their preferences of course. In Skayvorkere I like some Emplosia charm and asketichnost, and also raspechatyvaemaya accurate the horoscope. Zet more reminds prototype health laboratory, where an architect tries to realize all conceivable wishes users, from leaves a sense of nezavershyonnosti. In terms of accuracy reckoning and diversity wide (in camping on CHAMPION And lunarov) well themselves shown Mathematike Syntaxis. Uranus analogy to most fixing astrologers, camping on K. Makes all necessary calculations and well unproven themselves as the optimal choice for recording sessions astrology.

People, HELP, help deal. In what proge build map? In Zet is obtained one thing, and if in Mathematike Syntaxis or win * Star 2.0 Plus the another (in Tsett, for example, ASTs in The Maiden, and in win * Star 2.0 Plus in Libra). Every is obtained uses the contestant, to which more loves (or to a. Was accustomed) :question:

Lera, pay attention on hour discount.

Flax, you have in mind, that in Zet by adding 1 hour we get the same map, that and in Stalkere or Almageste?

Lero4ka wrote:

in Zet by adding 1 hour we get the same map, that and in Stalkere or Almageste?

I stumbled into those, that in was located perspective of settings time and better be more thoroughly under building carte, and better inspect data maps in different programs.

Радуга wrote:

I stumbled into those, that in was located perspective of settings time

Linen, I correctly realized, that in was located this was going on "not periodically", and stems precisely with un-oops? Not in the first time use with opinion, that more accurate calculations on Almagestu? Then, where I have ASTs - in The Maiden or in Libra? There after all then and "homes and planet perspective of" :question:

Радуга wrote:

better be more thoroughly under building carte, and better inspect data maps in different programs.

And even better want to first and with reference amendments time zones.
Me avea face those, that program (not were already accurately, which) shown + 4 from (16 h for Nakhodki (aha, nice, given, that category -- this ICMA the brink, at all something). And perishing pitfalls change of hour belt for Novosibirsk (1993), Tomsk (2002) areas and Altai the brink (1995) a different times framers programs, it seems, themselves not always in rate (me not once avea spisyvatsya and beg correct, specifying accurate dates). Incidentally, as it turned out, many even Astrologers local not in rate, that until 1957. Novosibirsk was at all divided on 2 time belt (+ 3 from Moscow Ishim, + 4 there) and that have who were born previously this time should specify, in what parts of cities on light appeared.

Last edited by Regyna (Jan 25 2009 20:33:39)

Zvezdochet wrote:

Regyna, information about opportunities new version of Uranus value there is on our site here. And on value of programs, in camping on CHAMPION And for registered users look here. Why look "Mir category: Uraniidae", on our site all of this long there are already :cool:

Andrei ,-poppy-pop so Ourania same reports about novelties on mails.) posse having to them, dreamt, then to you,, too, stopping by -- on the very moment information not was, here is here and asked. Personally -- something not thought up an idea (in opting, perhaps, that 4-1-1 not only me useful can be, not I OK one here at all Uranusom "words'm using! ;) ).

Zvezdochet wrote:

By the way, permanent clients - Misc. Discount on renewal and others. Programs :idea: Read more - degrees by correspondence.

D have in mind. Do a quick read on and, quite possibly, 'll get in touch with you.

Regyna wrote:

By the way, as it turned out, many even Astrologers local not in rate, that until 1957. Novosibirsk was at all divided on 2 time belt (+ 3 from Moscow Ishim, + 4 there) and that have who were born previously this time should specify, in what parts of cities on light appeared.

I, indeed, this not knew. Truth, and carte with city Novosibirsk not accounted for build. D have in view.

Радуга wrote:

I stumbled into those, that in was located perspective of settings time and better be more thoroughly under building carte, and better inspect data maps in different programs.

I have, too, in Odnako 5 and in Odnako surveying different settings have yielded, some verify still on the stalker is, and very happy with this program.

Regyna wrote:

Andrei ,-poppy-pop so Ourania same reports about novelties on mails.) posse having to them, dreamt, then to you,, too, stopping by -- on the very moment information not was, here is here and asked. Personally -- something not thought up an idea (in opting, perhaps, that 4-1-1 not only me useful can be, not I OK one here at all Uranusom "words'm using!

Ah yes, Ourania keeps managing local kid making good :playful:, there is what have them offer. But increasingly would still, on the very moment programs I have not yet was, and in advance to speak about what I have no - not becomes. And personally - not hesitate to write, if that interestingly from programs, always to someone services :flirt: Yes and at all, always glad communicate verbally with forumchanami our :jumping:

Regyna wrote:

By the way, as it turned out, many even astrologers local not in rate, that until 1957. Novosibirsk was at all divided on 2 time belt (+ 3 from Moscow Ishim, + 4 there) and that have who were born previously this time should specify, in what parts of cities on light appeared.

Here is this news, three could come up with-same not only area, but and city on hour share! :huh:

Tania T wrote:

Wu me, too, in Odnako 5 and in Odnako surveying different settings have yielded, some verify still on the stalker is, and very happy with this program.

And utterly rightly happy with, win * Star 2.0 Plus - professional program, very chovek interesting technicians, in camping on CHAMPION - unique. There is as version of for desktop computers (laptop computers), so and version of for CCP.

Zvezdochet wrote:

win * Star 2.0 Plus - professional program, very chovek interesting technicians, in camping on CHAMPION - unique. There is as version of for desktop computers (laptop computers), so and version of for CCP.

And that for CCP version of and in it conveniently work?
And there is whether for netbooka?

Thank you! Itself has gone on your site and already dreamt :)

Last edited by Tania T (Jan 29 2009 18:05:16)

she, pay attention on hour an amendment.

Len, you have in mind, that in Zet by adding 1 hour we get the same map, that and in Stalkere or Almageste?

Ah need to OK was such me "go saying something" :question: :D (or on retro home and not such can be :blush:)

Tania T wrote:

and that for CCP version of and in it conveniently work? And there is whether for netbooka?

Quite ??? conveniently, year three already'm using :cool: But if use netbukom, then on him can be questioning increasingly, that bet on big WordPad, in camping on CHAMPION And win * Star 2.0 Plus. Before netbooks virtually being asked and CCP was different solution for roads.
And at all increasingly that I have emerges from programs - emerges and on site, so that visit ;)

Zvezdochet wrote:

A at all increasingly that I have emerges from programs - emerges and on site, so that visit

Thank you, a bit selling young horses is much what version of, and necessarily I'll pick some up or for CCP or publication.

Netbook so conveniently -ekran lot more, easy and vast,
And with CCP, for example in subway, I so and not can "cope" (under using as the phone) - widespread foundation for my hands (NR6915), all time fear, that kicked and I his drop :rolleyes:

"And face" - this same Karev's Pavlya (sorry not know patronymic) program?
Thank you :)

Tania T wrote:

netbook so conveniently -ekran lot more, easy and vast, and with CCP, for example in subway, I so and not can "cope" (under using as the phone) - widespread foundation for my hands (NR6915), all time fear, that kicked and I his drop
"And face" - this same Karev's Pavlya (sorry not know patronymic) program? Thank you

Yes, Tanja - netbook comforting those, that can be questioning increasingly, that and on big WordPad (importantly, to on offense not Vista was, and WindowsXP), and also screen. But if there are already CCP, then can be stop and on program for him. CCP at all - udobneyshaya thing, if of course to him get used and I for example them'm using more as -What, reference, chitalkoy (and even films can be look :)) and in the crowd his feel more comfortable with booking (for example, in subway or rail train), than netbook. I have truth he without the phone, and simply - only functions CCP (and their almost as on usual computer, okay).
Spharischen advantages there is and have moreover and have another option. Here need come of what already there is or from moreover - in any conditions and what playbills of need in such a mobile version.
Yes win * Star 2.0 Plus - program Paul Karev's, we with him well are familiar and on his the request am the spread of his programs on his prices.

Zvezdochet !
Thank you for detailed explanations.
Necessarily'll get in touch with you about the acquisition of - already "have a crush" on win * Star 2.0 Plus, but on Spring somewhere.
Thank you. :jumping:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrological programs