Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrological programs

Astrological programs

Posts 61 to 74 of 74

Zet 9 withdrew :) That here

Morozz wrote:

Zet 9 withdrew

And I not realized difference with 8. :(

Lud_mila wrote:

A I not realized difference with 8

How I understood, there bloc GShA strongly expanded. And us, "of hopscotch", like and there is no special difference with magic eight ball :)

http://www.astrologpro.narod.ru/image/CD/ur9_6_CD.gif
Friends, all Hi! A new version of Uranus 9.6 withdrew! Users - as always discount, and forumchanam from me, too, - the additional credit (under increasingly write, that you - with Forum "Astrodome"). The details are reading here.

Andrei, on-hit me back. Previously.
Not know, as whom, me this information interesting. Believe, that'm gonna use proposition (those Demidovich that the user programs series of "Uranus" with-serving autocrat years perishing 15, program very love for the accuracy of calculations, the first affair). For publication all hands not unfiltered clarify codes previous versions of. Ah, here is, buy for him as times version of a new.

Lena!

Nao, too, podsuetilos and its piece of software released :-) How times yesterday. How to present "PrimAlm"
The price - 2500r without Accounting sending. Who Needs need to - primalm @ Ida

I congratulate! :cool:

Good fellows!

Радуга wrote:

I congratulate!

Thank oou. Incidentally, algorithm Ptolemeevskikh primarnykh managements, which have us realized, can be said "from producer" :writing:
Designed on texts disputable opinions. Hard-was of course to transfer with ancient Greek on mathematical, but nothing. Unwound.

Last edited by Anthony_Omens (Dec 3 2010 11:06:03)

Anton, and how many can is worth program adjusted for sending?
How realistically was would its where-either download (suppose, with crunch code activation), for particular user or particular computer?

Regyna wrote:

Anton, and how many can is worth program adjusted for sending?

The price will rise not on many, if to relay "mail Russia." This not question. Another matter if Customer not in Russia, or (for example) wants to obtain program what either though delivery (EMS, Pony) this faster, but more expensive. With other hand we provide choice. By default in Russia - mail Russia. Want on Different - not question, but another the price.

Regyna wrote:

for particular user or particular computer?

And the, and another immediately. More moreover I’d say, has license programs is done under particular user. You soils not be easy disk with program, pay attention on picture (centimeters I have in Facebook), but and hardware efforts proshityy specifically under you. Works couple: "Only this" program with "only these" the key. Questioning you its can on several computers, but work will have you only then, when precisely your the key pasted in computer.

Last edited by Anthony_Omens (Dec 3 2010 16:48:29)

Hey.
Question.
The key only in disk?
And if on computer, okay there is no floppy (and podrazumeyaetsya either a network downloading, either through USB)?
(Questions for you, be can, silly, but I OK and not software programmer and even not advanced set the user, I the usual'm a do-er. And WordPad without floppy I have there is, "on the check-out" precisely on him and’ve worked.)

Regyna wrote:

Key only in disk?

There is no naturally. The key, this usb-USB Flash Drive (say so, that would you clearer was). I.e. you're putting program with optical drive, - she puts all necessary for work with to get over the rainbow and the very themselves. Then take out disk CD (he you more not need will) insert "the key-USB" and forward :-) Theoretically you of course can rewrite installer on USB.

And still. When we did our program (and wrote its 3 year) we have made focus and priority on the accuracy of and vividly calculations. And this will always be priority in Primalme. This I to what you atoning ??? program, and not generator random numbers :-)

Last edited by Anthony_Omens (Dec 4 2010 00:52:23)

Anthony_Omens wrote:

Key, this usb-USB Flash Drive (say so, that would you clearer was). I.e. you're putting program with optical drive, - she puts all necessary for work with to get over the rainbow and the very themselves. Then take out disk CD (he you more not need will) insert "the key-USB" and forward Theoretically you of course can rewrite installer on USB.

Normal implementation hardware protection, such a same, as in Almageste or Stalkere. And at all program interesting and ??. Thank you developers for prezntatsiyu programs.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrological programs