Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Men in our maps

Men in our maps

Posts 1 to 20 of 49

Patty Loski invited already could forge.

Ah and not get Them then)
Me so appealed these name, that recorded itself (warrior spirit and kovalschik sudby- in as LOUDLY!) on lecture. Remember, someone coined, we so laughed at me!

think this because, that Mars a strong, and Saturn weak

:blink: about reception even not thought)
And ca, still and other aspects of cling.
For example, the Sun in skorpe in 6 st 60 Mars in Kozere in 8 st - personal activity, return.

Saturn on kuspide 12 th),

Ah here is. Not in sight his you, perhaps.

Pro men in this ties at all separate theme

And made?! Very aggressive and not structured? :rolleyes:

Iriani wrote:

For example, the Sun in skorpe in 6 st 60 Mars in Kozere in 8 st - personal activity, return.

This as this - return? This on 6-Mu home you're judging?
Javadxan, and hubby God will give on 8-was heard home! The fireman, is any!

Iriani wrote:

Pro men in this ties at all separate theme
And made?! Very aggressive and not structured?

Diplomatic pause.

This is as this - return? This on 6-Mu home you're judging?

Together on Scorpio, 6-Mu, 8-Mu and Kozeru.
In any case, Mars in 8 st - plough, give, to gain! The sun in skorpe - likewise :rolleyes:

Pozharnika any!

Ah-which will kick off in Find here even the manager 7 th and the Sun)

Iriani wrote:

Pozharnika any!
Ah-sec. Find here even the manager 7 th and the Sun)

And that is obtained? :D Damn interestingly. In its time E. Volokontsev predicted me, that have him will good profession. I here is think, did female? :swoon: :)

This already separate need to from the main themes and call "Men in our maps and lives. See and die. "

And that is obtained?

You best)
The-or 7 th types (now. Maybe, you saw again :))) - created, in short.

Now tell us, please, about how you preobrazuesh this aspect of? ;) Nu, if such iiaeia

This is already separate need to from the main themes and call "Men in our maps and lives. See and die. "

Super of each! :rofl:
Lena, cut it, cut it (Mars, please, skorpom and saturnom- structure. I nagleyu, camping on K. You OK going to come through, if that)

"Men in our maps and lives. See and die. "

Lena, opyt you die a glutton for?! :swoon: Why?! And in maps and in life men even as will come in handy) Kosmonavty and the rest are nekosmonavty)
I’d say such: There is cosmonauts. Which not fly, and are considered cosmonauts, camping on K. Something study in this sphere.

Iriani wrote:

Now tell us, please, about how you preobrazuesh this aspect of? Ah, if such iiaeia

:rofl: This is II me is transforming! Oops ,-il (again diplomatic pause.

Virgin of, it come to've found peace-A-A-A. :friends:

Ah. And where we boom seek men in map? In the sun -marse?
Or only in Mars? And his aspects?

Or -naprotiv- in awoke comrade seek the, that was drawn from maps?

And who us limits something?! ;) How want so and let us seek! Who Needs that closer. Who wants, can "on personality to move", me so more theory entogo affairs interested in. To Sun-Mars I it comes still added 5-7 homes (on anyone case ;)) and as these the Sun of-Marses with they - They're docking. In general, flight fantasies is boundless.

In its time E. Volokontsev predicted me, that have him will good profession.

Reached long ago me also we with a sledgehammer on the head with the gave, saying about supposed him. I have occurred mini-stupor, it turned out -That's right)

So here is now I of course'll pull up even of, after all there are already knowledge. And here is all these knowledge folded together not can, me seems.

So: Plan

1) description of sun in House and signs
2) -marsa in House and signs
Aspects of these planets to the rest of the will accepting of coloring character and profile, that or.

Then blood regardless 7 th. Where is worth, than manages and his aspects of!
Cram! So after all the entire horoscope analizirm goes!

Why borrow 5 th?

If additions and remarks? UV! And all of this together need to)

Iriani wrote:

Why borrow 5 th?

Patamushta 5 th will to describe lyubof bvh year lyubof not nada? etery

I in its time cramped, having, that if, suppose, have women the Sun in Ovne, and Mars in Raque (and I have precisely so), then she has initially conflicting demands to men, and that appropriately Sputnik’s life find it virtually it is unrealistic :( But, that most interesting, precisely such a husband, correlative these my conflicted demands, I and has found :yes: :) Mars have him in Ovne, the Sun in Raque (in connecting with my Mars, please) - with one hand - a bold and a decisive, with other hand - clinging and emotional. And even Asts - Dsts dilemmas: I have Dsts Sagittarius, have him Asts there same :) Love, that is called, with first glance was :kiss:

Alisa wrote:

I in its time cramped, having, that if, suppose, have women the Sun in Ovne, and Mars in Raque (and I have precisely so), then she has initially conflicting demands to men, and that appropriately Sputnik’s life find it virtually it is unrealistic :(

Hmm. I have both in Raque. And both in 12 st (Platsidom if, but I Platsidom and’ve worked). Frankly, what in reality is obtained. Not too fits my own representations about how need be a man, no would wanted to see near. Perhaps, from, essentially, until now in search of.
Likewise have girlfriends: Both in Skorpe and both in 2 st -- there still more complicated, than I have. I, for example, albeit in search of, but not'm driving away from themselves and the, that there are already (suppose, in this moment mean very a good sex, and me this suits: Met, talked, can, even and were crazy where, after what have diverged on go home. But acknowledge itself report, that to live increasingly time with this man simply not was able would). And girlfriend alienating, in pursuit of a certain chimera, when a grown man's (for which, chasing them around) until it simply no affairs. Even me with my 12-domnoy Rachestyu its masochism ah utterly vague.

Alisa wrote:

Mars have him in Ovne, the Sun in Raque

Alisa wrote:

. And even Asts - Dsts dilemmas

, Nwoo, quite you have is identically! Nice even! And, how remember, daughter you have is growing after all already?

Regyna wrote:

Hmm. I have both in Raque. And both in 12 st (Platsidom if, but I Platsidom and’ve worked). Frankly, what in reality is obtained. Not too fits my own representations about how need be a man, no would wanted to see near. Perhaps, from, essentially, until now in search of.

Regina, I'm so sorry for. :( “I don’t and the most a long time seemed, that ideal options meet virtually not perhaps, until itself realistically with this not encountered :) We say, in the very moment I have in direktsiyakh Jupiter upr.7 th did sekstil to natalnoy the produce markets. Perhaps a large and a small happiness helped, and still happy case (Venus in 11 th). :)

Regyna wrote:

I, for example, albeit in search of, but not'm driving away from themselves and the, that there are already (suppose, in this moment mean very a good sex, and me this suits: Met, talked, can, even and were crazy where, after what have diverged on homes. But acknowledge itself report, that to live increasingly time with this man simply not was able would).

But, after all, such option, too, is possible - guest marriage. Many so and live, if not in different flats, then if anything, ????? its grains room - sovereign and is sacrosanct. For slice 12 th homes, such here is corner, in which glee times no one dare not will, as times very desirable have. Although lapping two people, always deal not the easy, under any compatibility. Me, too, not be easy was get used to Climate way of life. When beloved ?? one starts perceive already not only as ??, but already and as an estranged cousin (that-there is on those respects) much easier becomes, tense, all right immediately subsides. But on this moves away time, sometimes quite lasting.

Regyna wrote:

And, how remember, daughter you have is growing after all already?

Yes, daughter have us, too,, can be say with first glance Lies. With husband we help exactly three years ago (15. 02. 2004), and daughter now 2 year 2 months now, (19.12.2004). Accented such surprises :D

Patamushta 5 th will to describe lyubof

And Venus?
There is in mind - amorous otnoeniya (premarital. Simply type of relations in her svyazakh, but the most ?? wasn describes? Until neponima acute.gif

lyubof not nada?

Without it - nor-fi-hectares not only. Then - conversation a short and concrete.

Iriani wrote:

A Venus?
There is in mind - amorous otnoeniya (premarital. Simply type of relations in her svyazakh, but the most ?? wasn describes? Until neponima

And why 5 th house - this only premarital? ;) A in marriage 5 th not included? :D I.M.H.O.,, directly to 5-Mu type of men relations not has, but ?? we love after all as something. And this type of / kind of / way to love has to him attitude most directly fdgf Let's put it, have Westerners Neptune in 5 st, its love life flushed st forge the Say the say. Not always is understandable it the most, it are common illusions and attempt to dissolving of the in love, [kayf]you she wants in other words. And Mars have it, say, in Ovne. Attract its military and other "a draft." And here is can be said, that if have it will this very "fireman", and she him romances there. Or same sonnet what the name will reveal. Here is-sec. :swoon: A here is, say, in 5 st types, and Mars in Pisces: Such romantic the young man, soperezhivayuschiy and camping on D. T. E. He it, contrary, Sonnets. And she him bam! - passions something Plutonovymi! Fvn And that with him will?

As same me was lucky
Mars in 1997-
And he same in 5, plus to him Saturn with Pluto

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Men in our maps