Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Men in our maps

Men in our maps

Posts 21 to 40 of 49

Narrator: "Yulia, but as have you this all manifests itself? Mars - activity, Saturn- restrictions, types - passion. As you this all combine?

Narrator: "Yulia, but as have you this all manifests itself? Mars - activity, Saturn- restrictions, types - passion. As you this all combine?

Saturn - responsibility, I always very is responsible for relations
Am to them seriously
Mars - I need, to relations were dynamic, active, love active men, ah here is and relations such same get, still and sex, too,, but this already plus types
So that is obtained, that I give in relations a man above all intensity of feelings, to get emotional a deep, passion, sex, activity, dynamism and responsibility

Perhaps as something so))

Thank you :) A as this plank with sign 5 th?

All Hi!
I have Mars in Raque in 9d, the Sun in The Maiden v10d. Love smart men, not suffer stupidity and slow speed considerations.
How many themselves remember, to men I have love and respect (except stupid) as to gender at all. Me sometimes seems, that I was able would live with any a man, so much I have to them love and patience. Such I have theoretical insinuations declaring (Mars in 9d) and, and on life a man one accompany. Interestingly, Mars in Raque - this need such a man, to homes sat?

Greetings all!
I have Mars and the Sun in Libra in 5 forge the
That can say on topic?
Always attracted a weird in than something, clever, active men. With vividly quantified superficially male features (big and strong). :bb:
How many remember, been in love in those men, which me ah raze not had been approached for joint life. :sorry:
But I not longer despair UITT

Morozz wrote:

How many remember, been in love in those men, which me ah raze not had been approached for joint life.

And why? IRA, as Mars and the Sun aspektirovany? IRA, and here is the that in 5 st male planet as something defines your activity in relations? Perhaps, Shield soothes the expression of these planets? As under such a position manifests itself diplomatichnost, humanity, warmth?

Morozz wrote:

But I not longer despair

Ah and correctly! bvh

Helen wrote:

Interesting, Mars in Raque - this need such a man, to homes sat?

Not necessarily. Can be to simply caring was :yes: soft.

Helen wrote:

Wu me Mars in Raque in 9d,

Linen, and a man your not was non-residents? Me as relevant,, too, Mars on kuspide 9 th, so husband my was from afar, still it comes a little bit of a and already this was would not 9 th, and 12th house :D So here is that still interestingly. Mars manages 12 st, so that the impression from men, charitably, not optimistic. As alternative see the likelihood marriage with foreigner. Can this will help to balance such a energy.

Mars in soed. With Uranus. The sun in opposition with the Moon and main Azerbaijan modes. With by Jupiter.
Before Shield smyagchali action Mars. Tardy, patience and all such (this apparently and envious despotism with hand men).
Now, if see, that favorite a man the one who's unresolved, then easily'm showing respect activity. Truth, if he ceased respond my criteria, then sharply can stop relations. In general, has become over time more line :banned:

Now intepreter. with guy have which Venus in soed. With my vami. Difficult case. :sin:

italian attitude to food to what)
This I itself have been arguing to imagine ?? with Sun behaves similarly in Libra, vami in Skorpe and Asts in Taurus)) (the French with situation have Alice)
MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% or is the Order of the me such not already. And can and well this?
Remember here is couple of people with Sun behaves similarly in Libra, Marses have them were in the Goat and in Vodolee. For kozerozhiy Mars I, I remember, agreed to married withdraw - only on next day changed her mind, zastremaaaalas))

Can can be as something replace position planets, without damage for future Kryvy Rih? (Visionary)

Morozz wrote:

Now intepreter. with guy have which Venus in soed. With my vami

Should be is identically! In 5 flushed House with Uranus fun :blum2:

Радуга wrote:

Len, and a man your not was non-residents? Me as relevant,, too, Mars on kuspide 9 th

Local, not far lived it turned out. Learned in one engineering, can so 9 the house on display. :O

This is I itself have been arguing to imagine ?? with Sun behaves similarly in Libra, vami in Skorpe and Asts in Taurus)) (the French with situation have Alice)

Have my the Sun in Taurus, Long in Libra and Mars in Skorpe, so that almost looks similar to what you're trying to to imagine)

Thanks A as this plank with sign 5 th?

At all something all planet in 5 in 1997-, that gives their exercises of intensity of and depth
And kuspid in Libra. Even and not know, as this affects my expression of in love. As on my image, which I running an - know. And on relations. Hmm. Can be this influence gives what I but in relations to harmony and full partnership.

Blood regardless 5 - Venus in 9. On foreigners never physical abilities given him, husband my future, too, not foreigner, met not in school,’s and not on philosophical disputes. So that at all I its Venus precisely in 9 not felt.

Юля wrote:

blood regardless 5 - Venus in 9. On foreigners never physical abilities given him, husband my future, too, not foreigner, met not in school,’s and not on philosophical disputes. So that at all I its Venus precisely in 9 not felt.

Interestingly. And sense of justice in moment turbulent focus on relations? :black_eye:

Юля wrote:

my the Sun in Taurus, Long in Libra and Mars in Skorpe, so that almost looks similar to what you're trying to to imagine)

Yulia, I with your Taurus proud of)
Not the, to them themselves (I OK his not know quite), but LS Optical Light Source relative to year, judging by with your reports over the last year. Happiness you!)

Yes perishing, evoked the here is on days pro moreover khloptsa with vami in an. Wondrous was history, shtrashnaya))
Came he to our the brink on couple of days, on set to him to next of kin. There we and help. And a half days talked - managed him Arbat show and soup feed (I remember he Standup, that spices in soup. Eeugh were akin to those, that his mother puts an. And he left in reverses out of trouble, and I in travellers on couple of weeks.
When OK I returned home, then it turned out, that guy arrived together with his the mother to us asking for marriage. And the wedding is held they planned through six days play (have themselves in city of), priurochiv it venue exhorts day birth. Why something.
I, as being the younger (in those year) and zamorochennoe impressions from destined in far zabugore & podvergsheesya massive attack under a common entitled "Svatovtsvo" (there heap details, gave their agreement. But on next day went on popyatnuyu- ah where this but, to "not typically recognized contact, and already and marry" and plus the abduction me in remote the brink.
Uffda. His the Sun in precise connecting with my the Moon was.
What I on backing out went me not surprises. Surprises, that at all agreed to first. Modicum guy and prominent was

And I have here is is obtained, that all to one the signpost comes down: The sun, Mars and Uranus (upr.7 th) in Skorpe in 4 st House. Kuspid 5 th, too, in 1997-, and his Chinese system. Types in 4 forge the On fact on life me as rule privelekali men Scorpions on Sun or with whatever something personal planets (usually Mars, Venus, Long) in 1997-. And husband my civilian from the same "breed." Truth here is, that concerns 4 th homes not know as this to tie to men? Host boys accurately not attracted a, through family or relatives never met, and meet ONLY in home context-this, too, not my. Can position upr.5 th in 4 st as something shows depth feelings and of emotions in her relations, a strong privyazchivost to partner? Although the depth of-this may be Skorpione.

Татьяна wrote:

position upr.5 th in 4 st

And love as protection? With this perspective amorous relations not considered? 4 th house - this same and system human security.

A love as protection?

Protection from what or whom?

Татьяна wrote:

human from what or whom?

Ah perishing not know.

Can this emphasis on 4 House suggests, that I virtually on all their men mentally "was trying on" opportunity joint residence?

Yulia, I with your Taurus proud of)
Not the, to them themselves (I OK his not know quite), but LS Optical Light Source relative to year, judging by with your reports over the last year. Happiness you!)

., thanks, of course
But something I the last time all more inclination is to thought
That not want with him be

Юля wrote:

but something I the last time all more inclination is to thought
That not want with him be

What so? :( Perhaps, this crisis? You after all, as I understand, already long together?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Men in our maps