Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Men in our maps


Men in our maps

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

41

Chego so? Can, this crisis? You after all, as I understand, already long together?

Long, yes - 6 years
Can and crisis, but some this crisis permanent
Something stopped we to deal. Or this I zazhralas - not know
But not want I nor wedding, nor still what-either

0

42

Yulia, 6 years - this term.

Юля wrote:

but not want I nor wedding, nor still what-either

And then before extended wedding brides always just wobbles. Hi,, need to urgently you rubles that look. 'll be in a minute doubirayu and'm hitting.

0

43

Юля wrote:

but not want I nor wedding, nor still what-either

A what WANT to, suns, people will say?
At all and in particular

0

44

Yulia, if have you in profession finished, then crisis in relations hypnotic :pardon:

0

45

A what WANT to, suns, people will say?
At all and in particular

At all want a quiet life, to me on nerves not played and on the tenacity not afflicted
Want relations, in which not need to defend oneself and someone something to prove to. And simply to live, love and life rejoice at

In particular want of the same
Want, to he me supported, not tried to all time with me to fight

I at all not understand, that is happening in the last time
We virtually stopped each other understand

Yulia, if have you in profession finished, then crisis in relations hypnotic

You thinking?
He as something did such remarks
That here is, nourished German, you now as in its firm went, as realized, what you can be intense and what achieve - very has changed
Ask - as has changed? In than? - there is no answer. At least adequate

Yes and bribery, Hi,, with, that finished, would still me until not pay - this OK practice

0

46

chai wrote:

Yulia, if have you in profession finished, then crisis in relations hypnotic

Yes? :sorry: A to balance raze cannot be? Vxcgf

Юля wrote:

yes and bribery, Hi,, with, that finished, would still me until not pay - this OK practice

Not despair, first always so: You work on name of, then name on you.

0

47

Юля wrote:

you thinking?
He as something did such remarks
That here is, nourished German, you now as in its firm went, as realized, what you can be intense and what achieve - very has changed

Accurately you say - from this)
Enough naturally: A man feels that the situation is changing, is changing entourage wife and starts nervous, guts... prevents telling. Yulia, this as times very normally. He simply wants to ensure that still in the center of the attention and in authority. And wife as times in this period and not tends to thus the caprices to Appease - because and work currencies, and burden unusual, and sosluzhavtsy nerves take. And is obtained as in nose: "Will assume home - there you sitting!" - type instead of to me support on themselves blankets of. Read :cool:
Here is and crisis on an empty place)

Радуга wrote:

Yes? And to balance raze cannot be?

Yes all can be - chegozh cannot be)
Here as always importantly - desire to :)

Last edited by chai (Feb 24 2007 15:55:10)

0

48

I have choice men is undertaken, perhaps, as something very the primitive, because as they all or Crawfish or with Asts in Raque (I have Mars in Raque, couple of times on him found myself and a man’s Venus), also they with Asts Sagittarius (I have the Sun Sagittarius) plus repeatedly have them was Long in the Twins (7 th house for of Sagittarius). As something perishing very classically is obtained.

0

49

Snowelf wrote:

Wu me choice men is undertaken, perhaps, as something very the primitive, because as they all or Crawfish or with Asts in Raque (I have Mars in Raque, couple of times on him found myself and a man’s Venus), also they with Asts Sagittarius (I have the Sun Sagittarius) plus repeatedly have them was Long in the Twins (7 th house for of Sagittarius). As something perishing very classically is obtained.

And you, Snowelf as ?? choose your - knowing where have them that (updates for), or first choose your, and then analyze?

0


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Men in our maps