Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Motherhood

Posts 1 to 20 of 54

All Hi! If Sirena will give its consensus, then here rasmotrim its map on subject mnogodetstva (I shall remind, that it had 4 children). And at all, in this subject can be write all that concerns today, relations with children and the like.

All are a good evening! Sirena accommodating allowed study together their data, for that it and greater gratitude of! :)
21. 10.1966. 3 hours (time local) Propulsion Sochi. Here is and look at this! Kuspid 5 th in an, in 5 st Long 180 Jupiter in 11 forge the

Yes. Produces impression Long in. I 819 species 7 Umstanden aspects of and one it's the karmic, only I have Long Jupiter 170,1 broke a.
Serena can be still three figures children win :yes: points out on themselves attention axis knots, to hosts Wu moon harmonious aspects of.
And as she framed their jobs, too, well is to be agreed upon with covered and a head of horoscope.

The opposition Long-Jupiter still and those points out on themselves attention, that Sirena, besides, that she mother 4-'s children, still and candidate Sciences!

Is obtained, that for of roughage in this case a strong aspektirovannost moon in 5 House says (in including and harmonious aspect of to upr.5 th Saturn devouring his children)? So as the very position in an not very something for moon. This I to what I have, too, Long in 5 st only in like him too?, but not so heavily aspektirovannaya- trine to Saturn devouring his children in 1 and sekstil to Old in 4, here is I and think, how many same children me expect? Ideally I, of course, three figures wanted would. :yes:
And still interestingly, how many have Lena boys and girls? Me long ranks the problem definitions gender child on imagined herself as mothers, but nikakiz regularities until not read "self" magazine and not has found, to although would on most carte has worked.

Perhaps, offtop. But I, seems, realized, who such a Lena-siren. On Astrokolledzhu pripomnilos -- is true? :)

Incidentally, Tanja. Can suggest the another mother again 4 children,, too, with the Moon in an. Elena efficiency-- mother 4 daughters (the most youngest sister of which soon 8 months).

I have, too, Long in 5. Three girls is available. :rolleyes:
Truth Long in soed. With Jupiter, this likely added the number of. All of this agriculture in the Virgin.
That concerns gender, then I have there is method definitions. Sorely tested on itself. :)
Paul child depends on in what signs (male or feminine) happened Conception. Most often (if not say necessarily) Conception is happening, when boggy moon makes to natalnomu sun the same aspect of, which there is in Natal between the moon and the Sun.
For example, I have between Sun behaves similarly and the Moon 30gr. The sun is worth in 26 Libra. So here is when tranz. Moon passes 26. Virgin of or 26 of Scorpio I and get pregnant. :) The right degree track impossible, 'm those clock, when Long commanded on this F on.
Here is in a result and is obtained, that boy me not produce. So as and Epiphanius and Sunik women’s signs.

All Hi!

Татьяна wrote:

And still interestingly, how many have Lena boys and girls?

Have Serena's 1 a boy and 3 girls :yes:

Regyna wrote:

Probably, offtop. But I, seems, realized, who such a Lena-siren. On Astrokolledzhu pripomnilos -- is true?

Is true. That means the good professional memory :)

aluska wrote:

Paul child depends on in what signs (male or feminine) happened Conception.

Wow you, Aluska, valuable method! :) We will take advantage of!

An interesting method, thank you Aluska. :) At me works, at least on 1-Mu child. At all I have broke a, that and a boy and girl can be, if suggest, that Conception and henceforth will occur under such a same dimension tranz. Moon as in radikse. And here is on mother my this not confirms, camping on K. Is obtained, that must be alone girls, and I have brother :). Apparently all same Conception not necessarily on this phase is happening, simply need look a badge of moon on day conceiving. But this can be will only after conceiving look. And here is how determine with greater share likelihood even before conceiving, who this human will - a boy or girl. All the more interestingly still and for men this determine.

Can suggest the another mother again 4 children,, too, with the Moon in an. Elena efficiency -- mother 4 daughters (the most youngest sister of which soon 8 months).

Regina, and she has Long strongly aspektirovana?

Greetings girls! You for analysis the next information - Conception the first daughter of 21 on May 1988 0 hours 15-25 minutes, the birth of 20 February 1989 0 hours 20-30 minutes, Conception boy 01 January 1995 around 3 hours, was born 9 October 1995 in 3-00, Conception next girls 6 on May 2001 (after 4-00), the birth of 25 January 2002 in 4-55, Conception of last devochik 1 November 2005 about 8-00, the birth of 21 July 2006 in 21-19. Luck, you better subtract for me information and analysis through little Rainbow.

Татьяна wrote:

Regina, and she has Long strongly aspektirovana?

Tatyan, if honestly, I not remember. Data Leniny there is on site, she their not hides (27.01.1968, Long, how I remember, there in 5 th is mired).

Something I their there not saw.

Татьяна wrote:

What something I their there not saw.

Accurately, no.
Am asking forgiveness, mixed up the: This in account on Forumdate zaznacheno.

Hello all!
Not can to remain in side from so zhivotrepeschuschey themes. I have three children and explanations of this in my imagined herself as not represent problem - on kuspide a 5D Taurus, and in a 5D is Jupiter Chinese system. Asts with many Umstanden aspects of. :swoon:
However not little people have predicament, which perhaps need distinguish as or reluctance or the impossibility have children. In the first case children - this not as relevant (or prevents other interests). In the second - as relevant, but there is the problem as with, um, inseminate (infertility), so and carrying a fetus (miscarriage, anomaly development visible on ultrasound). Research on these themes I met. Here is worded for examples http://www.astrokras.narod.ru/pub/beremen.htm and brief a quotation from there:
"So, according to medical research more 30,000 women, began in the Czechoslovakia still in 1968., was review, that 85% all pregnancies comes, when the Sun and Long on firmament occupy relatively each other those same position, that and at birth women. Only 15% pregnancies account for on period, – defined on length of menstrual cycle women. In a result continuation of such research in a series of European countries review, that:
- regardless of monthly cycle the most productive period women for conceiving child comes under a replay of the phase moon, under which she was born, and this this principles not is changing entire life;
- nor one natural way to somehow forever (on the rectal temperature, on month) not secure in full least, if he ignores this principles phases moon;
- finding moon in male or feminine svoystva Zodiacs during fertilization eggs largely contemplates gender future child.
Use astrologicheskogo method somehow forever from pregnancy includes accounting as critical days menstrual cycle, so and cycle change of phases moon (angular aspects of moon with Sun behaves similarly) when stated days the most damning likelihood conceiving (fertilnogo period).
Usually fertilization eggs comes immediately in moment sexual contact. However, if egg still not ripe, its fertilization other dumb sperm in can happen and through 48, even through 60 hours after ejaculation. So with some endowments of the beginning of fertilnogo period take for 72 hours, camping on E. Three days until time precise a repeat of angular aspects between the Moon and Sun behaves similarly in natalnoy map women. "
These data partly inconsistent with more than a note Aluski on gender child (very intriguing UITT), but not converge by definition favorable moment for conceiving. However I tried to without ceremony test dozen carte well known me women (the most different options birth children and corrected) and has found only one thing exception from ten on to a rule Aluski for definitions gender child on natalnoy map mothers. Data that led Lena-siren nor the nor the other method not confirmed (though 1 from three cases coincides with Aluskinym and even the second can be are, if give 2 days on fertilization), and means accurately there is various options conceiving. And now can be even add rule from articles about phase moon, apparently as due physiological moment willingness to pregnancy. For completeness paintings will have view exceptions, but not use quite - this not a tough. However, some consider, that and use - this, too, not a tough (and not only women wqrwe), but not those who understand spiritual significance this.
That concerns neaktualnosti today, then certainly is worth compare maps women not expedited children with now women flowing treatment from infertility fdxturdt. Recent increasingly same want have children more, than freedom or not represent happiness without descendants. And can be deal even and in Pokud family, search for dreams-partner (if woman truly likes ??, it wants to produce from him child). And all whether capable come to love? Here is even a quotation from the same articles.
"Analysis natal carte of barren women, committee meetings treatment in of female consultation N6 in Propulsion Krasnoyarsk, showed, that have majority of them in 5 House, whose dominance for children, is a badge of zodiac the firmament, planet Saturn, symbolising the obstacles, restrictions, or Planet blood regardless mark Zodiacs, in which begins 5 house, in turn, is in 12 House - House serious and hidden problems rights.
For successful treatment such of barren women need to take account compatibility doctor with the patient as with astrological positions: In sinastrii natalnyy Saturn doctor obstetrician-gynecologist should not constitute in 5, 6 or 8 house natalnoy maps patient.
Moreover, with goal glee development pregnancy needs analyze aspects of planets maps on moment conceiving child to planets natalnoy maps women. As showed our experience, under unfavorable aspects planets even in case successful conceiving in period maximum fertility pregnancy flows with dire complications, either is a broken. So periods fertility with adverse astrologicheskim foil should to exclude from number of recommended by woman for conceiving child. "

Greetings, Yura!
An interesting material you possible along! But I think, that 100% outcome not will give not one as we method definitions gender or favorable time for conceiving. Exceptions only confirm rules. :)
I think, that deal still in is, that in the process conceiving participate two. Perhaps need pursue analysis and maps men.

Greetings, Aluska!
Material modicum and an interesting, but not my. Hjkio “I don’t would never time come in head pursue analysis maps men. For example me known from one women, that in its destiny 400 years not resulted from boys. I it believe because, that all these descendants of female gender peredovali to bequeath to uncanny ability to see an aura rights and she so same possesses them with birth.
Here is force female. zxfd

aluska wrote:

More just (if not say necessarily) Conception is happening, when boggy moon makes to natalnomu sun the same aspect of, which there is in Natale between the moon and the Sun.

Юра wrote:

was review, that 85% all pregnancies comes, when the Sun and Long on firmament occupy relatively each other those same position, that and at birth women.

For order to woman became pregnant need to to the Sun and Long transit were in the same phase, that and at birth and (or) boggy Long in dimension to natalnomu Sun. Who rebuffed with this question?

Helen wrote:

To order to woman became pregnant need to to the Sun and Long transit were in the same phase, that and at birth and (or) boggy Long in dimension to natalnomu Sun. Who rebuffed with this question?

Lena, and that you interested in? This same basis method Dr. Joaquin Yonosa (as I understand). I his audited bills on all their known pregnant women, roughly 80% coincided on just peace within 3-4 days, camping on K. An exact date conceiving it is difficult determine.

Here in fact two method described by. The first, on position transit planets between themselves, and the second, on position transit moon to natalnomu Sun. Have yielded different dates, and rarely they coincide. Turned me the Young girlfriend this girl with question conceiving on those respects. Judging by its map utterly correctly turned. But I with zachatiyami on practice not faced.