Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Motherhood

Posts 21 to 40 of 54

Lena, that concerns conceiving are method Dr. Joaquin Yonosa (position transit sun and moon as I understand), then think well realistically try to adhere to his. Can even give exile on site with avtoraschetom. I still'm on subject conceiving solyar, there is whether there such performance. And as shows my experience (truth I have was not very many carte women, for whom I knew write period conceiving, somewhere order 20-30), on time conceiving (roughly week) all transit the Sun forms mazhornyy aspect of those respects or elements 5 th homes.

I already raschitala on six months forward. Manually, with utochneniem on imagined herself as, yes for two methods o.o.. Tanja, if not it is difficult, let-exile on site with calculations.

That the reference

:Спасибо, Таня :writing:

A here is the first pregnancy. Me seems, that there some still factor throwing his hat. And what Jupiter was on moment the first pregnancy, she?

So, that concerns the first pregnancy.
The birth of've been burping (boys) 8.03.1992. Death first 13.03.1992, second 14.03.1992.
An interesting moment. Replayed. Get the next:
On moment extinguish the first pregnancy – Yippie Ki EU on 11d (somewhere with 20-24 • - opinion on the timing pregnancy have us with physicians not dilemmas), camping on E. As times in transit past on only for concrete. Sun (in question in 11d).
Then opt in 12.) first formed a squaring to only for concrete. Neptune sextile, then biquintile to those respects, trine to casually and sekstil to Uhl, kvinkons to those respects, nonanogon to Uranus, biquintile to UPI photographer, quintile mile trek to Saturn, polukvintil to Uranus, biquintile to those respects and having run until 15 • Virgin of At Chabysh 2005. Kvintilnaya group however. On moment birth boys Yippie Ki was retro in 12. Forming kvinkons those respects. And here is on moment death retro UPI photographer had included trine to casually.
Except this were of course and other tranzity:
On a 5D. Fit walked in the delegation in connecting with only for concrete. Yippie Ki, Saturn (Chinese system-or a 5D, Mars. That such Transit Mars in Vodolee a 5D, behind in Natal in 8 and the managing 8-'s … contaminated this Transit Pluto (R) in its. Formed a quintile to only for concrete. Yippie Ki (/. Pluto in 1, upr.3,8). Boggy in the delegation in connecting with only for concrete. Yippie Ki quintile to only for concrete. In the delegation. All transit the Sun on DSTs in oppoz. To ASTs.
Under such a emphasis kvintilnoy groups me this aspect of are interested. Have Globa Horoscopes: "Quintile - this the key to creative aspects. He gives sustain creativity implementation of, this aspect of abound vidoizmenenii situation, functional impact in life rights. If planet interact on Kvintilyu, their Turkey always the rotating in the same the form of, what characteristically for Uranus, camping on E. On level transformation. Such aspect of call still fantastic, or uranicheskim. ”
And on 4-Mu Uranus (with Neptune in an.
And all of this Footbal proigralos on precise return knots.
(Their data I shall remind 13.08.1973 9 :1 2 Barnaul).
Ah and several words about birth. Roughly in 11 p.m. moved water, on the emergency in species. House. So as giving birth into preterm, yes even and twins began to to do ultrasound. Sensations not peradavaemye. Girls, I is ready was kill the contestant uzistku, for such a shock therapy. A sense of, that you current that breaches on most "don't want." Children under this began to so beat, that I been mulling, that they through open themselves going to pop out. Can ultrasound and not long their Muslim, but I been mulling, that this "ubivanie current" will not end never.

Lero4ka wrote:

На момент рождения мальчишек Юпи был ретро в 12д. формируя квинконс к Луне.

12-й натальный-это 8-й от 5-го-критические ситуации с детьми. Вообще интересно в этой астрокартине, что нет каких-то ярких, показательных мажорных аспектов транзитных планет на момент смерти детей. Мне почему-то больше всего бросились в глаза соединение тр. Лилит с натальным Юпитером в 5-м и точное возвращение узлов в 4-м...Хотя есть еще одна мысль:транзит Сатурна может включаться с опозданием. Так вот возможно какие-то проблемы(внеше и не замеченные) возникли примерно за месяц до родов(на соединении Сатурна тр. с Луной), а потом подключился транзитный Марс(тем более он в натале на вершине тау в 8-м)-он прошел Юпитер с Луной и все решилось сразу после его соединения с транзитным Сатурном(день родов). Хотя...может я все это сильно накрутила, но почему-то эта картинка сразу сложилась в голове...

Ah in first, Len you thank you for question – I replayed map.
And so as initially question vytekal from themes organic, then his in primarily and considered.

Татьяна wrote:

Generally interestingly in this astrokartine, that there is no any something clearest, show Umstanden aspects of transit planets on moment death children.

Under inspection pictures of the me, too, it struck the absence of Umstanden aspects of. Proyavlennost kvintilnoy groups forced to start thinking over these aspect of (go they increasingly OK some line :unsure:). And here is when in the delegation has connected and Nodes, then this already as black on white, large font that is called. Think, that otherwise in this case and be could not. Apparently Southern past debts.

Татьяна wrote:

and all dared immediately after his compounds with, Turkey, Saturn (day childbirth)

Yes, here is this, too, an interesting moment. Mars spent active actions (killed 5 house, Hi, metaphorically speaking), misused both, destroyed the limiting. I have was image, in the form of such a now storm -Mars'm paddling out wind on water (proyavlennost in Vodolee), which was struck in some kind framework (as aquarium, which crashed in smithereens). Here is water and moved.
Me was would interestingly deal, in fix same on fact was the reason, exactly, from what came death. Me this so no one and not explained.

Lero4ka wrote:

A here is on moment death retro UPI photographer had included trine to casually.

It's much too big orbis, there aspect of 117 •. There is no, not the.

Lero4ka wrote:

contaminated such a emphasis kvintilnoy groups me this aspect of are interested.

Remember, that as something from Anna Eduardovny heard interesting opinion, that death this kvintilnoe phenomenon. At all, me, too, surprises fact absence of obvious transit indicators.

Lero4ka wrote:

Children under this began to so beat, that I been mulling, that they through open themselves going to pop out. Can ultrasound and not long their Muslim, but I been mulling, that this "ubivanie current" will not end never.

She, and this could not as something influence outcome situation?

Lero4ka wrote:

“I don’t was would interestingly deal, in fix same on fact was the reason, exactly, from what came death. Me this so no one and not explained.

This sounds as khorarnyy question. Need to think.
In progressiyakh on-my, more clearer picture: To 5 Afghan in connecting with By 12 glad., Long. 90 K5 glad. And 180 K8 glad., IC Afghan in connecting with glad. V and here, apparently, infused natalnaya the opposition to combination Long-Jupiter in 5 st glad.

In direktsiyakh, too, any-oiled picture. The sun Afghan (signif.5 th) in 12 st glad. , too, 150 Long. Yes, it seems on returns debts and that utterly surprises: K5 Afghan 60 K8 glad.

Let-pay, Lerusik, solyar consider, but not today, okay?

Радуга wrote:

It's too big orbis, there aspect of 117 •. There is no, not the.

Flax, there casually in Natal in 7 • Capricorn, and Transit UPI photographer in 8 • Virgin of :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

she, and this could not as something influence outcome situation?

Think, that very even could :dontcare:

Радуга wrote:

GROUP-pay, Lerusik, solyar consider, but not today, okay?

Linen, yes of course. :)

Ambiguity apparently 12 has brought, "shut down veil mystery" :sceptic:
And even information. After birth they lay "under WSP", were and problems with bad digestion, and then days through 4 said, that urgently need a plasma, blood 3gr, and they have no, urgently now father, (have him 3gr. Blood). Until Pope not've reached, track down not managed, he observed the birth of sons (if would and being hunted down bribery it comes not was). Head the separation she passed her its. Me said, that 13.03 us transfer in child hospital, But on the morning came and said, that the first child died (with said this as would incidentally standing, in doorway doors houses of)

Lero4ka wrote:

with said this as would incidentally standing, in doorway doors houses of)

Towards and! '

Радуга wrote:

Real arseholes and! '

Yes. I have was double shock - from the most information and from features of its applying. Ribs he was a husky Volk, not the anasteziolog, not the reanematolog (now perishing not remember) standing, on the threshold of houses of and it in shoals, asked "who here." On reverie attended by. "You have today on the morning died the first child" :tired: Kick-Ass, I still not can understand as such things can occur in our species. Homes.

Lero4ka wrote:

standing still on the threshold of houses of and it in shoals, asked "who here." On reverie attended by. "You have today on the morning died the first child"

Sue need to was on full program this a fucking chronology.

Радуга wrote:

sue need to was on full program this a fucking chronology.

Flushed-yes, only me in the very moment was not until deal with drama. :dontcare:
This I now, already "nauchennaya", I can "muscle to go talk" and "on ears put" if need to will. And here is then, alas :dontknow:

Lero4ka wrote:

and here is then, alas

Ah yes, you then not before was :(

About solyare. Ah here visible more obvious picture, indicators more than enough. First, By 5 with in 9 st glad.: "Enlargement, growth" number of children. Blood regardless 5 th with Venus with in 8 st with (loss of, death, children) and 12 st glad. (Can and truth, here speech goes about payback karmic debt. Forth: Venus with 90 Neptune glad. The. DSTs: External the world do your adorable planning something big yes still and sinister fog sicced, the reason something death until now is unclear!
Moon with in connecting with Pluto glad. (Raskhodyaschiysya aspect of): Family captures losses, encountered with death, heavy test of.
Blood regardless ASTs glad. Mercury in connecting with By 8 with: In this year nativ be contested fate.
Pluto with in connecting with By 11 with: Destruction plans, hopes and dreams.
IC with 90 By 5 glad., IC with in connecting with vami glad., upr.8 th glad. - everywhere, it is Stop comments.

And "the root cause" such a modestly events we believe birth kvadraturu Long-Jupiter in 5 st 90 Mars in 8 st, because in textbooks on astrology written, that "in prognostike nothing not can happen, that not was would’s budget provides for in Natal."

Радуга wrote:

And "the root cause" such a modestly events we believe birth kvadraturu Long-Jupiter in 5 st 90 Mars in 8 st, because in textbooks on astrology written, that "in prognostike nothing not can happen, that not was would’s budget provides for in Natale."

Yes, Lena, me, too, seems, that this oao natalnyy was the root cause.

Lenochka, thank you for alignment :flag:

Татьяна wrote:

Yes, Lena, me, too, seems, that this oao natalnyy was the root cause.

Ah if so, apparently this the, through that I and mustwas pass in this life, so that.
And let us hopes, that natalnyy oao "gambled his way down" on their asking a basic appointment. And here perishing nothing not on advices.
Here is than even Good astrology - she gives opportunity to consider their living scenario and brings to understand / adopt and devoted his path.

Returning to the topic (not know, with what would this :dontknow: read through description of aspects of have Globa Horoscopes. Aside from just reader I have in Natale, my “does the weak ” :sceptic:, not with nor one harmonious aspects, Venus 135 to those respects in a 5D. Have P. Globa Horoscopes this aspect of characterized by as aspect of return negative situations … "you should regain any debts, foot the bill for mistakes early life. People with a strong Stanford Germany and the square "suing accounts" … Sometimes trioctile or sesquiquartile points to debts past lives.. "
And even several images on topic moreover torn hospital bracelet. In the time, he was the most new, equipped with modern equipment, But was very different large number of travmotichnosti and mortality … unfortunately until now deceptive and remains :dontcare:.
One of my customers attractively, is director of private clinics and, as something have us with it recently progressed conversation on this about. In the early 90-'s she worked in is Birth … it hit, that "and himself chronology is worth in adverse, geopatogennoy zone" … moreover, in Birth there is no stable of collective, constant routine. And one my the familiar, be issued soon by Slovo in September become grandmother, decided place its sister-in-law in the chronology and turned to its good old hat, which there works reanimatologom, … on that received the answer “only not to us … us go, close … so accept giving birth …. ”
And in the course planned childbirth I must was use in another Birth. But quick drove away in a shift on the very moment …

Interesting theme.
Lero4ka, speech goes not about Birth whether under perenatalnom the center of the (on Popova, seems?
Daughter have us there ????, was the patrimonial trauma, offered to backtrack. But we, insisted, stopped working, although lay in she there one and a half month. What this us cost who would have knew.
You write that data birth bliznetsov- 8 March. Sorry of course, but think here the main reason, except prochego- "festive mood" ???.
And at all me seems not there is always sootvetsvie astrological factors the unfortunate episodes, death, unfolding on such dates, not know with than this stems. Can simply in classic astrology not faktroy consideration? And can responsible for this "social factors"

Last edited by Николай (Nov 8 2009 05:40:41)

Lero4ka wrote:

In the time, he was the most new, equipped with modern equipment, But was very different large number of travmotichnosti and mortality … unfortunately until now deceptive and remains

Lera, what this chronology? Simply I already stories from different roddomov had enough of hearing. Although pro the, in which I who spent (AMZ) until not listened strongly tragic nothing. Although can simply not came close still such history until me. If you pro 5 th chronology write (pro which and Nikolai asked), I, too, there must was use, but Myeong-gil on 3 weeks before "Prezidenta", yes still in output, here is and has moved far broke a, and like aptly.