Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Motherhood

Posts 41 to 54 of 54

Николай wrote:

Lero4ka, speech goes not about Birth whether under perenatalnom the center of the (on Popova, seems?

Татьяна wrote:

. If you pro 5 th chronology write

Guys, yes, he the most, 5-Interwiev!

Николай wrote:

you write that data birth bliznetsov- 8 March. Sorry of course, but think here the main reason, except prochego- "festive mood" ???.

Yes, think, that and this factor had place be :sceptic:
And at all, I have and with figures 13, 14, 5 and 8 on life the link there is :glasses:

Hello all!
Stopping by utterly accidentally - on exiled. And got caught up reading. Interestingly! My data: 29.05.1961 16 :0 0 58n44 27e48
But as you explain my infertility? (Pregnancy as would were, but on 8 weeks all ended)
2 times married, guest marriages. - long obsledovalas (hormonal hiccup - lasting estrogennoe influence), long was being treated for. Until cabinet bronchial original procedures - thank you "grandmother" -vrachu, 's ever said, that there is no of, and, By advice "Change them partner" - in soon he and himself is gone.
This initially was’s budget provides for or I "not in those sleighs sat."

Hello, Rimma! In what city of you were born?

Schists and, Leningrad

Am asking forgiveness, there floated, and was born in Propulsion Salt Mine, Pskov

Римма wrote:

but as you explain my infertility?

Римма wrote:

This is initially was’s budget provides for or I "not in those sleighs sat."

Will talk that I saw. Can who will add. Think, that’s budget provides for. First, if view your problem with perspective any karmic astrology, then your parent program as would already carried out, in 5 st House you have is South afternoon knot, this goovrit about narabotannom in past experience. Yes still he you have in Pisces, plodovitom signs. So that, not discarded, that in past incarnations you have was many children (before many’s, and peasant, and Countess, children on 10-15).
Second, 5 st natalnym home, with for children, you have manages Uranus (yes still he in opposition to kuspidu 5 th, that and defines

Римма wrote:

pregnancy as would were, but on 8 weeks all ended

Miscarriages as I understand? Here is this it and there is.

Римма wrote:

hormonal hiccup - lasting estrogennoe influence

Hormonal violations, say? I have the same the, Neptune in 6 forge the You have manages Neptune 6 st home (this house health. , too, in subject, yes still aspektirovan intensely.

Римма wrote:

thank you "grandmother" -vrachu, 's ever said, that there is no of

Neatly'm gonna hazard, that oncology you not threatens to in principle (that not abolishes periodic human examination for own Appeasement).
And that you have now with partners, Rimma? There is whether stable, his policies achieved satisfactory relations with a man? Desire to conceiving?

Римма wrote:

or I "not in those sleighs sat."

Me seems this has place be. You Uranus (as blood regardless 5 th homes children, and also love) forms harmonious aspect of with tend in 7 st House, that could give the birth of child provided closer partnerships, based on mutual love. Although, of course, Long Vasha, as natural significator today, enough is weak and intensely aspektirovana, that and gave these you problems.

Dobryi evening!
Thank you large for heartfelt response - one senses warm in responding, as I call "on one wave of."
"And that you have now with partners, Rimma?" - But men are - Sea, but all not the. I, possessing a bitter experience, - they hurriedly in most difficult time, leaving ended up alone with problems, has become electoral and very careful - not want iterations ("perishing better be one, than with whom --something").
"There is whether stable, his policies achieved satisfactory relations with a man?" - As there is no, all'm denying in meetings on good reason - have applied (I am monogamous, modicum prodavat and blame in legkomyslennosti, but Venus me likes).
And again on funny (in direct sense) - in Internet. 09.09. Me wrote a man. As would nor about than - pussy-dogs. Is underway correspondence. I write about their attainment of: On one of the photo look like on my father (not idol, but ideal, sooner vast from life - oncology. His thought about woman similar my, further - more (if interestingly write detail - this and any coincidentally on anniversaries, but a good 13 August his DR and day wedding my parents). Truth, his trip-destined twice ’, but await the in late November-early December. And there as will. But "roof has destroyed", as never. 13.08.1956 12 :0 0 Moscow - if interestingly.
"Desire to conceiving?" - not rule out, only being boxed deeply-deeply inward. But if happens, the d happy nowadays!

I have still there is question, which emerged after reading on your Forum: Indeed whether, there is dependence from grievances on mother in this issue? - and if "yes", how to float? - like on many years since forgotten, and recently again evoked the - until last.

Римма wrote:

indeed whether, there is dependence from grievances on mother in this issue?

Know, in astrology Long symbolizes mother, and in the same time your motherhood. So if she intensely aspektirovana and loosely is located (that can to point fingers on problems in relations with mom or simply with it, its health to example), respectively and with someone all can arise problems, especially if this strained position moon raze not the. Although if there is other strong factors, indicating the emergence of children, all could make.
Here is about "as to float", this you better Rainbow tell pollsters as psychologist. :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

independence, in astrology Long symbolizes mother, and in the same time your motherhood.

Here is and I wanted about this write. You were born in http, on opposition luminaries. This is quite uneasy configuration has largely reversed, which shows disagreements between “entertainments ” parents (divorce or estrangement). So here can be to talk about any something unconscious programs, deniers have been real, deep relations with men, i.e. certain a scenarios. You their you can and not to realize, but nevertheless they affect your choice men and impotence relations with them.

Римма wrote:

indeed whether, there is dependence from grievances on mother in this issue? - and if "yes", how to float? - like on many years since forgotten, and recently again evoked the - until last.

Татьяна wrote:

That about "as to float", this you better Rainbow tell pollsters as psychologist.

Not know as this can be done on the Internet :( but to do, to be sure, something need to. Or seek in, IRL good by, which will help live experience forgiveness, or same can be on their own write music on forgiveness mothers. Want only discern, that process this nebystryy. Psyche ideal this thing quite rigidnaya and need time to from delicate plan a new scenario "have dipped" on level of physical. Personally I have after residence forgiveness beloved human until real events passed exactly 40 days.

Римма wrote:

has become electoral and very careful - not want iterations ("perishing better be one, than with whom --something").

Rimma, 'm gonna hazard that this part of your programs, which limits your opportunities.

Tatiana and Lena!
Thank you BIG THANKS FOR OTVETY And NO ADVICE.
I have recently were very unpleasant moments (now all normally) - but you excuse me - shared my in spots.

Римма wrote:

shared my in spots

Waiting for-with :flag:

-

Last edited by Valentina (Dec 6 2012 22:35:18)

All bountiful days!
Nothing in their ranks!
And am asking aid)
I quite'm confused in their maps!
We with husband already 10 years plan shoes but nothing not is obtained ((
You can me help calculate are possible whether children I have at all and when expect miracle maerinstva:
I was born and live in Ufa 26 on May 1983 in 13 :5 4
Husband was born and lives here same 01 December 1981 in 17 :2 0 (local time)