Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Maps actors

Maps actors

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

All Hi still times! Accidentally saw exile and takes an. Boy who played Harry Potter - 23.07.1989. Witness as have child "wedding is over" program play-acting.

Take a look as have child "wedding is over" program play-acting

As?! Dreamt - not get hip)

If I on memory correctly remember his map, there in question Uhl.

Ah, yes. So he same South :)))

Say on for Southern node often profession choose.

They say that on for Southern node often profession choose.

???? :O
The first time such hear :))

Iriani wrote:

First times such hear :))

And what you surprised to? Uhl - this the turned experience, this the, that have cel-is obtained very well. So this point often is involved professional forces cel-.

Радуга wrote:

A what you surprised to? Uhl - this the turned experience, this the, that have cel-pay is obtained very well. So this point often is involved professional forces cel-.

Absolutely agree with explanation.

All bountiful aine?aniiai days! Let us consider on maps groups "Abba." vxcgfdtr
Agnetta (this the blonde) 05.04.1950
Bjoern (25.04.1945)
That interestingly, sinastrii on planets nothing not show, but both have in natalakh there are similar troubled aspects of: Have Agnetty Long 90 types, have Bjorn the Sun 90 types. It seems, that similar reaching to similar + both actively worked problem popularity in popular appeal.

Anni (this brunette) 15.11.1950
Benny 16.12.1946
, too, similar aspektv in natalakh: Anni - Long 90 Uranus, Venus 90 Mars; Benny - the Sun 180 Uranus, Long 90 Mars. In sinastriyakh, truth, there is "capture": Moon flushed 90 Nodes OK, Long flushed 60 Mars OK (it seems, she helped his popularity its aktivnotyu) and types flushed 120 Mercury OK.

And here is data attracting Hussey, this performer role of Juliet (17.04.1951). Witness what magical Long in connecting with Pluto in question!

http://romeo-juliet.newmail.ru/hussey.html

Zoom

Exactly. Greta Garbo! UITT 18 September of 1905 (Stockholm). Watch I today transmission of about it. And interesting things shared. If would on slope years she would say: Wonder about its film career. In the sense, that, aaneaou, personal life has passed side and that she happy nowadays precisely here is then has become, when emerged opportunity to live a solitary life.

And that we see on kosmogramme? We see nonagon Venus-Neptune. Of course, on level kosmogrammy and on the basis one aspects not worth to do dalekoiduschikh conclusions, but nevertheless highly interestingly.

Long was looking, but has found exile on site, where there is horoscopes celebrities
http://www.astrotheme.fr. There there is data G. Garbo time referred 19h30. Tends to to believe, camping on K. If time is unknown they point out 12 :0 0. On 19 :3 0 Asts 5 gr. 15 mines Gemini coven, ICJ 20 gr. 49 Capricorn. Can be watch already horoscope.

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Aug 4 2007 22:50:14)

Cities in the, thank you! If borrow that time (though I have there is doubts from-for organic on ASTs, all OK ??? figure completeness), then we see a series of facts up here, which help understand a great Swedish away.
1. Blood regardless 5 th homes in 6 st: Creativity as "tillage", hard work.
2. Casually in 5 st: And far prime? Combined with nonagonom Venus-Neptune helps understand, that man handled their affair, hence and a resounding success.
3. Difficulties in content rubbing shoulders: Blood regardless ASTs 90 blood regardless DSTs, Long 90 Venus (complexity in implementation of female programs).
4. Under this vivid the fire, the successors trine Venus in 5 st - Mars in 7 st (skill like public) + sekstil Venus-types (magnetichnost).

Радуга wrote:

I have there is doubts from-for organic on ASTs, all OK ??? figure completeness)

I would not has become on this questioning, from any rules there is exceptions. To the same a badge of all-??? by, that there is anonymity on mobility and thin.

Ornella Muti (represent not need to?) :) vxcgfdtr 9 March 1955 year. Already the second example on eyes enclosed square Venus-Mars (the first was sex-symbol of Sergei 196.5). Do appropriate conclusions.

Today accidentally [on the film "Man-spider has" on first channel. Threatened both on themselves attention the actor, who played in it villain. Such a svoeobraznaya being veiled me hooked, and I decided find his data birth. All the more have us on Forum emerged interest to definition Asts on photo.
In my magic base there is and he. This a Don Valente veterinary passport (Willem Dafoe). Was born 22 juillet 1955 19h30 Appleton, WI (Etats-Unis). His the Ascendant not left doubt - this Actis Systems! Such an ambiguous face, as would made-up from individual details. Every in separately, can be said, even good but together all utterly not star is. So he the see kravtsev, and the full a freak. :) Zaostrennyy air nose, an extended face. Their high and open.
P.s. Sorry for so catergorical subjective opinion. On taste of and color, as the saying goes. :)

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Nov 2 2008 17:20:37)

Today on 1 channel was program "» Fashion House presents verdict", in to-a swarm of was A. Anastasia Volochkova. I have to it subjectively-negative attitude, not very a manageable nation-naprimer. Friends, help understand its character!! She "such a" on fact or pretends? In transfer its branded as "flock, living in fairy", "unique" and camping on D. I agree, that she Mandher, but here is not believe I it, modicum tresnite me! Its data (without time birth truth) 20 January 1976 in Leningrad.

Me attracted in map the opposition the Sun-Saturn. Saturn dispozitor sun in the Goat, in 30 "grape". Cancer, retro. That it's carriage,: Mars 180 Neptune, Jupiter 180 Pluto. Mars in the Twins, retro-statsionnarnyy, with goes in Yandex.Direct almost immediately after its birth. In suites is Jupiter (thank, prominence) and Neptune (movies) are linked Trinom, that forge the It comes. And contributed to its glory on television. Further, Mercury 90 Uranus, retro. Ah, this all pro its emotional problems, and after all me not like its the manner keep themselves and to present on grandstanding. Yes, it seems without Asts I nothing not gather additionally in any way.

Consider its Venus - a Sagittarius, from Umstanden aspects of point to can be only trine to Jupiter, but he raskhodyaschiysya. Although, if Long she has in throes with 19 on 27, then will be even and squaring those respects. Perhaps, that 120 to Jupiter from Venus there is - this and explains its love to pomposity, luxuries, ampiru. With pace, as likes a Sagittarius, in which Venus, and Jupiter.

Moon in this day made 60 Uranus, 90 Neptune, 90 Mars, 90 Venus, trine the Sun, 60 Saturn.

Friends-Astrologers, check, pliz, "refinement", about which she says constantly. There is she she has or this falseness?

Lud_mila wrote:

We'll see its Venus - a Sagittarius, from Umstanden aspects of point to can be only trine to Jupiter

Lud_mila wrote:

I got attracted in map the opposition the Sun-Saturn.

Not, not think. The opposition this, rather, its relations with father and men and its unsustainable creative career: The its are laid off, then weight verify.
I have Zet 8 trine not shows. Yes this again same, likely, not quite in subject. Rather, this the, that supports "afloat" opposition the Sun-Saturn, not giving it terminally interrupt career. At all, in my opinion, need to would ASTs look and 5 house as image. But do indispensable assistants means.

Lud_mila wrote:

s “, help understand its character!! She "such a" on fact or pretends? In transfer its branded as "flock, living in fairy", "unique" and camping on D. I agree, that she Mandher, but here is not believe I it, modicum tresnite me

Still would to believe!
Have been told that their version of. First, squaring the Sun-Uranus (: Neuemnaya woman, 's own eccentricities even (society backed by divine: Venenra-Jupiter). Second, on 12 hours days Long in M. to Neptune sextile: Deception, self-delusions, illusions, all until Psychosomatic disorders disorders. Third, not far from organic in the delegation: Social status, relations with society bent, oputany distortions and temptations (perhaps have place "purchases" should we expect. Goods with hand influential admirers: Jupiter and in the delegation in Ovne) + trigon in the delegation and Neptune: All obvolakivaetsya guise, becomes as would not thus clearly oboznachaemym, this many words can be give. In including and distant from of truth (in the delegation 60 Mercury). This as in America, there for word "mistake" can be set in Court. Word "mistake" not correctly, it violates human rights. Should correctly to speak: "Experience, received in the process training." So and here. Ah here is roughly so.

Радуга wrote:

Wu me Zet 8 trine not shows.

Trin between tend and Jupiter raskhodyaschiysya, yes and orbis big (5 gr. 14 mines), can so and not shows.

Радуга wrote:

Generally, in my opinion, need to would ASTs look and 5 house as image.

This of course, I, too, first pro this thought: What but then concluded, that me interested in more its the crux of the, not what, that we see with on a screen. And here is the crux of the - this as times and there is kosmogramma. I yesterday on the evening has found site W. Tkachenko pro fashion and astrology. Is obtained, that it had more manifests itself a badge of of the Goat, in to-itself the Sun.

check in a mirror Venus, when this planet is in the Goat - and you will see image Cold, forbidding polyphenols. Women of this type we meeting on pictures Ivan Shulgina – this snowy in queen, strictly in winter cold pattern. So same look and have mandated model, progulivayuschiesya on down the runway - intimidating and absolutely confident in his awesomeness. In this period your behavior must prochityvatsya some coldness, business approach, stringency and appeal simultaneously. Choose the classic style, old jewelry. In of advisers relevant shades all shades of Gray and pan-blue, a combination of black and white.

Still has found several things, appropriate Volochkova, on my view.

To many Streltsov be fashionable simultaneously means be accepted in society, to demonstrate its success and affluence.

Materials, reflecting influence organic – velvet, velour, plush, brocade, fur with long one pile, large brilliant buttons, the Company is.

Strange only the, that Venus she has Sagittarius, and suited cure meeting Venus in an. And materials she chose (in transfer » Fashion House presents verdict she didn clothes for themselves), typical for organic.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Maps actors