Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Maps actors

Maps actors

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Lud_mila wrote:

pics only the, that Venus she has Sagittarius, and suited cure meeting Venus in an.

Not know. I would not told, that it had Kozerozhya Venus. In my opinion, far not Kozerozhya!

Радуга wrote:

Don’t know. I would not told, that it had Kozerozhya Venus. In my opinion, far not Kozerozhya!

Flax, you one is, that these quotes not pro it?

Lud_mila wrote:

check in a mirror Venus, when this planet is in an - and you will see image Cold, forbidding polyphenols. Women of this type we meeting on pictures Ivan Shulgina – this snowy in queen, strictly in winter cold pattern. So same look and have mandated model, progulivayuschiesya on down the runway - intimidating and absolutely confident in his awesomeness. In this period your behavior must prochityvatsya some coldness, business approach, stringency and appeal simultaneously. Choose the classic style, old jewelry. In of advisers relevant shades all shades of Gray and pan-blue, a combination of black and white.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 4 2009 18:36:11)

Lud_mila wrote:

Len, you one is, that these quotes not pro it?

If honestly, then there is no. Rather contrary. However, I not insist. ????? its glance. Can she has Capricorn in 5 st?

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me to it subjectively-negative attitude, not very a manageable nation-naprimer.

Today listened to-door workshop, where Egypt horoscope Volochkova. Asts it set in also and very clearly explained why (I internally agreed to). Realized, why I its resenting. Jupiter 180 Pluto- part of people its love, and the rest belong, charitably, not very. I am to the last. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Jupiter 180 Pluto

Lud_mila wrote:

part of people its love, and the rest belong, charitably, not very. I am to the last.

To Stimul-Cash, ties not grasp the full. On my observations such a the opposition describes manipulators and fighters for power. One case has seen: Jupiter in 1 st - Pluto in 7 st, simply s patients, paranoia is so apparently driving and is handing Hi roof terrace. "All enemies, all want of evil, I always on guard and camping on D. "MA – It worryingly a sense of from rights. The second L, too, bossy, there their especially there is.
And here why opposition associate with popularity? Cities in the, in any homes have Volochkova the opposition?

Lud_mila wrote:

I am to the last.

Likewise. This unambiguously not Maya Plisetskaya. Where marketing, and where talent.

Радуга wrote:

A here why opposition associate with popularity?

Not opposition, and planet Jupiter and Pluto. I always Jupiter regard as glory.

Радуга wrote:

Liuda, in any homes have Volochkova the opposition?

Pluto in 2 House, Jupiter in 8 House.

Lud_mila wrote:

I always Jupiter regard as glory.

And-and-and, then understandable.

Lud_mila wrote:

Pluto in than 2 House, Jupiter in 8 House.

This, too, understandable.

've given article lyric heroine. Fragile Ladies.
Can I into astrology already quite nothing not understand, but explain me, why

(I never turn directly to essence issue, why, if I can go more complex by. Why be simple when you can be complex.) ”

“Actress works in the most different genres, but best it not until lyric heroine. ”

The author links with "reflecting bliznetsovost their blase and Earth's element do Moons' movement"?
Twins do are in 1 zone and 1 quadrant, traditionally to Lieh "simple" sights. Or I something not does that compute?

Mages. Pro sadness in the eyes of something under the earth those respects. On-the girls several busts :) Yes and pro hands. And that (I'm too shy ask) demonstrates Catherine Deneuve? (Sunny Skorp) :blush:

Радуга wrote:

Ahem. Pro sadness in the eyes of something under the earth those respects. On-the girls several busts

Flax, and "complex path" - this wasn on-bliznetsovski? And "lyric heroine" - this wasn element land?

Lud_mila wrote:

Len, and "complex path" - this wasn on-bliznetsovski? And "lyric heroine" - this wasn element land?

On my view there is no, "lyric heroine" - this it seems on watery element do, and "complex path" even'm fixin determine. But, Liuda, let us leave man its vision of astrology.

Is gone Semyon Farhad. I have themselves in FaceBook wrote a bit about him. Although projected its power do record on his day birth in 2008, so as dreamt transmission of, in which son Politseymako pointed out, that he was born in 5 p.m..
Has built its map, a bit even wrote pro it, but why something not has. If whom interestingly, then here is data: 31 December 1933 Propulsion Moscow 17 :0 0 minutes Moscow Time time. Hardly time on 100% exactly in five.

Having his biography I understood than he so attracted. He believed in its beacon star in and became actor despite all living circumstances. His mother she has dreamed to see his engineer, Farhad graduated Baumanskiy Israel’s right to-gives, but engineer become not was able. Here is this the impossibility shift away with his path, the impossibility compromises and makes his thus magnetic.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Maps actors