Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Tranzity Pluto

Tranzity Pluto

Posts 1 to 20 of 135

With applying our mnogouvazhaemoy Elena-Rainbow before not so long very are interested in me theme tranzitov Pluto. Although me, of course, cost to address she and before, because types already has passed, Turkey, connection 8 planets from 10 in my map (except Saturn and organic). So here is viewing transit aspects of Pluto have themselves and their close known drew attention to the fun feature of sekstilya Pluto (to natalnym planets): Despite his harmonious nature of have people occur the negative events, but as would with not very tragic outcome. For example, attempted on murder of in family human, but for him and his parents all costs safely. I.e. sekstil Pluto to those respects as would instigated situation (in this case types still and upr.8 th at home), but in the same time apparently and aid has had. ???? other meaningful disgarmonichnykh tranzitov in this time not was. And such ambiguous Transit sekstil me met in all reviewed by maps (situation, of course, everywhere different). Interestingly was would to know rebuffed whether anyone with similar characteristic of the sekstilya Pluto in his practice, camping on K. Material I have until little and mark this as a near certainty I cannot. Can this simply feature of carte my known or simply an accidental coincidence? Although in chance I not believe. :)

All Hi! Alas, pro sekstili not correct, but here is have observed, that types blended with natalnoy the moon (in 10 st, Chinese system. 3 st) and I went in 1 th class. Perhaps, in the years the most meaningful transformations types so or otherwise "plays" in map.

And I tranzitov Pluto not sheets at all, even when trine with the moon was (Long in connecting with Nadir), and Pluto in this time was on Dsts, nothing something remarkable not happened nor in personal life, nor in family. In the first time I his felt, when he (types) made trine to my Old (Chinese system. Asts), ranging with this moment I seriously got carried away psychology of, i.e., I and before was interested in, but as something superficially - rather for the common development. And here, all became very seriously. And pushed the me to this - the birth of daughters (types I have in 5 th House, Mercury Chinese system. 5 th, in including), with child psychology all and began.
And here is, that concerns transit aspects of to my natalnomu Pluto, on them I of, react quite strongly. Types I have in of increasing with Mars, please and this always with somehow overreach stems, or with nervotrepkoy. This concerns intense aspects of, actions closer as something not memorized the :(

Last edited by Alisa (Feb 9 2007 19:37:37)

All hello!
I have the inclusion of Pluto stems, mostly, with interest to the occult, change my ability to, around are beginning is happening literature, phenomena. I itself feel like myself again intense, see that'm pressed on people, then itself same from this medular syndrome (effect boomerang man). Pluto - blood regardless my horoscope, in 10d in soed. With Sun behaves similarly and Uranus.

I have now types is in precise shall to the produce markets
Until nothing terrible not is happening :)

All hello! :)

Юля wrote:

I have now types is in precise shall to Venus
Until nothing terrible not is happening

And why should occur something ghastly, let inquire? :) JUlja, from no mark / homes types sekstilit to Venus in signs / House? Manages in Natale that than (Venus, types)? If even borrow these planet in their "standard" the form of as signifikatorov certain homes, then already a mop factory understandable, that have you goes transformation partnerships. Someone have us married intends to? ;) I nothing not location is? ;) A sekstil here manifests itself so, that you not bears the flow of events as under Trina, and you itself you build things up, planning on and camping on D.

I at all something was responding to this message :)

drew attention to the fun feature of sekstilya Pluto (to natalnym planets): Despite his harmonious nature of have people occur the negative events, but as would with not very tragic outcome

And told, that no negative or harrowing events I have not is happening :)

To Stimul-Cash, smiled not selected carefully.

All hello! Spavibo for examples. I.e. as I understood, no one such cases with sekstilem Pluto not was? Incidentally, Narrator: "Yulia, I Perhaps you imposed misleading about actions sekstilya: He in my examples and positive situation bears, with their more, than negative. The negative-this rather as exception, so me this question and are interested. So that your sekstil to the produce markets-this on my view very even well. :)

Alisa wrote:

A I tranzitov of Pluto not sheets at all, even when trine with the Moon was (Long in connecting with Nadir), and types in this time was on Dsts, nothing something remarkable not happened nor in personal life, nor in family.

And in what age this transit was? And whatever homes Long and Pluto manage? Judging by further to your insistence after birth child you have become more sensitive to tranzitam Pluto? Know, I in his parsing tranzitov Pluto still one thing have observed: Not always on tranzitakh Pluto occur superficially notable events, sometimes in this time is happening as would tab future important changes in life and are awakening to we this already later carefully by analysing situation.

Татьяна wrote:

A in what age this transit was? And whatever homes Long and types manage? Judging by further to your insistence after birth child you have become more sensitive to tranzitam of Pluto? Know, I in his parsing tranzitov Pluto still one thing have observed: Not always on tranzitakh Pluto occur superficially notable events, sometimes in this time is happening as would tab future important changes in life and are awakening to we this already later carefully by analysing situation.

This was 1998 year. 22 year me was in the contestant the Nighttime. In sistame Koch, which acknowledge predpochteniee, types Chinese system. 6 st, Long Chinese system. 2 st, and 3-them, homes. In Platsiduse 6 st Chinese system Venus (types soupravitel), 2 st - Mercury (Long soupravlyaet). Honestly I’d say, waited, that me this will bring any changes in partnerships as possible or family relations, but on sobytiynom level nothing not happened, pro implicit already not remember, alas :(.

But I here is, about than, thought - in the year was stockholder the collapse economy, and our same family, the earnings in the year (and function we well), on time managed transform in any material values, modicum we this and not planned, but in end, nothing not lost - postpone only nothing not managed. But, as-would, here is, would still remained afloat. Can be this that's right it and was. ;)

Hmm. Here is, wrote, that not sheets tranzitov Pluto, and now'm recall, and it turns out, that was same, all-???, was!. Here is, for example, when types (who I have in 5 th), blended with famous Neptune Fountain - in 7 th, I have applied in guy. Very vivid was, an interesting, always in the center of the attention - not perhaps was not get carried away by. Sense of my was mutual, but when deal exactly, blizilos to endgame, I learned, that he ” (he and himself me about this in prominence put), with, have him perfect euphoria on this about was, even me offered try, as would, here is, to share the best, that he has. :blink:

Spharischen, despite the, that was severely is, on opposition Saturn to Neptune sextile, with Pluto, I renounced continuation of these relations, understanding their that a, and the contestant suspended matter, in that they me dragging can - instinct of self-preservation proved stronger. Although hard was, I confess honestly :(

Say wrote:

But I here is, about than, thought - in the year was stockholder the collapse economy, and our same family, the earnings in the year (and function we well), on time managed transform in any material values, modicum we this and not planned, but in end, nothing not lost - postpone only nothing not managed. But, as-would, here is, would still remained afloat. Can be this that's right it and was.

Of course, this very it seems, especially given customizing moon exhorts 2 home and finding its in soed. With 4 st, and also the symbolism Pluto. Know, I when girlfriend who its represented a fill board on tranzitam Pluto, to she events povspominala, she first at all little that evoked the, and through a few days has brought entire completed, yes still as! :) So that unsurprisingly, you, Alisa,, too, began to it's all coming back events, associated with, Turkey, Pluto later while,. ;)

Татьяна wrote:

sometimes in this time is happening as would tab future important changes in life and are awakening to we this already later carefully by analysing situation.

And interestingly, what events can zalozhitsya on M. Pluto to the produce markets? :swoon:

Alisa wrote:

instinct of self-preservation proved stronger. Although hard was, I confess honestly

Alisa, yes you good man. Good man! Still easily walked away with. This such a a dangerous sphere. This at all separate theme: Whom we love, Hi,, and their evils :(

Радуга wrote:

Alisa, yes you good man. Good man! Still easily walked away with. This such a a dangerous sphere. This at all separate theme: Whom we love, Hi,, and their evils

Yes, it seems, here is so and are born, those the most "fateful" schlub, consequences which then entire refrigerate life left holding account for :black_eye:
Can, if would Saturn I have stronger than was, had hope would, that will be able rehabilitate, return to normal life, and so as he I have in Raque, a strong woman never themselves not regarded, and by the time, long concluded, that adult human in a fixer-upper deal the futile, and me not on forces. ?? need borrow already in motives the form of - either you is ready to accept his with to all those, that in it there are already, either, if something not suits, simply not by writing - not make it any harder life nor itself, nor him - this not your man, look another.

Rainbow wrote:

A interestingly, what events can zalozhitsya on M. Pluto to the produce markets?

Ah not know, Len, have you certainly this to resisting the transformation in personal life should lead. But can lead its example. I have this applies to order arising on work after Institute. The very device on work happened literally in really late transit, and here is events pointing guns me to order arising to precisely this work occurred as times in period precise aspects. Deal in is, that initially I quite in another place drove forward work and practice in for 2-'s years there proceeded and seemed all already been decided, but appeared literally inevitable, fatal circumstances, which I not was able reverse the. And had to in another place go, in which I still and’ve worked and even very is happy, that so all happened.

Wow. What theme the good
I have Pluto already kvadratil the Sun. Now kvadratit Mercury and sekstilit Venus - is deprived mass)

Will talk later - now'm running away. Have home brother now, too,. Cycle return Nodes horror-film and other the Wet - help need to)

I have in life there is such a history with in transit Pluto on only for concrete. Venus 7Streltsa 12. She manages 5,6,10 homes. Aspektirovana loosely, camping on E. In the coalmine if not considered 72gr to those respects and 80gr. To Pluto! The last contingency very intensity. Was 3 passage and basic events relations on latest. Struck a new love, divorce and gap with children ("hell in psyche" on binonagonu). Forth Pluto I've mastered on Asts 13Streltsa - this change image, a significant increase in contacts and death mothers (between 1 and 2 passes). Forth Mercury 19Streltsa - this conflict with leadership enterprises about invention, which led to need communication with the lawyers (walking sought, then replaced the a lawyer) and the early proceedings. Mercury manages 7,9d.
In 2009. Types shed on Sun. Perhaps will a new day birth. :fie:

, too, there is experience ^’s organs is ^
Pro Venus already remember not och well, and here is the sun - still quite fresh

Радуга wrote:

Arroyo writes, that in the first "contact" man is experiencing the most serious strain within Aoyama transit planets. Although there are alternative opinion, consider, that precisely on latest dimension is happening event. Can someone will share their stories?

Now thought: What that these three map for - Yandex.Direct the retro-Yandex.Direct - than something remind three quality - kardinalnost, fiksirovannost and mutabelnost.
On first hit-and-run (Yandex.Direct) - something invade in life, as snow on its head.
At the second (retro) - stable phase with internal experiences
The third (Yandex.Direct) - changes conditions existence and on external and on domestic level.
Flax, statistics conclusions I have not enough, but in my experience, precisely on direktnykh phases go basic events, simply they qualitatively different.

Радуга wrote:

A that concerns current kvadratika, then on senses here he as if cleans the place, eliminates the authentication surplus

Is about - this it most :yes:
Truth, have Pluto there is such in having, clean up all the, that he himself believes please to remove, and have owner maps resolution not asks - only much more, than like would strange host.

Юра wrote:

In 2009. Types shed on Sun. Perhaps will a new day birth.

Yes :yes: this as Phoenix from the ashes.

Оля wrote:

Len, statistics conclusions I have not enough, but in my experience, precisely on direktnykh phases go basic events, simply they qualitatively different.

Javadxan, it seems on the. In moment starters "for prevention of car accident" (Olja, more accurately not do you say) relations began to's so much directly-??? on an even place, to my large sadly. But as only types became retro, then regret as something evaporate into the ether on the sly. Illusions disabused. Time come a sense of solitude, years and with him same sense of of relief, that all ended. Under this precisely on retro events acquired domestic, psychological character.

Юра wrote:

In 2009. Types shed on Sun. Perhaps will a new day birth.

Not worry! :) Wu me square walking. Acquired a new experience, about than not regret. Importantly not resist change. Because would still not tickles. And better, I so realized, to adapt, but deliberately. T. E. Able to think clearly that you one takes in spent every waking specific minute. I have such impression, that I from point away (Venus in 5 st) permestila (on "point assembly" perception) on its opposition to Saturn devouring his children in 11 / 12 forge the And all events perceive made there, as some REALNOST. T. E. Without in the perceived perception, projections and anything. Anything. Than is rich in human soul.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Tranzity Pluto