Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Tranzity Pluto

Tranzity Pluto

Posts 21 to 40 of 135

Радуга wrote:

In moment starters "for prevention of car accident" (Olja, more accurately not do you say)

I tried say as can be can ghjk
But for domestic senses here, Len, this word the crux of the not reflects.

Радуга wrote:

It’s a sense of solitude, years and with him same sense of of relief, that all ended. Under this precisely on retro events acquired domestic, psychological character.

Flax, what this ended - quite not fact, this simply a sense of. On direkte will be even something - need a moral willingness.

Радуга wrote:

The main thing not resist change.

Yura, absolutely agree with Lena. This most important. :)

Оля wrote:

Len, what this ended - quite not fact, this simply a sense of. On direkte will be even something - need a moral willingness.

This will be in the second half of next year! :) If you tie it up, phase cycle with crosses, it will be
"Mutabelnaya" phase, leading already specifically to specific changes.
Later before'll post an their considerations on square box Neptune to the very itself. Tozhet. The. And then trine Pluto to Jupiter and sekstil to Old. And then the opposition Uranus to itself. There, suddenly, and the second return of Saturn meet the. So that, songs and dancing fate me not very weIl-endowed :)

Yura wrote:

In 2009. Types shed on Sun. Perhaps will a new day birth.

Know, Yura, I have Pluto has passed connection on all planets, except organic and Saturn, but here is compound with Sun behaves similarly nothing negative not brought. And even contrary: In this period I have very strongly has changed perception of and relations with father, we have become much closer each have friend. Think here affects somehow home manages types and the Sun and in what are in Natale, and so same aspects of Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. I have both planet in Natale in 4 st, upr.5 and 1.2 homes, aspektirovany be. Yura, can share where you the Sun with Pluto and than manage?
Incidentally, on tranzitam Pluto I on-my already somewhere here on Forum movement subject.
Here

Last edited by Татьяна (May 15 2007 10:12:05)

Pluto in 9d in connecting with kuspidom 9d. The sun in a 1D, and Lev included a badge of 8D. In Natale between them 108gr. So that imperceptibly this not will have hosted. Health father until satisfying, if to accept in attention 35 years work on the nuclear reactor, Environmental Chernobyl’s destructive. Receives retirement 10 thousand Br And suffers sclerosis. All his affairs give a one-I.

Yura, and can is worth I merely solyar, to understand as compound the Sun and Pluto will pass?

Юра wrote:

Pluto in 9d in connecting with kuspidom 9d. The sun in a 1D, and Lev included a badge of 8D. In Natale between them 108gr. So that imperceptibly this not will have hosted.

Yes, it seems, that imperceptibly not will. However and panic not Context. Changes, in my opinion, in primarily affect personality and worldview nativa. Yes, perhaps, through crisis, yes, perhaps, will have abandon some with than. But not let us forget, that this something is passe and us prevents. A tooth aching, functioning his not you're going to rip. And you're going to rip, ah and let itself aching in designed meal box. And then. Between planets in Natale 108. Think, life will the trouble of displaying nativu unconventional cues (forge the It comes. Imperceptibly for him).

That concerns Pope, then, it seems, look need to axis 4-10, upraviteley / signifikatorov. And not only tranzity, but and rubles that, denials homes. Yes and then Pope alkhimicheski on wave of Pluto entire life, he already these energy had. Let us hope.

I already've replayed on CHAMPION Carter rubles that and realistically'm. My life threats there is no. The problem I have can be with surplus population land, which change not likes, but mutabelnost touristy areas. Pluto manages 11,12domami and plans on future would certainly hurt. Energy will change unambiguously. Here is this will be is new.

Юра wrote:

The I have can be with surplus population land, which change not likes, but mutabelnost touristy areas.

Yura, have you aktsentirovana Epiphanius? Ah nothing, all to weigh the, undertake a review of. Normally.

Юра wrote:

harmonize will change unambiguously. Here is this will be is new.

All someday happens in the first time ;)

Радуга wrote:

This is will in the second half of next year! If you tie it up, phase cycle with crosses, it will be "mutabelnaya" phase, leading already specifically to specific changes.

Not, Len, rigidly not I'm tying this up :) me this simply was reminded precisely this - three quality manifestations of. The clean in my opinion.
???? changes here go mostly on their own initiative - conclusions, made from absorbed on 1 th phase experience, order in life. Here the ultimate clean-up “shovel under construction a new buildings.

Юра wrote:

types in 9d in connecting with kuspidom 9d. The sun in a 1D, and Lev included a badge of 8D. In Natale between them 108gr. So that imperceptibly this not will have hosted.

Yura, transit Pluto at Sun is perceived significantly easier, than squaring.
Some even bonuses give on such a transit and highly elite.
Here is transit Pluto on Asts can give event plutonicheskogo character.

Оля wrote:

monumental changes here go mostly on their own initiative - conclusions, made from absorbed on 1 th phase experience, order in life.

Very well, if they pretvoryatsya! Good conclusions were. I very clearly comprehending when the beginning of a glitch in the system the plot and that and as in me changed. Without Saturn here accurately not go off.

Оля wrote:

Here the ultimate clean-up “shovel under construction a new buildings.

Perfectly. There is chance, that until pensions we still anything'll make it on time.

Yura wrote:

types in 9d in connecting with kuspidom 9d. The sun in a 1D, and Lev included a badge of 8D. In Natale between them 108gr. So that imperceptibly this not will have hosted.

Pluto manages 11,12domami and plans on future would certainly hurt.

Yes perishing, Yura, now I understand your perception of this transit :/ Although can is indeed will global transformation everything personality and nothing terrible not will happen :)

Оля wrote:

Yura, transit Pluto on Sun is perceived significantly easier, than squaring.
Some even bonuses give on such a transit and highly elite.
Here is transit Pluto on Asts can give event plutonicheskogo character.

I have in map types has squaring to Asts. When he anodyne in transit on Asts, I felt themselves civilization Maya, but this me not was very confusing to. Me not identified with the kind life, from which I refused, but this has destroyed not only my life. And transit on Sun likely will affect the precisely me. Because aspect of in Natale there is, then he in end and lagging, as quick change with irreversible character. Perhaps open in itself something covert. gjadf
Rainbow, we same exchanged data about birth, when I are registered on Forum. If like it or, then even one more time I’d say in. You. For neprivata I’d say 25.12.64g. At embraced, to show the stellium Uranus / types / Mars / Long. Not loosely, yes. fvn

Юра wrote:

Rainbow, we same exchanged data about birth, when I are registered on Forum.

I have base data traveled. Now particularize in. You time and place, that for a sec.

Юра wrote:

In the Virgin stellium Uranus / Pluto / Mars / Long. Not loosely, yes.

Not loosely. I have the same the, only with other choruses of. Jupiter, Venus, Uranus, types. Recent 3 are upravitelyami angular homes and are in connecting. w453hjg

Юра wrote:

this has destroyed not only my life

Not has destroyed, and gave chance to climate. Can be after all and so watch.

So and'm. Here is only "climate" - this highly delicate wording. But such is life.

Радуга wrote:

Ahead of still 2 meeting Pluto and Venus.

However, I quite has missed from mind, that Venus in my map in connecting with Uranus. And that means nor more, nor less, that in those periods, when types will "mock" Venus, then respite still will not, and will to intercede in force squaring types-Uranus, that be felt part smallness of sharper. On M. to the produce markets I have fell apart emotional ties, on M. to Uranus, apparently, one for other friends disappears. Interestingly, on classes unique this as something relate?

Still wanted write about cycling. Arroyo writes, that need to view transit aspects of in razvertke, united cycle (why and subject I so panel called). However in respect to tertiary planets this sounds problematic. Known, that the beginning of cycle is asking compound. Compound Venus-Pluto I have was in 1970 in age 3-'s years :) so hardly events today’s days this echoes moreover compounds. And through couple of years Pluto enters in aspect of with my natalnym Jupiter, with which he compound not did never and never will make. The same, me seems, and with Uranus, and with famous Neptune Fountain -. And here is more quick planet - Jupiter, Saturn. Yes, here need to track.

Юра wrote:

Wu me in map types has squaring to Asts. When he anodyne in transit on Asts, I felt themselves civilization Maya

Yura, and when not was transit? As this is felt in "ordinary" conditions? This same still and quadrature (disambiguation) to DSTs. , too, interestingly. If you want develop this subject, let move in "exalted planet radiksa"?

Радуга wrote:

However, I quite has missed from mind, that Venus in my map in connecting with Uranus. And that means nor more, nor less, that in those periods, when types will "mock" Venus, then respite still will not, and will to intercede in force squaring types-Uranus, that be felt part smallness of sharper.

Here is this I overreacted, of course. Quadrature (disambiguation) types-Uranus lagging in late March 2010 (the first contact) and will be accompanied by opposition transit Uranus to natalnoy the produce markets.
If view tranzity Pluto-Uranus as cycle, then, too, nothing zakonomernogo I not have observed, camping on K. Compound Pluto-Uranus (was in October 1970 year in age 3-'s years. In November 1982 established architecture semisextile. , too, like nothing of memorable. And sekstil, which established architecture in January 1994,, too, as something not FotoKunst.

Perhaps is worth look tranzity senior to his same natalnomu position. This we on Forum VShKA examples administered good. Interestingly as Nikolai now lives with its Pluto.

Юра wrote:

Interesting as Nikolai now lives with its Pluto.

Me, too, interestingly. Hope, he us will reveal! And until I you going to share about first asked quadrature (mathematics) transit Pluto to natalnoy the produce markets.
First, I have onwww.benaughty.com tormozilsya money Made to Order. Directly until Tears. Ah could not I force themselves write day bounced back. But! As only quadrature (disambiguation) went on breakup (literally in-minute. No! Not easier became, and conscience unsupportable mucht :) ah not is written and not is written, then gonna write itself. Easily became. My a wise editor of flitted off in vacation and even not buried me alive :) In general, some yearning a sense of pressure, self-monitoring.
Second, relations with partners all of this time cooperators much to be desired. This charitably. Under this, even actively displaying diplomatichnost and everything else, would still soils in the answer not the contestant reaction, that like it or. And this absolutely inexplicably, it is illogical and impossible. Hence have connotation of doom wouldn some. Already directly nedoumevaesh: Ah that you one takes not so? And would still not so. However, closing, as only aspect of became crumble, ties not the to improved, but, say so, some tension most. Although still remains.
Ah here is roughly so. Survive, in general, can be! Through few years Transit types will incorporate to with my vami in 8 forge the This you not Venus fdgf

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Tranzity Pluto