Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Tranzity Pluto

Tranzity Pluto

Posts 41 to 60 of 135

I still times want to return to topic tranzitov Pluto. Meeting with influence this planet is inevitable, but much here depends on will and level with rights. By experience I’d say, that this transit ANYTHING excess not "abolished in powder", camping on E. All of this already is passe, otzhilo and, likely, I would itself renounced any something relations or action. If same cling to this, then yes. S forceful pressure can intensify, that subjectively is perceived as festively.
Want offer your attention post on the subjectfrom archive Astrolodzhera A. Timasheva. Think, it will be interesting.

Rainbow wrote:

Through few years Transit types will incorporate to with my vami in 8 forge the This you not Venus

I want offer your attention post on the subject from archive Astrolodzhera A. Timasheva

Post very an interesting. And for me seems interested doubly those, that have my son types soon will make the first compound with vami proiskhodilo on kuspide 8 th homes. :O In different ages, of course, tranzity differently are manifest, but common trends think would still there is.

Perhaps have son will a strong focus on maintaining Mars classes. Sport, machines or for a professional day on surgery :rolleyes:

Yura wrote:

Probably have son will a strong focus on maintaining Mars classes. Sport, machines or for a professional day on surgery

Son 6 years in September will, so that for a professional day hardly :) A here is sport is there is, importantly injury to not was serious, and the all-??? such planet and 8 house.

Татьяна wrote:

and the all-??? such planet and 8 house.

Give his on eastern upright jacket grappling which originated. Me seems, in subject will. Governance energies.

Give it back his on eastern upright jacket grappling which originated. Me seems, in subject will. Governance energies.

So here is he same sports gymnastics year already Hypnotizes, as something hurl not want. And and the, and another-this too.

Наблюдаю интересный пример транзита Плутона по Асц. Когда Плутон только подходил к Асц, у человека возникли мысли изменить себя:бросить курить(курит лет 20 уже), похудеть, заняться спортом, изменить режим и состав питания. В общем преобразоваться по полной. Посмотрев его карту, я посоветовала ему все это сразу начать воплощать.Но... Силы воли у него не хватило. И как только Плутон встал на Асц начались серьезные проблемы со здоровьем. Причем одно наслаивалось на другое. И эти проблемы со здоровьем просто вынудили человека сделать то, что он собирался сначала делать добровольно. Вот такой прямо классический пример прошел у меня перед глазами.

Of our protection. Voluntarily-coercively.

Татьяна wrote:

Colonel, we got an interesting example transit Pluto on Asts.

Tanya,, too, such transit before eyes. Before, to change image life -- man until not Fund. But, so broke a, fully changed sphere of activities, is gone from former Swedish -- and, albeit says, that easier became, see this until only on nutshell. Health gives about itself know, prevents yucky type zhirovikov and Boils Alley check something. :(

And I have here is types on kuspidu 6 th walking already with the beginning of the year: First (chronic) diseases check something, with with complemented by a, I’s secular elite cringed and. Decided dramatically reverse labor environment and the very its sphere of activities. And here is how something so health until rates leveled off. :) monumental decision this time come as something suddenly, as-if someone forced me do this.

I have during transit Pluto from 5 in 6 house - began the first monthly :)
Still parents have retreated in a new house, where with steeply because daily responsibilities

Me nor in the first, nor in the second case not asked - want whether I data events :lol:

Юля wrote:

I have during transit of Pluto from 5 in 6 house - began the first monthly

And I have, too,! Dreamt ephemerides of, Pluto behaved on 6-Mu home.

And me became interestingly,, too, dreamt ephemerides of :)) In day, when I have began the first monthly (and I this day very well remember, because this was 1’s June, day protection children :))) Pluto retrogradnyy stood indeedy on my Asts (in my map Pluto, too, retro). Amusing is obtained. For someone this sobtie simply on level organism and health, and for someone on level samoproyavleniya?)

Yolka wrote:

To someone this sobtie simply on level organism and health, and for someone on level samoproyavleniya?)

Errori for off, but in principle before offensive menarkhe (on-scientific) was perceived as initiation programme, ritual turning in woman. Girl sheets joy, pride, emotional rise. If would in our culture trajectory rested more on body, his a sense of, ownership them, then, can be, samoproyavleniya (like reported in the The tree) was would more and less was would zazhatosti and sexual problems.

If would in our culture trajectory rested more on body, his a sense of, ownership them, then, can be, samoproyavleniya (as wrote The tree) was would more and less was would zazhatosti and sexual problems.

Ah for me offensive of monthly utterly not was than special
Me in advance mother has warned about this no organic especially women
And what I - Woman, first - a small, and then d much - I knew with childhood, ah years with 5-6 accurately :rolleyes:
As a consequence - no sexual problems, full liberating and the absence of-in this sphere.
Ah I have types such. A good)

Can whether Transit types (11d) in of increasing to natalnoy those respects (8D, controllab. 6 Afghan) to inspire complication with health? Have my girlfriends the way the need operations. If on this transit she will make operation, then will help whether this? She wants incomplete operation (I not a medic :(). Me seems it need to wait the end of this almost two years transit (the end of the September).

Helen wrote:

Could Transit types (11d) in of increasing to natalnoy those respects (8D, controllab. 6 Afghan) to inspire complication with health?

'm gonna hazard, that this can any irreversible changes (in case, if nothing not is deleted). If speech goes what to delete something, then, in my opinion, this and will "complicity" well-being. In any case will have adapt to itself a new.
Lena, and that means "is imperfect" operation? And still. How I understood, have earmark there is choice? She can wait? Choose itself time?

Helen wrote:

Of course, this transit says about deteriorating health. Symbolically he reports about the "death" its the lunar role in is the form of, in which she there is on this moment time and which in the future already not useful. To this is actually added (as additional "message") and the need "to remove" something from bodies. It is time transformation this role, either there are many grievances, from which needs "clean itself up", not pull their in the future. This can foster work with psychologist.
So simply ride out not tickles. As times period retrogradnosti of Pluto (until 4-10 September) and there is to review its. In poiskhodyaschemu. If same simply wait, the situation deteriorate more rapidly, may take not partial, and full operation. Still there is time - more month, when can be something change, deal. In the most affirmative cases, when surest decision is, the need in operations at all disappears.

Last edited by Майя (Jul 30 2007 15:46:57)

Радуга wrote:

Lena, and that means "is imperfect" operation? And still. How I understood, have earmark there is choice? She can wait? Choose itself time?

Stuck explain. She has women’s problems, increase and anything. She wants with the help modern methods to remove "swell", to not remove organs (somewhere so :cool:). Wait she already almost not can. Fell hemoglobin, on ladder grapple is rising. Plans to in August-September.
This Transit squaring began in the early 2005. Disease was and before. In 2004 g we together rested, she already was being treated for, camping on E. The reason not in it. Indeed she has people psychological problems, deeply holed grievances and very serious, not every after such a does recover and will become a strong and successful in all manifestations. She have tried all.

Helen wrote:

In 2004 g we together rested, she already was being treated for, camping on E. The reason not in it.

The reason not in it, this already it seems on way to. Think, this forced way to to accept themselves. In my opinion, let agrees on "incomplete" operation. And VERY serious psikhoterapevticheskuyu work.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Tranzity Pluto