Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Tranzity Pluto

Tranzity Pluto

Posts 121 to 135 of 135

Morozz wrote:

About tumor - until not vindicated by

Let us hope for the best, that and not checks out.

Morozz wrote:

diverticulitis

This easily help. In any mark are sold bran prevents and BADy, rich fibres. And are worth inexpensive, and effectively.

Радуга wrote:

celebrate Ligo hope for the best, that and not checks out.

Thank you Lena! Until and truth nothing criminal not detected :)

Morozz wrote:

As and truth nothing criminal not detected

Remarkable! :cool:

Morozz wrote:

Thanks Lena! Until and truth nothing criminal not detected

Ah, thank God. Let all and further will well.

Morozz wrote:

Thanks Lena! Until and truth nothing criminal not detected

Yes, Irochka, Slava God!
Me seems, that we all together, but support each other, and transit of Pluto will pass. :flag:

Thank you huge, girls, for support! :love: I here situation then. To everything to everything else :D

Never I shall forget transit Pluto on natalnoy those respects.
All proigralos on mother.
The first compound - mother vote on the in the entrance on anybody (robbery). (The accuracy of 2 days) started endless hospitals.
The second-touch (retro) - diagnosis usually can atrophy brain. Several hypertensive Krisov.
Third soedinenik (again Yandex.Direct) - disability, hospitalization have become planirovannymi, krisy reversed itself.
Over the past 6 years the good the dynamics, almost came in bounced back. Treatment - only sanatornoe. Is broken.

Now begins quadrature (disambiguation) to Sun (blood regardless first and second).
The sun in 4, in stelliume Saturn-Pluto-Jupiter.
And such a sense of, that events such a character proigrayutsya on reconstruct the.

sunnshine wrote:

Never not I shall forget transit Pluto on natalnoy those respects.
All proigralos on mother.

And in what House and signs Vasha natalnaya Long and what aspects of in Natale has?

sunnshine wrote:

ikogda not I shall forget transit of Pluto on natalnoy those respects.

Tell, and what was orbis in the time Pluto?

Sorry, forgot.
This was compound. Moon in like him too?, widespread compound with famous Neptune Fountain - (8,35grad), trine to Mars (raskhodyaschiysya, 5 grad). Manages 12 home (but all same Rak intercepted).
Events 1816 with precision 1-2 days. Not want further to describe the details, not very pleased. Events was much more, than described, say, was a big risk prove the homeless.
But in the same time Pluto need to say "thank you" - although would don, that happening. Neptunianskie tranzity much frequency.

sunnshine wrote:

Neptunianskie tranzity much frequency.

This accurately.

sunnshine wrote:

Long in like him too?, widespread compound with famous Neptune Fountain - (8,35grad), trine to Mars (raskhodyaschiysya, 5 grad). Manages 12 home (but all same Rak intercepted)

And in House something what Long?

In the fifth.

From 19 on May 2009

Юра wrote:

At – my the Sun in a 1D (03Koz14) a swipe Pluto. A bit roughed up me on health.

Finally Pluto resigned terminally with my sun. In the end he even one more time waggled me on neuralgia connected, but already not so heavily. D to live. :rain:

Юра wrote:

Finally something Pluto resigned terminally with my sun. In the end he even one more time waggled me on neuralgia connected, but already not so heavily. D to live.

Yes, Yura, draconian transit :dontknow: But let us rejoice at, that all ended safely :surprise:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Tranzity Pluto