Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Mercury

Retrogradnyy Mercury

Posts 341 to 353 of 353

Tania T wrote:

-il, and in progression what? Deal in is, that I have in Natale Merk diretnyy, but with recent time he in progression - retro. And by my like hearing from, Mercury works and in the and in others period

In progression Merck retro (already more 10 years), Mars - direct continuous. But action retro Merck I starters feel year 2-3 ago

Have husband at work wash their hands schtupping the boss press services. Not passed and weeks, said, that she again have them works on same place. Here is you and a return! Who Needs war, and whom mother rodna.

Lero4ka wrote:

I have, too, increasingly like as more-less quietly in this time

"Silent calm" turned out sudden letter phones :suspicious:

Lero4ka wrote:

"silent calm" turned out sudden letter phones

Yes you that? :sceptic: Lerochka, and nothing do cannot be? Very like would to communicate personally until New Deal year :flirt:

I have yesterday, too, was day rural. Retro-Mercury made kvadraturu to natalnomu Pluto and. I then departed far :blush: she its halt, and team bus..... in far mountain rural-urban divide, where churchgoers 1 in week. Ah I, of course, had cost in civilization, but rural terrain of managed to consider :blush:

Incidentally, I have today your forum the entire day see the not wanted to. Here is only, finally, earned.

Радуга wrote:

Yes you that? Lerochka, and nothing do cannot be? Very like would to communicate personally until New Deal year

:) I even thought: What that need to would bookmarks simply copy :rolleyes: and the, that nasokhranyala on WordPad for period with past retro. But simply not managed) recent days at all not until phones, and here me my guys told the, that zvizdets him, fluff and timeout. Familiar sisadminy before evening, too, all in soaps) here is, the rest of only until beech husband (increasingly ??? the right I him gift on your big day made :D any vaiant) although this His thing. Flax me need to now, Skype download, and find "requisites for entry")

Regyna wrote:

By the way, I have today your forum the entire day see the not wanted to

Likewise :) and your I have until now not is a :)

Lero4ka wrote:

increasingly ??? the right I him gift on your big day made

About! :cool: a practical gift :) all correctly, always should be spare option.

Lero4ka wrote:

although this His thing.

Ah nothing, you OK not forever. :) Achtung phones - this deal very serious! Can be and move on time, until your not can have.

Радуга wrote:

and your I have until now not is a

I nothing not did!
Discovered wasn, that pictures of the in kaptche new (New Year) -- but this Kohl, on his parts of.

Lero4ka wrote:

I even thought: What that need to would bookmarks simply copy

She, get it copied necessarily!
I have on days (wrote here already) suddenly WordPad himself rebooted -- in end has vanished all bookmarks and clock resets journal visits. Are lost many exile.

Regyna wrote:

I nothing not did!

I have and in Mind not was, that you something did :) Although, when Mercury will come out of my 8 th homes, all normalize. And until CAPTCHA is only not see, respectively, not can go to you.

As have all affairs? Mercury is preparing for leader had, tomorrow about 10 morning on Moscow time unfold in a direct movement. I have these 2 days not opened nor one file, which came on the e-mehjl. The end of the year. All editors have sent treaties on the next year, need print out, to sign and send, but until nor one open up not was willing :) Since transport roughly the same pleasant thing :) yesterday team bus. And there changed route :D me, respective, had to, too, to change plans, for already nowhere not its. In end proezdila money, spent time, stood up in traffic jams :) returned home nor with than :) well, that not then departed in the distant mountain rural-urban divide :)

Very strange Passage Mercury was in this time. I already wrote, that received a letter from tax, for which has gone previously times 4. So here is, still me had to would likely dig in, to sign treaty with Mosenergosbytom. What I there has was simply miracle. Us 2 year packaged various authorizing documents, and here I in one day signed an treaty, which on all rules was would ready through month. And all magic force brandy, and my modest efforts!
T. O., I have this period proved productive. Perhaps, me helped trine from transit Saturn, crosses my 3 home, to Sun in 7.

Lud_mila wrote:

And all magic force brandy, and my modest efforts!. Perhaps, me helped trine from transit Saturn, crosses my 3 home, to Sun in 7.

As are weird accented astrological patterns :))

Радуга wrote:

Как причудливы бывают астрологические узоры ))))

А у меня видимо вся энергия ретро-Мерка реализовалась на работе, в разборе документов и архивов, поэтому сейчас вообще все идет по плану. Хотя есть один минус:с сайтом пока не получается ошибку исправить..

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Mercury