Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Mercury

Retrogradnyy Mercury

Posts 21 to 40 of 353

Ah here is (a sigh thing with pessimism,)

And I here register on retro Mercury , in my map he direct. Me that to live here remained until he not will unfold?
Here is that means not peek into ephemerides of.

I in the early wanted turn for help, and then dreamt what you to pal around, with newcomers verifies, and wanted to remain here to live. I as times without astroforumnaya on

Hope this will mean, that I again returned to astrology, and she again me gonna have more to interestnostey.

Of my not rich observations

On past retro Mercury severed contact with friend, was very of evil and essentially. I not was responding to numerous phone pattern, even slightly not wrote on him statement in militia, for the terrorism hap-- uh contact'm breaking off forever, but decided see, that happens, when Mercury will unfold.
Want say, I not ruined astrostatistiku
When Merk. Became direct, I starters to experience he conscience, nourished German can be was be and softer and abandon smoothly, without unexpected decisions
He sent me greetings sms on New A year and I thaws ,, a him itself. Now we speak sometimes

There is I have familiar, whose society me not interestingly, not do you say about offense. So here is, we with him speak only then, when Mercury retrograden. In this period me communication not to be weighing on. (This time not exception)
My natalnyy Mercury direct, have him retrogradnyy.

Incidentally. Long not symptoms respiratory disease have diseases
Now I have achings throats, and unpleasant painful sensations in go quietly. This, too, can be strangled with reversal Mercury?

wrote:

Now I have achings throats, and unpleasant painful sensations in go quietly. This, too, can be strangled with reversal of Mercury?

Is worth watch where At Chabysh 2005 Mercury in your map - house, that he aspektiroval under this, and then already to do conclusions.

And I have Merk retro on 10 home goes. And the entire I remains awash securities at work. Alongside, 're redecorating. Mistakes in documents fix. ???? these mistakes foraging out precisely now, not before and not later. Although were allowed in November-December past year.

Lud_mila

Thank you for your attention!

Already increasingly well hot, prospalas :)

At Chabysh 2005 Mercury in 3m House in M. to Sun in from seventh and shall with famous Neptune Fountain - Natal Merk, too, in 7m. Only wanted write, that, thank God nor any problems with partner there is no, and me it dawned on. Again appeared thought exit from husband, they I have arise periodically. And I this did. When the Sun resisted on Uranus (the of the Thousand-year)

Here is and retrogradnost repatriated thought and intentions, on an even place. :blink:

Morozz

Not parents be surprised Astrology, what fantastic the link meanwhile, that happening on the sky and on sobytiynom level! :)

I have Mercury At Chabysh 2005 in 10 st House and made squaring to Neptune sextile in 6 st (and himself Mercury in 6 st in Natale). Today struck highly critical show history on this about. Our institution is participating in urban the exhibition scientific works and we along with all must were to imagine number of scientific works committee set (for preliminary invoicing racking under this deal). Because this my a duty, then I saw her as certain naming and projected to the figure 135. And then went on meets of organizing committee, where made, that speech goes only about monographies and their should be not more 30. Ah and said in our worded, that, nourished German, surprised such figure 135. I, naturally, commented on, told, that was ill-drafted in letter of organizing committee and skorrektirovala figure until 20.

And I strongly is concerned about. I now give a one-negotiations. Proposal I made 28 number of, when Merk was even direct continuous.

On my letter responded, already after as he At Chabysh 2005 in the opposite movement and now give a one-negotiations.

That is considered start, my dispatch letters or the first the answer on him?

Id say honestly in psyche contradictions and anxiety with one hand fear outcome and in the same time not can to backtrack and increasingly interrupt

I starters on direct, my the interlocutor, on in, i.e. for him increasingly can end not so as he plans to?

wrote:

I starters on direct, my the interlocutor, on in, i.e. for him increasingly can end not so as he plans to?

Perhaps, I not to community'll get out, but to quote (the author W. Brands,, an astrologer, a female teacher in)

Dont less cessation can be considered trend (and in other cases and habit) to vyiskivaniyu the most good pleasant days and moments for various affairs and zataivaniyu , when hide head in the sand, as day for, in moments and days unfavorable. If, zataivayas, man pro a hundred does freeze in his movement, then, catching one favorable moment, he in the best case makes nepredusmotrennyy move forward and is mired in situation, to which not ready. Not knowing about second-best point that, he behaved would their normal and natural move. It's unfamiliar, by storm taken Mountain can cause shock, fall with this crested. Well wrote old Astrologers: Saturn is abandoning about stones. Saturn principle inertia, resistance what there is no in our map. He is guardian order within us. Ignoring principle Saturn and catching one favorable moment, man nips past needed for his development and growth situations and can prove in a result in able full psychological.

This quote I wanted emphasize, that not worth to transcend astrological moments. Need to reasonably to pay attention on a planetary picture, but continue to to live. And life this and mistakes, and the pitfalls, and decision surfaced problems. In short, set of experience.
If are scheduled important negotiations on retro-Mercury, we remember, that can be ambiguities, nedoponimani and camping on D. We same not let us overrule these negotiations! And simply will check all, address, glee times peresprosim, so whether us understood.

Lud_mila

You very even to community! I you very grateful to!

You this quote and star status confirmed my internally attitude.

I have was in life period, when I lived, so as described by in quote, from. The I held her breath and let, then did a sharp clout into reverse while. Life became very disgarmonichnoy, soul weak, appeared internal sense of years + was very not conveniently adjust RMB's situation on time :lol:. Then I decided while, to live at all without astrology, that would to detox from habits act exclusively, on my view, in favorable moment

But about negotiations you are right! My the interlocutor, as impact something familiar with unique, he suited so seriously, asking together follow-up issues, to to exclude all ambiguities.

crazys organs is mila, Merci Pour le, I already not a member! :)

wrote:

crazys organs is mila, thank you, I already not a member!

Very is happy! :) Wu you all make! ;)

Incidentally, Astrodome was created on retro-Mercury ;)

wrote:

By the way, Astrodome was created on retro-Mercury

Now understandable, why he so activates on every popyatnom Mercury :D

Lud_mila

MA It is happy! You have all make!

Thank you! (Daryu you enormous, virtual bouquet of roses)

wrote:

Yes, moment have us now directly unique: Mercury stationary in a retro movement almost in Trina to Mars,, too, fixed, but razvorachivayuschemusya in a direct movement.

These days brought increase burden at work and increase becausemy professionalknowledge. I have in radikse Mercury for MS and 3 planet in Ovne: The sun, Mars and Jupiter. :idea:

And I have at all something the unimaginable :nuts: I dont responded man, which I wrote 3 year ago :D My every, in his electronic the cabinet letter was kept 3 year!%)

Girls, I here newcomer. In advance am asking forgiveness for silly questions :embarrest:
In 2008. When still will retrogradit Mercury?

Hello, Lara! :)

Lara wrote:

In 2008. When still will retrogradit Mercury?

With 26 on May on 19 June in signs prodavat and with 24 September on 15 October on the signpost Libra.

Lara wrote:

advance provides am asking forgiveness for silly questions

Don. That know, those share or :)

At all, leaks about movement planets and some fktivnikh points can be learned in ephemerides. This such special tables. If you are familiar with astrological symbolics, then enjoy they it is not difficult utterly. Here is ssylochkuon them I allow.

FS. In the process in head thought came. In this year Mercury retro account for on air signs (now in Vodolee), means, can be suggest, that emphasis all these periods will stems with uglublennostyu their thought and give a message until friends and partners, with precisely transfer information, intrinsic air sights (in difference, say, from water of Mercury, which aktsentriroval would govorilnyu about infliction and conceals feelings). Again same training, perhaps, more success now, than under retro-Mercury in other stikhiyakh. Air Mercury thinks objectively and sintezirovano, keeps managing find ties between different connections and-round phenomenon. In case with retro-v these ties must be more profound and interesting.

wrote:

If you are familiar with astrological symbolics, then enjoy they it is not difficult utterly. Here is ssylochku on them I allow.

1425 on Russian:idea:

Only Mercury there not as Mercury, but as Rtut :D

Last edited by Morozz (Feb 15 2008 21:41:55)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Mercury