Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel in retrospect

-2 Diesel fuel in retrospect

Posts 1 to 20 of 26

Hello all respected participants Forum!
I here newcomer and still newcomer in astrology, but actively'm following up :rolleyes: Skyfall very least, try to put :bb:
I have such question-proposal: And can be done-feint ears and analyze my solyar on previous year? Very curiously (camping on K. Year proved "signs" in a certain area), but itself I such a interpretation to do ischyo not becomes :blush:
Ah here is so here is, in general.

Tir, in principle can be this do and even need, camping on K. Retro-analysis gives a good feedback.
Bid on the table diesel you, i.e. American), already gave. Data birth like it or here yours to publish, not like it or - plant in lichku the astrologu, which you would wanted.
Now importantly fdgf Analysis solyarov is done Hua desires and free time vxcgf [. Ah, in short time what something can pass. 'oc? And you us pull it time from time.

Радуга wrote:

Analysis solyarov is done Hua desires and free time [. Ah, in short time what something can pass. 'oc? And you us pull it time from time.

The very a, takes into!
Rainbow, you my data know, but I produbliruyu in private.
Thank you!

Tir, have you map rektifitsirovana? :)

Rektifitsirovana!

Believe their debt contribute additions about information about my the Favourites person. I had my learner's, in VShKA and on Forum VShKA am under down "Petrov." So as here very many people with this Forum, think, this 4-1-1 about me will nebespoleznoy. Simply in virtual space Web I have two permanent inductors, one of whom I here and used.
In general, and again hello! :bye:

Yes, indeed, retroanaliz was would very instructive. :)

Ёлка, Вы не против если я начну Ваш соляр анализировать, а Лена присоединится чуть позже? :) Данные Ваши Лена дала. В связи с этим вопрос:Вы живете в том же городе, где родились? Просто нужно знать на какое место соляр строить.

Tanya, I for.
Live I not in the same city of, but quite near. In Stavropol.

Hello all!
Tanja, not a good for criticize, and my retro-solyar already on approach?
I have 22 th number of such sorrow homes happened! Kompik my ordered long to live. Circuit boards was destroyed by fire vxcgf vxcgf vxcgf. Now in staff so simply not you stood......, and I so await the your messages. Ah, in general, d wait patiently further bvh

Tir, yes already on approach :). Think, through day-two'll post an the beginning.

Tir, in your solyare solyarnye homes enter those same natalnye, i.e. activates potential radiksa, so that year should was be enough important for you. The first, that still from steepness in eyes - this compound of Mercury with Uranus in 3 House diesel in soed. With kuspidom 4 th and how in 4 th house radiksa. Must were be change, associated with home, family (it is likely setting), with enough strident and can be unexpected. To the same this could influence your social position, career (Mercury upr.10 th) or relations with parents. More detail'm gonna post their considerations tomorrow Perhaps. Write, pl or is the Order of the, The tree, were whether of this kind change in past solyarnom year?

Hello!
Depends indeed were. Twice. One and truth several sure you do, camping on K. Hostess farmed us apartment urgently its sell. And were important change, associated with home at all. About influence on career. Now'm fixin to answer, indeed do, need to correctly to formulate. I slightly later answer.

Hello, The tree! I pro you remember, if that, simply over time was, that--oh. :)
Think in Monday, write still pro your solyar, on-for more about this and according to my plan. But have me to you cross-currents proposal: I will write, but not all detail interpret, to you, too, could participate so say in the process. Think you should be interestingly the most do any conclusions. Agree? And I and help, of course, if something would cause setback.

Ah that OK, start. ;) How I already wrote higher, at home diesel enter those same homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal, that attests to importance of this year in life rights.
Asts with in 1997-in 1 st House radiksa:man easier to express themselves in accordance with his kind the, uncertainties inherent in radikse, intensity of in
Manifestations. Propensity for change and transformation themselves and environment.
Asts with makes aspects of with spots radiksa:
- 90 the Sun (in 3 st, in soed. With 4 st, Chinese system. 10 th) - initiative directed on decision family, housing problems. The main goal connected with this. Likely problems in relations with parents (rather father).
- 180 Jupiter camping on E. Dsts in soed. With Jupiter (in 7, upr.2) - conclusion financial treaties, enlargement financial opportunities expense of partner or work with clients.
- 90 MS- uneasy energy in sphere manifestations of initiatives, not all will be conditional easily, but and big opportunities for implementation designed.

Asts with makes aspects of with spots diesel:
- 90 the Sun (in 3 st, Chinese system. 9 th) - can arise uneasy the situation, associated with commute, information, while, close or overseas relatives, neighbors. Can be will have assert its beliefs, worldview.
- 180 Mars, camping on E. Dsts in soed. With vami (in 7 st, upr.5 th) - activity in partnership; can be conflicts with partner, likely from-for children, entertainment, feelings.

Lyuba, await the your resonance. :) I'll take it slightly later.

Hello all! Not was opportunities withdraw in staff, so communication goes with delays.
Tanja, so, are starting

Татьяна wrote:

Asts with in 1997-in 1 st House radiksa: Man easier to express themselves in accordance with his kind the, uncertainties inherent in radikse, intensity of in
Manifestations. Propensity for change and transformation themselves and environment.

Here me difficult to assess the very themselves … propensity for change … I would told otherwise: Propensity to decisive and unwavering action in any efforts … Delo in is, that 2006 year (more correctly will say the end of the 2005 th – the beginning of 2006 th) became year VERY an important choice. And, say, so, making this choice, I vehemently very decisively on sheer climate his life. But. I was so no mood, because me had toso look. T. E., itself I this NOT wanted. This looked roughly so, as if Life did economics fail me to two roads and told: Ah here is, see, have decide to. And, possessing very a strong desire to achieve important for me positions, I chose the contestant a path, which to it had been, although go thus by me ah quite not like, he was the most difficult! But … had a good cry and chose. Truth, when Life “learned ” about this, she traced me on the other, more attractive for me road … Now this looks so, as if me afflicted …

Татьяна wrote:

Asts with makes aspects of with spots radiksa:
- 90 the Sun (in 3 st, in soed. With 4 st, Chinese system. 10 th) - initiative directed on decision family, housing problems. The main goal connected with this. Likely problems in relations with parents (rather father).

Initiative, directed on decision housing issues, this yes. Incidentally, the entire year state of all affairs, associated with housing, remained intense (camping on E. Me the entire year “kolbasilo ” from travel schedule, repairs, of colors and camping on P.) In relations with parents problems not was. First, because father there is no. With mom all was normal. And if view executives, then … flushed st st … there is no, nothing such a of memorable not was …

- 180 Jupiter camping on E. Dsts in soed. With Jupiter (in 7, upr.2) - conclusion financial treaties, enlargement financial opportunities expense of partner or work with clients.

Here again I’d say in its own way … about financial treaties not was, but were unofficial, not afishiruemye. Can be, on this underscores Jupiter Since, which is worth in 12 House Since? T. E. This implicit, veiled for external level financial arrangement, which includes axis “I – you. ” And, given opposition, occurred standoff … had to choose … under this “out a message ” goes from 7 th homes … roughly so:“ Nu, choose: Or themselves gonna pull a Good-razumnitsu without finance or us with large financial opportunities. ” Here is this – was.

- 90 MS- uneasy energy in sphere manifestations of initiatives, not all will be conditional easily, but and big opportunities for implementation designed.

Ah that OK … specifically established goal were achieved. This yes.

Asts with makes aspects of with spots diesel:
- 90 the Sun (in 3 st, Chinese system. 9 th) - can arise uneasy the situation, associated with commute, information, while, close or overseas relatives, neighbors. Can be will have assert its beliefs, worldview.

Uneasy the situation was with brother.

- 180 Mars, camping on E. Dsts in soed. With vami (in 7 st, upr.5 th) - activity in partnership; can be conflicts with partner, likely from-for children, entertainment, feelings.

Here'm fixin say something concrete … with husband conflicts were, but in family life far OK without this … as something foil passed …

Yolka wrote:

Delo in is, that 2006 year (more correctly will say the end of the 2005 th – the beginning of 2006 th) became year VERY an important choice. And, say, so, making this choice, I vehemently very decisively on sheer climate his life. But. I was so no mood, because me had to so look. T. E., itself I this NOT wanted. This looked roughly so, as if Life did economics fail me to two roads and told: Ah here is, see, have decide to. And, possessing very a strong desire to achieve important for me positions, I chose the contestant a path, which to it had been, although go thus by me ah quite not like, he was the most difficult! But … had a good cry and chose. Truth, when Life “learned ” about this, she traced me on the other, more attractive for me road … Now this looks so, as if me afflicted …

Here is this and there is expression of precisely Asts with in 1 House glad. - conscious choice and initiatives in move direction. And difficulties and tests - this Sunik. Quote from Volgina pro Asts in 1997-:
“A year any kind of difficulties, sustained efforts and struggle, the results of which are unclear. Circumstances is emboldening actor, often against his will, to conflicts ,-claims court tomorrow and processes, looking subject an important role. ” And still I think, if would Asts with fell not in 1 house radiksa, manifestations of of Scorpio were would not such intense, and you same and only for concrete. Asts, too, in 1997-.

about financial treaties not was, but were unofficial, not afishiruemye. Can be, on this underscores Jupiter Since, which is worth in 12 House Since? T. E. This implicit, veiled for external level financial arrangement, which includes axis “I – you. ” And, given opposition, occurred standoff … had to choose … under this “out a message ” goes from 7 th homes … roughly so:“ Nu, choose: Or themselves gonna pull a Good-razumnitsu without finance or us with large financial opportunities. ”

This all as times in point. :)

Initiative, directed on decision housing issues, this yes. Incidentally, the entire year state of all affairs, associated with housing, remained intense (camping on E. Me the entire year “kolbasilo ” from travel schedule, repairs, of colors and camping on P.)

On the he and hard aspect of yes still to Sun. ;)
And in a whole want say, that now deconstructing solyar we regard all his /, i.e. this can be and ????? events, on which you particularly not turned attention. So that if something not slither, this not means, that this not was. Or was in another version interpretation, which incidentally you, Lyuba, very successfully is obtained to lend the most. :) Of course here and knowledge events helps, but I think this all-??? not chief factor in spin interpretations.
Forth carry slightly later description saltire .The ICJ.

Tanja, thank you! Of course, let us will continue on ICJ (on least opportunities). And still there is proposal: Can we try determine date (or although would temporary an interval) the principal events year? I understand, that I something this date know, but would still - for you play around, for me - training :)

And still there is proposal: Can we try determine date (or although would temporary an interval) the principal events year? I understand, that I something this date know, but would still - for you play around, for me - training

Of course, try. But usually this in late debriefing is done. Consider aspects of moon progressive and let's define with possible date. :)

Will continue.
ICJ to the Virgin in 10 st House Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal: Will have to do many routine work, pay attention health, way of life. Under Asts in think Gerard isn't worried this may testify about quest contribute readjustments in daily or on life.

MSso makes aspects of with radiksom:60 Uranus (in 12, upr.4) - unwarranted growth aid in difficult situation, associated with home affairs. Likely unexpected restrictions or covert decision issues, associated with family affairs.
90 Neptune (in 2 st, soupr.4 th) - ambiguities or deception in financial issues, associated again same with family affairs. Incidentally this aspect of can and to everything situation with insidious financial arrangements treated.
60 Asts - goal and tasks are agreed with self expressiveness in society.

With spots diesel have MSso only 2 aspects: 180 to s ambitious Mercury-Uranus, i.e. kuspid 4 th in soed with them. About this dimension I in really the early wrote. Precisely he charge in eyes the first and as it turned out pointed out on importantly event year.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel in retrospect