Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel in retrospect

-2 Diesel fuel in retrospect

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Now turn to Grocer Asts with: This types, is in 2 House SB and is mired in 2 th natalnyy. Initiative connected with solution financial issues, with cardinal way. Likely had to attract borrowed means. At all this figure transformation not only financial, but and other personal resources.
Types makes aspects of with spots radiksa:
60 the Sun (in 3, in soed. With 4 st, Chinese system. ICJ) - desire to transformation financial position can be stems with home affairs, move.
120 ICJ - facilitated implementation of goals, associated with climate financial position.

With solyarnymi spots:
60 the Sun (in 3, upr.9) - can be aid with hand close or distant relatives, relatives spouse. So same with financial affairs can be stems many trips, communication, work with securities and information.

Hello!
Bring apology for so long the absence of, duties and obligationsnow very much time. Such period, apparently, far prime.
Tanja wrote:

ICJ with at embraced, to show the in 10 st House Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal: Will have to do many routine work, pay attention health, way of life. Under Asts in think Gerard isn't worried this may testify about quest contribute readjustments in daily or on life.
MSso makes aspects of with radiksom: 60 Uranus (in 12, upr.4) - unwarranted growth aid in difficult situation, associated with home affairs. Likely unexpected restrictions or covert decision issues, associated with family affairs.

I would told, implicit decision issues, associated with home, with real estate. Unwarranted growth aid? need to think I not uverenna in genesis his reasoning Help was, but not unwarranted growth, and aid from mothers. Expected and well concrete. 4 th house this not figure a parent? Here is only no gender

90 Neptune (in 2 st, soupr.4 th) - ambiguities or deception in financial issues, associated again same with family affairs. Incidentally this aspect of can and to everything situation with insidious financial arrangements treated.

Yes, this, rather, the second.financial arrangements, which, to everything to everything else, for me only negligible enough intensely (ah, on the he and squaring). Are linked these arrangements (again) were with home, place of residence, real estate Even, perhaps, with education own family

Since spots diesel have MSso only 2 aspects: 180 to s ambitious Mercury-Uranus, i.e. kuspid 4 th in soed with them. About this dimension I in really the early wrote. Precisely he charge in eyes the first and as it turned out pointed out on importantly event year.

Pro 180 this we figured out. This is understandable. Tanja, and the second aspect of MSso with spots diesel? I think, you have in mind 107 to Pluto in than 2-with. Truth, you his already starters view, as the manager radiksnogo Asts. But I have here is that there is to tell: I as something reflected about mutual reception Pluto and organic in this solyare. Can be, I for ears naturally woo or'm bringing up, or simply about that--at events easier conclusions to do, but nevertheless. We after all retro solyar tear down. You me improve, if will need. So, porter. Types with in like him too? In 2 st diesel. Jupiter in 1997-in 12 with. Blood regardless 2 th in 12 forge the Blood regardless 12 th in than 2 forge the Moreover, in 2 st with still and Venus. Now I in describe situation, ???? in 2006-forge the Obtaining very major sums of money (types in his the atomic), and not banking credit, and thanks to own Labor. But these finances become some serious constraint for opportunities growth, in is the form of, in what this imagine I itself. Say so, I finish my poopoo in a certain cabal of , but simultaneously is underway one of the most important hopes and plans. In radikse see: Types blood regardless horoscope in 11 st, Jupiter in 7 st manages 2-forge the Tanja, so I pull interpretation for ears or all-??? here arrived the link?

Tanja, and the second aspect of MSso with spots diesel? I think, you have in mind 107 to Pluto in 2 st with.

There is no, I can be wrong has translated, but I had in view 2 aspects-this 180 to Old and 180 to Uranus. 107 to Pluto I not considered.

So, porter. Types with in like him too? In than 2 st diesel. Jupiter in 1997-in 12 with. Blood regardless 2 th in 12 forge the Blood regardless 12 th in than 2 forge the Moreover, in 2 st with still and Venus. Now I in describe situation, ???? in 2006-forge the Obtaining very major sums of money (types in his the atomic), and not banking credit, and thanks to own Labor. But these finances become some serious constraint for opportunities growth, in is the form of, in what this imagine I itself. Say so, I finish my poopoo in a certain cabal of , but simultaneously is underway one of the most important hopes and plans. In radikse see Pluto blood regardless horoscope in category: Of st of, Jupiter in 7 st manages 2-forge the Tanja, so I pull interpretation for ears or all-??? here arrived the link?

There is no, I think the link is manifest. :) Everyone correctly you write. Simply in retrospect this, of course, more amply arrived.

Forth shall analyze position Chinese system. ICJ-Mercury. He is in 3 st House SB in soed. With kuspidom 4 th and is mired in 4 th natalnyy, that in general something again same emphasizing subject relocation, decisions family issues. Given, that this Chinese system. ICJ can be said, that this is one of basic goals year.
Apekty Mercury to radiksnym points:
120 Uranus (in 12, upr.4 th) - can be not quite standard decision family problems, unwarranted growth secret aid, but and certain restrictions in ties with this.
Aspects of in solyare:
0 Uran- described by higher.
At all such a participation Uranus says about rapid character events, with elements abound.

Position planets diesel in homes and their aspects of we already partly examined higher. I would still pointed out Venus (upr.6,7,11) in than 2 House with its aspect of 60 to Jupiter in 12, upr.2 th, that can to talk about favorable financial situation and confirms secret financial assistance.
Still interestingly position Neptune in 3 st House SB in of increasing to was born: Not was whether any something problems with files, move, neighbors? ???? problems these must were be in the form of any something uncertainties, deception, confusion and camping on P. Although, of course, this again same can have relations to financial arrangements, not final officially (through documents), if you this as something freak me out.
Position sun in 3 st House we partly already viewed, can be only add, that in this year likely you had to increase the number of contacts, trips, so same training and communication in 120 were are important for you (the Sun upr.9 th homes SB).
Position SU in 4 st House so same says the very for himself: You with success implemented valid this task. :)
If you have any questions on planets and their aspects, The tree, zadavayte. I think from this diesel we already enough information Vinnitsa on the main events year, forth can be already to move to Lune- its position and datirovke events.

Day are a good all!
Continue.

wrote:

Next shall analyze position Chinese system. ICJ-Mercury. He is in 3 st House SB in soed. With kuspidom 4 th and is mired in 4 th natalnyy, that in general something again same emphasizing subject relocation, decisions family issues. Given, that this Chinese system. ICJ can be said, that this is one of basic goals year.

This accurately in full least.

Apekty Mercury to radiksnym points:
120 Uranus (in 12, upr.4 th) - can be not quite standard decision family problems, unwarranted growth secret aid, but and certain restrictions in ties with this.

Ah, at all something say such on uranicheskomu type in this fact absent. I here see more the link through upraviteley (blood regardless MC diesel is in second-best dimension with a head of 4 th homes radiksa). I would expressed its intention so: Social position change in second-best direction and stems this with home, family human, property, real estate. This if to describe aspect of so, as if I not know, that was happening on fact. But I still times the db, that glance in past comes much easier, than forecasting is future

Aspekty in solyare:
0 Uran- described by higher.
At all such a participation Uranus says about rapid character events, with elements abound.

Yes, in principle, all was happening quite operationally

A interestingly position Neptune in 3 st House SB in of increasing to Jupiter: Not was whether any something problems with files, move, neighbors? ???? problems these must were be in the form of any something uncertainties, deception, confusion and camping on P. Although, of course, this again same can have relations to financial arrangements, not final officially (through documents), if you this as something freak me out.

So. Neptune have us in solyare is worth in 3 st, manages 4 st, in US ? dimension with a head of 2 th Vspomnila If short, then under purchase apartment me ??? in some sense've been tricked. Truth has peaked this until my consciousness much later. But I this for exclusively to own tort in studying documents (though with hand sellers and were realtors, of course, of this trick participated. They not betrayed, but, say so have withheld in their favor) . So, Neptune well played a role. In a result see and the link with 2 st home, camping on K. Essentially I all-??? paid too much for it

Regulations sun in 3 st House we partly already viewed, can be only add, that in this year likely you had to increase the number of contacts, trips, so same training and communication in 120 were are important for you (the Sun upr.9 th homes SB).

Ah, this to your bubka not walk! :D) In 2006 st I as times starters actively communicate on Forum VShKA

We pass to datirovke events diesel. First wanted would pay attention on the, that within days since return sun will accurate two aspects solyarnoy maps: Compound Mercury and Uranus, sekstil Venus and organic. Respectively likewise aspects moon sobrazyava clock with year and the get time possible events.
Mercury 0 Uran- oktyabr- changes in family life, can be setting.
Venus 60 Yupiter- sentyabr- likely obtaining major sums of money, improving financial position.
Moon with in 9 House with (is mired in 10 th only for concrete.) in The Maiden, that can to talk about recognition merit human, some ??, that was a consequence of his painstaking labor. So same this may be labor Ouite a trip, climate in rubbing shoulders with woman from afar.
Aspects of moon with:
The end of the Fevralya- 150 Mars only for concrete. (In 3, upr.5,6)
Mart- 150 Mercury only for concrete. (In 3, upr.8, soupr.10), 150 / 30 3 th / 9 th house SB
Aprel- 150 SU with (in 4 st SB)
May- 120 / 60 6 th / 12th homes SB
The end of the maya- beginning of the Iyunya- 30 Saturn with (in 9, soupr.2)
The end of the Jule the first half of avgusta- 180 Mercury with (in 3, upr.8,10)
Sentyabr- 180 Uranus (with (in 3, upr.3), 150 Venus only for concrete. (In 5, upr.11,12,7)
Noyabr- 0 ICJ with, 60 Uranus only for concrete. (In 12, upr.4)
The end of the noyabrya- the beginning of dekabrya- 30 Saturn only for concrete. (In 9, upr.3)
nvar- 30 Pluto only for concrete. (In 11, upr.1)
Lyuba, propose a you in prointerpretirovat these aspects of moon. Knowing already the past events I think you love me this will be not is difficult, but in the same time and play around, too,. Points out on themselves attention mountains kvikonsov, that says about regaining the any something situations and issues, which perhaps were not until the end of resolved previously. So same this may testify about how, that human as would are forcing (circumstances or people) engage these questions. Cannot be say, to was a strong a direct pressure, but a certain a sense of the lack there is.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel in retrospect