Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Aspects of in radikse

Aspects of in radikse

Posts 1 to 20 of 75

All Hi! Arose such a theme. Who that thinks about a large Trina in radikse? I here discovered something interesting, but first like would ask around people. In Lear preparatory read "self" magazine, that "cel-cultural not awful any the vicissitudes fate, have him good ability to, which under need can be show, and often and foreign conditions help him motor ahead on life freedom and faster other, yes still with comfort. Figure so is resistant, that cel-to not goes beyond’s officials. "(" Method. Benefits atsrologii. CHAMPION 3 / Pod ed. T. M. Mityaevoy and M. B. Levin ").

Regina, was would interestingly and yours opinion hear :) You in its time threatened to me Beat down, if I I’d say, that trine - a good aspect of :friends: :dance:

Who that thinks about a large Trina in radikse?

Can to assume, because the the most NEMA.
About "well" - "poorly" is such a same relativity, as and the very concept of for good and of evil.
For the most human very even well. He likes this deal (on planets and homes, walks of life). And can -aey him trinnye situation - Of a course. Goes the very, is sailing - ah, and is famously.
Are important still planet, belonging in composition. If they give energy, then man wants something, energetic. If passive (Neptune -Venera-Merk, for example), then man entire life can live in dreams, sculptural splendor.
Well would, if trinnye planets had still and efforts from what-thread, to energy all same commanded, represented a momentum.

Iriani, ah okay me at night sleep not give nesoznatelnye elements :friends:, but you something what not are asleep? :bb: :)
Now seriously, because theme the holy. Big trine was in map Zoe Kosmodemyanskoy (13.09.1923 Propulsion If we consider, then discover, that have who were born in September plus minus still how many something need to watch, have all in kosmogramme Water big trigon. How I understand, this was the entire "the first tier" dead in the early war. The first Leninist Young Communist League of volunteers.

you something what not are asleep?

Was vacationing for leave the computer on. :boast: before profound fall in dream.

G-trine was in map Zoe Kosmodemyanskoy (13.09.1923 Propulsion If we consider, then discover, that have who were born in September plus minus still how many something need to watch, have all in kosmogramme Water big trigon

Water trine from such planets. Plus in map Z. K. Figure, they to sails.

Seneng I understand, this was the entire "the first tier" dead in the early war. The first Leninist Young Communist League of volunteers

And that you want these say? Not I catch your drift thought.

Ah as holder of the large water Trina (the Sun, Long, Mercury, Mars in 1, 5 and 10 homes) can say, that trine - pleasant thing a cool)
But admits human macabre big a slacker)
All comes joyfully, because so or otherwise in bundle at once includes homes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 and 12 homes, then in sphere these homes all comes, joyfully)
And if even something lacks, i.e. a clear a sense of, that all will well and that even problems in end pretty dicey on good
And so it and there is!

And still vodngyy trine gives greater emotional flexibility and ability to to recovery
Emotional grievances not are memorised, memory on negative no)
At all, after any shocks'm clearing the area very quickly))

Iriani wrote:

And that you want these say? Not I catch your drift thought.

All are a good evening! I want say, that on the idea of such a configuration has largely reversed (theoretically) must people could. But on example parts of generation we see, that all was contrary. And I until not can find explanations of this. Still one example. Marina Cvetaeva.
JUlja writes (JUlja, thank you for narrative, that "all comes joyfully." Can be whether suggest, that have cel-pay with BT ah, say so, diminished sense of dangers, "works" some emotional an analgesic?

that on the idea of such a configuration has largely reversed (theoretically) must people could

Yes, psychologically uberegaet. But there is still progression, rubles that. External, kolektivnye events (this example)
Have human goes energy on planets be. Emphasize: For holder such a Trina.
We cannot know, as himself man (this ???.
Symbolically rubles that in 30-Ventotene years (here is and symbol of crisis) from squares incisions trinami, and -naoborot.
Honestly I’d say, me it is difficult to speak is generalized about how time.

You can whether suggest, that have cel-pay with BT ah, say so, diminished sense of dangers, "works" some emotional an analgesic

Perhaps. Sense of dangers - Long, relations 8 th homes with 1 st, 10 st, 4 st and camping on D.
Man easily to do / comes that-either / needless. Him well and so. Where kvadraturschik whole body tenses up, then trinschik-there is no.
Typically, in map except this there is and other aspects of. And again closing: Are important planet, belonging in configuration.

Have my sister the earth trine (kozerozhe the sun-Mars-Jupiter-Chiron) - toil as Pope Carlo. On several work. And it from this well. Not can different course.

Yes, agree, it is difficult to speak is generalized. Let us concretely. Speech in this case goes about trigone Jupiter-Uranus-types in water population. On the idea of, contrary, should bailing out in crisis situations. Want lead still one example. Engulfed I here accidentally on site, the knighted Professor "Young Guard" http://www.molodguard.ru/, ever read any Poe, povzykhala (pity guys), twisted it. Maps. Here is witness. Ivan Zimnukhov (08.09.1923),, too, big trigon. I understand, that here not what without managements and other things, and even and without kuspidov homes it is difficult optimistically and all same. He was the only man in organizations, which not arrested. He SAM went in Gestapo bailing out arrested comrades. Hoped, that able is in question "ugliness out there" with the authorities (Uranus, types) with the help legal knowledge (Jupiter). That he felt when behaved there? About than thought? Mercury in Libra, information is perceived and is processed electorally, there is no open-minded analysis. Hoped, that lucky as good with the outset activities organizations? Incidentally, I ever read any Poe materials and drew attention, that all gender-year, that deystovala "Young Guard" the authorities even thought not controversial of, that in city of there is underground. "Have sinned" on guerrillas, thought those forays commit. Undeniably gorgeous looks all with hands, despite the absence of experience underground work. So here is, in day arrest Transit Mars makes 150 to his natalnomu Pluto. And now imagine, that sensed cel-to, when understood, that from Gestapo he more not will? Me seems, here is this and there is action large Trina.

It seems, this decline instinct self-preservation.

So far, this decline instinct self-preservation

On their father can say, that this absolutely is true. Have him the fire BT Long-Mars-types (11,6,4). That concerns own security and zdorovya- this no care and caution not causes, "would still that get to just die sooner or later." And no their political leanings and influence not ordinarily. Truth until all as states are getting away with hands. And still I think him BT gives some decisional laziness and consumer attitude to life: There is no special desires strain, to something dobitsya- that there is, then and okay.

Girls, if Jupiter-Uranus-types in water population, then on themselves planets clear, that human place in situation, from him (that Presents his personal planets) not comes. Will term protector - well. And not will. Man not can cope with situation.
And have Tanya Pope the fire BT Long-Mars-types - quite another chip - i.e. Pope intuitively feels, as him need to or not to do, because and critical situation pass Ugh-Ugh-Ugh. And the fire can to lend independence.
Still such a pleasant thing, I couple of years ago listened on conference, the widow S. M. Ayzina told, that he believed, that in moment death human on the sky case big trine, and such trine was in moment departure S. M. Ayzina, but as here specifically look, I not know, can, he must take of fence at planet rights. But this to what cannot be say, that BT unambiguously well, and to example, BK unambiguously poorly.

Алла К. wrote:

But this to what cannot be say, that BT unambiguously well, and to example, BK unambiguously poorly.

Ah this is understandable, of course same. But itself configuration has largely reversed extremely interesting.

Татьяна wrote:

Know, from whom still was BT? The fire ????. Have Nicholas FC Gastello Ufa. For youth (who not knows) .NET.. This Soviet pilot, which in combat T-boned nemetskmy jet. My acquaintance each-astrologer on this about said: "On fig such chief of? Himself'll kill herself and other'd ruin. "

case goes about trigone Jupiter-Uranus-types in water population. On the idea of, contrary, should bailing out in crisis situations

And can in this version Germany (Eyup-Plou, Cher) prominence.
Rainbow, wanted modicum something revere -popodderzhivat, but not is a. Not perishing such a responsiveness :( To me -imena.

A now imagine, that sensed cel-to, when understood, that from Gestapo he more not will?

In is something and deal imagine, but not ride.

ghost, if Jupiter-Uranus-types in water population, then on themselves planets clear, that human place in situation, from him (that Presents his personal planets) not comes. Will term protector - well. And not will. Man not can cope with situation.

Here is here yes, more clear me became. There is no personal planets. As something I practice it.

in moment death human on the sky case big trine,

Listened, too, such opinion. Not BT, and harmonious aspects of. Until there is tension -chelovek struggles, seeks to, goes a strong energy, and here is then we- harmonious aspekty- departure. For human, apparently, well, calm. Not know. Christmas tree-stick. On such themes-optimistically can be, and is it so difficult at all to imagine! For me, at least.

Wu Nicholas FC Gastello Ufa. For youth (who not knows) .NET.. This Soviet pilot, which in combat T-boned nemetskmy jet.

Thank you, Rainbow :rolleyes: In city of there is street FC Gastello Ufa, on which is university project “Permanently operating instrument making. Accounted for byvat there, and over street even not conceived. But name such. Me relished.

Greetings all!
Can be whether considered moniker Trinom configuration, which educated trinami Saturn-Uranus-ICJ? Or necessarily must be all planet?

IRA, honestly, not know. But, logically arguing, think, that can be considered one of options. Here can be to talk about the ease in professional implementation, in my opinion. And also about unconventional, creative ways achievements goals, social status and domain results hopes, dreams and plans on future "widespread circle readers." Think, aspect of manifests itself more in social life kverenta, than describes his personal characteristics.

Thank you, Lena!
About "broad circle readers" - so and there is. Indeed do, so and was. And here is with easily professional implementation not quite. Professional implementation until 26 years not was easy. All resisted through any obstacles, which then truth as something be tackled, were "patrons of."

This not big trine.
Also in trine not includes fictitious point
Chiron some view, some there is no

Not BT? T. E. In BT includes only planet? Yulia, on what source of you lounging?

Юля wrote:

this not big trine.
Also in trine not includes fictitious point
Chiron some view, some there is no

Not understandable, all-???. Aspects of to exemplify consideration, configuration with his the participation there is no. For me this, too, as relevant, so as I have big used is obtained if exemplify account for, and so, simply - taukvadrat on the moon.

I all same believe, that account for this can be as states "within the lower borders norms." Why there is no? All the more point ICJ - enough a serious angular element of. If only substantial sources of iai?i this otvregayut, then of course. And can be and differently view. 2 options: Given aspect of and not given his. Then can be analyze situation and solve works this as configuration has largely reversed or not works. Can works, but under certain conditions,: Tranzity and the like. Must be nuances any. Think, that iai?i dismiss this, too, should not.

Don’t BT? T. E. In BT includes only planet? Yulia, on what source of you lounging?

Not remember, only remember, that on one of forums someone from "bosses" this firmly declared
That neither Cornner point (on the they and point), nor in the delegation with Selena, nor Chiron and camping on P. Not includes in configuration
That are seen only configuration planets from sun until Pluto

There even explanation this was
Sorry, now not Drie Stoepen, but all seemed highly logical

If so logically think
The as broker will affect, say on Saturn and on Uranus? And as himself broker can be a source of any energy?
This same simply monumental point. Roughly so.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Aspects of in radikse