Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Aspects of in radikse

Aspects of in radikse

Posts 21 to 40 of 75

More-less clear. But all-???:

Юля wrote:

the as broker will affect, say on Saturn and on Uranus (? And as himself broker can be a source of any energy?

Source of energy be not can, but as "point reliance" this energy. Why there is no?

BT - this configuration has largely reversed aspects of, and that perishing he links - reality the other question. To ICJ, think, need to borrow small the Orb from planets. And view, respectively, what it symbolizes - achieving goal.

That means - point reliance?
Ah let us then borrow and aspects of to kuspidam homes and to all zhrebiyam - they after all, too, point "reliance energy"?
And will big trine from, say amount cucumbers and melons, amount mind and amount grandfathers
Ah and that, many information he you will give and will play greater role?

Big trine - this when energy freely is flowing between planets, I personally this breathtakingly feel
And not understand, as point can to lend this "peretekanie"?
On-my Trina's to broker simply Trina's to broker, they as would concentrated in that point, but from it nor FC Saturn nor Uranus nothing not receive. As something so.

In my opinion imkhastoe :)

ah let us then borrow and aspects of to kuspidam homes and to all zhrebiyam - they after all, too, point "reliance energy"?

Narrator: "Yulia, ah why reproduces until extremes?!
Draw melons, you have to admit it, not bears the important the big info as point tseli- a corner (MC).

IRA, yes every looks so. As wants)
Ah want considered, that broker enters in big trine - sake of God)
Some dispute nor about than)
Ah will this reckon large Trinom - that, will change reading of from case, if simply say, that there are two Trina to broker?

ah will this reckon large Trinom - that, will change reading of from case, if simply say, that there are two Trina to broker?

Can be and in other words call. About than speech, importantly, to understandable was :D
In such a case loss’s insularity and emphasis on 3 tochke- planet (from quality planet, spheres life, camping on K. Planet still and blood regardless something, planet as signifikatoru someone or something :)), where goes energy for achievements goals.

In my opinion imkhastoe - this well, but in any rules and dogmas which cannot be changed there is exceptions, and also heap the nuance and various shades. On any you these Trina's to MC nowhere not can one hide,) deferred again all BT or not) deferred again.

Юля wrote:

on-my Trina's to broker simply Trina's to broker, they as would concentrated in that point, but from it nor FC Saturn nor Uranus nothing not receive. As something so.

In principle, yes, exemplify gravity-battlefields not possesses, on planet him of PARP nothing with which, although planet on this point influence will exert. Well, then as let us with covered do? They after all, too, not planet, but in configuration their many include - Globa, if anything, accurately.

Greetings all!
I not moreover asked, that want considered, that there is BT :)
I still poorly learn using in nuanced one, here is and became interestingly, formed for configurations aspects of to kuspidam, or not.
Means, all-???, regard not as configuration.
And with Uhl and casually also do the right?

Morozz wrote:

I not moreover asked, that want considered, that there is BT

Yes and me, as something, big used have not very want :) tailed better I with its taukvadratikom'm--stay somewhere for a :D

Further posts allocated in a separate subject "Lunar ganglia in radikse."

Greetings!
Perhaps I now. Maybe, you show my face extremely neprosveschennoy in azakh astrology, but I have "bug with hanging" :dontknow: here is tell us me, pliz: Radiksnyy aspect of acts in man (on rights) and manifests itself constantly or time from time? Buck, in than exactly misunderstanding: To example, we see in map Venus in Ovne, but there is she has still and aspects of, with Saturn 120, for example (and still and with Pluto, Uranus, famous Neptune Fountain -). On aspect have positive moderating action Saturn, means we already not can to speak of impulse-control issues choice, assessments, feelings, which gives ovenskaya Venus? Look further, and with Uranus - the 150 :huh: have said: So, all-??? will this the most his impulsiveness verging? Or not?

Ah that, no one nothing not will help.: '(

Yolka wrote:

ah that, no one nothing not will help.

Here its,, too, not quite prof. Opinion.
When I look aspects of planets natalnoy maps, then and constructive attention on the, what figures they form. In this case, Venus forms aspects of with Saturn, Uranus and Nptunom. And these planet between themselves form groupings figures? For example, Venus-Saturn-Uranus (, or Venus-Uranus (-Neptune? Then'm, standard whether this figures. If yes, then interpret judging by from common character figures, if there is no - have been arguing synthesize. Under this'm including force planets. And from this already really just doing and has, how this his impulsiveness verging choice (and she on any will, times Venus in Ovne) could be deterred or contrary :)
Ah here is, as something so.

Yolka wrote:

ah that, no one nothing not will help.

Will help. I with the blackout, the different motives only.

Life is full improvisations by :))) Skyfall my observations for manifestations in realities it turned out, that in man can be fused and to cope nesochetaemoe seemed would. Go, The tree, try deal

Yolka wrote:

to example, we see in map Venus in Ovne, but there is she has still and aspects of, with Saturn 120, latter. On aspect have positive moderating action Saturn, means we already not can to speak of impulse-control issues choice, assessments, feelings, which gives ovenskaya Venus?

To view Iron (ethnic group) I would added, that in this case ovnovskaya Venus not denies aspects with Saturn. For example, man can well itself fall "with documentation", but under this can superficially this deter or to express themselves as a serious, responsible people. Until will in love with. And contradictions here no there is no.

Yolka wrote:

We're watching it further, and with Uranus - the 150 have said: So, all-??? will this the most his impulsiveness verging? Or not?

Ah first, I would all-??? rested on trigon, because this more a strong aspect of, means, he will proyavlenney. Quincunx with Uranus will manifest itself as times-??? time from time whatever any twitty situations, interlinked with this the most ovnovskoy impulsivity.
Tir, I more-less responded to your question? Can, incidentally, offer and its option for coaching received. Here interestingly traced difference between knizhnymi traktovkami and life condemn for man. As you describe, for example, opposition Venus-Jupiterin map men? And I then you'll post an its option real observations.

Morozz wrote:

how this his impulsiveness verging choice (and she on any will, times Venus in Ovne) could be deterred or contrary

IRA, in is something and rub I have. In synthesis! (No one not surprised). If have human with tend in Ovne "on-any" will his impulsiveness verging outpouring Venus, then deterrent factor Saturn (on logic) should manifest itself not constantly, and only in any moments? Or same all-??? aspect of planets in radikse this constant and, therefore, not such a great impulsive will his his impulsiveness verging. And add kvinkons with Uranus and can further head break: With one hand Uranus on position stronger Saturn (in this map, I now pro its map say, Uranus in Skorpe, Saturn in question), and with other hand kvinkons weaker Trina. Ah and as this all get caught up in affordable for understanding of and, importantly surest)reading of? :unsure:

Радуга wrote:

How you describe, for example, opposition Venus-Jupiter in map men?

Flax, and signs?

Радуга wrote:

For example, man can well itself fall "with documentation", but under this can superficially this deter or to express themselves as a serious, responsible people.

Yolka wrote:

Illy same all-??? aspect of planets in radikse this constant and, therefore, not such a great impulsive will his his impulsiveness verging.

Here is. Like similar reflections.

Yolka wrote:

In synthesis! (No one not surprised)

And who through this not has passed? :) I in solyare until now I swim- I swim.

Yolka wrote:

Illy same all-??? aspect of planets in radikse this constant and, therefore, not such a great impulsive will his his impulsiveness verging.

She will, simply on this expression of will plans another expression of (in this case Fire would subspec into Saturn). Here best on example watch. Ask lyudu, she likes with myselfjust a terms or bounds (bases work. Search known human with so aspect of and shall analyze his. Sometimes astrology turns into Scholastic philosophy precisely because of absence of breathing context. Say, I have there is one each, have which in map trigon Venus-Saturn (Venus, truth, in question). Ah that can say? Staunch, a dedicated husband, not loosey-goosey :) round about Deep warm the flow of permanent (fixed a badge of Leo) feelings. And here is ovnovskiy Saturn manifests itself time from time, on situation.

Yolka wrote:

Nu and as this all get caught up in affordable for understanding of and, importantly surest) reading of?

Ask questions man on topic (in my opinion) and nothing to figure out. Then the very in picture develops a.

Yolka wrote:

Len, and signs?

Venus in Vodolee, Jupiter in question.

Yolka wrote:

here is. Like similar reflections.

Ah not know. Me seems, that all same nature planets in svoystva manifests itself, simply this as. Ah I not know. Go on rovnomu corridor in age on heels (trigon) southern and not notice. Or in those same age on dremuchemu the forest (immediately markedly, because 'uncomfortable).

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Aspects of in radikse