Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Aspects of in radikse

Aspects of in radikse

Posts 41 to 60 of 75

Радуга wrote:

How you describe, for example, opposition Venus-Jupiter in map men? And I then you'll post an its option real observations.

Ah that, no options there is no? :) Not interested? :rain:

Радуга wrote:

Nu that, no options there is no? It is no fun?

Still as interestingly, Lenochka! Time lacks. At work (almost on Vladimir Vysotsky) for day so nakuvyrkaeshsya. 'd come home and being obtuse. Head at all refuses work, honest word. You've peeked over in a comprehensive dialogue between the, probezhishsya on you talked about before and increasingly, stupor. I can call their options, but like lot more devise (not buoyed by reference guides, and we have little. Ну, например: игра в благородство портит отношения с женщинами или приводит к неожиданным неприятностям с ними; такой человек может представлять, что он глава в паре, а на самом деле находиться "под каблуком", на удовлетворение своих социальных амбиций и попыток представить себя в обществе в наиболее выгодном свете может транжирить массу денег; странные представления о гармонии и красоте препятствуют реализации тщеславных планов по расширению собственного влияния; вступление в странные и необъяснимые для других альянсы разрушает декларируемые благородные цели.
Ah here is, until that as something so. Perishing as "shmogla" :blush:

Yolka wrote:

Time lacks.

Understand :(

Yolka wrote:

and we have little

Ah nothing. How many we have, so much and we have. All your :cool: By the way, options well itself!

Yolka wrote:

tailed as "shmogla"

Ah well "shmogla" :)
Now are looking. In its time Anna Eduardovna proposed its key word in interpretations opposition: "Lacks." I.e. mentally become on one Pole opposition and look what this nativu lacksin the form of opposite. So here is, in this case method works on "5." That we have in this case? We have quite boastful views men about its an imaginary woman, potential aice?aeaiiie. If we will on Pole "Venus", then understand, that him in woman lacks the prestige, credibility, social relevance. He dream of woman influential, "to she worked in urban administration, was sexual (and necessarily with naroschennymi nails, with large connections on city" and camping on D. Sign In not in this. Sign In in that when he with such women meets (or his introduce), i.e. insurance is Pole "Jupiter", then Venus is switching off! He not shok in them :dontknow: That so works the opposition Venus-Jupiter.
Tir, I would from your options here it has put would here is this:

Yolka wrote:

strange views about harmony and beauty discourage implementation but such plans to broaden own influence;

Here is this option:

Yolka wrote:

on satisfaction their social ambitions and attempts to to imagine themselves in society in the most favorable light can waste mass of money;

Accurately not pro him. More nepraktichnogo and nemerkantilnogo human I not 133333334.
And here is here:

Yolka wrote:

such man can represent, that he the head of the in paired, but on fact lie "under thumb"

Not can say nor "yes", nor "there is no", so as has seen his already after divorce. That there in marriage was - not know. Quite possibly, that you and rights.

Yolka wrote:

game in the nobility taints relations with women or leads to unexpected over unpleasantness with them;

Here not know, too,. Nothing not can say.

In general and a whole unwound :) A option want? Each?

Tir, have you something brightened with impulsivity saturnianskogo Aries? 8-)

Радуга wrote:

The tree, have you something brightened with impulsivity saturnianskogo Aries?

In principle, brightened. Only not with saturnianskim Ram, and with ovenskoy tend :), yes not about it specifically speech. The crux of the issue was about action aspects of in natalnoy map, a permanent it, this action, or same "time from time." Until that my "lucidity" brings me to conclusion, that can be and the, and another (here is such here is notoriously slippery statement :flirt:). However, I think, that defining, somehow will expression of planet in signs, need to take account force / weakness mutually reinforcing planets and, of course, force / weakness aspects of. However, seems ,-il about accounting essential merits / shortcomings already told

Радуга wrote:

A option want? Each?

And let. In don't worry, all, ahead - weekend.

Yolka wrote:

I think, that defining, somehow will expression of planet in signs

In my opinion, in certain conditions.

Yolka wrote:

A let.

And I allow :) In our work we are seeing human as such a with all his contradictions and choices, that is reflected have him in map. So? Under this in map can be as would two (as least) "mutually exclusive" aspects of. Question: As their spinning expressions of specific life? Here is example. Again map muzhchinyn (us now no matter in any signs written "50" and homes consigned planet). In this case have opposition the Sun-Plutoand trigon the Sun-Neptune. On compressor characteristics martyric the first aspect of as: "self-affirmation any price, ’, enforcement of his opinion force, assertiveness, authoritarianism, psychological September."WWII aspect of: "Mercy, compassion and camping on D. ". That let us to speak client? :) How stykuem? This case from real observations, then I'll post an their surveillance for povedenim this rights.

Радуга wrote:

Yolka написал(а):я думаю, что определяя, каким будет проявление планеты в знаке

Радуга wrote:

Имхо, в определенных условиях.

А вот об этом имхе можно поподробнее? Или это должна быть тема "Планеты в радиксе"?

Радуга wrote:

Nu not know. Me seems, that all same nature planets in svoystva manifests itself, simply this as. Ah I not know. Go on rovnomu corridor in age on heels (trigon) southern and not notice. Or in those same age on dremuchemu the forest (immediately markedly, because 'uncomfortable).

Flax, is obtained, that there is no difference between aspect of Venus in Vodolee-Jupiter in question and aspect of Venus in Ovne-Jupiter in Libra? Or Venus in Taurus-Jupiter in 1997-? Something I doubt, comrades.

The distorted have us is obtained in inspection carte, this I already long have observed on classes in VShKA and have his teachers astrology. Teach-teach: Planet in signs, planet in homes, and in deeds the entire interpretation is drifting to konfiguratsiyam aspects of and their vzaimosvyazyam. Here is have Daragana another astrology, he virtually not views aspects of, only their influence (defeat or aid). Not I’d say, that this more correctly, but and to abandon thought, that signs educational service planet and will the difference between aspect of in inskoy or yang population, not or fixed as a and camping on D. Not can.

Yolka wrote:

Why same there is no difference. Own mark, in which is planet as times and gives this difference. Or you something another have in mind, Nina.doc? That, the opposition Lev - Actis Systems ceased be opposition, if moves in an Aries - Shield?

I its post has addressed Very and its thinking (see Higher).
The opposition, naturally, will opposition, and I not argued contrary.

Yolka wrote:

А вот об этом имхе можно поподробнее? Или это должна быть тема "Планеты в радиксе"?

Да давай уже здесь. Я думаю в приведенном тобой примере по овновской Венере она будет все равно проявляться согласно своему знаку, то есть импульсивно, напористо и активно. А тригон Сатурна может дать хороший самоконтроль в ситуациях Венеры. Человек вспыхивает, влюбляется мгновенно, но умеет скрыть это, держать себя в руках....пока влюбленность не схлынет. Ну как-то так. Или будет проявлять ответственность по отношению к партнеру опять же пока будет влюблен.

Lud_mila wrote:

Лен, получается, что нет разницы

Разница естественно есть. Но у нас тут тема "Аспекты в радиксе". И вне зависимости от того в каких знаках будут планеты основная тема будет задаваться проблематикой аспекта. Скажем так, аспект описывает "ЧТО?", а знаки "КАК?" Например, в любых знаках квадратура Луна-Марс будет давать дисгармонию чувств, но знаки будут давать свой "цвет" и интенсивность проявлений этого аспекта. Кстати, можно будет потом рассмотреть на примере реального человека (женщины) проявление этой квадратуры в знаках Весы-Козерог (интересно было наблюдать).

Lud_mila wrote:

Перекос у нас получается в рассмотрении карт

Мы тренируемся, идем от этапа к этапу в анализе карт. Так что никакого перекоса лично я не вижу.

Lud_mila wrote:

Вот у Дарагана другая астрология, он практически не рассматривает аспекты, только их влияние (поражение или помощь).

Дарагану Бог в помощь, у него свой подход. И у каждого астролога свой. Потому что астрология это, имхо, искусство и на на анализ карты накладываются особенности его умения воспринять информацию.

Lud_mila wrote:

Yolka написал(а):Почему же нет разницы... Бытие знака, в котором находится планета как раз и дает эту разницу. Или ты что-то другое имеешь в виду, Люда? Что, оппозиция Лев - Водолей перестает быть оппозицией, если переместится в Овен - Весы?

А где этот пост? Я его в теме не вижу...

Lud_mila wrote:

Я свой пост адресовала Лене и ее размышлениям

Я думала, что здесь общий форум :) и все имеют право обмениваться мнениями :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Оппозиция, естественно, будет оппозицией, и я не утверждала обратного.

А что ты утверждала?

Радуга wrote:

В данном случае имеем оппозицию Солнце-Плутон и тригон Солнце-Нептун. По типовым характеристикам трактуем первый аспект как:"Самоутверждение любой ценой, диктат, насаждение своего мнения силой, самоуверенность, авторитарность, психологический садизм".  Второй аспект: "Милосердие, сострадание и т.д.". Что будем говорить клиенту?  Как стыкуем?

Ну что, будут варианты? :)

На пост

Lud_mila wrote:

Yolka написал(а):Почему же нет разницы... Бытие знака, в котором находится планета как раз и дает эту разницу. Или ты что-то другое имеешь в виду, Люда?

я написала:

Lud_mila wrote:

Я свой пост адресовала Лене и ее размышлениям (см. выше).

Какая-то неразбериха вышла. :( Я имела ввиду, что смысл моей фразы понятен, если его связать с постом Лены

Lud_mila wrote:

Радуга написал(а):Ну не знаю...мне кажется, что все же природа планет в знаках проявляется, просто это как....ну я не знаю...идти по ровному коридору в туфлях на каблуках (тригон) идешь и не замечаешь....или в тех же туфлях по дремучему лесу (сразу заметно, потому что дискомфортно).

и только!

Радуга wrote:

A where this post? I his in topic not see.

Because I his removed the.

So. Have us on the sky growing quadrature (disambiguation), time emotionally strained. Put discussion? Or as? :)

Радуга wrote:

Otlozhim discussion? Or as?

Why same deferred, I think continue to. Truth their reflections about sun with the opposition and trigonom will be able posting not before tomorrow. Only one nuance increasingly-??? want for themselves clarify, Len. Having connected my goes and yours broke a

Радуга wrote:

I think, that defining, somehow will expression of planet in signs, in certain conditions.

Here is me would still it is unclear, that means "in certain conditions,"? If being Venus, means questions love, money, beauty and camping on D. Stained with nature mark, in which is Venus under inspection, like as refers. Being Mars - respectively regard questions activities, activity, risk. Can I slightly skidding, skidding, skidding, but if it is not difficult explain it to its thought, so as if me five years :blush:

Last edited by Yolka (Jan 22 2010 15:33:44)

Yolka wrote:

That me would still it is unclear, that means "in certain conditions,"?

Yolka wrote:

if it is not difficult explain it to its thought

'oc. Let, too, on exemplified example? That you do you say about woman with the Moon in Taurus?

Радуга wrote:

What you do you say about woman with the Moon in Taurus?

Download. Moon neaspektirovana, that whether? Or you're asking simply describe moon in Taurus?

Aspektirovana.

Yolka wrote:

Illy you're asking simply describe moon in Taurus?

As the first phase.

Ah that. Soft, sensitive nature. Dr. Bobicchio without saying, several mail is notoriously slow. In household cleansers is important comfort, cosiness, tasty food (can well be preparing, stubbornly create homes alluring, expensive environment). At all, in household cleansers such a man is necessary disappointing, stability, historical. Mood depends on material prosperity. If recreation, then with comfort (on mountains with (stopping not, like, whale) or working on own lovely – (likes be bothered with land, with plants, plant, Coddle and to see fruit papers their of the Righteous. Then banks on winter throwing a). Being and very traditional mother ("first you have something to eat!").

A compelling feature! :) Let's take care of for analysis one the fragment

Yolka wrote:

Generally, in household cleansers such a man is necessary disappointing, stability, historical.

I.e. disappointing, stability and historical understandable affair exclude the spontaneity and volatility? So?

Радуга wrote:

What there is disappointing, stability and historical understandable affair exclude the spontaneity and volatility? So?

If in household cleansers, then yes. At least spontaneous, strident changes in Burger King recently affairs for such a cel-pay not are common.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Aspects of in radikse