Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Aspects of in radikse

Aspects of in radikse

Posts 61 to 75 of 75

Is famously! And now imagine, that have such moon trigon to Uranus. Something in its manifestations is changing?

Ah needless. Seems I understood, Len, that you had in mind, speaking "in certain conditions,." We need learn (as would difficult this was not) perceive planet in a whole, camping on E. Its a badge of, aspects of, yes still and house on-good. So?
Likely so. But as you one is, is rightly whether will Psychology describe planetok, use for goals fusion such word as "along." :unsure: because until that I have in anybody Long in Taurus separately, and its aspect of with Uranus - separately.

Yolka wrote:

because until that I have in anybody Long in Taurus separately, and its aspect of with Uranus - separately.

'oc. To you not torture, describe real situation. Woman this indeed very domovitaya, likes cosiness, prevents antimacassars-towels door-frisbees and camping on D. But, because hukou in our city of not has, lives the have themselves at work (in decorated office), then have friends. Here manifests itself action Uranus as planet instability and changes. From this she not ceased Fuehrer their teltsovskie quality.There where she presides immediately is beginning to create cosiness, try to build order and camping on D. Trin manifests itself here as desire to friends it help in crossings, are people, which are prepared provide corner, is immediately machine, which flies its things, I here is claimed until Spring its flowers and camping on D. Still moment. Because, as fact, action Uranus ruinously, then desire to stability here indeed uschemlyaetsya, she not times told, that wants to live in his housing, and Uranus (makes its living on one place unsustainable. Trin, nevertheless, this contradiction talk permits, giving many opportunities in addressing problems housing.

Yolka wrote:

We needs learn (as would difficult this was not) perceive planet in a whole, camping on E. Its a badge of, aspects of, yes still and house on-good. So?

Yes, think.

Yolka wrote:

A as you one is, is rightly whether will Psychology describe planetok, use for goals fusion such word as "along."

Let try. In case in ovnovskoy tend can be offer such description of: Man instantaneously shok, poorly ageand shades in relations. Along with these there is a good self-policing and sense of responsibility relative to beloved man.

Not, a pity only, that so talk all link can be easily, when known conditions life human, which "you're looking at are" :smoke:. :(

Радуга wrote:

In case in ovnovskoy tend can be offer such description of: Man instantaneously shok, poorly ageand shades in relations. Along with these there is a good self-policing and sense of responsibility relative to beloved man.

Well itself is obtained, like.

Yolka wrote:

not, a pity only, that so talk all link can be easily, when known conditions life human, which "you're looking at are"

Simply need to more observe terms or bounds (manifestations in the real life, then easier will. So say, go from practice to theory. If would I this woman not knew "alive", then theoretically this aspect of can be was would describe roughly so: "Behavior nativ distinguishes resilience and calm, it likes effective and organised be one-sided. However situation attitudes he picked up thus, that it time from time account for to change place of residence. In these moments friends come to it on aid and depends are administered easily and comfortable experience. " Can be here to tie still the right - levostoronnest aspects, this will give Misc. Information.

Yolka wrote:

well itself is obtained, like.

Ah here is. And no contradictions :)

Squaring Long-Mars let us view? :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

Just need to more observe terms or bounds (manifestations in the real life, then easier

Utterly agree. So, indeed. Astrological manifestations of lchevidnee
Yes and real examples always and put it into

Priprminayu now several carte with connections Long-Uranus: Despite different signs compounds have people nayulyudaetsya some pristine disconnected, insularity, inertia, propensity hoard etotsii in itself, but periodically thin in here, depressivnost
The opposition Long-Uranus (: Despresssivnost,’s insularity
Compound Long-Mars: Heightened the excitement, irritability, problems with stomach

Астролог wrote:

priprminayu now several carte with connections Long-Uranus: Despite different signs compounds have people nayulyudaetsya some pristine disconnected, insularity, inertia, propensity hoard etotsii in itself, but periodically thin in here, depressivnost
The opposition Long-Uranus: Despresssivnost,’s insularity

How, Astrolog, you explain depressivnost? What from two planets its gives? Moon or Uranus (?

Астролог wrote:

is trying Long-Mars: Heightened the excitement, irritability,

And here is incidentally, as let us distinguish kvadruturu Long - Mars and compound Long-Mars?: | exhaustive information throughout and there and there can be to talk about exasperation, of the central nervous system :dontknow:

Yolka wrote:

and here is incidentally, as let us distinguish kvadruturu Long - Mars and compound Long-Mars? After all and there and there can be to talk about exasperation, of the central nervous system

Javadxan, and still there is trine and sekstil, that, too, may and men, the same the excitement and irritability. I the example. Mars in Ovne, Long in Vodolee. Of course, my Mars still and in opposition to Uranus. Naturally, that to 40 years I perfectly can help it and shut up (Long in fixed signs, sekstil Long-Mars), but not always believe please this to do.

Yolka wrote:

here is incidentally, as let us distinguish kvadruturu Long - Mars and compound Long-Mars? After all and there and there can be to talk about exasperation, of the central nervous system

As this 500 live not'll comment on,, grew little squares Mars-Long saw
Theoretically, in my understanding of, compound will manifest itself more intensively, more openly and more often, than 90grd

Астролог wrote:

little squares Mars-Long saw

Sentiment. There is I have the familiar in the real life with kvadraturoy Long-Mars. Quite abrupt on language L, can forces routinely to issue "truth-the uterus" in eyes and at all say about this guy many objectionable (???? from best Lukoil). But deal not in this. Interesting to see nuances this affairs. Both planet in the weak for themselves positions. Moon she has in an, this manifests itself in high extent normativnosti. "Poorly" and "well" - the most widespread words in its contemporary l vocabulary. Kategorichnost and rigidity judgments, various shades in manifestations people not sees utterly. Under this Mars in Libra, too, weak. Manifests itself this in that when the man with it not agrees and shows firmness in prognoses of the their positions, then she has as something 'eyes glaze over. Eyes, she flaunting palm upward and kategorichnym tone says: "All, theme closed!".

Астролог wrote:

Theoretically, in my understanding of, compound will manifest itself more intensively, more openly and more often, than 90grd

Here I with Andrey would argue, because in the usual drafted rubbing shoulders with it such especially as something not are manifest. Or not notice their. And here is under 48 psychological distance there is they and are being identified.

PySy. I here is think, whether there Mars in Ovne, was would more aggression. This same configuration has largely reversed bolesh resembles on blocking of emotions.

Радуга wrote:

1425 I with Andrey would argue, because in the usual drafted rubbing shoulders with it such especially as something not are manifest. Or not notice their. And here is under 48 psychological distance there is they and are being identified

, too, example: Young man, Mars in Vodolee 90 Long in 1997-. Manifests itself in easy zachinanii small Mkhitar Sebastatsi education complex. ???? superficially not strongly markedly, as internal aggression
Overflows. Given. That Mars in Vodolee (yes still has a series of defeats), skirmishes end mostly not in his favor of

Радуга wrote:

I here is think, whether there Mars in Ovne, was would more aggression. This same configuration has largely reversed bolesh resembles on blocking

True, aspect of between were a couple planets always need to relate with their force in svoystva

Астролог wrote:

given. That Mars in Vodolee (yes still has a series of defeats), skirmishes end mostly not in his favor of

Is about! And was would Mars in Skorpe, his adversaries was would having a rough time. And with wife have him as?

And that you can say about situation, when in kosmogramme 8 Sailes, 4 Daugava`s falls 5 trapetsiy? This who such was born? Date birth 16.08.2004.

Жираф wrote:

A that you can say about situation, when in kosmogramme 8 Sailes, 4 Daugava`s falls 5 trapetsiy

Know, all depends on planets, inside in these configuration and their position in svoystva. And better still and with homes look, not kosmogrammu. In your example you it seems're watching out in configuration and fictitious point and ganglia, which is worth view in least under analysis horoscope. Judging by from principles classic astrology in this kosmogramme there is no such number of configurations.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Aspects of in radikse