Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Forecast jurnalistki 2007 08

Forecast jurnalistki 2007 08

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Here consider rubles that and profektsii jurnalistki. I profektsii already saw her as, been mulling, that rubles that there are already. :sorry: have said: So as time will choose, 'm basic trends year and denials homes on request marriage and conceiving, and perishing then putting profektsii.

In general and a whole is obtained so. First as usual, look basic trends year, asked aspects ASTs and ICJ to dir.

ASTs to dir. 150 ICJ glad.
ICJ to dir. 90 Neptune glad., 135 K3 / 45 K9
Narrator: "Yulia, excuse, but on-my events year will are linked with professional career and events in sphere 3 / 9 th homes (vzaimoobmena / enlargement). To the same, see, By 9 to dir. About ICJ glad., that says about unusual importance of for your social achievements and status spheres 9 th homes (can you us as something obrisuesh as in your life manifests itself 9 th house, and the can be many might wonder: Long drives trip, higher education and camping on D., better already clearly understand about than we are talking). However we not can deny the availability of personal life have jurnalistki. We see, that Venus to dir. Combine with Sun behaves similarly in 10 st glad. And types to dir. Also combine with glad. Vami in 6 forge the So.
We not let us content with a common picture, and consider denials homes, this will be secure. Look we sphere of careers, sphere of 9 th homes and sphere of homes / love, and also Conception.

To sphere work / careers have us belong the next homes: 2. 6 and 10. Look denials on large aspects of have kuspidov Baltic, signifikatorov, upraviteley and planets in homes (if they there is). If kuspidy homes make aspects of to its signifikatoram, then odnozanchno, house included. If make, but not their and\ or not to signifikatorm, then will any nuances. So,

K2 d.144 Mercury (sign. 6)
Venus. About the Sun (.500 In 10 st), 72 Jupiter (.500 In 6 st)
Moon. --

I would told, that in this year financial the situation particularly not will change, although house included considered can be. Very want say, that money will, but-as a small wages on work (and in next year all can change!)

To 6. 90 the Sun (.500 In 6 st)
Mercury. 100 Jupiter (Chinese system. 6 th and planet in 6 st)
Jupiter. 60 K6
Uranium. 60 ICJ
Uhl. --
Neptune covering

6 th clearly included.

ICJ. 90 Neptune (.500 In 6 st)
Neptune. --
Saturn. 30 Jupiter, about Uhl
The sun. 150 Saturn
Mercury. 100 Jupiter

Yulia, I think so. Changes in career, of course same, will, at home included. However pay attention on the availability of aspects of 100, 150, and also on compound Saturn and Uhl. You not seems, that will the jukebox already any you well familiar situation? I have at least such impression applies. Will whether this work for you NOVOY - here is question.

So, further. We here married like intended. In my opinion, option inclusiveness homes not the classic, and highly cosmogonies. Look:

IC covering here is this most goes, however look further.
Moon. 144 DSTs - here is this well
Mercury covering
Until not understandable that yes as. Look further.

DSTs. 36 Neptune (Chinese system. 10 th), 150IC, 30 ICJ
Venus. --
Saturn. 108 Mercury (Chinese system. 4 th)

Pay attention, that again here...... bulges out 150. Such a sense of, Yulia, that all desires granted, but problems will old. Correct me, if thinking otherwise.

ICJ. 90 Neptune (.500 In 10 st)
Neptune. --
Saturn. 108 Mercury (Chinese system. 4 th)

Is considered, that in direktsiyakh the negative aspects of give events a more insufferable ocherchennost, than affirmative. In my opinion, focus in this situation will made precisely on official registration unlike partnerships.

Yes, here is still that. If move away from classical analysis and watch wider, then we not can pass past some aspects of that can be the endowment on planetarnomu principle, not on ties with homes. Believe, that their can be dismissed as a substantial and important addition to inclusiveness homes. This sleduyuschei aspects of: DSTs. 45 the Sun, 72 Mars (planet, countries for men in map women), Venus. About the Sun, Neptune. 60 the Sun and 60 Mars.

On. Look denials 9 th domapo is already principle:

To 9. About ICJ
Uranium. 60 ICJ
Jupiter. 60 K6

Narrator: "Yulia, I think, you regulation touring work and this / these trip will have important significance in your life and not only professional. See Below.

To 5. 100 By 9 (very "suspicious" :) and importantly,, too, not classically. Nevertheless)
Venus. About the Sun, 72 Jupiter (Signe. 9 th - from the same series of "suspicious")
The sun. 100 Long (Long were far through, but vpikhivayu here this aspect of intuitively why something, Chukokkala me killed would. :black_eye: )
Types. 120 the Sun, 120 Long fdgf, 72 Mars
Saturn. --
Mars. 40 By 8 :blin:

Conclusions on researchers itself ’? :friends: Profektsii later, when rubles that will discuss. Aside from all other very want hear opinion Thani Zhidkovoy. Until u!

Flax, thank you huge
I now perevayu entire information, several times all I will and then I’d say its opinion :)

:bye: Ohk

option inclusiveness homes not the classic

So they already together tourism should live!

IC covering here is this most goes, however look further.

So understand -nekhoroshee- this neaspektirovannost.
But: Which we can say, that and it not will change in domestic life) See license terms. Higher.
Need to find simply registration. 10 I feel so formal, 7 th and 6 th, perhaps. 6 th a duty. Like need to register.

And most important: Map nerektifitsirovana. And in this method (with solarom easier in this sense) 5 minutes and the result is changing)

Narrator: "Yulia, you watch themselves patsiduskimi direktsiyami? Works time?

Iriani wrote:

And most important: Map nerektifitsirovana.

That! fvn :rofl:

Iriani wrote:

so they already together tourism should live!

Is logical :rolleyes:

Iriani wrote:

[so understand -nekhoroshee- this neaspektirovannost.
But: Which we can say, that and it not will change in domestic life)

Even more is logical :D

Besides all other very want hear opinion Thani Zhidkovoy.

Linen, today on the evening have a look-see, tomorrow write.
Narrator: "Yulia, and that map your truth not rektifitsirovana? Like you wrote, that she works under tested past events?

Means immediately want all placate
Map my such a, what there is - works, on past events rektifitsirovana
Until on all events coincides.
Think, that marriage as times will help establish most precise time :)

Narrator: "Yulia, excuse, but on-my events year will are linked with professional career and events in sphere 3 / 9 th homes (vzaimoobmena / enlargement). To the same, see, By 9 to dir. About ICJ glad., that says about unusual importance of for your social achievements and status spheres 9 th homes (can you us as something obrisuesh as in of Your Life manifests itself 9 th house, and the can be many might wonder: Long runs, higher education education and camping on D., better already clearly understand about than we are talking).

Excuse you. ;)
Means 9 until - this unambiguously higher education
In this year protection Diploma, his writing and at all ending the 5 year-old artifacts of in uni
Think, that this unambiguously should down in particular
And what my education extremely it is important and affect my status in dvlneyshem and on my career - this fact

But we not can deny the availability of personal life have jurnalistki. We see, that Venus to dir. Combine with Sun behaves similarly in 10 st glad. And Pluto to dir. Also combine with glad. Vami in 6 forge the So.

Precisely these compounds and suggest me on thought marriage, the more, that they spur 3-5-10 homes
And how I remember for official conclusions marriage precisely they and are important. Although not remember, that there with 7 home (I in office, before eyes there is no maps), but think, that because marriage have us civilian and so was, then is important will precisely himself moment the signing documents (3 house), change of status (10), ah and romantics-the celebrations (5)

I would told, that in this year financial the situation particularly not will change, although house included considered can be. Very want say, that money will, but-as a small wages on work (and in next year all can change!)

Until life. It is this and confirms
A small wages on good office with broad prospects
The, that 6 clearly included indicates, that work I have accurately will, with, as Lena is true have observed, d engage those, that for me is not new

And still. All same 6 house - this and health
Can whether be return old diseases, for example?
Or a return to enhanced have trumped about his the body?

Turn attention, that again here...... bulges out 150. Such a sense of, Yulia, that all desires granted, but problems will old. Correct me, if thinking otherwise.

I think, that 4 house not involved on one simple reason
IRA its is true highlights
Because for us official forging relations - this already simply obvious continuation of our joint life
Nothing in general and a whole not will change except status and stamp in passport :)

Narrator: "Yulia, I think, you regulation touring work and this / these trip will have important significance in your life and not only professional. See Below.

Not leave hope
That these aspects of ukazyvyut on trip abroad or return close me people made there
But this already life will show fdgf

The findings of this on researchers itself ’?

Will make from homes again same, :)

Profektsii later, when rubles that will discuss. Aside from all other very want hear opinion Thani Zhidkovoy.

'll second that
Tanja, like would yours opinion hear
Lena, d wait profektsiy and comments.

Have us here yesterday weather all hell broke loose set: Hurricane wind, snow, nor roads, nor people not was in sight. In short until homes to Barstow hours 1.5 instead ordinary 20-30 minutes. So that and watch respectively Yuliny rubles that not was able. Today like all it calmed down, so that hope tomorrow I join you to your negotiable.

Татьяна wrote:

Wu us here yesterday weather all hell broke loose set: Hurricane wind, snow, nor roads, nor people not was in sight.

Winter of Aco that whether? :)

Javadxan, and now crisp for 20 hit. In general spring something and not reeks.

In general yesterday dreamt the inclusion of homes on Ayzinu. Broke a, that fully included 1, 5, 6, 9, 8. 10, too, included on my view, but as something not all conditions fulfilled the. The details calculations until'm putting down for lack time. And with Leninymi vykladkami I in a whole agree.

All Hi!

Юля wrote:

means immediately want all placate

Narrator: "Yulia, you at all supposed to relieve. :rofl:

Юля wrote:

in this year protection Diploma, his writing and at all ending the 5 year-old artifacts of in uni
Think, that this unambiguously should down in particular

Not only. I think, will be even events.

Юля wrote:

and what my education extremely it is important and affect my status in dvlneyshem and on my career - this fact

How, as you one is?

Юля wrote:

and still. All same 6 house - this and health
Can whether be return old diseases, for example?
Or a return to enhanced have trumped about his the body?

Not know. Although not think, 12th "shared"
Now profektsii. Means, immediately want say, that profektsiyami I analyzed little and more was, so nothing particularly coherent I not I’d say. That being in as a prognosticheskoy point?

ASTs etc. Is in intervals of - 13 degree of Cancer - 10 Leo and makes in:
April - 120 Saturn
June - 120 the Sun
August - 120 Mars and Oh Long
September - 120 Mercury, Oh K2
October - 90 types (transition in Lev, turn attention in respect children)
February 2008 - 120 Jupiter

ICJ etc. Is in intervals of - 7 Fish - 4 Ovena and makes aspects of in:
April - 60 Jupiter, Oh in the delegation, 90 casually
May - 90 Uranus (, 60 DSTs
July - 120 Saturn
September - Oh the Sun
October - 120 Mars
November - 120 Long, Oh Mercury
January - 120 K6, 90 Neptune

Narrator: "Yulia, I would drew attention for April and August-September from-for sequences with svetilami. Not know as other, and I Glo to pay attention on minornye aspects of, their there cloud, I immediately'm confused. For fealty took revoke, ah and compounds so at all seem very reliable.

So. In the end he consider profektsii By 5 th. He is moving with 11 Virgin of until 8.5 Libra and makes aspects of in:
March - 90 casually, 30 By 5, 45 Long (albeit minornye)
May - 60 Saturn
September - 60 Mars (has attitude to 5-Mu home again same)

Narrator: "Yulia, that do you say? Tanja,, too, interestingly yours opinion. That whole billing thing point I on 330 degrees.

“How, as you one is?

The most pryamyam :rolleyes:
All need clever, sudbu girls with diplomo bachelor the most of the prestigious on tertiary education countries :)

Don’t know. Although not think, 12th "shared"

Ah thank god)

Narrator: "Yulia, that do you say? Tanja,, too, interestingly yours opinion. That whole billing thing point I on 330 degrees.

Flax, I not know, I perfektsii never used
Consider on practice :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Forecast jurnalistki 2007 08