Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Solar eclipse in radikse

Solar eclipse in radikse

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

One my acquaintance was born through 5 days after full heat eclipse.

Me very interestingly opinion forums: Could whether this eclipse give psychic headlights can ability to this man?
Eclipse is mired in 7 house.

Hello!
Need to test to what series of sarosa applies this eclipse. Can this series of on their insurance — and affects his ability to.
And with other hand through five days phase sun and moon already another, this already not vygode and those more not the eclipse, but of course his influence still a strong.
From head of "the blackout, that and cycles sarosa": "If you were born during solar or lunar eclipse, your life encapsulates load, specific a series of sarosa, to which belongs this eclipse. Thus you deeply are linked with this a series of sarosa and chase act as a means its expression. The birth of during heat eclipse not is unusual, so as these eclipse occur, at least, twice in year. "

Hello, Helen!

Helen wrote:

We test to what series of sarosa applies this eclipse

But as this can be test?
I about this until nothing not heard. :(

Morozz wrote:

Me, too, seems, that this already not particularly substantially. But! "When seems to be christened need to", so need to to go digging in literature. IRA, and Series Sarosa. , too, need to find. If I have in electronic the form of there is, I you'll send on mehjl.

Thank you, Lena!
D one, if completed :)
Itself, too, stuck find.
P. S. Very perishing personality the sort of, this my acquaintance (a Libra, as and I, incidentally).

IRA, and than he are no ordinary man? Can we try his radiks I merely?

How I know, in childhood he not enjoyed respect counterparts. Bullied over him (have him growth a small and really tiny was).
Was sick often. Scarred the head mother and nasal nosebleed.
When I with him met, he was already successful with a psychic (the search for and lifting of negative energy in homes, flats, auto). Experience on in what. Day years 9-10.
Man not has education except middle. Until this worked driver.
And broadens the highly the developed. Carefully polices the their health
Introduced me with reading P. Keldera (himself on it Hypnotizes).
Aside from wife always had a mistress.
In 2005 st his wife emerged life suicide virtually before his day birth.
P. S. Help we in gym spied a. Looks he on 10-15 years younger than their years

Last edited by Morozz (Feb 20 2007 22:26:10)

IRA, as I understand, he stands out their extra-sensory ones abilities. Usually on these things affect aspects of and position Uranus, Pluto, Neptune and is important overall evolutionary level of rights. But stands out he in civilizations environment, and in another society he not will someone unusual. I think, that among astrologers a long there will people hampers energy. A normal, a good level of Anakhaty.

Yes, I understand. Have him in 1997-compound Merk - Neptune-Jupiter. And Merk enters in bisekstil to lower our standards and the Moon. Uranium in question.
Is obtained, eclipse can be not borrow in calculation?
Or all-??? it on something povlyalo?

Here is this it. The link moon, Pluto and compound the rest in 1997-.
IRA, write date eclipse, 'll take a look in book, that it bears.

Greetings all!
Date soln. Eclipse 12.10.1958
His date rozhd. 17.10.1958

Thank you Raduge, I has found in book Brady etou a series of Sarosa: 15N.

"This series of sarosa brings sense of joy in a result commitments. If the eclipse from this family affects map, then this time good news, circumstances for a responsibility or obligations, but this joyous obligations. Pregnancy, the birth of child, fatherhood — this some of possible expression this family kogda "

But as this "quick" to radiksu?

All good morning! IRA, wait, wait, wait. I here is'm on his map and me not seems, that the eclipse as something there particularly dynamic exemplified. You have him in shall, samoproyavlenie in the world childishly active, the ferment, with narabotkoy practical skills in for life. Phase Moon Illusion from the series of, that man wants more, than can. But eclipse, I.M.H.O.,, here somehow through? :sorry:

Nevertheless passage from books "Astrology both" K. Daragana:. " Imagine he, behind on the table. If a draft or concussion gender reach a critical magnitude (quantitative changes), he will fall, to move in new the quality of - in campaign he. However farhe will fall - depends on tsyachi imperceptible factors, as for example sloping the table, dislodged center of gravity have pencil, degree of grip his with the cover and anything in the same kind. And sometimes, when we want, to he fell in any specific side, we "are helping", in introducing the factor - pushing finger at or shower on him, to example. Metaphor with pencil very well describes the, that symbolizes eclipse in particular birth..
. Eclipse add of doom wouldn, Absolute Predefinitions in life nativa. The reason in that, in such incarnations is happening very responsible process reogranizatsii karmichnskogo experience, and even minor (with our perspective) events can all "to vandalize". So "Spirit" insured, limiting number of our opportunities, to this responsible process perestroika went in "the right" side. With perspective declining pencil this does not always painless and opavdano. So as thereby factor can become and incurable disease, and inborn the absence of any something opportunities.
. Eclipse meet after originating exclusively strong and saturated new (and often - past) experience. This may, as a consequence, be accompanied by those, that people with similar konstellyatsiyami in current natalnoy map have huge potential emotional tension. "

IRA, and I have something after all, too, the same the. Means, a lunar eclipse 18 October 1967 in 24 gr. Aries in connecting (this my loose interpretation) with casually and Selena in Ovne in 12 st House, if borrow moment already embodiment in November 1967. And even more a close, let-shelling of - private solenchnoe the eclipse 2 November 1967 (I was born 8 th) in 9 gr. Of Scorpio, it gets into virtually an exact kvadraturu with natalnoy the Moon. Let me draw your attention on some a special "afternoon" emphasis all these affairs. So. It is time tranzity on time to leave in alone and densely to address blackouts under control.

Morozz wrote:

Me very interestingly opinion forums: Could whether this the eclipse give psychic headlights can ability to this man?
Eclipse is mired in 7 house.

Want to return to topic. IRA, and why you, tying up influence eclipse in map your an over-familiar precisely with extra-sensory ones abilities? Time birth is unknown, so after all?

Morozz wrote:

Besides wife always had a mistress.
In 2005 st his wife emerged life suicide virtually before his day birth.

Here is this is more, I.M.H.O.,, stems with the blackout, the in 7 st, than with ekstrasensorikoy.

Радуга wrote:

So as thereby factor can become and incurable disease, and inborn the absence of any something opportunities.
. Eclipse meet after originating exclusively strong and saturated new (and often - past) experience. This may, as a consequence, be accompanied by those, that people with similar konstellyatsiyami in current natalnoy map have huge potential emotional tension. "

Still times to quote passage from books. Here is here can be themes, a premise on problematichnom partnership and semantic napolnennosti series of Sarosa. IRA, have your an over-familiar children there is? As have him attitudes he picked up relations with children at all (with that). Here is, me seems, and 2003 in odds spheres of 5 and 7 homes. All the more, you write, that he always had a mistress aside from wife. As he has with emotional sphere? He man balanced? Worrisomely? Optimist? A pessimist?

Greetings, Lena!
Honestly, speaking, I simply suggested, that the eclipse and his ability to can be are interconnected. Times eclipse sun, the means, is intensifying influence moon, i.e. intuition, sub-conscious impulses. (That and need under search for negative energies), I.M.H.O.,.

Time his birth known.

Have him two children. Son (with him problems) and daughter. On son he raze not can sway (the slacker, nowhere long not works). Daughter pleasant girl, very close-Knit with father (virtually his replicates).
Mistress of the current roughly in age his daughters.

He very balanced outside (within, I think, very vulnerable, and he until now remembers, as his were being bullied in childhood), always in good mood, with him very pleased communicate. He as something reassures their presence, their attitude towards the life. In a sports club his respect, with him many asking for a consult.

Morozz wrote:

Honestly, speaking, I simply suggested, that eclipse and his ability to can be are interconnected. Times the eclipse sun, the means, is intensifying influence moon, i.e. intuition, sub-conscious impulses. (That and need under search for negative energies), I.M.H.O.,.

Not know, frankly :sorry: Perhaps and so, but better in ``The view. Psychic's land - this that can be? Can be, the link the same moon with senior planets? Or something still?

Likely, precisely so.
I here is now still thought. He not with childhood demonstrated such ability to.
Accurately not remember, but like began with disease wife. He became seek reason and found its in his House. After this became develop its ability to. And developed the.
And Long (squarely on ICJ traffic went) have him in Trina to Pluto (APA. Inaccurate one at that)

Morozz wrote:

A Long (squarely on ICJ traffic went) have him in Trina to Pluto (APA. Inaccurate one at that)

Here is this, likely, more in subject. But role kogda, too, interesting. If hit this where any in literature, write here. IRA, if you hit this before :) write, too,. Will continue-will discuss.

Well. Thank you for support. :friends:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Solar eclipse in radikse