Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Solar eclipse in radikse

Solar eclipse in radikse

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

In magazine "Ourania" N5-6 Y.I.. Mock target horoscope M. Nostradamus's.
Pluto, understandably, was the Ashtree computer. Fell in 2gr. Sagittarius, and Long in next to ya in 17gr. Skorpa.
The ascendant him set in compound with casually 27gr. Aries, camping on E. Types and Long in 8D.
There is BT in aquatic svoystva, and together and in aquatic homes. In 12. Fish - Uranus 8gr. (A wide the Orb however). In 4d. Cancer - stellium Jupiter 11gr + Saturn 15gr + Mars 18 gr.
However ability to Nostradamus's several another kind of. He not was camping on S. Energy drink.

FS. Incidentally, from 2 rabbinical I people with birth of in the eclipse, no one not was special abilities,
Although were weird guts... in 19 years, when on cycle Sarosa eclipse occurred in transit.
Not less interestingly someone check in – a progressive eclipse. , too, strange events accented. Nor for that not to guess.

Last edited by Юра (Mar 25 2007 14:10:19)

Hello, Yuri. The subject is called "Sunny the eclipse in radikse." On your office not understandable what he has attitude to topic.

Me, too, not quite understandable why in as an example ? map, where eclipse there is no.
However was posed you question

psychic's land - this that can be? Can be, the link the same moon with senior planets? Or something still?

If this not in subject, the am asking forgiveness. In additional post skriptume like on topic.

Yuri, if you want view questions of psychic, open a new subject.

Hello, Rainbow! Sorry, that immediately not said hello. This from abound. Theme influence kogda in radikse interesting, but perhaps is sparse in as a personal examples among astrologers. Examples kogda in progressiyakh and solyarakh much more. Their discussion, on my view, could be productive. However I even little familiar with themes of Forum, to something offer. For starters will try American modicum in one what any. But not in this.

I, too, believe, Yuri, that influence partial lunar eclipse in prognostike centered on more research and written about this more. Although eclipse in Natale interestingly not less and the study of his was would extremely helpful. Was would well, if would this theme and further proceeded on least accumulation and studying material.
That concerns subjects Forum. Osvaivaytes :rolleyes:

Have Pessin here is that written on this about: "If more close eclipse is happening after birth this human, then it becomes more sharply-cut, especially when map is being shifted forward by that date. (One of methods displacement forward natalnoy maps - this rubles that solar arc. This method is repositioning entire birth map forward on one degree for every year life) ". So, can be on direktsiyam traced were whether any there was particular events, associated with postnatalnym the blackout, the.

I already quite long gave a talk this book Pessin. Me FotoKunst from it 9 fringes month cycle, however utterly not remember this (higher) phrase. This I to what as times now one girl with the blackout, the in Natale requests challenging it horoscope. Can to agree?

Wu Pessin here is that written on this about: "If more close eclipse is happening after birth this human, then it becomes more sharply-cut

And if for 3 days before birth, then influence already weak?

Pessin believes, that prenatalnoe eclipse plays less meaningful role, than postnatalnoe. Tanya, I only starters its to read. In the process d promoted here anything interesting.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Solar eclipse in radikse