Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » ?? compound the Sun-Mercury

?? compound the Sun-Mercury

Posts 1 to 20 of 155

I have such impression, that not sleeping only Anna Eduardovna UITT I would accurately "promukhala" current ?? compound the Sun-Mercury in 4 gr. Fish. The upper will in May 2007 and will are visible results this cycle, which stems with room-/ muddy / no more than an illusion / sympathetic. (Nothing, that I konspektivno?) communicating / self expressiveness.
At all something here can be write (on desire) as precisely would forswear using point Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal, because as again with v deal have (verbal goes makes clear both consciousness, especially when deal goes about connecting in Pisces).

So imbabers with themselves: In my map it gets into 11 th house (plans, dreams) in strictly in 180 to Jupiter in 5 forge the Became be, Ouite a trip with poetry tilt proves under strong question? However I enough easily survived kvadraturu Venus-types combined with types-Venus "spite" on a series of buoy factors, so think, that and this opposition of weathering. Ah podutikhnet on while, communication. Not fact after all, that will serious problems :friends:

Hmm. I have is mired in 9 house
Precise aspects of there is no, there are two with the Orb in 2 degrees and both raskhoyadschiesya
Trin to Pluto and sekstil to Neptune sextile
5-6-9 and 10 homes. Results in May?
Ah here is I have as times ends up practice and will be decided question with my further career, diploma and other lawyers karerno-professionally-achieve affairs

Narrator: "Yulia, I think, here need to iniaeeai attention to pay on" moment "Pisces. Order to avoid confusion / deception of / anything on the table in sphere formalizing the expenditure and camping on D.

Yes, this is understandable
Plus still many-many submarine rocks, pretty ones I have precisely in this sphere

I have this compound in 9 was in Trina to Sun in 4 forge the 23 th was comfortable festive day in circle family. And here is 24 and 25 went a strange theme: That such reality and there is whether she at all? Like would aspect of disintegrated already by the time, but theme something as times his (compound in Pisces). ???? discussion was very profound and involving very personal perception of (the Sun I have still and 1 st manages). And have moreover with whom resisted discussion this compound all transit was in Trina to Sun, those respects in 9 forge the In general interestingly as something proigralos with delay. And can this the opposition Saturn-Neptune joined, so and everything later.

Last edited by Татьяна (Feb 26 2007 09:23:23)

And have us again ?? compound Srontse-Mercury! 28.06.2007 in 18 :4 0 in 6 gr. Cancer. Thus, we are starting a new cycle, associated with specific themes of. Forth I's when I place here materials, which us will come in handy still long in studying this themes. Materials taken with copyright Forum Galitskoy Anna Eduardovny:

Because our forum academic, 's when I place in this topic material on cycles, steam planets, which we talk in other themes (where he easily loss) can whom use to anyone. Can be promoted their meaning on least how different thought will decide to you in head

'm with cycle the Sun-Mercury.
Used materials participants of our Forum, and so same Alexey

the Common"If use for this symbolics transit compounds the Sun-Mercury, then we get, that seminarian is to be enlightened / subject of considerable will mind / the mind. Or, the mind filled with light, thought World or the bright thought. Knowledge the Truth. "Alexey (room vacation)

Forth already on private exercises of in sobytiynom terms of:

Contacts with ulyublenimi people, in camping on CHAMPION And familiarity and development relations, expand the (+ -samootsenku)

Creative activity in interests from. Sphere (+ training, samoobuchenie), interests from. Game

Trip on recreation

All that stems with demonstration knowledge

Volume of purchases and sales

Rainbow- soul-searching prompted
- contacts with men, with flamboyant partners at all
- an executive promotion their ideas
- brightness communication
- reflection... gambling projects, games
- communication with children

bondarenko

1. Giving clear forms creative thinking processes.

2. Can be recent our deputies, on what the laws
Concerning, children. If who of them now works.

3. Anekdot- in this time in the local the orphanage place video cameras for
Control for children (the so after all compound in an - this accounting and control, in camping on CHAMPION With measurable payoffs in)
Small clearer. Some describe made with "nature" compounds in an, so we their in this case not take into consideration.

What from whom will proposals to experience s ambitious the Sun-Mercury? xcvcbv
Personally I have compound is mired comes straight in 2 th house and makes kvadraturu to Saturn devouring his children on the border 11 / 12.

So, 28 June in 6 gr. Cancer happened ?? compound the Sun-retro Mercury.
09 July Mercury will become direktnym
15 August in 22 gr. Lion planet again are to be joined, the upper compound can be the endowment, as "http" cycle and watch as lagging the, that was’s budget provides for on lower.

Sabianskiy symbol of this degrees: "Ulitsa pave with potholes feathers nests right before masonwork eggs", that can be the endowment, as "foreboding in new life and preparation to it." Zodiakalnyy a badge of degree of Cancer is giving in subject motives security, protection, ensure needs, and also homes and family.

I have this compound is mired in 9 house in throes from kuspida and makes quintile to natalnomu Sun. Consider 15 August on results.

Rainbow, roughly in this time (moment, lower soed-I) you could be any beginnings (writing, creativity, either own affairs-business) in financial sphere, requiring some stubbornness (Saturn and decisions issues with work-health (axis 6-12), and results can be are linked with relations with home, family, real estate (the upper you in 4 house is mired?).
And have Helen opportunity enlargement horizons emerges, can be trip, familiarity, direction knowledge - could information about them go??
I have in 7 house --something ?? soed’s, 135 to Merck glad. 2 is a home. In my roughly in this time I have something lost its in settings phones and on forum write not worked, look - how many anywhere, and messages not passed. :sorry: I as something first not realized in than deal, then starters little Rainbow ask, that not so, and in a result it turned out, that settings in computer took (without my participation. Ah yes us many this WordPad suffer - comrades on 7 home)

Чукокала wrote:

A have Helen opportunity enlargement horizons emerges, can be trip, familiarity, direction knowledge - could information about them go??

Yes, all of this and poedki and new knowledge brewing on July. But information was I have still in May. Truth, all so vague – and inaccurate, and now in stage active training vcty3 and decisions business issues.

Чукокала wrote:

the upper you in 4 house is mired?

Yes, accurately.

Helen, in district, lower any questions are still emerging or proposals emerge and entail new ;), lucidity, which will somewhere in district upper. Now, importantly not forget in district upper watch, continues theme or not. Because to the upper part soed-defective will clear, broke a something from designed or not. Rainbow, times you on 4 home Verhne goes, you likely either on emots. Level chase respond, either. ????? ? -What's tyki (there square to Neputnu there is no?)

Oops, I have compound this is mired diddily on kuspid 8 th homes :O
Despite in journey. Me strashAAAAA)

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow attachment, times you on 4 home Verhne goes, you likely either on emots. Level chase respond, either. ????? ? -What's (there square to Neputnu there is no?)

There is vxcgf A if Neptune wrack? In sense I'm not gonna order activities?

Iriani wrote:

zhyttja, I have compound this is mired diddily on kuspid 8 th homes

IRA, and far OK you gathered? :swoon:

and far OK you gathered?

As far?! , like hang out on. Uh. First drove forward in Scandinavia. Nor-fi-hectares! Long to spank you a visa. Until Working on Prague. Like documents she passed her, but on senses here. Razveretsya merk - 'm going to go at all far-thread. In another place)

Simply I have and merk and the sun to 9-Mu belong)

Last edited by Iriani (Jul 6 2007 23:26:32)

Rainbow, if: To activities - the on square box to Nepunu routing horror movies, Sotryasayuschie reader until depth souls poi, but likely any "mystery", associated with home, family open, or again element would step in your life.
Iriani, 8 house on ways can reverberate, not necessarily, as crises and losses, if in ties with 9 home, then you can start something new explore, or that change in their s views on travel much depends on other aspects of. Although caution in trip not would prevent. ?? soed’s is same only start, and outcome stems with upper soed-is, by Merck with Sun behaves similarly rty

Чукокала wrote:

square box to Nepunu routing horror movies, Sotryasayuschie reader until depth souls

:) Chukokala, can not necessarily? :) In past solyare I have, too, was hard Neptune, but conservative this in "grafomanstvo", associated with the unconventional Based Medicine (Neptune in 6 st), although if Preobrazhenski and televised probing view as part of a scary movie. :sorry: :D So that, can, would cost? :)

Чукокала wrote:

or again element would step in your life.

Here is this I accurately more not I can take it anymore fdgf

Iriani wrote:

zhyttja, I have compound this is mired diddily on kuspid 8 th homes

I had in mind, why journey on 8-mu? :blin: You have in mind, that accepting decisions will in critical situation or that? Not quite understandable.

why journey on 8-Mu?

Mercury stems with commute -One. And most the main - I have he soupravlyaet 9 st, the sun-manages. T. E. Both citizen respond for dalniee -two. (Or reality no matter)
And here is they hung out recognized on kuspide 8 th - Three.
T. K. I hooked up entire this suspended matter on retro-extremely flexible enabling (with oformleniyami, choice), then deal like moves, and like. - No. Here is so. - reality four. Stressnyak.

if in ties with 9 home, then you can start something new explore, or that change in their s views on travel much depends on other aspects of.

Ca, learn a tourist businesses! :) :yes:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » ?? compound the Sun-Mercury