Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » ?? compound the Sun-Mercury

?? compound the Sun-Mercury

Posts 21 to 40 of 155

Rainbow, under desire, of course would cost. But for, to on good go off in not period (camping on E. Until 15 August) need some efforts (judging by square box Saturn) undertaking :cool:
Iriani, on 8 and 9 home, question bottom arrangement connection can be not only tour. Businesses start learn, but and for someone else's expense go for Ban to go cxtrsder
Incidentally, pozdralyayu places direktnogo Mercury, day after tomorrow he pivoting!

I have this soed. Arises in 8 th house and makes 150 to natalnomu Old, which manages as times these the most 8 st home and soupravlyaet 10 forge the And the Sun, in turn, in my map manages 10 forge the This that same? Must happen irreversible changes (transformation) in my career or social status? :O Don’t on itself as something.

Tir, and where are Mercury and the Sun? In any homes? First need to view planet on their planetranomu principle, then on their nakhozhdeniyam in homes, and perishing then as upraviteley homes.

Yolka wrote:

Shall local happen irreversible changes (transformation) in my career or social status? Not on itself as something.

Yes far not fact! First, such serious changes that are validated in other methods forecasts. And second, let think, that compound the Sun-Mercury in most extent respond for contacts and intellectual activities. So that, hardly one this transit would entail serious changes. In my opinion.

I have compound horror-film easily and naturally in the form of intense relations with man’s reproductive. Gjadf Whom do something bath on Forum, someone crops up from nonexistence and account for disable phone, to not communicate, because not want, and someone offends directly terribly. gjadf

This all because quadrature (disambiguation) to Saturn devouring his children on kuspide 12 th. And this still a host month will!

A rainbow, judging by insistence more it seems on intervention in song, lower compounds square tranz. Saturn to your Neputnu, which soupravitel 11 homes. "Crafting order for purity ranks and reconcile ideals." yuii
Christmas tree, 8 house - look out not the end of the just, the more ?? soed-most know It can have a cutie here you new information, which will have to engage in quite closely, or familiarity, which will be remembered your freshness of, can so same be “contacts. Ah and all ???, respect rigour in trips :blin:

Iriani, on 8 and 9 home, question bottom arrangement connection can be not only tour. Businesses start learn, but and for someone else's expense go for Ban to go

Precisely so I and came. 4 on sponsorship :)))

Ur! :rolleyes: A one positive interpretation 8 homes worked!

Last edited by Чукокала (Aug 1 2007 22:41:59)

Bountiful time days all! ?? compound the sun and Mercury 28 June --something in my 11 house in connecting with the Ascending node, in shall with Uranus in 1 House. In sobytiynom terms of eliminating with continuation of studying astrology, deepening knowledge on while skills. At work over renovating in office (prolonged), after repairs "can new nest", obustraevaemsya on-a new, administration distribution cooperating cabinet new equipment (welcome). And here is the upper compound end up 15 August on my the Ascendant! Will make kvinkons to those respects in a Pisces in 8 House, biseptil to Old on kuspide 10 homes in Taurus. Can be wait any something changes in career and freedom choice this?

Comrades, not forget, that 15 th August the upper compound the Sun-Mercury. Let down the outcome, comrades! Make more active, make more active, comrades UITT :)

I have, incidentally, all already happened. Classically! Squaring to Neptune sextile Oct, un It disappointment and championshps started illusions wqrwe That whether you modicum three times the astrologer, know whether you, know not. All happens would still. But life would still well, truth? zxfd

However missed I the beginning of cycle in courses 7 House (29 June), there I have was only quincunx to Venus in 12. Well, that spouse talks the business some. Then have us arose a hiccup with registration car (received in inheritance from father-), state of which it turned out worse, than initially I thought (and not only I). Precisely to that point wife've called known on subject "promote for sensible reward", but without outcome. Then I decided to postpone before his vacation decision this issue (when Mercury will become direktnym). Ah and here is 11 August registered (on wife) under moral support his brother (Terrace which this is much feel more comfortable to do, knowing, that in case need me take the steerability). The upper compound in courses 8 House in polusekstile to Mars in 9d and shall to northern. Activist Lu in 7d.

FS. On contrary path from traffic policemen increasingly same's stalled one one more time, but increasingly go off. On parking lot forced an invitation out good place on-closer to October we the janitor (in winter time can be will have to heat them up engine using socket 220V).

Юра wrote:

Yes, that spouse talks the business some

Vxcgfdtr

Юра wrote:

Superior compound in courses 8 House in polusekstile to Mars in 9d and shall to northern. Activist Lu in 7d.

Ah here is, as all aptly!

not forget, that 15 th August the upper compound the Sun-Mercury. Let down the outcome, comrades!

Agreements. The upper soedinenieiz 8 th makes sekstil to natalnomu Old in 7 (upr.7,9).
If poshirshe the Orb borrow (2 gr), then and to Pluto in 10 (upr.11,12).
Ah and what the outcome! (Scratching my the turnip)
Exactly, you same already know)

Had a good days all! Want to share their condemn. Today the upper compound the Sun-Mercury. I have it --something on the Ascendant, makes kvinkons to natalnoy those respects in 8 House, biseptil to Old on kuspide 10 homes. ?? compound the sun and Mercury 28 June --something in my 11 house in connecting with the Ascending node, in shall with Uranus in 1 House. Suddenly call friends-fellow students have to say, with whom I not seen almost 20 years, still one co-cadet wrote a letter from-for ocean! Plan to meet.

Last edited by Marina (Aug 15 2007 23:46:37)

And I quite since forgotten pro compound! :blush: My every? All of this time remembered, waited trouble and. Since forgotten. Neptune me utterly you're shitting cortex brain dfs54e By the way, in crucial he and was especially pronounced, and here is square as such by I and not was envisioning. If only squaring view as energization process. Then yes, process behaved excessively. And trouble not was, contrary, was all mentally.

All are a good evening! 23 October in 3 :5 5 emerges ?? compound the sun and retro-Mercuryin zero throes of Scorpio. Pro compound to paint with not d, so already should walk in many times. I’d say only, that events, associated with themes of compounds will marked by heightened same emotionality, drenched in drama and desire I get the until of truth. Results compounds we will see 18 December in 25 throes of Sagittarius atop the connecting these planets.
I have ?? compound in connecting with natalnym v in 6 st House, therefore, is worth wait events, associated with prof. Activities. And here is the upper compound Umstanden aspects of nor with than not makes, it seems, that and pure energies revealed any something results not will.

I provided voice talent message from Aktualnykh tranzitov, lest modicum as something structure chaos, as says one my girlfriend :) And we see, that time upper compounds time come. Only not 18, and 17 December in 18: 27 (on Moscow) in 25 throes of Sagittarius. Who to share their condemn on transit? :)

All hello! Have us Next another the beginning of cycle and "??" compound the Sun-Mercury, which will mark 7 June 2008in 18 throes Gemini coven. Degree Sabian here...: "Two Chinese in another city of say on native language"("alienation mind from the fuss external sake of decisions domestic problems"). "The upper" compound will mark 29 July in 7 throes Rakha, on it can be will see results cycle.

Радуга wrote:

Superior "compound will mark 29 July in 7 throes degree of Cancer, on it can be will see results cycle.

A rainbow, a small amendment - the upper compound will mark in question, not in Raque in the same really 7 throes. Incidentally, it will pass near heat eclipse, which will happen 1 August. If remember, such the situation compound the Sun-Mercury ylovo time February eclipse in this year, only in February was ?? compound, camping on E. Legislating events, associated with the regularly, commute, flows of. And in this case, atop the connecting will occur lucidity issues on these topics. Given proximity eclipse in question be perceived results, it's sunny -Merkurianskogo cycle can highly dramatically shifted and not always adequately. :question: A the beginning of these events stems with 7 June and 18-'s little buzzy prodavat. It remarkable those, that is happening near upper compounds Solntse- Venus. T. E. Questions, associated with creates, finances, values will quite clearly are visible in this time, answers on questions "nravitsya- not like", "lyublyu- not love" will sound quite clearly, and here is all, that concerns inf. Exchange, displacement, training, contacts will demand attention and subsequent clarification.

Anna Eduardovna, I there in neighboring topic "The the Sun-Venus" hit me back. About their events. And like would clarify. The current ?? compound 7 June the Sun-Mercury I have is mired in 1 th house in the Twins and makes 135 to natalnomu Old in 6 st House. Can suggest, that this stems with an embarrassing information, in including and on events cycle the Sun-Venus (upper compounds). And the upper compound the Sun-Mercury (30 July in 7 throes Leo in 4 st House makes trine to Saturn devouring his children (Chinese system. 9 th at home). In solyare roughly in this time (the beginning of August) Long with makes quincunx to natalnomu Saturn devouring his children. Can whether this be stems again with events with real estate and as something with the far-trip, if Saturn manages 9 st? All the more, you write:

Чукокала wrote:

T. E. Questions, associated with creates, finances, values will quite clearly are visible in this time, answers on questions "nravitsya- not like", "lyublyu- not love" will sound quite clearly, and here is all, that concerns inf. Exchange, displacement, training, contacts will demand attention and subsequent clarification

All bountiful time! :jumping: At approach another cycle the Sun-Mercury. Because time passes and the crux of the aspects as something forgotten, dub cartoons for our ``debriefing with through training, doing brilliantly VShKA (lest memory refresh):

Contacts with ulyublenimi people, in camping on CHAMPION And familiarity and development relations, expand the (+ -samootsenku)

Creative activity in interests from. Sphere (+ training, samoobuchenie), interests from. Game

Trip on recreation

All that stems with demonstration knowledge

Volume of purchases and sales

Soul-searching prompted

Contacts with men, with flamboyant partners at all

An executive promotion their ideas

Brightness communication

Reflection... gambling projects, games

Communication with children

Are reading. We're trying on "on themselves". Look in what homes is mired "?? compound" and "the upper" as outcome cycle, what aspects of with whatever planets makes compound and makes whether at all. And, of course, track events on this transit.
So, "?? compound" will mark 7 October in 00 :5 3 in 14 • Libra, and "the upper" 25 November in 3 • of Sagittarius

Galya,have you "?? compound" is mired in 4 house, so again "become incorporated into" theme homes and family (real estate). ????, difficulties will in respect the signing documents and / or communication with partners (lawyers, amenities of and camping on D.) intense, so as compound makes kvadraturu to what you want natalnomu Old in 7 st House. Results this transit emerge on 6-Mu home. Likely, will rest this all on Islanda's trusts and will some dissatisfactions, associated with future plans, but in clear, open conflict this not Kims (135 to K11). Galya, you modicum text them back pl-the kind as have you affairs with housing, and the I sit have you a one-sided, without feedback from client :flirt: Whilst in shared nutshell, are trapped whether we in subject in prognosis?

I have "??" compound is mired in 6 th house, in Uranus is to Mars in 9 forge the Think, enlargement activities will require many forces, and simply put, will many work. Results will assess senior military partners (either work will "in light", so as "the upper compound" is mired in 7 th house) and assessment will highly critical (quadrature (disambiguation) to Jupiter) :rain:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » ?? compound the Sun-Mercury