Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » ?? compound the Sun-Mercury

?? compound the Sun-Mercury

Posts 41 to 60 of 155

And I have, as always ?? compound is mired in 5 house and comes straight on Mars natalnyy, and in the same time goes squaring from transit organic. And the upper, you know, naturally will in 6 House :) But this will mark already in next solyare :)

Rainbow
I cannot understand. The, that you wrote pro compound the sun with Mercury over applies precisely to the current experience s ambitious in Libra? Or

Contacts with ulyublenimi people, in camping on CHAMPION. Volume of purchases and sales. Communication with children

Applies at allto this s ambitious? :dontknow:

There is no, this at all, always. Enumerated examples are based on is, that the Sun - natural significator themes children and love, and Mercury - contacts and trade. "?? compound" in House radiksa is asking subject in life human (i.e. look the house, where have us Shield (in respect thiscycle), and "the upper" compound will show results (i.e. look the house, where have us in radikse contains the Yushukan a Sagittarius (in respect thiscycle).
In next time "??" compound account for on the end of the January 2009, therefore, the Sun-Mercury (labeled r) will lie in Vodolee. Means, look in radikse the house, where have us is Actis Systems (I have this 10 th) :)

The, that the current cycle begins in Libra, would give vysheperchislennym topics relevance relationships and choice, and completing relate on vital s views.

- 7. Lena, Hi, the sun! Excuse, went full out quite. Theme housing raze not manifests itself, moreover, that again have raised paid. And here is theme housing home brother obostrenna, because as otdavaneto house otkladyvetsya indefinitely - companies no money of complexity underground auction with kotrooy will ins in porch. And in this companies de yuro works my loaded. Here is so is hinging, yes and even: I brother on this apartment has already given all money until pittance. More on housing nothing. Until. Nothing. And at all no change in life. Although know, there is I have one ah quite a delusional thought-dream. My former say honestly business very rich, and his wife now pregnant in third time (health not very she feared use, yes and two daughters adults already), what incentive to its consensus on pregnancy has served jealousy me and fear losing husband this accurately. Ah here is I and think, can he decided bestow a gift on me solved, if she safely will give birth him son. I incidentally him this almost girl has prophesied. Although he and not believed! :crazy: Perhaps watch with this aspects?

Радуга wrote:

Perechislennye examples are based on is, that the Sun - natural significator themes children and love, and Mercury - contacts and trade.

Aah. Ah yes. Not making the connection immediately.

Радуга wrote:

"bas compound" in House radiksa is asking subject in life human (i.e. look the house, where have us Shield (in respect this cycle), and "the upper" compound will show results (i.e. look the house, where have us in radikse contains the Yushukan a Sagittarius (in respect this cycle).

I.e. if I have now ?? compound is mired in 3 house, then theme - 3 homes activates. This I understand. And here is further. The sun-Mercury in kvinkokse to Mars-Sun. Kvinkoks - if I correctly understand - this something a repeat of situation.
And the result will 4 house (house upper compounds) from which the Sun-Mercury aspektiruyut my in the delegation in 7. Is obtained, that current, the nearby contacts as something inadequately are reflected on household affairs?. Suddenly and until quite it is unclear.
And then. The current compound - this compound with retro planet. This has what words significance for word itself?

?? compound in 6 House directly on my Uranus. Change roils his squaring to those respects in a 3 forge the 6 house - work, health
Plan trip in Peter on weekend, on a new for me-door workshop on energy (the familiar Daniel makes it).
Ah and Uranus (all same, likely the problem with computer will borrow me in this period. Here is already two days me tries to familiar system reinstall, but Netimer just will have go in firm, where buy. There any inconsistency on added goes. All together they poorly work. And squaring those respects - not want. Not love. Forces this will require many.

The upper compound on my DSTs diddily, compound with Neptune -, a repeat of his natal aspects of. In good sense partnership, in bad. Court. Accurately, 'm going to serve I on them in Court! For such money and year - the problem on the problem with leave the computer on! :mad:

Question: What orbis for aspects of to s ambitious?

Радуга wrote:

Galya, have you "?? compound" is mired in 4 house, so again "become incorporated into" theme homes and family (real estate).

Not only have Gali, I have, too,.
And -- increasingly in subject moreover, about than write. Pitfalls real estate, affairs family, (possible) documents on real estate and camping on D. And even squaring in available, with Yippie Ki-only for concrete. In 12, soupr.5, passions-mordasti and their spheres of as times touched original.
The upper will happen, incidentally, in 5 forge the Sekstil those respects on IP, quincunx (with some natyagom, here is and consider, works whether) to Venus on k.12.
Not, then whether future authorization, with "effect giddy-yuck phonographs", then whether not less future (in terms of, that "in good" proves) parting. But, does, this not the end of the (with kvikonsom something).

Вера wrote:

the Sun-Mercury in kvinkokse to Mars-Sun. Kvinkoks - if I correctly understand - this something a repeat of situation.

Yes, quite possibly. Link this can be with communicating with men, either you will Fuehrer sustain creativity activity on sphere 3 th homes: Contacts, exchange of information, trade, trip.

Вера wrote:

A the result will 4 house (house upper compounds) from which the Sun-Mercury aspektiruyut my in the delegation in 7.

Perhaps, this will be completing situation. To the same with distorted perceptions of any something circumstances, because in the delegation initiated.

Вера wrote:

And then. The current compound - this compound with retro planet.

That there is in mind under retro-planet?

Regyna wrote:

But, does, this not the end of the (with kvikonsom-).

Yes not it seems, Tanya, on the endgame under kvikonse something. And in solyare-direktsiyakh there is anything on this expense?

In solyare Uranus in 7 forge the Nuance: Uranium Chinese system. My DSTs, on Varinomu view (in my Forum in camping on CHAMPION Ozvuchennomu) Chinese system. DSTs in solyare in 7 st there is anonymity on event in sphere 7 th homes. She me slightly not marriage predicts (hmm. To this prerequisites as times now and there is no, I itself not'm about to burst, and comrade in March officially to come, still not was detached from its this marriage). In tranzitakh Pluto 180 the produce markets-only for concrete., on all vstrechavshimsya traktovashkam either change partner, either serious transformation in relations at all (some who from of experienced colleagues, incidentally, on own map irresistible, that "increasingly so and was", there as times a change in partner following).
In direktsiyakh ASTs-to dir. Comes now on my Plourhan.

Regyna wrote:

in my Forum in camping on CHAMPION Ozvuchennomu)

Tanya, and ssylochku let-pliz. And denials 4, 7, 10 to dir. Homes watch?

Yes in pozdravlyalke this was my. Here. Privately on the same subject, too, talked with Varya, quite recently.

Радуга wrote:

A denials 4, 7, 10 to dir. Homes watch?

Neptune (upr.7-to dir.) 180 Venus-only for concrete.
Moon (planet on k.4-only for concrete.) in direktsiyakh 60 to Uranus (Chinese system. DSTs-only for concrete.
Ah, there still 5 th many where involved, Long-to dir. On k.5-only for concrete., by the summer of soed. With Neptune - (E5 and Chinese system. DSTs-to dir.) to do starts, Long-to dir. Trin Yippie Ki-only for concrete. (Soupr. 5, a Sagittarius intercepted in 5 st).
On logic here something with relations and love either creative aspirations stems should be. And something renewal either method, uranovskie such (ASTs-to dir. On Uranus, although with to Dis not-attached at-water they I have).
Still in progressiyakh Mars through ASTs my moved and in precise shall those respects-only for concrete. Again pitfalls some household affairs activity (given, that Long-only for concrete. Soed. IP, albeit from 3 th)?

All closely reading. Know as us are taught? In direktsiyakh first look aspects of ASTs and MC. If we now regard the likelihood conclusions marriage, then to dir. ASTs and MC must as something involve moon-natural significator 4 th homes (under this the quality of aspects of not invoiced, modicum biseptil, no matter). If there is some aspect of, means theme in year "downward", then look denials homes on footprint. Scheme:
1. Kuspid homes
2. Significator homes
3. Blood regardless homes
4. Planet in homes (if there is)

In this case us important, to all the above point, below the to 4, 7 and 10 homes, did "cross-an." Than more aspects of will, the more the likelihood offensive events. And that your experience says on this about?

Yes that experience, if I itself no marriage not want.
Flax, I not of those women, which unkind shtampik in passport and "increasingly as have people." And on 4-Mu me now quite-quite other problems poking you, with affairs 7 th they directly raze not linked.

ICJ-to dir. Already shapes 135 those respects-only for concrete. (In this moment the Orb less degrees). Moon-to dir. 108 Sun-only for concrete. (The. ASTs, I always and constructive attention not only on kuspidy, but and upraviteley, and elements seen-'s homes). But, if on that matter, Long-to dir. 103 ASTs-only for concrete, from Orbisa double septilya still not plummeting has.

Regyna wrote:

Len, I not of those women, which unkind shtampik in passport and "increasingly as have people."

And times not like it or, then nothing to acquire and to discuss :rolleyes:

Rainbow we have ,-poppy-pop so take their fortitude out!)
Say: Leave married, on love -- and point.)
Under certain circumstances, understand, that could it comes and be. But speech something about this not goes as times. Nor with one, nor with other hand. Relations these, by themselves -- yes, are important. But precisely as correlation 7-5 (either 7-8-5).
Most interesting, have the most Comrade Long-to dir. Warehouses 30 ASTs, 150 Yippie Ki (on DSTs, Chinese system. ASTs-only for concrete. Saturn-to dir in precise shall to Yippie Ki-only for concrete. (And DSTs, and Yippie Ki Chinese system. His ASTs-only for concrete. Ah and shshshshto? Him divorce quite hard was given, recent years marriage were incredibly difficult. After such a, he himself in the foreseeable future on any water to blow will become, only would not burn yourself side –.
And with whom other I and not regard even relations now.
And in these increasingly too circumvented. And about a rupture precisely I have the most sometimes thought arise.

Incidentally, retro-Merck the current too perishing eloquent. That saw itself (in my and his maps), then and happening. Already and to fear'm: Not. Whether side –.

Regyna wrote:

Rainbow we have ,-poppy-pop so take their fortitude out!)

And if take their fortitude out, then need to carefully analyze rubles that on subject inclusiveness homes :question: ASTs and MC to dir. That aspektiruyut have you in this year? Let with them start.

ASTs-to dir. 60 Yippie Ki (E12, upr.5 and 9), 0 Uranus (E3, upr.7 and 6), 0 Pluto (E3, upr.5 and 10), 120 k.11 / 60 to 5 (by the end of period)
MC-to dir. 135 Long (E3-4, upr.12), 90 Neptune (E5, upr.9 and 5), 0 k.11 / 180 k.5 (until still).

For planets always'm governance both signs (on 1 st place a badge of day governance).

Increasingly, comrades.
Already not know, as and respond.
Now on Odnoklassnikakh, my indeed a classmate of, asked, on subject "like have you Bride recently was." File is most probably broken phone some directly.) (Although in this case submit, with what hand wind blows.)
Already the third man (Varka the first, my sister the second, now still and classmates, as it turns out, something somewhere the whether saw, then whether heard), and increasingly pro one thing and the same.
Here is so here is and itself suppose I might think: And, can, carried it need to?)
Merck retro the contestant still disturbing it in brains contributes, it seems.

Ah, here is they and compounds, ?? in 4 st, the upper in 5 st (but not in 7 st same and not in 10 st). Merk Hey in my map, a spacious living compound with Sun behaves similarly (have my M Chinese system. Sun and still DSTs, too,).

Regyna wrote:

That so here is and itself suppose I might think: And, can, carried it need to?)

Ah that OK, we will are happy :yep:

And have us another compound the Sun-Mercury R. Data on retrogradnosti of Mercury in January 2009 I already wrote in topic "retrogradnyy Mercury", and here only I shall note, that ?? compound will happen 20 January in 18 :5 0 in 0 • 44 shadowing Have. degree Sabian here...:"Little Church on Kraynem the North" or "Konkretizatsiya ideal through social activity."

Results we will see atop the connecting the Sun-Mercury 31 March in 7 :40: 49 (time everywhere whilst start) in 10 • 34 shadowing Of the Ram.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » ?? compound the Sun-Mercury