Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » ?? compound the Sun-Mercury

?? compound the Sun-Mercury

Posts 141 to 155 of 155

Татьяна wrote:

A I have there Mercury natalnyy. ) sent with morning one SMS-cultural. Await the consequences.

A serious, perhaps, SMS-pay?

Tanja, and yesterday more no events not was? Me seems, that cycle the Sun-Mercury to of this kind a sad events not has relations. Or, can, you as something this tie it up,?

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, that cycle the Sun-Mercury to of this kind a sad events not has relations. Or, can, you as something this tie it up,?

Simply this stems with family affairs, and I have Merck and the Sun natalnye in 4 st, Merck to the same 3 st manages.

Татьяна wrote:

Just this stems with family affairs, and I have Merk and the Sun natalnye in 4 st, Merk to the same 3 st manages.

E-Dora Nakladochka withdrew :) I this question has addressed Tanne Tbilisi :) but in the process you on him answered.

Hmm (scratching my turnips that is called) I have and on lower nothing not as challenged (from 12 180 * by camping on And luck in 6V. As something and not considered even). And here is atop the 0 • with Prozerpinoy :dontknow: special defined by as something, too, is not. So as pro it exactly single opinion (on how many I understood) on today’s day not there is. Its associate with transmutatsiyami, reinventing, update, with all processes transformation matter in new the quality of. Above all, is internal, spiritual conversion human, and as a consequence — conversion matter physical bodies. Symbol of mocker human relations (in particular pro its position in Libra) :unsure:.
Ah, even and not know. The only, that comes in head, so this the, that :glasses: transformation of course there is :rolleyes: actively are converted relations (as times ??? 17 created account in FaceBook. Shortly before this in faysbuke. And + all of this on backdrop of retro Venus :) many what is happening in this terms of) Don’t know, what this me led to even and a midline point watch between upper and bottom arrangement connection :glasses:. And she incidentally is mired on my types upr.3 th :D

Tanya Tbilisi - costly, hold on) perhaps, that itself this compound 90 • to what you want Merck natalnomu Chinese system. 10.8 vertical fields of mental sphere of - thought about tragic events and transforming yours should we expect. Status and relations to death)

Lero4ka wrote:

So as pro it exactly single opinion (on how many I understood) on today’s day not there is.

So and its the most, too,. :) As not found such heavenly body. And ephemerides of its indeed meditativnym way pointed. So K. Daragan likes on workshops pro it anecdotes tell. :D

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t, too, sometime, that the main theme mortgaged within homes, far is mired. In this case you have events can be on 12-Mu home. But given overall von maps and specificity the most 12 th homes processes can be so neyavnymi, that their with hard can be will recognize.

Putting their surveillance.

I have ?? compound in the a 12 planet, aspektiruet: Trigon to Sun, is worth in 9 and manages 12 home, trigon mile trek to Saturn in 4, manages 5 home, sekstil to Mars in 10, manages 8 home.
Sekstil to 3 home and the opposition to 9.
The upper makes trigon to natalnoy the produce markets.

That happened unforeseen: Have father-( the Sun in Pisces) on survey dose zlokachastvennaya cancer in already significant stage. Naturally, I took care of a, and was plunged in the study of this issue in 120. The traditional treatment – chemistry, or radiation is and operation this direct the road on the light. But, it turns out, there are people which personally defeated this ????, and help other recover at.
And traditional medicine this as a sickle on one community, and on this these Podvizhniki, helping other, lead semi- back-alley activities. As this is odd and not correctly!
Ah in general found we, people, received the medicine (expensive), semi- kontrobandnym by perepravlennoe with Ukraine, tomorrow are starting treatment.
For themselves, of course the same made of experience what conclusions, although can be even and not all recognized, what there within …. :(

Here is in general such surveillance on topic 12 homes! :dontknow:

Last edited by Николай (Oct 19 2010 20:04:13)

Lero4ka wrote:

Tanja Tbilisi - costly, hold on) perhaps, that itself this compound 90 • to what you want Merck natalnomu Chinese system. 10.8 vertical fields of mental sphere of - thought about tragic events and transforming yours should we expect. Status and relations to death)

Lerochka, thank you.
You absolutely rights, all Council only pro this. You very professionally this isn! Thank you you, and the as words I and itself yesterday, after all cycle the Sun-Mercury.

Lena-Rainbow attachment, yes, perhaps himself cycle the Sun -Merkuriy and not creates such unhappy events, but, as Lerochka wrote -mysli all pro this.

Николай wrote:

What happened unforeseen: Have father-( the Sun in Pisces) on survey dose zlokachastvennaya cancer in already significant stage.

That for ???? such a?% -) Nikolai, father-in-law vyzdoravlivaniya! Cases healing, indeed, accented. Especially under the right his concept.

Nikolai, and you accurately this transit, tying up with this event?

Николай wrote:

Wu me ?? compound in 12 House, aspektiruet: Trigon to Sun, is worth in 9 and manages 12 home, trigon to Saturn devouring his children in 4, manages 5 home, sekstil to Mars in 10, manages 8 home.
Sekstil to 3 home and the opposition to 9.
The upper makes trigon to natalnoy the produce markets.

Nikolai, Nina.doc here represented a exile on very a good reference book on homes:

Lud_mila wrote:

1425 she until there is http://www.koob.ru/mankasi_majkl/
Easily herdable labor on this topic.

Can makes sense find there with somehow home stems father-in-law and watch that is happening with elements homes?

Радуга wrote:

Nikolai, and you accurately this transit, tying up with this event?

Yes, but only not with event, and with those, on that was directed, mentalno- intellectual activities
Lena-Rainbow, can be here easier to speak not about transit as Network, but about cycle planets Mercury the Sun? And the personally I like... - Its the. I get so confused.
Lena- Rainbow if in than not rights adjust. :no:
As I understand cycle compounds Mercury Solntse- on lower connecting aborning direction thought processes, what about to hook in intellektualnoy sphere. Atop the connecting, then, that translated and, owes force become very conspicuous.
In obschem- the my activities limited herself to collecting fees and analysis information on topic disease and his treatment. Search for people, order treatment, and his pay.
Atop the connecting received rezultat- the medicine of capital and began exactly treatment.
Here is exactly and all my reasoning.
Can be of course forth spell out this subject when applied to aspects from, lower compounds to natalu, using Brady and lessons Anna Eduardovny, yes and the very map compounds. I.e. that helped in achieving goal, that seriously impair. But think here this unnecessarily.

Радуга wrote:

Nikolai, Liuda here represented a exile on very a good reference book on homes:

Yes reference book indeed good, although, on my view, a bit mudren, there is I have his a paper option.

Радуга wrote:

can makes sense find there with somehow home stems father-in-law and watch that is happening with elements homes?

This again, perhaps derivative homes? Lena-Rainbow not in delighted I from these assumptions. Me that challenging, then better. Can, simply still not'm mature enough? :dontknow:

Николай wrote:

Lena-Rainbow, can be here easier to speak not about transit as Network, but about cycle planets Mercury the Sun?

This Transit cycle.

Николай wrote:

How I understand cycle compounds Mercury Solntse- on lower connecting aborning direction thought processes, what about to hook in intellektualnoy sphere. Atop the connecting, then, that translated and, owes force become very conspicuous.

My opinion coincides with your :)

Николай wrote:

In obschem- the my activities limited herself to collecting fees and analysis information on topic disease and his treatment. Search for people, order treatment, and his pay.
Atop the connecting received rezultat- the medicine of capital and began exactly treatment.
Here is exactly and all my reasoning.

Me know that embarrasses, Nikolai? Perhaps, I wrong, but, nevertheless, 'll spit it out. Me seems, that on 12-mu home this precisely you as something should offense. Father-in-law - this the other house (once in directory rummage), supposedly 4 th, i.e. father wife, 10 th from 7 th.

Радуга wrote:

I got know that embarrasses, Nikolai? Perhaps, I wrong, but, nevertheless, 'll spit it out. Me seems, that on 12-Mu home this precisely you as something should offense.

You Lena- Rainbow, as always are right. 8-)
Grazed of course and me, I on a new became look on their vrednye- profligate habits: Dream after ano night, insufficient attention to his body, preventing dangerously overburdened in work, razbrosannost interests.
After all forces and resistance organism alien impact not infinite. All of course once would leave, but need not with this hasten themselves. :hobo:

Николай wrote:

Everyone of course once would leave, but need not with this hasten themselves. :hobo:

Here is this here is ah very correctly! :) A 12th house here can be regarded as tests for you, the vague, hazy processes, whom it is unclear as manage. Ah as something so.

Lena, is obtained, that awareness "vskolykhnuvshikhsya" problems interaction must be brought in as a narabotannogo experience and use of his in areas hit connection and the blackout, the on the next cycle, which begins the blackout, the, so?
In courses case ?? compound will in 4d. And again nothing not affects ^ ^ (only to 60 • and 120 • to K6,12), so that events not skloubeni (with) :nope:. And the upper will have hosted in 6V. 60 • and 120 • to hosts on axis 4-10.

Lero4ka wrote:

Lena, is obtained, that awareness "vskolykhnuvshikhsya" problems interaction must be brought in as a narabotannogo experience and use of his in areas hit connection and the blackout, the on the next cycle, which mortgaged the blackout, the, so?

Interestingly're putting thought :) I even not been mulling in such a terms, simply wanted to separate eclipse from this transit. Lerochka, I think, so quite possibly to think.

Радуга wrote:

In our case – this 25 February 2011 on “atop connecting ” sun and Mercury in 7 throes Pisces.

This will be tomorrow :flag:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » ?? compound the Sun-Mercury