Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Talk, complement, global » Site on the new place - prisnis the bridegroom family ;))

Site on the new place - prisnis the bridegroom family ;))

Posts 41 to 57 of 57

Not wants podgruzhatsya in network.
And directly with phones here pictures of the not propagating.
Can on soap deport

Now stuck posting (slowly network today works I have)

http://tamilana.pisem.net/astrodom.jpg
(And on other pages, in Rainbow before and have Liudmila also, white on bright very backdrop of, almost merges)

http://tamilana.pisem.net/astrodom2.jpg

Yes, indeed, here need to correct.

Linen, this is not only here. Simply on pages potykaysya, in other places, too, (there, where light-a grey von)

Mistake understood - 'm gonna fix.

Stop sign! You disabled iai?i settings styles formalizing the. Enter Smicor please in "Tools" - "Settings" - tab "Soderzhimoe" --button "one" - there there is row "Allow as a Web sites use their color of instead established" - there must hold on the tick! There is such?

And another nuance: Why something I have from Left and right white striped big, and the entire site fall.

Andrei, has tested, increasingly is worth.

Messrs. forumchane, emerged here is such question. Tell pl-the kind how quickly you have is loaded the main page Astrodoma? I have ADSL, so over instantaneously, but here is why I got some sex itself smartphone, has put, naturally, the exit on Astrodome, and he proved highly heavy.

I have no problems. Staff get on "twisted paired", and the express as the optical. Staff on 1rub / Mb now for the first 300Mb, and overcompensate these on 36kop a day to and on 3kop at night! :crazyfun:

On photos is loaded not very quickly (I have 135 kbit). On the telephone not use a. Use a only forum. In principle - enough quickly. Mobile staff a small the speed has. Seems 35 kbit. If there is support EDGE- the a bit faster.
PySy. I have simple mobile (not smartphone)

Of our protection, thank you. I.e. to change page until sense there is no

Comrades forumchane, not frightened :) Nekotoraya redesigned Forum planned long, but I waited coming organic :flag: especially pleased, that dress realignment in Astrodome occurred in Day birth our favorite vy Lena and. Protection :jumping: :surprise:
Appreciate pl or is the Order of the a new option Forum. Here can be write their the comments, opinion, proposals, criticism welcome :flag: :hobo:

Flax, appreciated.
The first affair the, that ????? from astrologers your team emerged own the partition, something type virtual tables. In general, is logical.

Regyna wrote:

Len, appreciated.

Merci Pour le :)

Regyna wrote:

Central banks’highest affair the, that ????? from astrologers your team emerged own the partition, something type virtual tables.

Thought been banging my long, but I not wanted this to do on in Jupiter - Zeus.

Радуга wrote:

The thought been banging my long, but I not wanted this to do on in Jupiter - Zeus.

Understand.)
I, too, for some things waited precisely his reverberates.

Lena, I like! Me seems indeed will now be even easier navigate on Forum :blush:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Talk, complement, global » Site on the new place - prisnis the bridegroom family ;))