Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic

-2 Diesel fuel Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

All bountiful time days!
My data: 22.10.1972 in 19.15 are classic style furniture. Time. Place birth and residence ROHFF.
Year for diesel 1983-1984.

P. S. Only can open subject separately?

Natal the Ascendant 3 degree degree of Cancer, MC 20 gr. Have, Long 2 gr. Taurus?

I have natalnyy Asts Irina have in 15 st throes degree of Cancer, ICJ in 6 st Pisces, ah and Long in than 2 st Taurus. If I am not mistaken, in category: Cheboksary the difference with, Moscow's time in 1 hour.

Greetings all!
In category: Cheboksary time start.

Ludmila, I have (if to believe Zet) Asts 2 gr. 13 mines degree of Cancer, ICJ 19 gr. 46 shadowing Have, Long in 1 gr 2 shadowing Taurus.

Morozz wrote:

I have (if to believe Zet) Asts 2 gr. 13 mines degree of Cancer, ICJ 19 gr. 46 shadowing Have, Long in 1 gr 2 shadowing Taurus.

Likewise. , too, in Zet built. Let us let's stop on these data. -2 Diesel fuel authoritarianism, too, on ROHFF.

Liu-yes-but-but-but! UITT you pro our talk to Ira not forgotten? :) A then we all in in. bvh

Sorry for to come expectations. Me here life slightly you knocked out from rut. About transformation on period between the two blackouts under control. Again orders many on astrology. Hope in any time soon to have to sort through all and write my reflections.

So. Consider, that I have tickles (the first time, however :O)

Asts diesel is mired in 12 house Radiksa. Also on Asts is mired Sun casually. I.e., year bears what something test, some experience in crowded (hospital, jail)?
Asts in signs Taurus. Inflexibility until for good not over.

Sun ICJ in 8 House Radiksa, in connecting with only for concrete. Casually (in an). Extreme events (give long-term consequences), through which need to pass.
The most filled house diesel (och. Drawn out) - 6 th. The sun diesel also in 6 House.

Correctly?

Morozz wrote:

some experience in crowded (hospital, jail)

Yes my God God! :blink: Irochka, this quite not necessarily! Not need to "jump-" to do such conclusions! 12th house in 1 st in solyare suggests, that in this year initiatives kverenta not will on-universal Book Review, its activity he not will show, rather can be to talk about underhand activities. M. It comes. And tests, but about prison this with steeply you let’s take.

Morozz wrote:

Asts in signs Taurus. Inflexibility until for good not over.

Tests forge the It comes. Are linked with sphere finance. What still meaning have Taurus?

Morozz wrote:

Ekstremalnye events (give long-term consequences), through which need to pass.

Very the good interperetatsiya! Only not necessarily this will extreme events. 8 th house associate, too, with sphere finance. Have you no events type a major credit not brewing? In this year perhaps hints serious, tectonic changes that hit the daily their consciences (6 th house is). 6 th with in what house radiksa is mired?

Morozz wrote:

the Sun diesel also in 6 House.

Will have many hard (in radikse where the Sun?), build up an own existance through labor, just an their the performer quality.

Morozz wrote:

If?

Yes! :friends:

Lena, this same retro-solyar! There have child kaie finances?
Kuspid 6 th diesel is mired in 4 house Radiksa, and entirely taken aback 5 th in radikse.

Wait, wait, wait, and whom we do? :blink:

Me!
I simply waited-waited, and decided itself try. Only fear, that'm bringing up.

Morozz wrote:

“I don’t!

And why retro-solyar? You then how many years was?

And still question.
Neglect the whether in solyare influence kogda saltire .The year?
Can whether well be, that on a common picture solyar without negative including, and the eclipse suddenly this picture changes?
And 11 June 1983, the a solar the eclipse was on my natalnom planet Saturn in 12 House.

Me was 11 years.
Girls wanted same on me work-out, to test their schemes debriefing solyarov on already close timing events :(

IRA, excuse, I not in topic was. Proceeded past vhgj. Could not further go :friends: have said: So, retro-solyar, you was 11 years. Means, common trends year these are: Profound changes and neyarkoe external expression of kverenta.

Morozz wrote:

neglect the whether in solyare influence kogda saltire .The year?
Can whether well be, that on a common picture solyar without negative including, and the eclipse suddenly this picture changes?

Of course. Only I not think, that the eclipse this necessarily poorly. This puts emphasis on than something. However, let on order. ASTs with in House and signs Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal: 12 Directwind and Taurus. Means, can be done conclusion, that kverent can feel (, in the same time initiatives directed on promise of stability, sustainability, reliability, love. Now question: 12th with in what house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal is mired? , too, most and with MC. 8 th with in what House radiksa? On your interpretations ICJ at all issues there is no, very well described. Indeed, changes with 33 prospect, zakladyvayuschie the groundwork for further development, promise of a new experience through crises and efforts.

Радуга wrote:

Now question: 12th with in what house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal is mired? , too, most and with ICJ. 8 th to what House radiksa?

12 diesel is mired in 10 house (Fish) in Natale and overshadowing the 11 natalnyy (there Long). Is obtained, any struggle in subconscious, any psychological the problem that raze not solve without isolation from society?
Eighth diesel in like him too? In 6 st Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal (health undergoes crisis?) There same Neptune Sun, makes sekstil to natalnomu Sun. Personality out from reality?

Morozz wrote:

12 diesel is mired in 10 house (Fish) in Natale and overshadowing the 11 natalnyy (there Long). Is obtained, any struggle in subconscious, any psychological the problem that raze not solve without isolation from society?

There is no, this confirms the, that kverent in this year "silent water, below grass", plans their not will bring forward, in society not shines, friends forge the It comes. Source of concern and disappointments. Rather obschuschenie abandonment and abandonment.

Morozz wrote:

Eighth diesel in like him too? In 6 st Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal (health undergoes crisis?

Not fact, that health. Wait, wait, wait such conclusions to do. Will change daily ways kverenta, will be put crisis his views on life, this will spring with theme obedience to.

Morozz wrote:

There same Neptune Sun, makes sekstil to natalnomu Sun. Personality out from reality?

Il-, wait, wait, wait with planets :) most she not out. Of food their considerations, but I will continue only tomorrow on the evening.

8 diesel in 6 st on Volginu - increase household spending. And there a Sagittarius, means increase spending on trip) to water (Neptune)?

P. S. Intermission. I with morning Volgina read too many, hands are itching, and brains already breathtaking fdgf

Morozz wrote:

8 diesel in 6 st on Volginu - increase household spending. And there a Sagittarius, means increase spending on trip) to water (Neptune)?

Il-, and well thought went! Brilliant! Yre563 Only I not understand why 8 th - this increase spending. But let and carried intermission until tomorrow will do.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic