Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic

-2 Diesel fuel Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Could well be, that on a common picture solyar without negative including, and the eclipse suddenly this picture changes?

Think, that not can. If the eclipse in period saltire .The year negative bears, then and in solyare this will be reflected. And the eclipse, pro which-il you write, is obtained on 4.5 month before starters saltire .The year, as I understand. So that here already need to Perhaps the next the eclipse look. You same are considering solyar on October 1983?

Difficult suggest event, when you in the time only 11 years.
I imbabers with diesel 1983, the.
The sun in 10 House points to vydelennost all indicators 10 homes: Social status, career, but we remember, that you - 11 years. Remains only theme family, after all 10 house - this house a parent, rather father.
Consider aspects of sun, to understand + or - will. For this are aspects of compounds the Sun-Saturn (orbis, of course, big - 7 degrees) and the Sun-types (transformation, climate personality). And still the Sun manages 8 home diesel - change, crises. From closer stands out sekstil the Sun-Neptune (he blood regardless Asts and planet in 1 House) - the Opportunity to go through all crisis situation, relying on the its hunches, patronage Ape forces, faith and optimism. Aspect of between Sun behaves similarly and Chinese system st Asts gives conscious approach to development its personality.
Goes back South knot - this anonymity on karmichnost this year, camping on E. You will not are free in their manifestations, circumstances force you to somehow action.
Consider moon, she in Taurus in 4 House. Points out attention the, that Long in natalnom signs. 4 house makes emphasis on family. Concerned about emotionally you will all family problems.
This still not all. Have been arguing send the text the second time.

Included signs the firmament-Rak are in 1-7 homes. So as homes by dramatic - will be events in themes status-family. Again embarrasses me 11 year-old age.
Put pressure on map diesel on birth. The ascendant diesel, 11 and 12 house in 6 natalnom House. Personality will in the lieutenant position (6 home), theme health, responsibilities crops up.
6 solyarnyy - in 12 natalnom it seems on subject health.
8 solyarnyy - in 3 natalnom change in the near environment, contacts, learning,.

This not quite in subject, but I saw vydelennost this period in direktsiyakh degree-year.
ICJ to dir. Reversed the a badge of, compound the Sun-6 house, compound Saturn-Asts, compound Venus-types, compound types-Mars, compound knots with 3-9 homes, 6 house direktsionnyy blended with v. So much sequences the case in a rare year!

Greetings all!

Lud_mila wrote:

as long as it takes sequences the case in a rare year!

Thank you, crazy’s organs is mila! I, too, now think, that start need to was precisely with diesel 83 year (there and the eclipse, about which I wrote).
Somewhere before talked, that events saltire .The year are beginning manifest itself in advance (until offensive next diesel).
Such here is moment. If event is happening in the early diesel 83-84, then likely and the eclipse June 83 year will in subject. Yes?
Although solyar 83-84 basic subject past diesel continues to, as me seems.

At all us are taught look several solyarov, can be even three watch: Until considered year, year and after. They usually are linked with each other. And you have after all solyarnyy year begins in October, so if event was after October 1983, the, then already works solyar precisely 1983

Event was in October 83 year. In really the early diesel 83-84

You good health all!
Girls, Mess any goes, you not notice?

Morozz wrote:

Asts diesel is mired in 12 house Radiksa.

And by my calculations Asts is mired in 6 th house radiksa. About this same and crazy’s organs is mila wrote.

Irina watch solyar 1984 year, there in 12 house

Lud_mila wrote:

Irina watch solyar 1984 year, there in 12 house

Yes, mixed up the I, accurately. Why something been mulling, that 84 th this with October 83 on October 84 :(

This not in subject truth.
Watch in weekend transmission of "-powerful Military mystery. " It turns out in October 1983, the slightly was not has erupted nuclear war between America and Russia. Represent, there UFO adopted for adversary (???? simultaneously and the US and Russia.
Can and I have engaged something similar. :blink:

Irina, I again "Sealer" in parsing, need incentive from you. I here is think, can already tell, that for event? Frankly, I'm lost in would (conclusions not my a strong side).

Lud_mila wrote:

Personality will in the lieutenant position (6 house), theme health, responsibilities crops up.
6 solyarnyy - in 12 natalnom it seems on subject health.
8 solyarnyy - in 3 natalnom change in the near environment, contacts, learning,

So here is same, all correctly!

And the first and the second, too, correctly, concerns health. Trauma, reanimation of and camping on D. From-for this pause in schooling by.
You can say what trauma, where and from what?

Last edited by Morozz (Apr 11 2007 18:02:09)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic