Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » There were built the Cross configuration has largely reversed in sinastriyakh.

There were built the Cross configuration has largely reversed in sinastriyakh.

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Girls, when in sinastriyakh the opposition one rights forms shape of configuration with the opposition another person, as this is reflected at this allied? Attaches whether this resilience relations or initially heaviest field appears? Or and the and another? Share considerations ;)

Oops, Alisa, something I long was rereading, to understand. Now like realized. This have for everything that's... 180, have drugogo- 180. Used-on-used. Goes, one G-squaring, is true?!
Or. Planet partner actually until tau- opposition another?!

Bare lands oppozitsiii attaches energy, momentum, forces work, if have human she permitted three-sekstilem, then he can not et, although. Though that for planet.

I would drew attention to the planet, belonging in composition, and that pulses in Natale.
Honestly - considerations until there is no, but let example -posmotrim)

Specifically - the opposition Long-Saturn men forms used with the opposition Venus-Saturn women. Used mutabelnyy.

Hope, they not workers, and the respect to each other NEMA)
Me seems, here will upertost, what something suppression of each other. Here not energy, and suppression of and truly relax.
Still are important orby. Than closer, those stronger act, and here is a wide the Orb (6 and more), can already not play here.

initially heaviest field appears?

Ah, here is have moreover, who has luna180 FC Saturn can, and not so muddling through, after all in Natale there is troubled relations these planets. With this man all is escalating on this stage, concentrates)

How hard-on until look entire map, a clear deal.

Cross mutabelnyy.

I look, in what homes partner is mired the entire this beauty digits By the and opsharit :)

Good time days, girls! I have as times there is a similar the situation. With my wife founded.
I have in Natale oao-kradrat (WJ. Moons' movement. Bond 0 Merk in page a 1D) 90 (Long 0 Mars in the Virgin 9d) 90 (northern. Moons' movement. Bond in Blizn 7d),
And from spouse means the opposition, completing big used (Saturn in Pisces its) 180 (Uranus 0 types in the Virgin 9d).
All orbisy within 3 degrees.
Frankly, if would not was other closer and strong aspects of, then I would strongly regretted about this.
Spouse the most serious way seeks to to eradicate my bad habits. In first in image (being veiled, clothing).
Second on health (nutrition, gymnastics, yoga). Third in direction interests (psychology, esoteric model).
Think, that without it, I would died primitive'ant in the rank lyubitelya astrology. But now have I have here is certainty guarantee of give make ends in the best the form of. Think I have no no chance to escape on freedom, given, that I very its love.

Thank you for reviews. When in the first time their sinastriyu saw, the first thought was: "Found OK each other!". I have at all to men, with the opposition Long-FC Saturn attitude biased - kompleksanutye they any, and very like its male superiority over women to prove to about and without. Can and not all such, but have my girlfriends husband such was - his and recall each time. Have women the opposition Saturn-Venus, can proyavlyatsya, as image "Icecrown Queen" or "“ Business-Woman. " She can, and is happy was would more freely in this terms of manifest itself, and with so wasn tickles? He on-my contrary will demand, that better would gender washed my, not before mirror rotate. And if she career suddenly will address,, too, on-my not outlast. Ah and from it him, of course – on full. The-there is, on my view, domestic installations both, mounting clips even more exacerbated. And here is, as on-your, how long such union hold out for can? Me why something seems, that to stay - Saturn likes stability, even if nothing good - her teeth clenched his and undergoes a.

Alisa wrote:

Wu women the opposition Saturn-Venus, can proyavlyatsya, as image "Icecrown Queen" or "“ Business-Woman. "

And orbis in 7 degrees, to example, is considered?

Радуга wrote:

A orbis in 7 degrees, to example, is considered?

On-my total. I maximum 6 degrees'm. But, again same, nuances - if FC Saturn suppose, in connecting with the other planet, and the kind planet in accurate opposition to the produce markets, think, such can be account for, but this already not net option will.

Yes there is no, not let us :) A and better.

Wu me at all to men, with the opposition Long-Saturn, attitude biased

Opa! And where bias?! From-for one yes and the maneuverhusband?!

kompleksanutye they any, and very like its male superiority over women to prove to about and without

Me katstsa, that there should be even something different aside from this opposition.
Parents relations were not sweet. Can, mother not very appeared as soft)
Planet, which’energy. Work within. Ah, generally, depressnyanskoe state of, truly relax. Cel himself in tense)) And wife, apparently, accrues on full :))) But in other planets :)))

A here is, as on-your, how long such union hold out for can?

This depends on both (and of birth dates for horoscopes, too, :))
Perhaps, years 7 -kvadrat saturna, can -3.5. Ah and so on, times Saturn so expressed and in Natale, then for human important will these crises.

I think, that sinastricheskiy aspect of quadrature (mathematics) between Saturnami, affecting personal women’s planet - this poorly for preserving feelings. Official registration a positive outcome not will give, but delegation is aspects both secured by - this within 7 years. Here is then relations must fully change, but not necessarily parting.

the BAU! And where bias?! From-for one yes and the maneuver husband?!

Spharischen something, yes. Husband he modicum and someone else's, but and my friend childhood, too, - in one yard lived, in one school learned. Very densely bit, and he was one of the first materials for my astrological research. So get rid of this vocation me very hard - too well his knew.

me katstsa, that there should be even something different aside from this opposition.

Here you are right, there full bouquet :) That data, if interestingly: 25.06.75. 5ch (85 morning Gorlovka Don. Region But this opposition I very well on own he sheets - she tochnekhonkiy taukvadrat on my Sonechko did :)

Wu parents relations were not sweet. Can, mother not very appeared as soft)

Quite the contrary - very harmonious, clear cutting love and tenderness. I even and, that such case. Pope was very that is peaceful, and mother, if you are familiar with psychology of, woman an type - self-centered one, quite worrying, the emotional, but very am a people person, loving be in the center of the attention. From son, too, constantly required an attention and paternalism pushed the region's relative to itself. Wife he chose such a same as mother, and they virtually immediately each other hated (mother and wife) - two such "stars" on one scene, typically, not undermine :)
Couple this already has disintegrated, but I not their example has in the early, not confuse.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » There were built the Cross configuration has largely reversed in sinastriyakh.