Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Purchases

Purchases

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

All are a good evening! Today spontaneously broke a work-out in elektivnoy astrology. If I nothing not location is, today day Venus (Friday) and I utterly accidentally has bought a fantastic vxcgfdtr a bag. As then figured with my daddy issues if one sun have us today in 07 :1 2, then in 13-14, when I its saw, was hour organic, and with 14 until 15, when I prineslas in Music Medjlis in money, was already hour Venus. Girls, bag white with gold, Prada.
When men tell about how were in army and bed very for example terrain, not believe them. They never figure, that means Caribbean for example terrain on heels on work for with money and back. Shopping is wonderful! Especially in Friday!

Ah, Lenka, you giving! :) )
And purchases NEpyatnichnye?! That from them deviating)

I on clock and days and constructive attention. Ah, if and constructive :)
Times perishing we about purchase, then here is such moment.

Things LEGKO, with foray. Gain under closer aspects Venus and moon. Have observed, that even, if not in refraction natalnoy maps.

boots!
In last winter has bought winter suede boots - then pyorlas from-hour astrology, so all was recording - on Venus in connecting with the Moon and Satunom in question 180 Neptune.
To my Venus and those respects - They were such good aspects of. As saw-'ve tried on! Super!

Know, perhaps, roughly half value of these the most boot is French I spent on chemistry means (Neptune) for protection and departure for them (from of salt, for inspiring color of, for cleansing and camping on D.

Cases my sister.

06.10.05 12 :5 5 Propulsion SPb (time on check)
Has bought ” boots with blyashkami flamboyant. Squeal simply.
One I kicked that, through week, then - Another, A through 2.5 weeks firmly under rain, and they collapsed.

Winter sapozhischi :) - 23.10.05 19 :4 0 SPB (on check)

The same erunda- they like month, can, slightly more lasted. Not remember)
So, you ow, she pokupala- leased in Music - She repatriated were subjected money, she buy new.

IRA, shoes cannot be buy under those respects in question! She "takes." And about bags. I tends to to think, that not has bought its because was Friday, and in Friday (day Venus) she met me on eyes. In principle I the expensive often go... I go, but in other days she me in eyes not has rushed :P Boor now debts give. :help:

shoes cannot be buy under those respects in Lion! She "takes."

ABALDET! :O
But then me was would still. Yes. Ah, bought-vilified-threw away)
Frankly, in period recording purchases not discovered something such a, 'cept these aspects of In-Lukashenka's behavior is

roughly half value of these the most boot is French I spent on chemistry means (Neptune) for protection and departure for them (from of salt, for inspiring color of, for cleansing and camping on D.

This I from love to nozhkinoy odezhke. And was brushing, and the them buy, and this. To us iineeenu and anything. Not in sense, that they. Moreover) Since them all well until now. Simply already in age :)))

Boor now debts give.

Here is this worse) Long after all growing.

Small clearer: Not in question, and at all in fire svoystva.

Ah-ah, well, when she in the fishes. But ancient writers not ponder my birth map :rolleyes:

Beskursovye the acquisition of!
, too, with curve timetable fdgf

Love that jacket teltsovskaya - hangs already which day on Bib Hanger. In no clothing left -primerila-so liked. Came home hung up its in cupboard, so and hangs)

The key for astroprogrammy slice, as and lying around in designed meal box already which month!

All are a good evening! Iriani, can be whether to do serious purchases on waning those respects? If I decided ??? buy glance, then, perhaps, not Context this to do when Long in fire svoystva?

can be whether to do serious purchases on waning those respects?

And why cannot be? :O
Serious is what?! Have all after all differently :)

If I decided ??? buy glance

Then Buy) Summer backup :))
Need to strengthen on opportunities planet, his for purchase (should the. Saturn), do still (be a little more specific) a good aspect of to those respects.

Iriani wrote:

We strengthen on opportunities planet, his for purchase (should the. Saturn), do still (be a little more specific) a good aspect of to those respects.

'oc, thanks to ,-il! :) Saturn and carried not would prevent, for products Chinese production. It's a shame was would buy such a expensive thing on a small term.

Satrun replies for air-conditioners (cooling)

Hello, Iriani. I have not enough experience in khorarnykh and elektivnykh issues. As you can comment on influence retrogradnosti Venus on purchases. Here me roiling two questions. The first - this timeline actions, camping on E. Already with entry in loop 24.06.07 or increasingly same with retro-movement 27.07.07? The second - on purchases any goods it turns out influence?
Familiar often ask questions about buying / sale machines and apartments. This large purchases, and affects whether in these cases Venus?

Iriani wrote:

Satrun replies for air-conditioners (cooling)

Yes, to be sure. But I still is driven and theme reliability, and ruggedness. Iriani, and that you do you say about dates 14 June 2007, roughly 13-13 :3 0 hours on local time?

that you do you say about dates 14 June 2007, roughly 13-13 :3 0 hours on local time?

Times perishing so profoundly :) be the right fit to acquisition, then
1) they moon. She has still squaring to was born and U-235 (thing can fly).
2) moon under rays sun. A post. Afternoon day. - negative moment. Under purchases you can not discern (they will be kept hidden) any fault, simply something not see.

on purchases any goods it turns out influence?

On those goods, which go under tend.
- the Beautiful clothing, linen, their completing parts, jewelry, cosmetics
-otdelochnye materials for repairs, objects, associated with art.

increasingly same with retro-movement 27.07.07

With retro, believe.
It is important to pay attention on a venus birth. After all from whom she retro, then here all options

questions about buying / sale machines and apartments.

Questions purchases machines - this otd. Theme. Here need to build map -podbirat time and view as otd. Horoscope (marriage, to example :)). There need to to pay attention on the availability of / the absence of rulings on disease (of a breakdown), the danger for life auto, too large spending and camping on D.
It is important avoid intense apektov between vami, Saturn, Pluto. Well, to they were well aspektirovany, although would in still version.

Venus is important for purchases clothing, shoes and camping on P.
Real estate and auto - this forecast priobretalschika on time + map for auto.

Iriani wrote:

times perishing so profoundly :) be the right fit to acquisition

Ah perishing, of course, :) money something not 5 kopecks :)
Okay, let us to think further. Thank you.

Iriani, report to Genady for purchase :) Today was the latest day, when can be was buy one very achieve escape thingat a discount. I stubbornly await the until Long will enter Aries, not wanted to buy on the moon without appreciation, although on time was feel more comfortable precisely so, with morning. But has gone in Music after lunch, where quietly, without noise and dust was purchased badly thing :dance: (roughly somewhere in 16 hours). Truth, on price slightly more expensive, than I had envisaged, but this nothing, all well in normalcy. bvh

My greetings with shorting very grinding halt after things!

Iriani wrote:

My greetings with shorting very grinding halt after things!

And comments in terms of khorarnoy astrology?

Iriani wrote:

Venus is important for purchases clothing, shoes and camping on P.
Real estate and auto - this forecast priobretalschika on time + map for auto.

Thanks to, Iriani. Here even would with taste not to miss, tuning forge the It comes. Neponravu.

A comments in terms of khorarnoy astrology?

Flax, what?! :rolleyes: You OK wrote. Has bought - I'm fine-all suits.)
How remember, there was trine Moon Illusion and Venus.

1425 even would with taste not to miss, tuning forge the It comes. Neponravu.

Jur, you have any surveillance on buys machines?

With ordinary things easier, me seems. Went-bought.
And machine sometimes after all book and await months. And where this time, on a. Builds map?! Teoreticheski- this moment decisions about -owned, but virtually it is difficult test)) Usually remember simply day.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Purchases