Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » The best time for marriage)

The best time for marriage)

Posts 1 to 20 of 52

Ah because proposal me already of capital, consensus given
Has remained triviality - choose a welcome time for wedding
From 28 July me talked me out of it, there Venus-retro

Loath Bride perekatyvaetsya on autumn)
September-October-Czechoslovak November. As you dates 5 October and 12 October?

And at all
On that indeed is worthto pay attention when choosing dates
And that can be to leave"Overboard"?

Yes, Yulia. On Astras that were causing problems on the subject already talked -- but archives pokhereny, now here is even and not were, what we there you narekomendovali.

Rules on to Vronsky resemble here need to, there is no?

At all, if seriously.
The first affair, as me sometime, Venus must be "good." T. E. Strengthened, in tune (better partilnymi) aspects. Here is for this simple reason me 5 October not too likes (spite even on receptionist Venus-the Sun). 12s with this perspective prettier than, there Long sekstil with tend makes, at all such a handsome bisekstilchik (Long 120 Mars in odnvoremennom shall on Venus-Saturn).
Again same, Long 12 th growing already (this better, I.M.H.O.,, than the receding). Those respects, too, would be an entrenched better (and that there 5 th, ah yes, sekstil with sun, trine with Jupiter, but after all not in this day even give up his emergency, and already on the next; but squaring with Markus Merk, here problems with children arise can.
Of these two dates I would 12-Mu did choose some. Although, can, dug around for some would still other dates. Venus in the Virgin not too fond-able yes and Long on Via Cambusta as something. Merck retro like not fatally (ah, can, delay what with children will, later will appear, than by the the planned, for example -- either too perishing profoundly to first issue you).

Tanya, I have these rules - heap)
And pro led Astra remember, but there me talked me out of it as times from 28 July)

I OK not only for themselves am asking
Little whether - whom still zhenikhatsya'll need to go to, and here our theme. With all cable)

In my case me, too, more 12 October likes, time supposedly 13.00-13.20
Me even seems, that compound Venus with Saturn in The Maiden gives ribs a wobble on responsibility and fealty in marriage (my Taurus on this principle make simply)
The sun in Libra in shall to Jupiter (1 house) and Trina to Neptune sextile (2 house)
If the Sun for husband replies, then husband a good is obtained - blaKhorodnyy, generous)
Moon I like
Merk, albeit retro, but in quite good aspects - sekstil to Saturn devouring his children (responsibility with measurable payoffs in and human reproduction), trine to Mars (active nurture, I at all tends to this the endowment, as hoped-for children, which shrift large attention with hand both one- Mars in 7 in Raque, still and blood regardless 4), skhodyascheesya compound with the moon, in my opinion, at all cool, squaring to Khironu - ah yes - cash on children will be spent their gajillion)

As you?

wrote:

me even seems, that compound Venus with Saturn in The Maiden gives ribs a wobble on responsibility and fealty in marriage

Here is I, too, precisely about this thought. When compound this saw. :)

wrote:

time supposedly 13.00-13.20

Heh-heh. This you Yippie Ki on Asts're putting? And with now (its and Taurus) sveryala, what there on tranzitam?

wrote:

I OK not only for themselves am asking
Little whether - whom still zhenikhatsya'll need to go to, and here our theme. With all cable)

, you're suggesting that Vronsky find and here to place? :)
This we easily!
Can be would and Vivien Robson, but only scanner here is there under hand (and recruit vlomy now).

EU for registration marriage on S. To Vronsky

Listen and try to adhere to those needed rules and reusable space regularities, required for moreover, to your marriage and a marriage for, your family life were close to ideal and happy. Truth, this requires very and very many, but - all same.
1. In day odruzhennya boggy Long should not lie in zodiakalnom signs Aries.
2. She may lie in signs Taurus from 0 until 19 , but not with 19 on 30
3. She may lie in signs twins with 0 until 15 , but not with 15 on 30 .
4. It should not lie in zodiakalnom signs RAKA, except case, if marriage is formalized with widow ors widower.
5. It should not lie in signs LVA, so as will bring deception and treason with hand one of partners.
6. It should not lie in zodiakalnom signs Virgin of, except case, when marriage is formalized with widow ors widower.
7. In zodiakalnom signs scale she good only for declaring generalized, but neblagopriyatna for formalizing the the most odruzhennya. But here also there are exceptions: Marriage can be highly unfortunate, if he lies from their with 0 until 15 or with widow ors widower with 15 on 30 .
8. It should not lie in zodiakalnom signs of Scorpio, except case, when marriage lies with widow ors widower with 0 on 15 .
9. Sitting in zodiakalnom signs of Sagittarius, she shows neutral influence.
10. Sitting in zodiakalnom signs Capricorn, she shows a welcome influence with 0 on 10 ; with 10 on 80 - influence neutral. And, all same, boon she affects with 0 on 80 in those cases, when marriage is formalized with widow ors widower.
11. It should not lie in zodiakalnom signs Aquarii, so as here she favors only free love and born outside of wedlock ties.
12. In zodiakalnom signs fish she favors with 0 on 30 .
18. It must lie in phase from, when the moon changes until full moon, but all same better - from 1-oops-quarters until full moon.
14. She, as and boggy VENUS and which is Ascending a badge of Zodiacs, in day odruzhennya, should not lie in adverse configuration (quadrature (disambiguation), the opposition) with other transit planets, especially using evil (M & M's, SATURN, based, NEPTUN, types, Proserpine). ????, boggy VENUS, simultaneously with this, must form favorable configuration with konstellyatsiey organic in Radikse (horoscope birth).
15. Boggy Long is in favorable configuration with vami, Saturn, the official, Pluto or PROZERPINOY and in no way case not is with him in bad or in zlovrednom dimension.
16. She in no way case should not lie in dimension with radical SOLNTsEM, for this often points to premature death husband.
17. Put to better time for odruzhennya - when which is Ascending a badge of the Zodiac is in one of already quoted favorable signs the Zodiac, and transit Long and Venus in cardinal (angular) fields horoscope Braque.
18. In day odruzhennya radical signifikatory marriage: The Dominant caliphate. Horoscope Braque, ASDENDENT and DESTsENDENT horoscope Braque - should not lie under blow bad and malignant aspects of with hand transit planets-pests. And was would even better, if transit malignant planet formed would a good or favorable configuration and with signifikatorami marriage in Radikse, and with the dominant of caliphate. Horoscope Braque.
19. Transit planet must lie in good aspects with signifikatorami marriage in Radikse both partners.
20. Femininity should not be framed in 3 th, 4 th, 5 th, 8 th, 9 th, 14 th, and 19 th Lunar days.
21. Put to better time for formalizing the odruzhennya - this 10 th, 11 th, 13 th, 17 th, 21 th, 26 th and 27 th Lunar days. ????, zodiakalnye signs twin, The Virgin and scales, must lie in X, XI or XII fields horoscope Braque, and which is Ascending degree Zodiacs should not be nor during II, nor in VIII and nor in XI fields horoscope Braque any of partners. Transit Venus, Jupiter and based must lie in caliphate, VIII or XI fields horoscope Braque, but not in those same svoystva the Zodiac, where their a constellation have Universal, M & M's, SATURN, based, for whom best fields in particular Braque are ?, VI, VIII or's
22. In VI s a big horoscope Braque should not lie boggy Venus, and in VIII s a big - Transit M & M's.
23. Femininity should actually produced only in that period time, when Transit Jupiter is in position retrograda.
24 Blagopriyatnoe influence is intensifying: And) when he moves over radical the official (or contrary) or forms conjunction (logic) or a good aspect of with, Turkey, Uranus; it comes) when Transit Jupiter forms conjunction (logic). Or favorable configuration with radical an ascendant, DESTsENDENTOM or meridianom; in) when he forms conjunction (logic) or favorable configuration with radical signifikatorami marriage, dominant birth or the dominant of P. Radiksa; g) when he forms favorable configuration with radical v, Neptune or their own konstellyatsiey in Radikse.
25. Set should play only in those periods time, when Transit Jupiter moves through I, V, caliphate or XI. Radiksa.
26. Femininity not is traded:
1) at eight on Tuesday mornings, Thursdays and Saturdays;
2) on the eve DVUNADESTYKh, temple and great PRAZDNIKOV;
In continuation of posts the, Petrov, Uspensky and Shrek Christmas;
4) in continuation of may do you from 7 on 20 January;
5) in for Pancake Day, ranging with WEEK AGE MSOPUSTNOY;
6) in for easter best;
7) on the eve and in days USEKNOVENI head of IOANNA Baptist (11 and 12 September) and Exaltation view SHlT (26 and 27 September);
Femininity not is traded and underfloor communication exclude:
On Mondays: 3: 30 - 7.00 and 1715 (MDCCXV - 20.45 Skyfall eight on Tuesday mornings: 7.00 - 10.30 and 1715 (MDCCXV - 20.45 Skyfall existence: 7.00 - 10.30 and 20.45 - 24.00 Skyfall Thursdays: 10.30 - 13.45 and 20.45 - 24.00 Skyfall Friday prayers: 00.00 - 3: 30 and 10.30 - 13.45 Skyfall Saturdays: 0.00 - 3: 30 and 13. 45 - 1715 (MDCCXV Skyfall Sundays: 3: 30 - 7.00 and 13.45 - 17.45
And now I you will present:
Interpretation of OBSchEGO VLINI of determined In fields horoscope not professional
I s a big: The sun - of widowhood,; LUNA - the threat dangers death wife; MERKURIY - welfare, happiness, long life; M & M's - the need for. Death both partners on one and the same reason; SATURN - the need for and misfortune to; misfortune to or premature death one of partners or children.
II s a big: The sun, M & M's, SATURN, based - poverty for various reasons; MERKURIY, VENUS, YuShGGYoR - welfare, ZAZhITOChNOST, wealth. Wife outlast husband; LUNA - many children.
III s a big: The sun, LUNA, MERKURIY, VENUS, M & M's, JUPlTER - welfare, many children; SATURN - popularity wife, numerous friends; based - early death wife.
IV s a big: The sun, LUNA - little an appealing wife; VENUS, JUPlTER - happiness wife in marriage; M & M's - welfare; wife not is capable nurture children; URAN- husband, with mistresses.
V s a big: The sun, M & M's - death children or loss of their on the other reason; LUNA - several daughters; MERKURIY, VENUS, JUPlTER - many sons; SATURN - wife can suffer serious, of chronic disease; based -prezhdevremennaya death wife or loss of its on the other reason.
VI s a big: The sun, M & M's, JUPlTER, SATURN, based - the good wife with highly flexible and appropriate for husband the nature and temper of his; LUNA - of widowhood,, MERKURIY - prosperity, but buzz kill of a wife; VENUS - poverty.
Caliphate s a big: The sun - painful wife; LUNA - wife, why trip, travel; MERKURIY, JUPlTER - frequent suffering for wife; VENUS - premature death wife or loss of its for other reasons; M & M's - isolation wife; SATURN - of widowhood,; based - poverty.
VIII s a big: The sun - wife outlast husband; LUNA, VENUS, based - premature death wife or loss of its for other reasons; M & M's - painful wife; MERKURIY, JUPlTER - rift between partners and gap long union; SATURN - rich wife and hardworking husband.
's s a big: The sun, VEZhERA, M & M's, JUPlTER - wife plain and're a compassionate, for right Upper Adam and charity; LUNA - many children, but wife with impermanent the nature; MERKURIY - wife with a good and guaranteeing health; SATURN, based - leprous and childless or malodetnyy.
X s a big: Wife with criminal inclinations; LUNA - wife poor and with highly bad the nature; MERKUZhY, JUPlTER - wife UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS and highly popular in society; M & M's -prezhdevremennaya death wife or loss of its for other reasons; based - of widowhood,.
XI s a big: The sun, M & M's - many children, especially sons; LUNA, MERKURIY, VENUS, SATURN -blagosostoyanie; JUPlTER - wife supercentenarian; based - husband outlast wife.
XII s a big: The sun, LUNA - poverty; MERKURIY - many children and grandchildren to; VENUS - wife strict, a chaste; M & M's, SATURN - wife with propensity to alcohol consumption and on drugs, to indolence and sibaritstvu; JUPlTER - welfare, ZAZhITOChNOST, wealth; based - wife with a penchant for acquisitions, immoral living.
Influence fields horoscope not professional.
I s a big: Manages of her marriage and with divorce in earlier years; gives testimony for first marriage and subsequent divorce.
II s a big: Points, under any circumstances will begin rift between spouses, as will happen gap family and the end of the marriage. Often gives testimony about death partner on her marriage.
III s a big: Points, what from major principles this. Can help strengthen or hurt fate this marriage and marriage. Says about philosophical and religious s views partner, about his trips and Nalanda, about possible causes gap and divorce.
IV s a big: Points to reasons and nature of disunity, such as gap, divorce.
V s a big: Strongly affects as on himself marriage and the act life, so and on reasons malfunctions in them. Gives intelligence about intimate life and erotiko-sexual opportunities, about potential partners. Also this s a big gives information effeminate.
VI s a big: Points to hidden enemies and the possible their scheme also, on opportunity isolation or other trouble. Various factors this. Can highly strongly influence caliphate and XII. Horoscope. Highly important significance has contingency, if both have partners coincide interests and drive engage occult and intimate sciences or there is a strong desire to and opportunity to cooperate, soavtorstvu. This s a big contains information and suggests about indebted partner, about value of process divorce and other woes, associated with discord, relations and a gap long union. Also here contains anonymity on potential maternal feelings and attitude wife to children.
Caliphate s a big: Has the most influence on himself marriage and the act life.
VIII s a big: Points to of the dowry partner on her marriage, (notary, capital, human estate.
's s a big: Points to correspondence, all paper affairs and the publication; on vehicles, trip and destined partner. This s a big also manages all marriage and marital creates, of honey-month, as well as the manner speech partner, malities documents, associated with with divorce and even texts a final document divorce.
X s a big: Manages one of parents the most of the individual or his partner, legacy of a partner, place and environment birth. Points as on culprit ,-has the firebrand been, so and on reason discord and gap marriage, destruction family sites of and on the end result divorce process. Here can be find all mystical and occult traits marriage.
XI s a big: Points to friends and benefactors are being treated partner, people, conducive to or cure this mating union.
XII s a big: Points to the possible disease partner, his work and office, successes or neuspekhi; on opportunity isolation; on the possible trouble with real and subordinates or superiors, affecting marriage and the act life, on rift and gap, on lichnoyu fate.

me even seems, that compound Venus with Saturn in the Virgin gives ribs a wobble on responsibility and fealty in marriage

And still more precisely on distance, and the absence of proper level of signs attention. (Venus in crippling and in connecting with the most Cold planet, - should be pursued huge efforts to express the, that feel). This prevents uncovered over sentiments.

Regyna

femininity not is traded and underfloor communication exclude:
On Mondays: 3: 30 - 7.00 and 1715 (MDCCXV - 20.45 Skyfall eight on Tuesday mornings: 7.00 - 10.30 and 1715 (MDCCXV - 20.45 Skyfall existence: 7.00 - 10.30 and 20.45 - 24.00 Skyfall Thursdays: 10.30 - 13.45 and 20.45 - 24.00 Skyfall Friday prayers: 00.00 - 3: 30 and 10.30 - 13.45 Skyfall Saturdays: 0.00 - 3: 30 and 13. 45 - 1715 (MDCCXV Skyfall Sundays: 3: 30 - 7.00 and 13.45 - 17.45

Suma shift away and not recommendation! :D

dates 5 October and 12 October?

5 th October. The receding (entirely, that is quite) moon and Venus without appreciation)
And that if on a few days later 12 th, when have Venus will raskh aspect of with Saturn?! ;)

The main: To remove tense aspects of Mars and of Saturn with other planets and between themselves. Especially converging aspects of)

indeed is worth to pay attention when choosing dates

Prognostiku. There is whether there marriage?! On any aspects.
In intervals of actions closer aspects of - seek dates. They are going to ask tone days odruzhennya, but not marriage) A marriage to each other natalnye maps partners)
What he will, when children - prognostika, medium-size, but not elektivka, me sometime.

I, I remember, at all proposed on autumn 2008 be transplanted. But Anna Feodorovna Vladimirovna & Taurus not khochut. :)

IRA, with prognostikoy. Now not remember accurately (theme on Astras that were causing problems fucked up, not retained Igor Imilevich examining). But there valve tending towards positions possible, we still with Olga then making merry, that here is on her marriage Yulke map and otrektifitsiruem terminally.
Not can until open, later wasn.

Last edited by Regyna (Apr 1 2007 18:49:51)

That I, too, precisely about this thought. When compound this saw.

Javadxan, Yurina interpretation, too, Good)
Only the kind Venus with Saturn on top bisekstilya with v and vami and the moon-vami (in dependence from orbov)
So that problems in relations and Understanding be should not)

-hye-heh. This you Yippie Ki on Asts're putting? And with now (its and Taurus) sveryala, what there on tranzitam?

Javadxan, this OK like well)
And in tranzitakh, I have sekstil Mercury to Yippie Ki precise, compound the moon with to Dis, too, precise on this time
In direktsiyakh at all beauty of - the connections Venus with Sun behaves similarly and Pluto with vami)

Have him in direktsiyakh Merck (blood regardless 4) in connecting with Sun behaves similarly (blood regardless 7), Long on kuspide 8 homes, Uranus 11 and Neptune - 12, type are a good brilliant himself themselves voluntarily in straitjacket going to chain)
In tranzitakh Venus with Saturn in 7 House, Mars on kuspide 5, Long on kuspide 8 in connecting to lower our standards, to Yippie Ki niei?u sekstili))

In general, like well)

I, I remember, at all proposed on autumn 2008 be transplanted. But Anna Feodorovna Vladimirovna & Taurus not khochut.

Not-not. Specify - Taurus not wants)
I would gladly had tried it venue (and on these money itself machine changed the)

IRA, and you one is, that horoscope marriage at all not matter for joint life?

-il, and you one is, that horoscope marriage at all not matter for joint life?

At all-this too loudly! But not the utmost, and even not an incidental) significance, me seems.

Ah, here is think.
There is natlnaya map, where already laid type of relations in marriage, partner, to which draws, highlighted by the kids , family themes.
Went aspects of - there is at least partner, forth lived you lived already how many years. Went aspects of - decided register relations. You recorded in book as cell obschestva- ofits. The birth of! :rolleyes: And as would a new page, but she not quite a new. And -prodolzhenie old :))
And birth children, and relations between themselves and anything - all-??? on own projections need to look, think. Ah. If, suppose, "the later" children on natalu, then they will not "earlier" on map marriage.
Or same yep still podumalos- this as something will be marked by in map marriage)

Me seems date odruzhennya, too, not accidentally were picked by. At least, how many watch maps odruzhennya they always with natalami onepereklikalis, adding any new emphasis.

Yura Garaga wrote:

Suma shift away and not recommendation! :D

All claims to friends to Vronsky. :) Nu, or where he this bought these. :D

wrote:

only the kind Venus with Saturn on top bisekstilya with v and vami and the Moon-vami (in dependence from orbov)
So that problems in relations and Understanding be should not)

Yes, me here is this bisekstilchik, too, symponiroval.
Plus prikinutoe by Lena time -- Jupiter goes back, the Sun for MS.
Narrator: "Yulia, incidentally, I would perishing then not 13, and after 13 :0 5 of solidity, hour sun already will, appears more appropriate (than hour Mars). Although, if on 13 to appoint, how times already all formalities in hour sun and will ulazhennymi.

Ah we OK cathedral want (there immediately all official nuances are executed)
Want still go to know, how many lasts ceremony, that there to what
To precisely marriage recorded somewhere in 13.15-13.20 ;)

Incidentally, governments cited recommendations from Vivien Robson there is after all on site Whaa.
Yuri Viktorovich, and had problems, perishing whom, as not you know, what you have there lies, and what close not was. :)
I after all, slightly not starters already armrests of at nothing to drive the text (good, the speed press I have's a big-ass), then suddenly evoked the: And after all seen, was.

So, recommendations in terms of conclusions marriage from Vivien Robson.

The ascendant, his blood regardless, the Sun and planet, from which Long only that has diverged, are signifikatorom men. Seventh house, his blood regardless, Venus, planet, to which Long makes own application, are signifikatorami women. Tenth house, his blood regardless and located in it planet and point, and also planet, aspektiruyuschie his kuspid or the manager, mark the, that between them will mark, whether good or evil. The fourth house, his blood regardless and located in it planet, planet, aspektiruyuschie his kuspid or the manager, mark the very event and outcome odruzhennya.
Mercury denoting children, and if he good dignity, in connecting or dimension with beneficial planets, especially in and fertile svoystva, then children will be soon. Let the ascendant will well aspektirovan, not am amazed using evil planets, or let in the first House are jak planet. In especially of a swimming moon, because from it largely depends good and evil. Let Long increases in light of and speed (especially in light of), and if possible, then let she will between the first Chinese- and the full moon, not in connecting with using evil planets and not on Ascendant., because this means continued squabbles and disagreements. If such is Long in particular birth one of sides, then this side will possess the main power and be the main eiueeii quarrels, but if Long is located over horizon, he or she. Nevertheless, will tend to to reconciliation. Not forget strengthen Venus, which is the main signifikatorom, and DVCAM, to she not engulfed in kadentnyy house, not was burnt, retrogradna, in crippling, exile or stunned using evil planets. Marriage not will successful, if Venus is weak or stunned; he not will be very bad, if Venus is strong and well aspektirovana. On opportunities put Jupiter in sekstil or trine to Venus, or same Venus in receptionist to Jupiter, and moon in a badge of, which manages any of these planets, or same in one of of terms, the governed they. And, on opportunities, in good dimension to them. Or put the manager seventh homes in good dimension to Venus. Those respects or Grocer the ascendant, but let under this blood regardless seventh homes will their dispozitorom, possessing one of essential merits. Let Long, Jupiter and Venus on opportunities will total sekstil or trine with each other, under this the best is trine in water shuttles three-Gun. Make sure, that they, or any from signifikatorov, not are trapped in signs (or in parts of signs), which should be avoided, especially on the ascendant.

Categorization signs with perspective marriage
Aries bad for marriage.
Taurus with 0 until 19 good; the rest part of neblagopriyatna.
by the first 15 are good; the rest bad. Cancer bad for marriage, except in marriage with widow. Lev - - the entire good, but one side will swapping another in respect its / his money or assets.
Epiphanius it is bad for marriage, except in marriage with widow; shows, that husband soon dies.
Shield are good for generalized, but bad for marriage.
Sunik the first 15 degrees are good for marriage in the first time or from their: It will submissive at times, good, am the chaste and loving. Recent 15 fully bad and mark, that woman's a fast girl, svarliva, tricky one, fickle, is jealous, zlobna and nepokorna.
a Sagittarius am indifferent, but not is adverse.
the firmament the first 10 bad for marriage. The rest part of Good, especially for marriage with widow, and denoting, that woman will loving and justified, although if she has and will little children.
Actis Systems bad. Woman will's mannish appearance and a recalcitrant.
Fish are good. Woman will loving and fair, although can be very babbly.
These influence especially strong, when in the indicated signs contains the Yushukan Long, but they also reminds, when a badge of is on Ascendant. Or in it contains the Yushukan Venus. If Long and Venus are worth in cardinal svoystva, joy and happiness couple not will be long. If Jupiter is in feminine signs, and Venus in male, marriage for husband will more favorable, than for wife; and if contrary the contrary; if same Jupiter or Venus during conclusions marriage will in tenth House, say, that this denoting immediate Conception. Moon in no way case should not be in application mile trek to Saturn or Mars, even to good aspect, because this is destroying love and consensus; these planet in seventh House require boys creating disharmony, cause of which is woman. Is considered, that only in 1814 Long means death husband; and if she is located between 15 Libra and 15 of Scorpio bad outcome marriage. Jak planet in eastern part of maps mean, that husband more gets from marriage, and in western that more wins wife. Relative weakness and force upraviteley the ascendant and seventh homes will show, who will dominate husband or wife.

If can be obtain horoscopes birth, should abide by the next rules: Place signifikatory maps women in favorable aspects to signifikatoram male maps, or let signifikatory maps men will dispozitorami signifikatorov maps birth women; or let its signifikatory convey light beneficial planets his signifikatoram, or are in reception with his signifikatorami on abode or ekzaltatsii from favorable homes, because such location denoting happiness, concern for keeping and fortune. If jak planet or planet, aspektiro-bathrooms beneficial planets, in moment conclusions marriage will situated on mid-the sky radiksnogo horoscope, then already in the first year marriage have onewill emerge child. If in map birth blood regardless tenth homes resides in ninth House, then conceiving in the first month not will happen. If in maps radiksov Long one of oneis mired in the twelfth house another, then the husband, whose this Long, will submit to Different. Also, submit to will the husband, have which blood regardless the ascendant, Long or the Sun (if this a man, and if woman the blood regardless the ascendant, Long or Venus) are governed signifikatorami other hand or are in application to any aspect with them, if only not will a strong reception, because the latter leads to mutual lets relations. The, from whom signifikatory radiksa stronger and more strengthened, usually is the dominant partner.
In case marriage Islamist Allies of Convenienceof a swimming the ascendant, his the manager. Moon and their dispozitory. Let kardinalnyy or mutabelnyy a badge of will the bottom-; put moon in any mutabelnyy a badge of, except prodavat. Let blood regardless homes, containing moon, will in question; watch also, to basic signifikatory not were amazed, but were are located boon and, on opportunities, in mutual reception. Of a swimming the first, the second, the fourth, tenth and eleventh homes and their upraviteley, or, at least, as can be more from quoted planets; of a swimming Fortuna '54, installing its in good dimension to Jupiter or Venus.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » The best time for marriage)