Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » The best time for marriage)

The best time for marriage)

Posts 21 to 40 of 52

JUlja

aha, Yurina interpretation, too, Good)
Only the kind Venus with Saturn on top bisekstilya with v and vami and the Moon-vami (in dependence from orbov)
So that problems in relations and Understanding be should not)

1. Venus 0001-20 Saturn
2. Venus 0003-04-03 03 boat dives
3. Venus forms 60to Mars, but first will technology 00with hand Saturn and-03 03 boat dives. And himself Mars weakened Sitting in signs his fall of (in Raque) and not can nothing promise.
4. Venus weakened by those that is in the Virgin, and also those that has throughout Southern breadth of.
5. Venus forms 60to those respects, but Long itself weakened by, she on sozhzhennom path in signs fall of and is near point maximum estrangement from Earth (apogee orbit). Can scarcely this sekstil choke off influence corporal contact with two malefaktorami (but mutual porter Long - Mars partly corrects problem).
6.1. Mercury, significator 7 th homes (long partner) why something retrograden and in connecting with of the Dark the Moon (the latest the indication can be neglect, but retrogradnost too an emphatic anonymity).
6.2. In counterweight the that YupiterS1 resides extremely udachlivo, in his sobst Venn as soon signs, in angular House. This is more it seems on relations "a big money-scribbling a hungry not comrade."
All the more that Mercury and Jupiter are in svoystva not look at each other.
7. The sun the at all uniquely. Very rare phenomenon when she is not simply in signs fall of, but and in throes deep fall of (19 th Libra), such case only times in year.

With respect,
Yuri.

Yura, I only not realized. You, you're suggesting that stop on date 5 October? :)

You, you're suggesting that stop on date 5 October?

I made ``debriefing only one dates. ;)

Policies-policies-policies. Not the cutscene only
Today were in church, us recorded on 6 October)
Time 12-14 hours, this already on our desire)

That glee times and confirms: There is things, change which not in forces nor astrology, nor we themselves.
Yulia, means, for you with Taurus need, to was precisely then.

Apparently
Sit now and diddle diddle map on this date)
And understand not can - likes she me or not)
The sun and Venus like unambiguously))

When we with wife founded the first time tried to come in Internet upside and ask us register in taking some day and hour (petitioned statement, called date and nice smiled at yre563 vcty3), we clearly prokomentirovali, that in this day (Monday,) in bride's dressing register only death, yes and time this as times dining hiatus. dtyuy
Forth we had to to connect known from number of Committee for protecting childhood and today and invite in bystanders MPs urban Council. This MP as times oversaw the social sphere of and estimate for on renovating buildings Registry Offices. :big_boss: Polymers arguments proved persuasive. bvh
And here is homilies, JUlja, convince see my father and be on expense astrologicheskogo time. :O

Юра wrote:

A here is homilies, JUlja, convince see my father and be on expense astrologicheskogo time.

:D

Offtop: On VShKA now goes debate on subject "Astrology and Orthodoxy."

And anyone knows
How many on time lasts rite of passage wedding?

Юля wrote:

how many on time lasts rite of passage wedding?

Minutes 30. Though as Nicolas "oat will." KPTs.

Regyna wrote:

Categorization signs with perspective marriage
Aries — bad for marriage.
Taurus — with 0 ° until 19 ° — good; the rest part of neblagopriyatna.
Twins do — the first 15 ° are good; the rest bad. Cancer — bad for marriage, except in marriage with widow. Lion, - the entire good, but one side will swapping another in respect its / his money or assets.
Maiden — it is bad for marriage, except in marriage with widow; shows, that husband soon dies.
Scales, — are good for generalized, but bad for marriage.
Sunik — the first 15 ° degrees are good for marriage in the first time or from their: It will submissive at times, good, am the chaste and loving. Recent 15 ° fully bad and mark, that woman's a fast girl, svarliva, tricky one, fickle, is jealous, zlobna and nepokorna.
A Sagittarius — am indifferent, but not is adverse.
The firmament — the first 10 ° bad for marriage. The rest part of — Good, especially for marriage with widow, and denoting, that woman will loving and justified, although if she has and will little children.
Actis Systems — bad. Woman will's mannish appearance and a recalcitrant.
Fish — are good. Woman will loving and fair, although can be very babbly.

Horror. There good, almost and there is no. 80% bad.
And this indeed so heavily "works"?

Izar wrote:

A this indeed so heavily "works"?

Ah, with this not me. With so question to activist Sergey III Alexeevich of Russia need to was in its time invoked.

At all, in is, that concerns accession in marriage in 2007, not polenyus still times bounce to article Yana don Novikovoy Best dates for odruzhennya(hope, its head in to me for this not torn from my body ;)).

But as think.
In map marriage well Jupiter in 1 House have?

Regyna wrote:

activist Sergey III Alexeevich of Russia need to was in its time invoked.

To Shestopalovu. As to heir :)

Юля wrote:

in map marriage well Jupiter in 1 House have?

Yes!
Refers chase often touring and widely to live :) New learns will.

Last edited by Izar (Jul 12 2007 20:42:45)

Yes!
Refers chase often touring and widely to live New learns will.

Thank you, Izar :rolleyes:
On weekends will inform, in what time accurately will ceremony))

Izar wrote:

refers chase often touring and widely to live

Isar, I when married'll pack up my shit, you me, too, such moment going to choose? bngu

Юля wrote:

on weekends will inform, in what time accurately will ceremony))

Accurately never will. - / + 20 minutes.

Радуга wrote:

Isar, I when married'll pack up my shit, you me, too, such moment going to choose?

'oc :)

accurately never will. - / + 20 minutes.

The beginning of will accurately
This very an exact Church)
And here is in how many will happen "the holy minute" wedding - this yes. Mystery. Though by))

Юля wrote:

and here is in how many will happen "the holy minute" wedding - this yes. Mystery. Though by))

Need time enables! Ah as the need. Even and not know very polished advise.
About! On cell snimt will? If yes, then let precise time vystavlyat! Then can be will view.

Last edited by Izar (Jul 13 2007 00:43:02)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » The best time for marriage)