Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » The sun in homes and aspects of

The sun in homes and aspects of

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

The sun in astrology is considered symbol of day, male starters, activity and energy, and also consciousness rights.
The sun in connecting with senior planets gives opportunity and ability to for development vnutrenikh spiritual resources.

the Sun in 9 st House!
Eternal the search for goal, philosophical glance on the world, life! Pursuit science, scholarship this the Sun dazzles! :)

the Sun in 8 st House
Man born for moreover, to give!

the Sun in 6 st House
For such a sun the world is rational!
Man with so position many fidgety without affairs. Always suggests order.

Iriani wrote:

the Sun in 6 st House
For such a sun the world is rational!
Man with so position many fidgety without affairs. Always suggests order.

Ah why without affairs?! vhgj cxtrsder
The other question, that build up an own existance for such a human will closely connected with hard, work, with the true [kayf]he will find in meticulously, deliberate, budnichnom labor, can be said, serving something for such people - this pleased. :boast: What, that order suggests - yes, agree. Such a unsteady bee Maya (and proud to be both!) :) Seneng the world is rational. Flushed st forge the Not know. 6 th house in Skorpe particularly rationality not adds, although, to be sure, solar shestidomniki strive to firmly stand on feet and soberly look on things. Was would interestingly listen to the opinion solar Pisces in 6 forge the As have them is this happening? Perhaps, they rationally spend in life people's irrational things type are blandly reproducing be utterly poetry or something in this spirit. Incidentally, my notebook from this same series of: Non-traditional medicine (iratsionalnoe, Skorpione) well shestidomno (rationally) is printed and retitled as one of lines professional deyatelnsoti.

the Sun in 5 st House
A million rural in personal life. ???? searching for the very on its head ;)

the Sun in 4 st: House and family basis life. Necessarily need AT YOUR house. Pull to study its lineage, I get the until origins of just.

Татьяна wrote:

the Sun in 4 st: House and family basis life.

Tanja, Hi! :) A why house - this basis? Foundations - this the foundation. Wasn the Sun in map can be called foundation? Still. The sun in astrology traditionally associate with one. In such a case as cel-to can uncovered over in sphere 4 th homes?

Morozz wrote:

the Sun in 5 st House
A million rural in personal life. ???? searching for the very on its head ;)

:)
In 11 st these rural, too, lack, with proceeds can. Truth, there more on its OK. They want ad, quietly to live man simply not can (either not would give).

Радуга wrote:

In that case as cel-to can uncovered over in sphere 4 th homes?

Was in elementary! "Build house, plant tree, produce son" -- if be expressed serendipity, then roughly so.

A why house - this basis? Foundations - this the foundation. Wasn the Sun in map can be called foundation? Still. The sun into astrology traditionally associate with one. In such a case as cel-to can uncovered over in sphere 4 th homes?

The sun-this "I" as such. For sun in 4-m house and family-this most important for "I." Ah and most importantly for human in life as rule is his foundation, the foundation. Here is bring sense my reasoning. Pro disclosure-this, too, in my post all written: "House and family basis life. Necessarily need AT YOUR house. Pull to study its lineage, I get the until origins of just. "Regina correctly this Miranda Kerr: Man – is underway in creating family, own homes, studying their roots and camping on Afghan. Simply I in wrote, so say tezisno, can this you imposed in doubts? :rolleyes:

Татьяна wrote:

can this you imposed in doubts?

Me why something word "basis" imposed in doubt :sorry:

The sun in 7 House - for both need partner / partners.

Солнце 180 Нептун: мощь драматизации, очень много мечтательности, ситуации, когда другие зависят от человека, психические способности, которые, как правило, не используются положительно.
Солнце 120 Нептун:происходящие внутри творческие процессы, сильное воображение, чувствительность, романтизм.
Солнце в 5-м: способность к творчеству, популярность, самодовольство, большое участие в детях, потребность быть в центре внимания, способность драматизировать ситуацию.
Солнце 90 Юпитер: эгоцентризм, злоупотреление удовольствиями.
Солнце 120 Уран: популярность, многочисленные таланты.
Солнце 60 МС: успех в профессии. И вообще, в той сфере, где находится Солнце, человек будет блистать.
Солнце 60 Плутон: способность быстро выздоравливать, сообразительность, наличие сильной воли.

Solntse- (mazhornyy aspect of) -Uran
Arrhythmia and other diseases hearts

Астролог wrote:

Solntse- (mazhornyy aspect of) -Uran

And trigon? All revoke aspects of?

Yes, all revoke; sekstil, trigon - disease diagnosed lately later, happen easier

Астролог wrote:

Yes, all revoke; sekstil, trigon - disease diagnosed lately later, happen easier

You have examples? If can be, then result pl-the kind. If not, I itself d seek.

Радуга wrote:

Wu you there is examples? If can be, then result pl-the kind. If not, I itself d seek.

Any precisely examples you want?

Last edited by Астролог (Aug 10 2007 02:04:36)

Астролог wrote:

Which are precisely examples you want?

Examples, illustration vaschu view. And any still? You same willing to press thesis, means, confirm his. On faith here no one nothing perceive not will. From "shit" can be write all that anywhere.

You asked what I want? That what, not povalnogo of obscurantism of on astroforumakh, with glubokomysliem and absolutely gave who claim, that Chiron - this well, and astreoid - poorly. Have us, unfortunately, little who ozadachivaetsya the with the thought that for their words need bear responsibility and if you something're saying, then whether kind efforts cortex brain, to these things were understood not only you, but and all, whom you this the intel vtulivaesh.
This to the issue, Astrolog, what examples need. Empirika, statistics, analyst

Of course, the above you the reference is a curious phenomenon, but not more.

To what'd like me to - pursue statistics, not with exit on practice? :blink:

Last edited by Астролог (Aug 12 2007 12:58:12)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » The sun in homes and aspects of