Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Moon in homes and aspects of

Moon in homes and aspects of

Posts 1 to 20 of 113

Moon in astrology means female start, the nighttime, passive, unconsciousness, mother, adapatatsiyu, behavioral patterns (templates, stereotypes).
Moon in 8 st House forces human constantly to care for its security.

Moon in cancer
"Want security", domestic de-leveraging, being, sometimes even too personality

Long in 8 st: Origins from a rich family, the marriage of on a rich woman, ability to earn on death and ruin of (if under this Long - Chinese system. 2 th).
Long 180 Venus: Negligence in realizing feelings: Fell in love, was tryin ', to come - all from sentiments. Implicit complex inferiority often it turns out depressed and is expressed in impossibly quest lie in the center of the attention.
Long 120 ASTs: The easy expression of their feelings, attractiveness other their charisma and openness.
Long 90 Venus: Extreme emotional fortune, disagreements with mother, into preterm giving birth.
Long in 3 st: Decision problems, using ability to to rassuzhdeniyu and logic; lack of concentration, especially when this stems with studying the Sciences and-intensive society information; close emotional ties with relatives, desire to communication.
Long 180 Mars: A strong and abrupt to get emotional, the bite in and anger, criticism.

Радуга wrote:

Long 180 Venus: Negligence in realizing feelings: Fell in love, was tryin ', to come - all from sentiments. Implicit complex inferiority often it turns out depressed and is expressed in impossibly quest lie in the center of the attention.

Something within me bucks such formulation. Moon and Venus - two planet, performance goals that characterize woman (if who saw in Simbolone "Two Faces Eva"). Moon - mother, Venus - mistress. The primitive, of course, but for understanding of the most times. If the opposition between them, then this, on my view (emphasize), the complexity of the in combining these two elements of within. Either you mother, but already not mistress, either contrary. Why wording Rainbow before not find welcome this weekend ’: She described his impulsiveness verging in issue feelings. All-??? this the quality of will only, if planet will be in of an impulsive signs written "50", for example, in Ovne. And here is will become she on axis the firmament-Rak or Taurus-Sunik, not will here impulse-control issues and dependence from sentiments.

All Hi!

Lud_mila wrote:

What something within me bucks such formulation

Debate are invited :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Why wording Rainbow before not find welcome this weekend ’: She described his impulsiveness verging in issue feelings.

At all something this is not only my formulations, this outcome "accumulative" process in the course reading motley kind of literature. About impulse-control issues not quite agree. His impulsiveness verging, in my opinion, this the speed decision-making and action. And in this case, on-my, speech goes about motive. If to example, Venus in 1997-, and Long in Taurus, then feelings simply long of built-( can be, years), but gap, nevertheless is happening precisely from-for them, feelings, and not because of careful analysis or social status and or still what.

About feelings I agree, camping on E. Aspect of will manifest itself precisely in issue feelings. Here is only gap, me seems, not is obligatory. He will only if man projects their domestic contradictions on other people. Accuses partner in his domestic conflict.
I here is long reflected over principle opposition. From theory remember, that this aspect of relations. Appears me image the swing-set: The one end is active, then the other. Either in parallel. But never together (or almost never). In opposition Long-Venus - the Long pro-active (I the mother of), then Venus (I-dona). Conflict in is, that there is no satisfaction domestic. And carryover in is will, that kind of problem to partner routing from-for this. Complex inferiority (as wrote Rainbow), perhaps, all-??? indeed can arise.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Sep 19 2007 16:06:30)

All Hi!
The opposition Venus in like him too? In a 5D to those respects to the Twins in 11d. Have women request on its some life the firm belief, that not will mutual feelings with men. The she likes, and its not like, or she not likes moreover who its likes. Relations not tore apart until the end of, and long lives in starved an emotional able. Signs all same mutabelnye. Venus in 5 st House and in like him too? Promotes should and Russians. She quickly shok, under this idealiziruya partner. Married withdrew Islamist Allies of Convenience, rasstrogavshis manifestation of feelings men (is obtained, that overpowered the Long to the Twins). But to live the need to and delegation is axis in is, to in ordinary emotional relations be able see love. Understand that love this is not only knight on Again and same burning passion, and simply its state of, which need support in normal life. Under this, of course, tensions in these issues will remain.

Thank you large for example. On examples always and put it into and clearer. Can vozvedem in tradition? (Demureness so)

All are a good evening! :) Len, as-door workshop has passed?

That concerns 5 and 11 homes, then here there is the problem in payback and obtaining love: 5 th house is as we love, 11 th - as like us. Have girls from above examples this not balanced taste.

Lud_mila wrote:

At examples always and put it into and clearer. Can vozvedem in tradition? (Demureness so)

Let us :)

Here is that've given on Forum Astrosistem about moon in 1997-:
"Still Long in 1997-– this heap different fears. Especially I not understand its fear of people at all. All unfamiliar people for me potentially are dangerous and very activity is. "
P.S. If not in subject, transfer far any.

Long 180 Venus: Negligence in realizing feelings: Fell in love, was tryin ', to come - all from sentiments

Know ??, have which Venus in an, Long in Raque and they in opposition with orbisom 4gr.
Very seriously applies to sentiments! Believes in love one and on entire life, believes, that only such it must be.

And here is have his mothers and wife good relations can be only on the telephone. As only they together, mother is beginning to be jealous son and to do increasingly that would despite his to itself, unfortunately mother smart and'Arena, and wife impulsive. With words wife, if develops a so that mother-in-law will move to live to them and not be neither what opportunities to live divided, she's divorced. Here is so increasingly seriously!

epitaph Venus in like him too? In a 5D to those respects to the Twins in 11d

In case with a man about which I told higher. Have him Venus in 11th Capricorn, Long 5th Rak.

I watch, that have him wife has become other, and he ceased contacts with their friends. Wife children not wants, and he their likes and wants.

Interestingly as even this can reverberate?

The birth of have him day, in Libra 7th house, Dc in the Virgin. Means Venus co-emperor on the, if so can be speak

Лада wrote:

Interesting as even this can reverberate?

And still this can reverberate in is, that he will clearly divide love and be one-sided. And, likely, this happen after as his mother leave this man of the worldly the world. Why? She now on themselves to postpone this energy (times she with daughter-in-law conditionally), and then with will and conflict may well Four Uns head on in relations with wife.

Rainbow

Represent, me the most ludicrous, I not realized as this “divide love and be one-sided ” This is as on“ 2 Front work ”? :)

With other hand, if I correctly understand opposition, she over time (in dependence from personality) vrіvnovazhuєtsya. In the early can “fling ” from one planet to another, but over time amplitude fluctuations can be increasingly less and less, until not beautiful.

I correctly understand?

Moon, as known, replies for home, house, household. It turns out, there is some nuances waging home-ec, associated with the Moon. For example, things, made from scribble is, skin, silk, better give in dry cleanersunder waning those respects. In this case material not or, thing will remain a solid, and color of not will change. Under chemical cleansing avoid days Capricorn - all things, notes submitted in dry cleaners, this a badge of attaches luster of, which far not always ???.
Wooden floorsshould carefully wash under waning those respects. Under growing those respects should only sweep litter from heavily congested or glazing their wet cloth in one of signs Conditioning (by, a Libra, Actis Systems). Piyasada and lakirovat floors also better under waning those respects, but only not in days Water (Rak, Sunik, 'm a Pisces).

A curious surveillance from life. Woman with the Moon in the Virgin buys for two their hamsters kefir. Ah like they :dontknow: so here is, she accurately knows, that more just they like kefir from paradisiac, the other not use the. This small the artwork uncovers rules s Virgin of, knowledge its in shred details about preferences their household.

Радуга wrote:

so here is, she accurately knows, that more just they like kefir from paradisiac, the other not use the.

:D
Immediately wanted become a hamster under devey those respects :D

And I have Long in Vesakh- here is pogovorit is yes, and far marked with the salt shaker here is in than question :flirt:
But I this said I'm working out, each things -svoe place, why words at work I have all contrary -There's I know, "where its feet are rising", mb this still from moreover that Uhl in 4 House, although should was be contrary.

Last edited by Tania T (Apr 30 2009 12:45:16)

Tania T wrote:

A I have Long in Vesakh- here is pogovorit is yes

Likewise, I have Long, too, of the air, in Vodolee. Defusing the, to calm goes through communication in narrow circle.

Tania T wrote:

far marked with the salt shaker here is in than question

Here is here I have full order, for the Virgin in map aktsentirovana :playful:

Tania T wrote:

mb this still from moreover that Uhl in 4 House, although should was be contrary

Tanja, on my observations, experience Uhl still need "free" from a shell of. That such Uhl? This is a natural need human in this sphere. Plus this lack of focusing on this. Casually - this new, unknown, this the, that requires attention and focus. Therefore, focus we attention precisely on casually. And Uhl. It and so can get away :) there all manifests itself naturally. And then one Uhl in 4 st House not suggests, that his owner comes from - an ideal hostess. He says only about how, that his owner comes from natural way proyavletsya in family conditions, in home circle. And here is at work requires narabatyvat skills socialization, so as there unknown casually. If examine question salt shakers, then need to would moon analyze on subject aspects of :jumping:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Moon in homes and aspects of