Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Moon in homes and aspects of

Moon in homes and aspects of

Posts 21 to 40 of 113

Moon from 11 D 90 with Saturn in an and in 2 yep and place salt shakers :question: correctly realized?

Think, yes. As option. Tanya, and with finances that? It is difficult plan spending? Indeed do, plan something, perhaps, it is not difficult, so as Saturn a strong, in an. And here is any unrealistic dreams prevent abide by budget? Or can sporadic "forays" in house friends?

Радуга wrote:

Tanya, and with finances that?

There is no, Len, Finance helps Venus 0 with Jupiter in 2D, but in like him too?. I never know, how many I have money in wallet, not because, that their there many, simply not know and all. Like lack on necessary, if something want to buy, but within me there is limiting -kredity on personal goal try to put not borrow, or to dispose their close. Here is now machine my is taken in credit, literally before the crisis - in June that-whether, and in August I went and achieved, repaying 50% is again my ogranichetel worked, suddenly not will than pay the price. Now I specifically not'll turn off slice, as should strive is obtained in conditions crisis. And still,, I have observed that I better refuse from purchases, than buy under "is unknown that." I always know, than d pay the price. This my Sautrn so holds within?.
And here is with 11 House, where Long -i still not start as should. But virtually never of solidity have friends in debt and they particularly not were asked.
Only in really the early self-life, when married, was born child, we with husband learned and worked -deneg disastrously lacked, but I distributed on mandatory payments -pitanie, Afghan / garden, travel and all! - More nor on that not was ^ ^.
Here is so in 2 Afghan are manifest and Venus with Jupiter in connecting and Saturn. :rolleyes:

Tania T wrote:

never know, how many I have money in wallet

What charm of :cool:

Tania T wrote:

but within me there is limiting

Tania T wrote:

this again my ogranichetel worked

Tania T wrote:

This is my Sautrn so holds within?

Very it seems on the :) Wu you is obtained, that in than 2 st House and gas (Venus Oh Jupiter) and drag (Saturn. Here is you and learned alternately release and the on one thing, then on another.

Tania T wrote:

A here is with 11 House, where Long -i still not start as should

Yes, interestingly. Tanya, and you as something're peeking in future about their spending in respect homes and family? Ah there is have you plan, say, on 3-5 years in terms of income-spending, investment and camping on D.

Радуга wrote:

Tanya, and you as something're peeking in future about their spending in respect homes and family? Ah there is have you plan, say, on 3-5 years in terms of income-spending, investment and camping on D.

Linen, watching the subject self (I still not come so prepared to account) there, too, plans on 5 years, so here is, I have there is -plany, but all in respect identity growth, for example-Resume “study astrology, psychology, learn to talk dance, study persistent further, improve skills driving, walk in Wilkes, and even. You not gonna believe this -nachat write book :rofl:.
About family budget, ah that say, budgets me more attract at work, when Director deal them out opportunities and obyasnyaesh, here I very well themselves feel :nope:.
In respect family planirovaniy is separate theme. In: When I have was the other husband -There's and I was another and projected its power, now I have (as say something?). - Next. Husband :D, and he became for me all to double-check -zakryla whether the door, window leaf - ah I and "notorious another mask" play now another role, only say, and can be me. And he even not asks how many is worth, yes, says, truth then and they wonder why not bought. He not a steep in terms of money, simply he himself so applies to itself - if this need to, then issues there is no, his MOM have taught -poluchat pleasure from dissaving earned money, and this nice.
Here is you and family budget. And can plans depend on what role we today Las, in what mask?

Tania T wrote:

A can plans depend on what role we today Las, in what mask?

Know. Judging by what you want Kipling. This not role it seems and not on mask, but on relationship. Moon something have you in Libra, means, interpersonal relations are relevant.

Tania T wrote:

the next husband, and he became for me all to double-check -zakryla whether the door, window leaf

Listen, and the current husband have you not saturnianets accidentally? :) on Sun, ASTs and camping on D.?

Tania T wrote:

I have there is -plany, but all in respect identity growth, for example-Resume “study astrology, psychology, learn to talk dance, study persistent

, uh, personality growth this Sonechko, and here Long - this house, family, role wife, pani, participation mothers in marriage family budget.

Радуга wrote:

the current husband have you not saturnianets accidentally?

There is no, husband products of on Sun (this know only I -vneshne raze not manifests itself), and ASTs in Ovne-here little not seem - Typical meth-head representative.
And planning on those respects - I have not dolgovremennye- not more than on week -ubrat, to wash it.

Girls, adeptness about of the lunar junctions I shift the here is here.

Tanya, I have why something sense of, that, beginning with salt shakers, we somewhere is chaotically wandered :) What let us further to do with kvadraturoy Long-Saturn?

Радуга wrote:

we somewhere is chaotically wandered What let us further to do with kvadraturoy Long-Saturn?

1 This is Long in Libra
2. Perhaps me for starters need to analyze in than exactly expression of quadrature (mathematics), one thing know accurately -khronicheski weak health, but not kidneys. I selling young horses is much., the link 11 and 2.
Thank you, Lena here is and white blot. :d ontkno
Incidentally, and not have a lift leading questions, and the suddenly I in khaosnom during again far any. :question:

Last edited by Tania T (May 1 2009 15:56:26)

Tania T wrote:

By the way, not have a lift leading questions, and the suddenly I in khaosnom during again far any

'll drop :) pitfalls quadrature (mathematics) Long-Saturn:

1. As have you in House manifests itself theme or, smart hyphenated, in including and hyphenated art?
2. Were whether any Pokud about family life, broken harsh reality? :hobo:
3. What participation accepts (took) mother in family life, especially pitfalls issues finance?

Радуга wrote:

1. As have you in House manifests itself theme or, smart hyphenated, in including and hyphenated art?

Somewhere year two ago embarked question purchases a new cuisine, I very many next stores look at directories and sites, will'm exhausted from husband commute and finally-has given birth to, izyazhnaya Italian furniture, no relingov I not hung the they me there miniatures., and ladles and might lie within. Have us studio apartment, from which I made studio, from cuisine -spalnyu. On real Wang Gogh and Monae I have no money, and here is their reproduction unregulated I have there is. The familiar kompyuterschitsa even asked, and how many you have rooms in apartment? (This on 38 square M.
Very love beautiful vases, a cup of, and etc., mb this Venus?
In general to appease comfort I am seriously and me there very okay- tone, color of, paintings, flowers - this my the world.

Радуга wrote:

2. Were whether any Pokud about family life, broken harsh reality?

Virtually no, for me love and family is in primarily care. About household, if I not will make, then who.
The first marriage disintegrated due to lack of understanding of and relationships, truth relations until now time very friendly, my former husband congratulates with holidays present., this former husband loss for me machine, yes and machine the second husband, too,. Simply we not were prepared, that in family life. It comes. And responsibility for those who near, and have us feelings, and no amount Wall and cosiness here not helped.

Радуга wrote:

3. What participation accepts (took) mother in family life, especially pitfalls issues finance?

Only in the first years semes life, we lived together and ordered mother 50% our ? / lp on nutrition.
Virtually mother not knows nothing about my financial position, the more no councils she not gives.
Here is so. That do you say?

Last edited by Tania T (May 1 2009 22:24:20)

Tania T wrote:

MA – It love beautiful vases, a cup of, and etc., mb this Venus

In my opinion, this dispozitor moon your. So and emerged question about smart, or process household utensils :) And cuisine its you described on-vesovski.

Tania T wrote:

appease comfort I am seriously

And here is this seems aspect of Long-Saturn :flag: And, it seems, Tanya, that energy quadrature (mathematics) you has derailed many in poziivnoe direction: All thought about it and fondly decorated the.

Tania T wrote:

I very many next stores look at directories and sites, will'm exhausted from husband commute and finally-has given birth to

Here is she, energy quadrature (mathematics) :rolleyes: if long tormented, anything tickles.

Tania T wrote:

First marriage disintegrated due to lack of understanding of and relationships, truth relations until now time very friendly

And here is and complexity family life (estrangement and divorce) and in the same time and moon in 11 in sight: Remained in former in friendly relations.

Tania T wrote:

Just we not were prepared, that in family life. It comes. And responsibility

Here is this, too, action this aspects: Problems with responsibilities, serious, adult dismissive to family.
With mom not quite understandable. Think, here deal in is, that Long in Libra all-??? on influence weaker Saturn in an. Correctly organized financial relations vitiated its intervention in your life. So me sometime. :jumping:

And all-??? where your a salt shaker? :flirt:

Flax, thank you large, I still long d contemplate this subject and putting compartmentalize, even the, that described I all in vesovski - I'm this still recognize need to and developed experience, learn to distinguish as on vesovski, but as on Different. In general field nepakhannoe.
I many new and an important discover for themselves on site, Thanks you.
And a salt shaker in beautiful locker :D, already has put.

Tania T wrote:

A a salt shaker in beautiful locker, already has put

:jumping:

Tania T wrote:

A can plans depend on what role we today Las, in what mask?

Here is. I all been mulling, that something we not finished chatting. Something missed. Tanja (we on "you" or on "you", 'm gonna hazard, that Long in Libra yes still running the 7 st home, so pacific, was tactful, so gush on harmonious and beskonfliktnoe communication, that this gives a certain dependence of maneuver opinion. In positive interpersonal relations so is important balance, that not arises problems with those, to "line with" husband (to example). Moon in 11 st House can manifest itself in is, that recreation, relaxing, emotional reduced man receives in friendly rubbing shoulders.

Tanya, you as something can comment on all that? :) And still question. As of artists fiscal policy in family your parents in times of yours childhood?

Linen, all simply super, I recognized "envious of", camping on’s illusion you have done, as have you all understandablesounds as you (of course on you, if you not against) :shine: zlorovo interpritiruesh- recognized in apple, there is no water and allocated the main properties. Certify, I have in "anybody" motto -- compromise around the. I know, that this wrong and can be miss precious time, but.
Incidentally, in recent years, when actively have become polzovtsya "to an Agent" and other lawyers programs -postoyanno think, as express its thought -kratko, correctly and understandable, especially, when allow quests employees (this already not Long, of course, I'm sorry)
I, for example, all understand, but it is difficult translate with astrologicheskogo on that household language. :(

Радуга wrote:

How of artists fiscal policy in family your parents in times of yours childhood?

Mother with reinstated bought a cooperative apartment when was born sister, many years paid dearly, not shikovali, but all necessary was, additional issues where to invest not-was.
This question on M. moon with Saturn?
Flax, and about masks - this all-??? the Sun or such a prisposoblyaemaya Long, but Shield after all kardinalnyy a badge of, 11 house - the subsequent (= fixed) correctly?

Tania T wrote:

I, for example, all understand, but it is difficult translate with astrologicheskogo on that household language.

Oops, this deal completely replaceable :) not embarrass yourself, test, test and test. All will come.

Tania T wrote:

. I know, that this wrong and can be miss precious time, but.

Ah why same wrong? Moon in Libra highly pleasant, in rubbing shoulders, this such cute, friendly the interlocutor. Aspect of with Saturn, think, gives still a more insufferable restraint and produmanіst. Here is and all. Tanya, and there is no any something zazhatostey, skovannostey in behavior?

Tania T wrote:

with with reinstated bought a cooperative apartment when was born sister, many years paid dearly, not shikovali, but all necessary was, additional issues where to invest not-was. This question on Uranus is moon with Saturn?

Yes. Here is, it seems, this in your family so and’s staunch defense.

Tania T wrote:

Len, and about masks - this all-??? the Sun or such a prisposoblyaemaya Long, but Shield after all kardinalnyy a badge of, 11 house - the subsequent (= fixed) correctly?

And what kardinalnyy? Kardinalnyy gives activity, fixed house - permanence habits (there is such? Or habit reverse not the problem. I have Long in Vodolee. Habits very persistent, after repairs computer for me a big problem again get used to him and to study on-a new. Until theme on job table. I very's inert in this sense.
Tanya, but as you resting? :) Nu understandable, that for the laundry, cleaning the and the as all normal Russian women :D but all-???, that for you is the best way to relaxation?

Радуга wrote:

Ой, это дело наживное  не тушуйся, пробуй, пробуй и пробуй...все придет.

Спасибо за поддержку , стараюсь .

Радуга wrote:

Ну почему же неправильно? Луна в Весах весьма приятна в общении, это такой милый, дружелюбный собеседник.

Если идет война -и нужны определенные действия -компромиссы не всегда уместны , здесь на первое место встанут ДЕЙСТВИЯ - кто первый -тот и выиграл . :hobo:

Радуга wrote:

Таня, а нет каких-то зажатостей, скованностей в поведении?

Здесь зажатостей нет , есть другое , я думаю , это козерожье Сролнце (29*), как маме моей говорили в школе -знает , но не говорит, а я просто  стеснялась , кстати это и квадрат Луны с Сатурном тоже -стеснялась=боялась быть непонятой и что б смеяться .Сейчас я особо ничего не боюсь , принятие  решений по работе зависят от моего мнения, совета .Практически как скажу ,так директора и поступают -практика большая . а вот выглядеть как то вычурно -я себе позволить не могу ,хотя волосы в зеленоватый оттенок красила . :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

Таня, а как ты отдыхаешь?

Вот тебе и психоанализ , я и не знаю , что ответить .-Бывает в работе , не НА работе , а именно В работе , ( но не в домашней  :crazyfun: ), можно многое перечислять : театр, музыка , но тут результат будет от спектакля или концерта-что конкретно !Кстати ,просто от прогулок , от вождения автомобиля  , иногда бассейн , но раз попробовав с морской водой , в другой уже и не хожу .Когда после какой-либо беседы , например , как у нас сейчас , включаются мозги , что-то открываешь или утверждаешься и окончательно принимаешь -тоже расслабление .
Лен, а это нормально вообще-то ? :)

Tania T wrote:

If goes war the marriage need certain actions -kompromissy not always relevant are, here on first place will suffer their gravest setback action - who the first -the man and won.

So. Interestingly why suddenly we have spoken about the war. And I all could not understand as works your quadrature (disambiguation). It seems we're taxiing in somewhere. Tanya, why our everyday life this war?

Tania T wrote:

knows, but not says, and I simply girl will, incidentally this and squaring moon with Saturn, too,

I have the kind OK the was :) although sekstil Long-Saturn. At all on uchebniku quadrature (disambiguation) moon-Saturn gives tight feelings, coldness, as would not engagement in life, man it is difficult reside emotions and feelings. Then this all sorts of difficulties, restrictions and coldness family life. Judging by with your polemics have you in family all safely :cool: means, you be accommodated with its square :cool: that do you say?

Tania T wrote:

I and not know, that to answer

Tec-sec. Understandable :) here is you and another action square. Kverent not owns way relaxation :) more precisely not knows that precisely him need to restore forces. As God per capita puts an :)

Tania T wrote:

Len, and this normally at all something?

Tanya, I not know normally whether this :) I itself such a same. But here is Wilkes - this unambiguously well :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Generally on uchebniku quadrature (disambiguation) moon-Saturn gives tight feelings, coldness, as would not engagement in life, man it is difficult reside emotions and feelings. Then this all sorts of difficulties, restrictions and coldness family life.

Bullshit all of this. I have, too, squaring Long-Saturn. Very differently manifests itself. Flax, as you don "tight feelings"? Example result. And the I in disarray. :(

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Moon in homes and aspects of