Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Mercury in homes and aspects of

Mercury in homes and aspects of

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

Yamb wrote:

in mikroorganizme brain human

That such "unique microorganism brain." - 235), let inquire, who you on ????? education?

chai wrote:

retrograde planet rapid not case. She always either the slow, either stationary

Retrograde - already not stationary. This are mutually exclusive phase.

Last edited by Астролог (Aug 10 2007 01:54:06)

Yamb wrote:

Where is in the same the handbook written, that precisely FAZA, replies for a high thinking?

Of course, phase to speed not under fix.
For the speedthinking replies the speedmovement of Mercury + position in signs + aspektatsiya.

Астролог wrote:

Of course, phase to speed not under fix.
For the speed thinking replies the speed movement Mercury + position in signs + aspektatsiya.

Agree with data assertion.

Buck on its example. I have Mercury stationary, with accurately in moment coming with 0 th speed. I must be slow to Iearn, with slow speed considerations. But, when I explain employees as works the kind or a different program, they not concerned. And very strongly lag behind from me. Account for to return on several times. The speed big, only she within and not always superficially discernible. And within calculated several options, all judged and've considered every option, chosen the optimal option. This Mercury in The Maiden and the end dispozitor.

Unfortunately, not can to continue dialogue - 'm leaving :)
On return will be able to talk to the about how accurately can be determine when planet ceased be a retrograde and is done stationary (and contrary). And about dynamics maps at all.
And until that - I'm sorry :)

chai wrote:

Unfortunately, not can to continue dialogue - 'm leaving
On return will be able to talk to the about how accurately can be determine when planet ceased be a retrograde and is done stationary (and contrary). And about dynamics maps at all.
And until that - I'm sorry

Waiting for-with :) And simply so, and on dynamics maps to talk to the!

Mercury 180 Mars- militancy. Man incites other on disputes, squabbles. Inability to to see things with different sides. If their views incur question, they view it as personal insult.

In map one person this the opposition is worth in 1-7 homes and svoystva Fish-Epiphanius (Mercury in Pisces, 1 house, Mars in the Virgin in 7 House). Woman entire life worked close over in financial sphere, now ’-to highest-paid civil the main accountant. Under this she has there is always "Turkestan scapegoat", camping on E. Man, with which she has conflict or bad relations. Debate with it at all impossible, camping on K. Another person at all not hears. In dispute very aggressive, although fight, of course, not, like, whale :).

In map the other women this the opposition is worth on axis 3-9. Under this Mars in Raque, 3 House has compound with Saturn, Mercury respectively in an and 9 House. Manifests itself quite peacefully. Says sometimes with pressured, but without aggression. Their thought more often holds under itself. However always remains under his opinion.

T. O., do conclusion, that sharpness aspects depends: 1) from tensions just horoscope (in the first case, alone oao-squares, big used and camping on D., in the second all very ticking over and quietly), 2) from location aspects in homes - naturally, by dramatic more stark, mutabelnye weaker.

Lud_mila wrote:

In map the other women this the opposition is worth on axis 3-9. Under this Mars in Raque, 3 House has compound with Saturn, Mercury respectively in an and 9 House. Manifests itself quite peacefully. Says sometimes with pressured, but without aggression. Their thought more often holds under itself. However always remains under his opinion.
T. O., do conclusion, that sharpness aspects depends: 1) from tensions just horoscope (in the first case, alone oao-squares, big used and camping on D., in the second all very ticking over and quietly), 2) from location aspects in homes - naturally, by dramatic more stark, mutabelnye weaker.

Cities in the, in this example Perhaps and Saturn its adds contributed, and in connecting with Mars, please, and as blood regardless Mercury.

Татьяна wrote:

and Saturn its adds contributed, and in connecting with vami, and as blood regardless of Mercury.

Of course, I so and highlights the this compound. But would still on life watch, that a good aspect of between the main planets in horoscope was right - the Sun and the moon - shots up the entire horoscope on osoznavaemyy and a rigged level of.

I in topic about retro Mercury wrote about how, that know 6 man with retro v and 5ro of them process information simply instantaneously and under this qualitatively.

Zoe, your question brought forward here is here.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Mercury in homes and aspects of