Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Venus in homes and aspects of

Venus in homes and aspects of

Posts 1 to 20 of 40

Venus into astrology symbolizes the beauty, charisma, harmony, attractiveness, artistry (though and controversially, this closer in Sun), artistic inclinations, aesthetics, choice and finances.
Venus 90 Uranus (: The need to vypleska negative of emotions, nestandartnost in opisyvaemykh areas, ’, drive shocked surrounding, unrest, volatility sentiments, strident change of sentiments, conflicts on emotional soil, difficulties with finances. Separately was would interestingly to consider aspects of Venus with senior planets, so as here should be many irrational, inexplicable, camping on E. Man comes so, and why and himself not will understand.

Venus 120 types: Intense sexuality, domestic and external transformation from-for love, fateful feelings; aesthetics sex and death), lucky financial transactions, especially with that money, often manage money were))

Юля wrote:

Venus 120 types: Intense sexuality, domestic and external transformation from-for love, fateful feelings; aesthetics sex and death), lucky financial transactions, especially with that money, often manage money were))

Explain it to that for a sec difference between these aspect of and connection. Under connecting will not the same?

Let ask have people with connection)

If my imkhu like it or, then compound in this case troubled aspect of, especially if to him tense aspects of other planets))
People in love forever "searching for storm", passions, powerful of emotions, easy flirtation not for him, such - Mexican passions all time, although this and very much sexuality, can constantly attend sexual motives in behavior (hello there, Dr. Freud) and you ading))

Юля wrote:

let ask have people with connection)

Let :bye: especially if there still and Uranus cornholing your way and at all this all in the included signs. The increase all these trends on 3.

People with kvadraturoy Venus and Plutoin natalnoy map frequent users "privorazhivayuschikh and otvorazhivayuschikh" services!
Not know, as the case with oppoziziey and connection. Perhaps, under the struck connecting something such there is.
The thirst for power in her relations. In any the form of http://s.rimg.info/ac81be8a76c688a90079fe494b556712.gif

I have Venus in map in 12 and loosely aspektirovana unlike moon. Emotions a member strong and often aggressive, and here is in love stability - lasting were periods 7let, 14 years without changes, camping on E. In fact was 2 already the past and one the real :kiss:. Have Rainbow before certainly increasingly otherwise :brun:.

There is Venus in 5 House in Ovne without Umstanden aspects of. As will such a Venus in life manifest itself? If there is no ties with other designers planets, then for example, actions or sex will without sensual flooding the or contrary feelings where need to and not need to. In 5 st House - a strong love to children. And to men? Like would write vlyubchivost, but in reality one marriage and all.

On my view, if there is no Umstanden aspects of, then will be very important, whatever homes manages Venus. If 11d, then love will continue to lead to a sharp change in life unlike upr.12d. Feelings will very are important, however not are constant from-for rapid "progoraniya" and then total gap. This very not indifferent Venus. If marriage flatlining rather, then what sinastriey this explains? Only good! And how many years her marriage?

Yura, Thanks for Sharing (the answer. Venus manages 7 and 11 homes. Accurately not know, but marriage was early, lasted about 20 years, but on today disintegrated. Venus in Ovne has propensity vividly up makeup, several glaringly look. And this there is no. An elegant L, all in measure. With an ascendant all is true, such Sunik, hike, not oshibeshsya.

Greetings! Here, in my opinion, importantly, need to look on the as man choice makes. Here something Venus and manifests itself. A small zarisovochka from life women with ovenovskoy tend (ASTs Sagittarius, the Sun in Taurus). In age 25 + meets with a man, older it (much), a different nationality, without education (this I without critics, simply to emphasize difference between them), camping on E. Common interests little, shared those for talk even less. It he NOTlikes, but of what she me office-, vividly wholesale phrase: I to him long to get used. To his looks (ugly), age, nationality and anything. Further she has become his 2 th wife, on the side. The birth of child, bust-up, slightly whether not blows, uperstvo purely teltsovskoe with its hand. With one hand, she his destitute, with the other - held, with the third, all under themselves wanted rig. I long been mulling, that there compose interest. Are there is no. L on guidelines year with child lived. I all not understood, that its holds. She and itself explain could not. And on-my, until now not can. Under known about him withdrawn by the highly scornfully, anything but shy show friends, colleagues. Calls his: A driver provided (camping on K. He each their with child's, uh, delivering on route years represented. Garden-work). Under this L modicum and not Angelin (with my view), but and not playwright is not a, well-groomed, actuality. Closely, I would told. Heap admirers not has, singular -, too,. That its why link life with man, which she not loved and not likes, personally I not understand, but a foreign soul - a difficult knowledge to.

On Astroledi, too, are discussing Venus

Especially there me ponraivlos pro knickers with fleeces :)

I been mulling you more impress blue grandma's a bra :lol:

Helen wrote:

Venus manages 7 and 11 homes. Accurately not know, but marriage was early, lasted about 20 years, but on today disintegrated.

Here is what 7 in Taurus gives stability in marriage offered not prohibits passions. However divorce clearly with the participation 11d, if this is a new love. Although in of female map even the Sun with vami is worth watch.

Юля wrote:

I been mulling you more impress blue grandma's a bra

This at all hit season! :rofl:

Lena, very a good example of with woman have which, too, Venus in Ovne. Very difficult to imagine what choice she will make. Can be to assume, that she add feelings and ceasefire to any planet, to any action. Or contrary, where need to not displays a feelings. Very it seems on the that the kind L (Lena from yours examples) itself aggravates, 's turning up passions and creates such situation with men. Have your Westerners Venus in 12 House (if I am not mistaken), and have my in 5 forge the Contrary must endlessly vlyublyatsya and have affairs. Are there is no, no one. Itself she simpatichnaya.

Helen wrote:

Wu your Westerners Venus in the a 12 planet (if I am not mistaken)

Wait, wait, wait, Len. If she has bottom-up a Sagittarius, then in 12 st she be raze not can. In 5 st, too,!

Юра wrote:

But divorce clearly with the participation 11d, if this is a new love.

Guys, and why you, tying up 11 th house with with divorce? Divorce, in my opinion, 10 house, camping on K. Is changing social status. Plus aspektatsiya planets and finding in homes will be a strong the indication on character marriage and his resilience. For example, "my" aspect of Venus-Uranus there is have Elizabeth Taylor, only not in 5 st as I have, and in 7 forge the She has (fear mistaking the) was not less 5 marriage. Have Pugachevoi An urn in 7 forge the , too, L unsustainable.

Yes of course, have been proved wrong, the ascendant Sagittarius, and I slow to it looked, that in Taurus. And in 5 st Venus this have my ladies.
With 11 home me, too, vague divorce. She has Shield manage category: Of st of home. But speech not divorce, and about how as in life such a Venus will themselves to wage. On, Turkey, vklyucheniyam?

Helen wrote:

as in life such a Venus will themselves to wage.

Lena, I understood here is this phrase. Can be slightly much detail?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Venus in homes and aspects of