Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Venus in homes and aspects of

Venus in homes and aspects of

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

Радуга wrote:

have Elizabeth Taylor, only not in 5 st as I have, and in 7 forge the She has (fear mistaking the) was not less 5 marriage

Not 5, and 8! :)
????, for Dick Burton went married twice.

Pro 11 th, too, it is unclear. Literally on days at the other Forum L question was asking, and itself so and not was able to answer, with here 11 th, why she his look offers.
Here 10 th (should we expect. Status) and / or 7 th (if divorce is formalized legally).

Regyna wrote:

Don’t 5, and 8!

This I have in 5 th. And she has in 7 th :)

Радуга wrote:

This is I have in 5 th. And she has in 7 th :)

I pro number of marriage. 8 their she has was. With 7 men.
Oops, although not know. Can, she since the divorce with Larry Fortensky (with him 8 th and occurred) still married go managed. :) ))

And, incidentally, it occurs to. Repeated marriage (precisely marriage, officially prisoner) with the same man, that on this to point fingers could? Or here only sinastricheski look, plus prognostika?

Helen wrote:

Since 11 home me, too, vague divorce. She has Shield manage 11 st home. But speech not divorce, and about how as in life such a Venus will themselves to wage. On, Turkey, vklyucheniyam?

I wrong put it. Speech is faring about specific map, where Shield fall on kuspid 11d. This means, that in plans on future present theme marriage relations. If is happening divorce (on 7 / 8 + even something), then all plans corrected by a dramatically. If Venus upr7d and is worth in a 5D, then creatively express themselves man wants precisely in marriage (marriage on love). If increasingly so, then reason divorce should seek in treason feelings. Who initiator divorce?

Юра wrote:

’ s much discussed is faring about specific map, where Shield fall on kuspid 11d. This means, that in plans on future present theme marriage relations.

Yura, and many people on light of, which have NOT present in a certain moment plans on the future? And Shield in 11 st already as deeply family with no responsibility are planning marriage? :)
I would proposed such option: In relations with friends is important harmony, warmth and equality. Friendship pofarbovanі feelings. Plans on future / dreams / prospects are linked with young women / friends / people, character or profession which connected with this sign Zodiacs. Love, incidentally, such people receive in plenty.

Yura, I not know who initiator divorce (L now in another city of). And here is that think about its Venus. First she one that occasionally flares up, shok, surrounds his husbands, passion, is leading themselves have an enchanting as mistress and then wife (5 house and Long there same struck by), and then sharply are cooling and all. Venus blacked out. Wait for now when erupts. And uLuny one only squaring to Saturn devouring his children and more nothing, camping on E. Sense of debt, family, children. Ah and prejudice a man like such. Can he only on its impassioned feelings and fell for it. Tolerate a bit and goes seek love have the other.

Радуга wrote:

Shield in 11 st already as deeply family with no responsibility are planning marriage?

Wasn theme marriage relations ogranichina only fact odruzhennya? But as same crises in marriage?
People are rising and change. And are beginning wishing from marriage what the conjures. For example, my former accusing me precisely in is, that I has changed, and required an "return in comeback." W453hjg Wu me Shield on kuspide 10d. My a new status astrologer proved for it neperevarim.

Especially 1980s in subject :)

Юра wrote:

A as same crises in marriage?

Crises in marriage, in my opinion, 8 th house in Libra. In principle I agree, on-my, we are talking about one and same, only different words.

Doyuryy evening! On in. my 11 house (with tend) this not about divorce (more precisely not his a clear sign of), me seems, that with this crucial active 7 (this ponyatono why) and 12 (parting) homes. If in map such a link there is and a strong, then on the idea of have human there is predisposition to this milestone. 8 house as The relations, too, may attend, but usually deal costs without criminals, although he can down, as split it up assets.
And 11 house - renewal, with him rather ease in finding new partners connected (if we regard with camping on Of view Venus).

In end we drawn to the already izvestoy truth. House with kuspidom in Libra accepts on themselves consequences changes in marriage relations, and activity this homes markedly affects partner.

Hello!

Чукокала wrote:

A 11 house - renewal, with him rather ease in finding new partners connected (if we regard with camping on Of view Venus).

Ox, ah very I doubt on expense the ease such a Hindu. I have Venus in 5 st in Ovne, manages 7 st, 11 st and 12 forge the And I in his until still nedlinnoy life have observed as times difficulty Hindu appropriately partner. Apparently, always simply necessarilyneed account for aspktatsiyu planet.
Incidentally, creating posts in this the Frost, realized, that my manifestations of Ovnovskoy Venus in 5 st ah very similar on the, that framed Helen in respect some its old hat.

Last edited by Yolka (May 30 2007 08:41:54)

Yes, Yolka, you are right, eats-but need account for the manager and signifikatora. Ease renewal - this meaning in mind degree of the ease (????? its grains) :), but this as the not on Russian sounds. In predyd post me it is important was Mikoton meaning 11 and 12 homes, 11 I.M.H.O., not has immediate relations krazvodam, and here is 12 and 7 as times in this subject.

Чукокала wrote:

In predyd post me it is important was Mikoton meaning 11 and 12 homes, 11 I.M.H.O., not has immediate relations krazvodam, and here is 12 and 7 as times in this subject.

In my map, Saturn (Chinese system. 7 homes, and also and 8) in 12 House. Venus (upr.12 homes and soupr. 5 at home), significator 7 homes in 5 House. Between them virtually precise squaring (social. T. E. I have is obtained, that 7 and 12 house are linked through upraviteley and these upraviteli are in US ? dimension. :flag: What confirms events: 2 divorce. Repetitive events perhaps because, that Saturn - retro.
The only, that aren - figure were until 1 return of Saturn. :) So that, hope not dies :)

I have Venus in soed with Jupiter in than 2 House.
In Privatel time, when quite not was no one money, and was ? / lp and only ? / lp
My neighbor each called me and have invited together with him reach until subway on road on work. He asked me buy a lottery ticket for him, (in these days he had no nor the days when you) to I, uh, pulled out its hand - I Behhhh ticket - virtually always a winning, he shared with me vyigryshom and us been lacking on lunch :shine:

Tania T wrote:

I Behhhh ticket - virtually always a winning, he shared with me vyigryshom and us been lacking on lunch

Tanja, amazed short novel ^ ^

Tania T wrote:

Wu me Venus in soed with by Jupiter in 2 House.

A good aspect of))
But as he works you now, under crisis?

Астролог wrote:

but as he works you now, under crisis?

Now crisis still not one senses, my girlfriend not can buy tickets in Thailand or Egypt - naturally.
In 1998, on the eve default, me had a dream - that roof down on balcony has destroyed on one-third, in fact so and was, incomes from business declined, but not lethally, in the very moment I not business, and themselves re-oriented on obtaining additional professional assets, that gives returns until their por- I extreme demand in terms of work.

That still - in the early crisis triggered money (small) on birzhu- "decided play"
Outcome positive on the end of the year (literally for 2-3 month.)

In 2008 my husband met with one with their schoolmates (on site sow), we help, met families times two, and here on Tatyana's day - me gift -zolotoy bracelet. I even uncomfortably themselves felt, they both not work, in our circle not adopted to do such gifts.

In October emerged a new work, promised one ? / lp -dali slightly more on suddenly and och. Pleased., truth now some stupor, but adjusted for January, think we'll push through. :flirt:

Tania T
Interestingly thank you

At all, Jupiter associated with a second home this something, not shoot! :)

Yolka wrote:

Чукокала написал(а):
А 11 дом - обновление, с ним скорее легкость в обретении новых партнеров связана ( если мы рассматриваем с т.зрения Венеры).Ох, ну очень я сомневаюсь на счет легкости такого обретения...

конечно! какая легкость?! :-О

При Венере в 11д легко заводить дружбу, а не отношения

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Venus in homes and aspects of