Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Brainstorming

Brainstorming

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Not’s’s, hookah - my Papa not appreciate, he - trubochnik an avid

And mother. No special interests she has no (nor have my, nor have attire:, camping on K. Gift need and it, too,)
Because we and ozadachilis. That provide two ordinary women, truth - both with a good taste and like beautiful (and useful) souvenirs.

Can any jewelry with engraved on memory, as thinking?

Gifts this forever such a a puzzlement.

Юля wrote:

can any jewelry with engraved on memory, as thinking?

Flushed st st forge the Can. Jewelry must be very original, unusual, kvas. I so think. If this "ordinary" women, then let think of, that they wear every day? If only clock?

About! Idea. I in Swatch seen cool clock - need to will offer calf, that he will tell

And about jewellery. Flushed st forge the My mother likes jewelry with stones. And mother-in-law. Figs its knows.
If will help, they both Shield on Sun))

Юля wrote:

if will help, they both Shield at Sun))

Will help :) How times ??? solar Shield (on my observations) very like jewelry, with why something especially large rings, earrings. So that, mother-in-law, too, likes similar :)

Радуга wrote:

How times ??? solar Shield (on my observations) very like jewelry, with why something especially large rings, earrings.

:/ I solar Shield, but jewelry, especially large not love and not burdens. Especially rings :D
Can be beautiful overseas flowers come? Type faction, roses or planting?

Last edited by Morozz (Jul 12 2007 21:14:48)

Morozz wrote:

Perhaps be beautiful overseas flowers come? Type faction, roses or planting?

About! Accurately. Remember the film "Hayflower journal generously share"? There still have father-was "emblem", the flower in bowl, mimosa tree forest planted them in day birth daughter of. Can something in this spirit? When you with Taurus realistic because years 50, will grow tree. [Po [ierw

Girls, you as brilliant!
Flowers in lyrical expectant and spaces anything for his khobii - tobacco smoking)

So and the collective this always force! :friends:

Юля wrote:

flowers in lyrical expectant and spaces anything for his khobii - tobacco smoking)

Tobacco (a plant) in bowl. Both uvlichenie%)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Brainstorming